Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking to get back into roleplay!

Check out my request thread http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=36047&pid=980253#pid980253, let me know if you like the sound of any of my scenes

RE: Not too picky! [Craving FxF but still looking for MxF, too!]

I'm open to any of your ideas really.. I'll rp males, I'll rp females.. I normally get lost in an rp as well if it's a good one, I get lost in the character's head. Just FYI I'm new here but not new to rping.

RE: What're you craving?

I would be interested in a zombie apocalypse rp, especially if we put a good amount of work into development of the world in which it is based and characters we play. I would prefer if it is OC's though I don't mind 'borrowing' a few ideas from shows/movies/comics if it helps up create a better backstory
Also, I would be interested in a Supernatural-esque rp, using a similar world, but OCs.
Pm me if you are interested in either

RE: What're you craving? [EDIT: 11/7]

I'd be interested in a father/daughter romance/forbidden love story, which would be focused on the love and romance aspect at least as much if not more than the sex.

Romance?! You had me at "Hello"... ^ 3^

Ahem, so then. I'm definitely interested in a lot of your cravings at the moment. Most notably:
- Neko
- Succubus/Siren
- And your interest in playing opposite of a Futa character (since I'm wanting to play a Futa character myself)
- ROMANCE <3333

Among those, I'd like to say that I have an interesting idea for your interest in a Neko RP, so I can definitely PM you the details!

Interracial slave RP?

RE: Seeking some playmates <3 (Added ideas: 1/6)

Hi
I have recently been getting into game of thrones and have developed a fantasy in a similar kind of environment.

The role that you would play is an ultra feminine male character that serves as a concubine to a Kingsguard knight. The knight has a family and children but in order for him to stay true to his line and avoid squiring bastards, a form of virtual eunuch - has been bred to satisfy the needs of knights who roam the realm. These enuchs do have male genitals but are so small that there are essentially non functioning and would never be a threat to a female. They are lithe elfin type creatures and as they go through puberty they are trained in the art of pleasuring a man be it one or many.

Let me know if this is something you might consider role playing

Josh xx

RE: Let's play a sexy game ;D

would you be up for a perverted nurse/sexy nurse rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom