Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a literate, creative, male partner for IM roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaila

Super-Earth
A little about me: I am 27 years old and have been roleplaying for a little under a decade. I enjoy several genres and am open to any setting as long as it's not Science Fiction related or Steampunk based. I have played several different storylines and have found, preference wise, that I enjoy the ones that incorporate some kind of dominant aspect meaning my character is in a subservient or submissive position.

I feel I should also go into what I am seeking here. Despite the fact that I enjoy dominant overtones I am not looking for the dominance that might immediately come to mind: sexual. I see dominance as a mindset, a state of being, not something that leads to a sexual release. I simply like being under someone else's command, and receiving reprimand for not cooperating with those demands. I adore a strong presence, a stern and commanding voice, an intimidating demeanor, and a piercing gaze. Dominance should just naturally exude from someone rather than just existing in the bedroom.)

Now that you know about me and what my preferences are, I feel it's imperative to mention what my requirements are. I know, it sucks, but they're necessary for mutual enjoyment.

1) I usually post 2-3 paragraphs and I expect the same of my partner.
2) You must post at least three times a week, once daily if you can manage, but that's not mandatory.
3) You must have a messenger since I am looking to roleplay through IM only.
4) Must have a firm grasp on spelling, punctuation, grammar, and general sentence structure.

There is a rare species of male that possesses the right mix of confidence, arrogance, and power that can bring a girl to her knees without laying a hand on her. With but a skillful glare, he can make that girl feel like she is mere inches tall, that she is powerless. If you believe you possess these characteristics, both in real life and through your characters, read the rest of the profile.

Ideas I am currently seeking:

[1] Perfection: It is no surprise that the upper echelons of society have access to the black market and that they are aware of organizations in the black market that the public has never been made aware of by being closely guarded. One such organization is "The Facility." This organization offers millionaires and billionaires the chance to own a girl that encompasses what they see as perfection. Once the organization is contacted, the inquiree is sent an application detailing physical attributes of their perfect girl. The filled application is mailed back in and a girl is sought, somewhere in the world, that matches the description. As soon as she's found, she's taken and given to the man once he's paid. After this happens all records of the girl are destroyed and her death is faked so there is no hope of her ever being found or being able to return to her family.

[2] Tainted Purity: There is a war constantly being waged between the gods that the humans on Earth are unaware of. It is a war between good and evil and neither side is winning since that would upset the balance. Unsurprisingly, the evil side wants a leg up and Ba'el, a god of darkness, has decided that the leg up will come in the form of a child that he can mold into his own secret weapon. The plan was simple: impregnate a human woman, have her conceive, and then take the baby. Unfortunately, Ajax, a god of light, became privy to the plan and intercepted the birth in the only way he could, by imbuing the baby with light. The baby was born, with her and the mother unaware of what she actually was, and was raised normally. Her abilities soon became apparent (will be discussed if interest is attained) and she learned to control them. More abilities, both light and dark, reside within the girl, but because of the dichotemy, her abilities have the capability to shift over to evil or good depending on which alignment influences her the most. News of this rarity has been spreading like wildfire in the underworld and now she has a huge bounty on her head. Who will be the first to capture her and transform her into a beautiful, dark, powerful creature?

[3] Faerie Nightmare: Books and fairy tales portray faeries as mystical, delicate, playful, little creatures. Oh, how wrong those things are... Faeries are evil, cruel, sadistic things that absolutely love tormenting humans. The harmless ways of torment are things like: hiding necessary items, moving things to different locations, or something else along the lines or upsetting the human's life. A new ruler has conquered the faerie realm, however, and he wishes to give a lucky, or unlucky in her case, human the chance to see what the faerie realm is like. This king is sadistic, cruel, creative, and twisted. The human that he chooses to take, through capture or some other torturous method, will be treated like a pet and will be subjected to nightmares that her mind couldn't have cooked up even in the worst circumstances.

[4] Hostile Takeover: The Tama Teahouse is an establishment that exists in the middle of Chinatown. It serves as a place where male patrons can go and be accompanied by girls behaving as traditional geisha. Masami, the head geisha, serves as the leader of the geisha and the maiko that work within the establishment and is, herself, quite sought after as a companion. The Yakuza (or another influential mob) have been watching this establishment for a while and they have finally decided that they will be the main proprietors. (This roleplay will start with the Yakuza (or the other mob) taking over. The leader of the infamously cruel, vicious gang will take Masami as his own since she is the second in command after the matron. The matron is killed leaving Masami in the seat of power and she is forced to rule alongside the leader as he takes over the teahouse and all its assets. I have a website for this roleplay. If you are interested feel free to ask to see it ^_^)

[5] Unpleasant Surprise: Serena Matthews is a normal girl who has lived in the same house for the eighteen years she has been on this earth. Her mother raised her since her father jumped ship as soon as he learned that her mother was pregnant; Serena was born out of wedlock and the father didn't want to be tied down. Growing up, Serena developed a penchant for nature. She loved being in the middle of the forest listening to the sounds of nature. One night, on a normal trip into the woods, there was a lunar eclipse that signaled a rift to open. Serena had fallen asleep and, unknowingly, traveled through this rift. Upon awakening, she didn't realize anything was wrong since everything still looked the same save for smaller trees. Still a bit groggy, she stumbled back to her house and was surprised to see a car from the 1920's parked in her driveway. Confused, she walked up to her house and opened the door... (Living in her house, in the 1920's, was a mob boss. He catches her in his house and...the rest is up to you!)

[6] Beautiful Silence- I haven't entirely fleshed this idea out, but the main aspect is that my character will be mute. Whether it is selective muteness caused by trauma, a defect from birth where the vocal chords never developed, or an effect implemented into the character if she is a creation of some occult user. I mainly want to use this as an avenue to both stretch and improve my descriptive capabilities and work on introspection for characters. Given the muteness there won't be any vocal interaction so expressions and body language will be her sole form of communication. If you're interested feel free to PM me or add me to messenger. As I said, I don't have ideas for this at this time, but I'm always willing to brainstorm and create original storylines with people.

If you're interested in any of these, or if you have an idea of your own, or if you simply want to chat, feel free to PM me! I am very particular about my partners. I welcome messages, but if I determine that we aren't compatible don't take it personally; I'm just picky and am seeking specific things.

Been a while since I've bumped this! I edited my initial post a bit and added a couple new ideas. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom