Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a work in progress and under construction.

RULES:
  • My name is Eva and I'm an adult. That's all you need to know, please don't ask personal questions. You are playing with my character, NOT with me!
  • Be literate. You MUST be able to string together a few good sentences with proper spelling and grammar. I'm not expecting best-seller novel quality or length, but your posts need meat so I have something to work with. No one- or two-liners, and always third person.
  • I only play on AIM, and now PMs since my schedule is so sporadic. If you want to play, please have one of those and either send me a PM or IM. I might not see it if you just reply to this thread.

PLOTS:
You are by no means limited to the plots listed below. These are just some ideas I've come across that seem to work well. If you have any other ideas you'd like to share, please do! I'm always open to suggestions.

I tend to play younger girls who are small, innocent, and inexperienced, and I only play submissive.​

<3 = Craving
x = You really have to convince me...

• <3 For Science <3
    Eve is a live-in test subject for LiveCorp, a facility that makes and tests anything and everything relating to sex. They create anything from sex toys to fertility treatments to temporary body augmentations and test the effectiveness of them all. Every day, Eve is subject to a new sort of test, which is devised by the scientists that run the facility. The subjects live in the facility, so they are available at a moment's notice, and are only allowed to wear white gowns. They are assigned to a scientist who will conduct all of their experiments. Everything is stark and sterile.

Play would start with Eve's initiation and exam. This would involve a thorough physical examination, looking her over from head to toe and taking measurements, as well as the use of a speculum to gauge how far she can be stretched vaginally and anally prior to any experimentation. The exam is not limited to this, of course, and you are free to throw in some other things. After that, you really have to have some kind of imagination to come up with new experiments.
    [This is an anything goes, almost. Players must play dom, must be willing to play multiple characters, and must be creative.]
  • <3 the Poker Trophy <3
    Ashley's relationship with her stepfather has always been a little... interesting. For the last two years, he's been taking her for his own right under her mother's nose. Through coercion and blackmail, he's managed to keep this little secret between them. But now his tastes have changed, and he wants to share. Every friday night, either her mother is out, the stepfather hosts a poker game in their basement. The stakes? A no-strings attached night with Ashley.
    [Must be able to play multiple characters, all of them different physically with different sexual appetites, all of them dominant.]
  • Curiosity and Sarah
    Sarah is curious about what it would be like to be someone's sex slave. After talking to a local guy/girl on the internet, she offers to be their slave if they will teach her how.
    [Can be MF/FF/HermF. Some non-consensual.]
  • x My Best Friend x
    Angela and her best friend have been friends for a long time. Now they are going to college, and being broke students they can't afford much. They rent a crappy apartment together with a single room and only enough room for a single bed. The air conditioner is unreliable, the doors don't shut properly, and the place just generally sucks. Angela see her friend as just a friend, but her friend has had a crush on her for a very long time. Things become awkward in their tight living space. How long can the friend hold out until they cave to their baser instincts?
    [Can be MF/FF/HermF. Optional incest.]
  • Trouble With Boys
    Jenna has never had any luck with boys. When she finds a guy she likes, she doesn't know how to approach them or even talk to them. Frustrated, she goes to her uncle/grandfather/step-dad who happens to be a closet pervert. He pounces on the opportunity to show her what a real man wants, essentially making her his sex toy and using whatever coercion tactics or blackmail needed to keep her that way.
    [Can be any older male, really, but incest is best. Very dom/sub dependent, and very dark tones.]

KINKS:
F-List

AIM/YIM: bewareoflimes
PMs are also welcome

How do you feel about something along the lines of the second plot you posted? Two college students, guy has an apartment, girl doesn't. She has been crashing on couches and manages to wind up back in the guy's apartment. Are you okay doing male female?

I'm male. My character's name is Connor. If you're interested I can go into more depth for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom