Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Icarus Island for Experimentation (KrisBeta and Count)

Alexander had initiated the first stage of his little experiment. The first thing he had managed to do was buy and island. Yes, this island was his, all his, technically. To get it, he had to make long lobby reunion with local government authorities, make deals, offer special services, etc. He made his way so that this island had been cleaned off the map and was it's own little "country". The Island had been renamed as Icarus' Landing, and only authorized people could come into the place. It was a paradise type place that had been adapted to be a science lab. The place was surrounded by a fierce force of guards, allowed to kill if necessary. The place took years to build, and it was finally done. In the mean time, his labs had been creating projects to throw into the island, things that would be illegal everywhere else in the world. After years of theoretical development and animal experimentation, the one that had been given the green light, to be the very first experiment on the island was "Icarus' Tears". It had been a libido psycho-active substance made for humans. The projected had made all the way up to chimps and gorillas, now for human testing he needed Landing and it's new high-tech facilities.

The plan was to grab some volunteers. They wouldn't be explained all the details of course, but once inside, they would be given many luxuries and Icarus Corp. would assure that their academic career would be economically fit for their work afterwards. The searching process was to be thorough and fast, no one was to notice. Within a week, they found the perfect four volunteers. They were healthy, varied in shapes and sizes and sexual preferences. They all presented high IQs, which was something that Alexander had insisted on. He believed that people could fight the drug with rational will, something that neuroscience still hadn't worked out yet, so he insisted on smart girls for his testing. Due to his experience and authority, he was going to be the main subject of the test, but he was sure that the test would lead the girl to find other sources of pleasure. It would be fine though, the drug was made to only reactivate to his cum.

At the same time, Alexander himself was going to try different drugs. Libido drugs for men, size altering drugs, energy stimulants, etc. Icarus was going for an all out sex-drug project. They saw it as the new coming age in drugs, to explore a new field. It was a field that Alex had specialized for his Master's degree, but had to drop ever since, so his curiosity lingered. Right now he was looking forward to meeting the girls. They would each be given a bottle of water with the softest dose they could offer. They were going to keenly watch the girls throughout the entire process.

Alexander currently looked down at the helipad. The black helicopter roared in the air, lingering high over a very complex white building. He was going to land in the main garden, as it was called. There he was going to make his way towards the girls that would be waiting for him in the hotel-like part of the lab. That part of the place was all to them. They would have many rooms at their disposal, from bedrooms for one person to fully equipped four-person rooms. Everything form hot tubs to game rooms, alcohol and gyms would be at their disposal. He signaled at his pilot to land, the pilot nodded and made way to arrive. Down he could see three white coats waiting for him, they must be his assistants, ready to inform him of all the latest details. Icarus Science and Technology Development Corp. had engaged the Icarus' Tears project, code named IL-Prototype-001.

Brenna had been working out at least once a day since they arrived, not wanting to fall behind on her usual schedule. The gym here was amazing anyway, and Sam had been teaching her some kickboxing when she would come in for her own workouts. The athlete's long blonde hair was kept back from her face in a long braid that nearly reached the small of the back and swayed with each stride she took on the treadmill. She picked up her water bottle and took a swig as sweat beaded on her brow.

Sam had finished her kickboxing for the day a little while ago and was chilling by the pool in guys' trunks and a bikini-top. Kara was nearby, she usually was as she seemed to have latched onto the tall girl upon their arrival. Sam didn't really mind all that much, the shy little brunette was sweet, and cute too. Standing Sam flashed the shy girl a smile and a wink before moving to the pool and diving in with near-perfect form.

Kara giggled and then looked up as she heard the thrum of helicopter blades, watching it curiously until it disappeared behind the building. Picking up her water bottle she took a drink, handing Sam hers when she got out of the water. They were both about half-empty.

Val was in her room with her laptop and books, testing out of the last class so that she could devote her attention to this study. This opportunity was too perfect for her to not give it her full attention, as she hoped to work for this company once she finished with her masters in biochemistry. Her water bottle sat empty on the side table.

Brenna, Sam, Kara and Val had all been under heavy surveillance. Each of their whereabouts had been keenly registered and watched, even in the bathroom. Once the project would be full underway, they weren't expecting any sense of privacy form them, so they might as well take that moral inhibition right away. As the black chopper landed, the retrieval action had been signaled. This meant to shut off anything that the girls were using, such as the tread mill or the laptop, and lead them on their way to the welcome room. For Brenna, the treadmill would stop completely, as for Val, her PC would stop getting wifi signal or shut off completely. For all of them, a voice would be heard thorughout the entire place:

"Hello Ladies. We politely ask you to stop whatever is that you are doing. Doctor Knight has arrived at Icarus' Landing, and he will be expecting you at the Welcome Room."

There was two sounds, something similar to the two tones of a xylophone, typical of a doorbell. Then, a yellow line appeared on the ground, leading each of them from the place they were towards the Welcome Room. The voice sounded again. After the second time, the message changed:

"We also ask you to take your beverages with you, wherever it is that you may go. Drinking water is healthy for you, and is a major part of this study. If you are dry, there will be more in the welcome room."

Alexander himself had been greeted by his top-three. Dr. Chang, Dr. Wittsberg and Dr. Zolf. The other three of the four Icarus Circle committee. Dr. Knight was the fourth one. The three each instructed him on the profile of the girls and how they had been behaving now. In the past few days, they were given only pure water, making them used to drinking just water. The first bottle of water with Icarus' Tears had been given to them just an hour before his arrival, so that he would be able to judge the doses. To be honest, none of them really knew what would be the consequences of the substance. They also had to take in consideration their menstruation cycles, which for this initial part of the experiment had been pretty identical between the four ladies. The three guest accompanied him up until the back entrance of the Welcome Room. All of the "real" lab would be totally off limits for the girls. He turned towards his men and nodded, "Thank you very much. Let us begin." He winked at them, and stepped through a hidden door.

They calculated that he would arrive there before any of the girls, so that the secret door would stay closed. The Welcome Room was a giant place. It was a type of giant living room. There was a large stage at the one side, at another there was a bar full of all the drinks you could ever think possible. There was a large long table full of different foods, from sweets to gourmet treats. The entire place was decorated in an inviting fashion. There was another table full of water bottles, and a small table full of different energy drinks. The third side of the place wasn't a wall at all, but a gigantic window that showed to a paradise beach. There was a short field of grass, a tan colored beach, turquoise calm waves and even the typical palm-trees. There were a few table outside with more stuff to eat and drink. Alexander walked towards the leather couches, long couches distributed in a square around a gigantic flat screen TV. The place was lower than the rest of the place so he had to step twice downwards.

He looked around the place, proud of himself. It was just as he had dreamed it. A wide proud smile erupted from him. Right now he wore a black suit that fit him with perfection. Under that a white shirt with black buttons, with his first three buttons unbuttoned. His eyes were keenly looking at the door, expecting them to arrive at any moment.

Sam glanced at Kara and shrugged, grabbing her towel and drying off as she went. Kara followed her, the book she'd had out by the pool with her tucked under one arm. Val grumbled but she'd just finished the test so instead she simply got up, grabbing her empty water bottle, and followed the yellow line. Stepping off the treadmill Brenna dried her face and neck with a hand towel and drained her water before heading for the welcome room. The met at the start of the hallway that led to the welcome room and exchanged smiles, by then Kara and Sam had finished their water as well. When they entered the room Val lead the way, hurrying over to the man standing there with a smile on her face.

"Doctor Knight, it's so great to finally meet you. I've studied your work for years now and I'm very excited to be part of this project." She said quickly, beaming up at him. Sam rolled her eyes and lay the towel on the couch before sitting on it in order to protect the leather. Kara sat beside her and Brenna on her other side. Val felt a fluttering in her belly as her pre-teen crush on the brilliant doctor seemed to return full-force. Meanwhile Brenna and Sam were eyeing one another subtly as the only two gay women on the entire island.

Alexander had a small ear piece plugged into his ear, it was meant to make him notice something in case he had not noticed. Alexander smiled more once he had been told that the girls had met friendly at the hallway. He waited for them standing in front of the couch. As he saw the girls coming in, he recognized right away. On the way over here he had studied each of their files. Val lead them, followed by Sam and Kara, and Brenna. He eyed them, up and down, noticing that Val's curve were actually much nicer to look at in person. He smirked, eying each of the girls. He winked at them and let them settle down. Before he could introduce himself, Val interrupted him. He heard her, and nodded. He went up to her, and placed his index finger between her lips, and winked, trying to quiet her. He did not like to be interrupted, nor did he like for his plans to be changed, so for now, he used a 'polite' and playful way to shut her mouth, this time.

"Well girls," He said as they settled down. He had been whispered the fact that Sam and Brenna were looking at each other. He looked at Sam and said, "Welcome! Welcome to Icarus' Landing. We have made this place in hopes of discovering the true secrets of human nature and how we can enhance the living experience!" He spread his arms out, trying to motivate them. "As you four had been chosen, we are here to test a new type of drug. The drug is made to enhance your energetic drive, it enhances synapses connectivity, and also fuels your muscles. We call it Icarus' Tears. Here you will have the chance to try the drug for yourself, but also, as part of the program, scientifically report your experience to us. We here feel that you girls are smart enough for our program, and your academic experience might help us out in first hand." He said with a smile. He tried to catch each of the girls attention as his low toned, manly voice boomed through the place. "I have here," He said as he walked to one of the tables, grabbing four bottles, "Four water bottles, identical to the ones you have been giving these days. We believe, from previous tests, that water is essential for this drug, also it is very healthy for you beautiful young women." He said winking a Val, realizing she had been specially fond of him. "I am Doctor Alexander Knight. I will be your main "guide", so to say. If there are any problems, you are to report to me first, and if you feel anything different, you are to report to me, first." He continued, "Most of the tests will be with me, so we might as well get used to each other."

He turned with his back towards them, and turned on the TV with a remote control. He sat in the space between Brenna and Kara, and let the TV explain them that the bottles of water they had just been given had low doses of this drug, meant to energize them after a work out. It all explained the interaction of the drugs, without going into the important details that Icarus Corp wanted to test.

The redhead blushed as he quieted her and nodded, sitting down next to Sam and listening carefully as he spoke. She nodded along and then leaned forward with a look of concentration as he turned on the tv. She was probably the only one of the four of them who understood the science explained in the little movie. Sam wasn't even paying attention really, class type things had always bored her and she was doing this to get the money she needed to start travelling like she wanted to. Kara paid attention but she was an art major so a lot of it went over her head. Brenna got the basics due to her health science classes but being on an athletic scholarship meant she got to skip some classes.

The video explained that the drug was to make them more active, possibly in ways they had not planned for. Also, there was a rapid 'antidote', but it would only be administrated to them in urgent cases, they wanted to try the drug under all possible, daily life situations, and other, non-daily life situations as well. Once the video stopped, the Icarus Corp.'s sign floated in the middle of the TV, they probably had been used to the sign as well as him. Alexander smiled, and tapped Brenna on the lap before getting up.

He stood, turning towards them. "Well..." He said slowly, "The four water bottles you girls just drank were actually a little different. All of them before had been pure water for your pleasurable drinking. But those that you just drank, they had the smallest dose of Icarus' Tears. The test has begun as of now, when you drank that water. What I want to know, now," He said looking to each of them, "If you girls feel anything different at all? Or did you even notice a difference in the taste?" He was eager to hear them out. From what they had thought, the drug, diluted in such a low concentration, it should be taste-less and color-less, but each person had unique senses. He went to grab a stool from one of the tables and set it before them, close enough to touch them if he wished.

The four of them looked at each other before Val elected herself to speak first. "Well I've been feeling a little flushed for the past hour or so, and I have a strangely anxious feeling in my stomach. But otherwise I feel great, definitely energized." She replied, the others nodded. "I wouldn't have known if I was flushed or not, but I am now when I would usually have cooled off by now." Brenna added. "I felt a bit warm even in the pool." Sam spoke up. Kara shrugged. "I thought it was just because I was sitting in the sun." She replied honestly. Same stretched and lay her arms across the back of the couch, giving Brenna a wink when she looked at her. She hoped to hook up with the blonde at least once while they were here.

Alexander keenly listened to each of them. He stretched out one side of the jacket to show a small apparatus, "To ease the study, I will be taping everything you say, okay girls?" He asked rather politely. He smiled, and nodded, inferring it was alright, since none of the girls had objected yet. "Hm... flushed." He thought for a second. "Well, that's good to know. From here on, our doctors will mix up different batches with different doses. Every time we will give you some Tears you will be informed, and each time the doses will rise, you will be informed. I think that you girls should try out a couple of these bottles," He said pointing to the ones he had brought with him. "They are the same as the ones you just took. No need to worry, we will have your back in case of any emergency." He winked at them confindantly.

He handed them each a bottle of water. Now instead of none-labeled bottles, he handed them a bottle with the Icarus Corp.'s symbol. Nothing else could be seen, just clear water. "Now, can you girls tell me, how have you felt here, are you comfortable?" He asked. He was sure that they needed to be tended with the best service while they were here, to ease the flow of the Tears. He also wanted to make chit-chat with them, to let the drug do it's thing and get to know them better.

"This place is pretty sweet." Sam replied as Val took a sip of water and Kara absently leaned into her side. Even in the short time she'd been here she'd formed a quiet friendship with the taller girl, feeling safe around her. Brenna nodded at the dark-haired girl's statement. "I absolutely love the gym, and the rest of the place is pretty awesome." She added. Val drank a little more water before nodding as well. "This place is certainly very luxurious, thank you for opening up the resort to us during our stay." She said, grinning at him.

"No worries, it's our pleasure." He said with a wink at Val. He wondered now about the components of the drug, and how it could be mixed with other things, depending on the girls, of course. They would have to be real keen on how each girl reacted to the drugs. "Now tell me a little bit more about yourselves." He said looking down at them. He hoped they felt relaxed around him, being on a defensive would actually fight against the drug at first, but a steady flow of drugs would probably eliminate any chance of rejection, in theory. He looked up at the beach, through the glass, then turned his head back down at the girls, hoping to hear each of their stories. "How did you girls find out about the program?" He asked them, he just wanted to get to know them a little better, in person, because his files had everything there was to know about these girls. His team had made a background check on every one of them, and thus chosen from all the information. Yet Alexander himself thought that meeting someone in person changed the entire perspective.

Sam shrugged, her arm having slipped down to rest around Kara's shoulders in a friendly manner. "I needed some money for travelling and heard that medical studies were a good way to earn easy cash. So I signed up." She replied evenly, legs sprawled out in front of her and skin tanned where it was revealed by her bathing suit. Brenna was the next to speak.

"Your company sponsors my college's soccer team so they made us all apply. Just luck that I was picked I guess." She answered, giving him a cheerful smile. Her attention turned to Val and Kara then, an immediate attraction surging through her as she really noticed the redhead. But it was Kara who spoke next.

"I needed the money so that my little brother could get into the private high school he wanted to go to." She spoke quietly but returned the smile that Sam gave her. Val sat up straight and held herself professionally then.

"I've been keeping an eye on your company sir, because I hope to work for you once I finish with college. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make sure I would stand out when I do get to apply." She responded with a smile, obviously proud of her intelligence and drive.

Alexander was being informed of all the small details between the girls. He caught half of them, as he could only watch one at a time. But with his whisperers, he was sure to get all the info he needed. "Well then," He said, keeping his eyes on Val, making her talk would probably make her the center of attention, which apparently, Brenna was really getting into. "Don't get your hopes up just yet little one, you'll have to show us what you are worth." He said with a wink, these were just words to get her motivated. "Though I like your attitude." He said with wink, and a sly smile. He thought about it for a second as he turned to Sam, seeing her bare body, it was rather nice, perhaps she had the best body, as a whole, it was built perfectly. Then he turned to Kara, "A private school? Ah... oh the memories. Just a bunch of guys getting together to jack-off and talk about the hottest teacher in the building, kind of twisted if you ask me." He said with a laugh, hoping that they'd all laugh, "You sure like to torture your brother." He said with a wink at Kara. "So... are any of you girls dating?" He asked them, even though he knew their responses.

Val nodded seriously, and then beamed when he said that he liked her attitude. Sam could feel the way he was looking at her and sighed. She thought the fact that she had practically no boobs or hips would keep guys from ogling her. But apparently her abs and lean build made up for it or something. At his comments about school Kara blushed and stuttered. "N-no, he wants to go because of their music program." She mumbled, pressing her face into Sam's shoulder. The taller girl chuckled and gave her a little hug. At his next question though she raised an eyebrow. "Your application said we shouldn't have any significant others, to cut down on outside stress during the testing period." She pointed out blandly. Val nodded. "I had been dating someone but I dumped him when I got the acceptance notice." The redhead said brightly and then she realized how that sounded. "I was going to dump him anyway, this just gave me an excuse." She added quickly. Kara and Brenna simply shook their heads to indicate that no, they weren't dating anyone.

Alexander smiled and nodded, "That's right." He said sitting back a bit, switching between girls. His eyes were now on Kara, which seemed to be showing more affectionate manners. "But we all know people may lie to get what they want." He winked at them. This was probably the only hint they would ever get before it was too late, a type of Judas Kiss if you will. He smirked and said, "Well... I myself was never too fond of the monogamy. I thought that I had too much to offer for just one women, that's why I'm not married yet." He said rather proudly. He had the knack of throwing flowers at himself, he was narcissistic at times, and yet, he had all the rights to brag, after all, he was a billionaire.

"So, are any of your girls hungry? There is lots to eat!" He said getting up, offering the tables before them. He stepped out of the living room square and moved onto the tables, where decorated ornaments and food lay organized every where. There were cupcakes, pieces of cut pie, marshmallow goodies, juices, sodas, real water, and Icarus Tears bottles. On the other table there were salty things, such as mini-pizzas, french fries, chips, different types of vegetables with dips, and such. "Also, do any of your girls want to join me for a drink? I make a mad margarita." He asked, pointing at the bar winking at them.

Sam straightened her long, lean body and headed over, snagging some pizza and then settling in to eat with the focus of someone who had gone through a period where they didn't know where their next meal would come from. It had been a while since then, but there was a reason she'd learned to kickbox in the first place, life as a foster kid had never been pleasant. Kara joined her with a small pizza as well and nibbled at it. Val and Brenna paused and frowned.

"Don't you have anything healthier?" Brenna asked, having been able to stick with her strict diet while she was here. Val was having similar thoughts, but mainly just because she was big on health and all that sort of thing.

Alexander smiled at them as they came to eat. He slowly watched the girls, Sam catching his eye once more, but this time for her peculiar behavior. He set it off and thought of it as nothing. He looked at the two girls demanding healthier foods, they were in all their right to do so. He nodded and said, "Hmmm..." He looked that the tables that were farther off, and pointed at one of them, "That one over there seems to be like some sort of salad bar." His eyes shifted back at Sam and Kara, "So... what do you girls want to do? I mean, now that you are energized, you'll want to use it on something. Like for example," He said as he began to stroll around the place, looking out on the beach, "If you girls found out you had a gift, and you no longer needed sleep, what would you do with that energy?" His face turned back to fix his sight on Sam, he wanted to know how they reacted in the moment, and wanted to hear what type of person they actually were.

Sam shrugged and swallowed her bite of food as the other two went off to get salads. "I'd probably explore the world. If I didn't need to sleep I could see a lot more of it." She replied honestly before turning back to her food. Kara on the other hand frowned thoughtfully, obviously not sure how to answer that. "Um...I guess I'd take more art classes? And maybe learn to play the piano?" She answered hesitantly, not at all certain if that's what she'd do with herself. Brenna came back to the table and sat down. "I'd work out and push myself, become a better player." She said with a nod before beginning to eat. Val wasn't far behind. "I would take more classes, get my master's sooner and then maybe even a doctorate."

Alexander listened to Sam, he smirked and pointed with his hand loosely, "Exploring! Nice!", turning to Kara, "Piano... sounds wonderful." He mimicked the actions of playing the piano as he turned then to Brenna and Val. "More training and more classes? Really girl, be careful with boring someone to death." He said laughing afterwards, kidding of course, winking at them. He turned over to Sam, her response had been the most interesting so far.

He turned back to Sam and headed over towards her. He took off his jacket and fixed his wrists. He placed his jacket to lay on the back of a chair as he supported himself against it. "So traveling!" He said looking at her fit body once more, he could have licked her right there and then, but he held himself from an all out perverted leer. He turned the chair around, and sat on it, straddling it. "Where have you been to so far? And where would you like to go?" He questioned her, raising his left eyebrow.

Back
Top Bottom