Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking sapphic satisfication [FxF, FxFuta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphicSeductress

Super-Earth
Back after a long absence, and I'm quite ready to get back into having some good, kinky fun. I've got a few particular ideas at the moment I'd love to do. My F-list is here.

Werefuta: FxFuta, FutaxFuta. While exploring an abandoned mansion, a young woman encounters a beautiful futa monster girl who hypnotizes her into having sex with her. But the young woman soon discovers that, after her encounter, every night she turns into a futa monster girl herself...eager to find human women, either to turn into were-creatures like herself or impregnate.

A Human Bee-ing: Human woman/bee-girl, FxF. A novice adventurer has been consorting with a bee-girl in a nearby forest. One day, before they prepare to have some fun, the bee-girl jabs the human with her stinger, making the human extremely horny. What seems to be a simple aphrodisiac turns out to be quite a bit more when the adventurer wakes up the next morning still very needy...and slowly turning into a bee-girl herself.

The Monster Queen's Bride: Human woman/various monster girls, F and Futa welcome. An aspiring heroine returns to her home village to discover her girlfriend has been kidnapped by monster girls and taken to a dungeon in the woods. The heroine must elude, defeat, or pacify the various monster girls in the dungeon and rescue her girlfriend from the Monster Queen before her girlfriend—or her—submits to the lustful creatures.

Not a Monster: Human woman/monster girl, F/F or F/Futa. While exploring an old abandoned mansion, a young woman is attacked by a monster girl, who overpowers and impregnates the woman. But after the unwilling mating, the monster girl admits she needed someone to bear her children, as her kind is in danger of extinction. Will the human woman forgive the monster girl, or will the monster girl be forced to take drastic steps to ensure the human woman's aid?

All Good Girls Want Bad Girls: Human woman/succubus, FxF or FxFuta. She's always had a thing for "bad girls"—the kind that dress, smoke, sass, and flirt as they please. So when a young woman meets another woman in college who fits her bad-girl fantasy and wants to hook up, she's overjoyed at the prospect—then discovers the "bad girl" is a succubus seeking to tempt her into sating her desires. While the woman wants to resist the succubus's temptation...more and more she finds herself wanting to fuck the succubus non-stop and become the bad girl of her own fantasies.

RE: Seeking an imaginative impregnation RP (F/F)

and you are okay with playing the impregnated or the impregnator or are you wishing to play only one of the roles?

RE: The Sacred Lover (FxF roleplay request)

Hm, I'm interested in this. My only question is, do you require a specific gender for the Sacred Lover? If not, would it be OK if I played the Sacred Lover, who is a Futa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom