Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking Dead Character Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Form:

Name-
Nickname- (Optional)
Age-
Gender-
Appearance- (No Real Life images)
Weapon(s)- (At most two. One melee required.)
Job- (Can be something you did before the outbreak, or something you are now. Examples: Cop, Fireman, Paramedic, Marksman, Car Mechanic, Scavenger, etc)

Sexuality- (Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc)
Kinks-
Dislikes-
Other Information-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- Nathan Stone
Nickname-
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Appearance- My Character's Clothing. My Actual Character Is My Avatar
Weapon(s)- Hunting Knife, Hunting Rifle w/ Scope
Job- Scavenger

Sexuality- Heterosexual
Kinks- RH and F-List
Dislikes- RH and F-List
Other Information- None

Name-Emelia
Nickname- Emma
Age-16
Gender-female
Appearance-
kallen-1.jpg

Weapon(s)- one hand pistol and one dagger with three blades on it like raphels from tmnt.
Job- was a medic now she just goes around killing stuff.

Sexuality- Bisexual
Kinks- loves to be tied down and forced upon and does not care where she is doing it as long as she is doing it. sexual clothing. anything but what is listed in her dislikes.
Dislikes- up the butt hole and mututatlion and bathroom stuff.
Other Information-she tends to have a bad temper.

Name: Joe Trade
Nickname: Doc
Appearance:
__b_bf4-promo-background_original.jpg

Weapon(s):
Beretta M9A1 (Flashlight) (Suppressed)
SOG SlimJim XL Knife
Job: College Student

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Kinks: Receiving titfucks, receiving oral, public
Dislikes:
-Scat
-Watersports
-Gore
-Rape
-Zombies

Other Information:
-He's a nerdy dude who's played too many video games and owned quite a few guns. Now he's got a chance to shoot it out like he always wanted.
-Used to be a pre-med student at Arizona State University, then, after the outbreak, headed East towards Georgia.
-Avid airsoft player

Name - Alessandra Bianchi
Nickname- Sandra
Age - 26
Gender - Female

Appearance -

Weapon(s) - Beretta 92 FS handgun (magazine capacity 10, 9mm bullets), and butterfly knife (always hidden in her boot)
Job - Sandra had no real job when the world was still in tact. Her hobbies though were tennis and shooting (from pneumatic weapons, she was even the champion of state). Now she leads very small gang of 6 people, 4 guys and one girl, who were once working for her family.

Sexuality - Heterosexual

Kinks - Nothing worth mentioning (That's for character but for my kinks and dislikes there is my RH)
Dislikes - General stuff (Though character may not like to be raped, that doesn't mean I won't like it to happen. Again, RH for that. The list there isn't complete. Just ask me)

Other Information - Sandra was the only daughter of one of the hugest Italian mafia bosses around. Educated for a lawyer she didn't really work a day in her life. She was somewhat spoiled but always liked tough life, or anything adrenaline-related, be it jumps, fast cars, horse riding or just extreme camping. Of course all her wealth and family is gone now and all she has left is her handgun Beretta and her gang. She knows how to lead and her followers are all happy about it, at least until she's able to find sources of food and drinks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom