Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And the leaves begin to change colors and fall (Rogue's Ramblings.)

Rogue

Star
It’s come to my attention that over the passed few months I’ve stepped on a lot of toes and set fire to quite a few bridges because of my volatile nature. This being said, I can’t do anything right not to let you know that I am sorry other than just apologizing. I don’t have any excuses for how I have been acting, and I don’t expect you all to forgive me right away, or even at all.

But I can tell you that I intend to prove that I am still every bit of the person that everyone knew what I first showed up here. I have been a pain to a lot of people in chat, moderators and members alike, and I really don’t want to be infamous for that in this community. I do have a genuine care for the community and everyone in it, moderators and members. I want people to feel like I am someone they can come to, and not someone that they have to step on eggshells around, or someone that they dread seeing coming into chat.

I have been so awful… and I really am genuinely sorry. I’ve had time to sit back and look at things and see how immature and irrational I have been about a few things. And I want to tell you guys that I don’t want you to think I’m unapproachable. From this point out, whatever situation occurs (Although I will try my damnedest to make sure that there aren’t anymore situations) I am going to try and take a step back and calm down before I approach the situation. I’m going to take my punishments with grace, and I am going to show you guys that I want to and am going to handle things much better. And if you feel that I’m ever not doing this, or that I need to calm down, please message me.

I don’t want to be a problem for you guys, and I don’t want to be the member that you all dread seeing. I swear I’m going to change your minds. Hopefully in time, I hope you will all believe me and come to trust me again. And, if you never trust me again, that’s fine. As long as I can put your minds at ease about my nature. And I know that’s going to take time, but I will try as long as it takes. Honest to God, I mean this.

I've also decided to spark up a new journal. I hope this is okay. If not, just let me know.

So, I took a chance on a friend yesterday. I'd only really known this person a week, but he needed a ride to Seatac to visit a friend who was staying in a hotel there. She offered gas money, and paid for parking, so honestly I couldn't find any reason to oppose other than the fact that I didn't know the person well. By around two in the afternoon, I decided I'd just go ahead and do it, after approaching a friend who had met the person in question.

I've got to admit, I'm glad I did it.

The friend he wanted to visit and that wanted him to visit, was staffing at a furry convention. Admittedly, I was a little skeptical. I'd never really been a big fan of furries, and most of the people that I encountered that were furries were... well... less than impressive. But once we got there, I was so amazed by everything. People were legitimately wearing full-body fursuits. It wasn't anything like I'd imagined it being. And the person introduced me to a group of people that I am rather increasingly glad that I met.

I had so much fun. Everyone was incredibly friendly, even people you were just sitting by would talk with you like they'd known for forever. It made the few creepy ones tolerable, although I can't say that I encountered any of the creepy myself. I felt reeeaally welcome.

But I should correct something. I didn't actually go to the legitimate convention. The convention was technically over when we got there around six, we just hung in the hotel room, attended a hotel party or two, had a few drinks, went swimming, and then warmed up by a nice fire. And by almost two, I was on my way home with a pocket full of new friends.

So, despite some drama that followed, I've had time to reflect and I'm still incredibly glad that I decided to go. Because if I hadn't, then I wouldn't have met the awesome people that I did.

Hurray for a good Friday~

Don't let them romance you! That's how they get you! They pretend they're normal to make you feel safe and progressively lift your envelope edge until you're wearing a fursuit! Aaaaahhhh! D:

No, but seriously, glad you had a fun time. Sounds like you needed a fun day after being weighted down with a two year old for a bit.

I think the issue is that a lot of furries like to flaunt their interest in furry art and what-not and are all "hoo hoo I'm so weird and eccentric!" When really... they're no special snowflake. Glad you had fun though and got to meet some of the normal furries lol. I've met some friendly ones. Also met some annoying ones.

Awesome indeed!

Sorry I've been gone for so long, guys. As you know, my husband is home. The first ultrasound went really well, we heard and saw the heardbeat. I was exactly 7 Weeks yesterday. She says everything is as it's supposed to be, but we've got seven more weeks until we are in the clear. As for my roleplay partners, I'm sorry I've been so absent. >: It may take me a bit longer to reply. For those of you who have my number, feel free to use it to check in. :]

Much love,
Rogue.

Well, come Wednesday of this week, I will hit 12 weeks, which will be the last week of the first trimester. We still haven’t announced it to his family yet. It isn’t likely that we will until about 14 weeks. Everything seems to be going along fine, which is good. :]

There isn’t really much else going on. I’m relatively bored and boring, both at the same time. The weather is getting cold and rainy, and before I know it it’s going to start snowing relatively soon. Hopefully we don’t have another spiel like last year. We were without power for about a week in the freezing cold. Granted, I know that I could put up with it, not sure that I should being pregnant. So, one can only hope that everything will go relatively swimmingly as far as that is concerned.

I’m thinking about hunting for a roleplay, but likely just one reaaaally good one. XDD;

I feel sad for people who stalk others all over the place because they're that insecure.

Maybe if you hadn't run me off like a pack of greedy little wolves because I had a mind and used it, instead of being your little puppet, it wouldn't have been a problem. And what I do isn't any of your business anymore. Soooo, there's that.

Back
Top Bottom