Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden

she left Brenn sitting there in the dark, knowing that things would not go over easy. there was too much to go against them, too many enemies and not enough friends. but he would trust her to do this. he felt like hitting the wall, but couldn't for he was too weak.

She had to find her husband, try to plead for his brother's life despite what Brenn begged her not to do. Wringing her hands nervously, she went to a guard and asked to be brought to her husband who happened to be in the throne room. She took a deep breath before entering and knelt down on her knees in front of him, her head bowed. "Please, your grace. My sweet dear husband," she said, hoping she sounded convincing. "Please spare your brother's life, he has done nothing," she begged.

William had thought she might try this. he smiled and stood. "leave us." he told the room and everyone hurried out. he slowly decended the steps and picked her up, holding her chin. "and give me one good reason why is should wife? he is a traiter and ...." for this he wispered in his ear. "he slept with my wife." not that he really cared he had long ago decided that he hated the sight of the naked woman. it took all of his concentration to get it up for his wife on the wedding night. but she couldn't know that. "now you beg for my mercy? what have you to offer me wench?" he said smiling

He told the room to leave them and everyone left. He walked towards her slowly, oh so very slowly. When he got to her, he picked her up, making her stand and lifted her chin, holding it. Traitor, he wasn't a traitor. Then he whispered in her ear and she froze from fear. How did he find out? Then he was speaking again. Wench? She wasn't...maybe she was. Heat pricked at her cheeks, making them redden. "Wh...what do you want?" she asked him.

he chuckled a bit before saying "nothing from you. you are only here to bear me children and to warm my bed. but it seems we have ourselves a bit of a problem. i cant kill him or you for the fear of starting a war, for i am afraid of what you will do if i kill him, so i will give you an option." he turned and made his way back to his throne. "your father has some military forces that will be of use to me when conquering the east. i want those forces. you can make that happen. and as a reward.......i will let Brennen reign as king when i leave. you two may do as you wish, for you are pregnant with my heir, and he cannot take you. i don't want to be remembered as the mad king, i just want to be a just one." he moved closer now. "i despise you, and if not for your father you would be dead. your boy toy will be released tomorrow, and do with him as you please, just stay out of my way."

He spoke and what she said she couldn't quite believe. She had mixed feelings about his words. Give him my father's troops to conquer the east? That's it? But for her happiness, hundreds would have to be in misery and or dead. Could she live with that decision? Choose one life over another, he made it sound as if the answer were clear. But there was more, he would even let Brenn reign as king in his absence and let them do whatever. She grabbed her throat when he said he despised her and she would be dead if it wasn't for her father and she swallowed hard. "Well, I didn't exactly want this marriage either dear husband," she replied a little bitterly. "So on that note I believe the feelings are mutual. And as for my father's troops, I will speak to him about it. Now if you'll excuse me I have ravens to send." She curtsied, waiting for him to give her permission to leave.

William chucked again and called for his favorite stable boy. all of this talk about sex had gotten him quite aroused. but he didn't care, soon he would be off to war, and if there was one thing William liked doing more than little boys, it was leading an army into war.

Amelia left and instead of going to the Maester to send a raven to her father, she went straight to back to the dungeon to Brenn. "Brenn," she whispered smiling when she came to his cell. "He's letting you go. All I have to do is convince my father to give him troops for conquering the East and he said he'd even let you rule in his absence. He doesn't even care if we're together," she said smiling.

"what?!" was all Brenn could say at first. "what is his deal? he must be pulling something. tricking us." he pulled himself closer to her so test their faces were inches apart. her breath, was soft on his face. "Amelia. you will do this for me?" he wanted to kiss her but couldn't for the bars restrained him from going further.

"I...I don't think it's a trick," she says now thinking it was highly possible. Then he put himself closer to the bars and spoke. She smiled at him. "I would do anything for you Brenn. You must know that?" She cupped his face softly. "I'm just not sure if my Father would agree. He may object to sending troops, he was always against war if he could avoid it. Hence my marriage."

Brenn smiled at that. "yes. im certainly glad he decided to be diplomatic. i never would have met you". he brushed her hair back and continued. "but.................if it came to war, i am sorry to say we would have won." he said smirking, knowing that he was joking. "when i get out of here, im going to make love to you so long, i will tire from it." he laughed and backed away. "so be ready."

She smiled at him and as he brushed her hair back said, "Yes I suppose that is correct." Then he began speaking again and for some reason, his words made her nervous. She knew he was joking but still. She blushed at his next words and looked away from him. Oh she wanted him so it nearly pained her to say this but..."I want you too, but if it is a trap then...." she trailed off not sure how to finish.

"well i think you could be right. but whatever happens, i am a dead man in this cell, and how could that get any worse?" he approached the bars again. "william is no foo. but i think......i mean growing up with him and all....i think he prefers men." he blushed as he said it, but he had always wondered. he saw him once with a sqire, and it has amuzed Brenn, and caused him to wonder what was right and wrong in this world. but that was 5 years ago, and now he accepted William for who he was.

"Don't say that," she said when he mentioned being a dead man either way. Then he mentioned that he thinks his brother prefers men. "I think you are right about that," she said remembering him send for his stable boy. The way he said it made her feel like he wasn't wanting to talk about the horses. "And if he is then that's better for us then."

"your right my lady. that is defiantly better for us. but if he gets angry again he will take it out on me. and i will have no choice but to take it." he said with distaste. "but either way. the sooner i get out of here the better." he couldn't wait to get out. to be with her once more."

"Well, we only have to wait until morning," she said smiling. Then she remembered she actually had to notify her father about it. "I'll be right back love, but now I have to inform my father of our king's wishes," she said. She cupped his face softly, smiling.

he watched the light fade from her torch, and then darkness enveloped the cell again wrapping him in a cold loneliness. he closed his eyes and thought of her.

She hated leaving him, she really did. But she had to do it. She went to find the Maester. His grey hair fell down to his chain covered shoulder, the chain around his neck looked to be strangling him. He saw her and smiled, "Ah, my Queen. How may I be of service to you?"

She smiled at him and said, "I wish to send a raven to my father. Tell him that his Majesty, my dear husband, requires some of his troops for a trip to the East." She really hoped her father would agree to this, but knowing him there was a chance he wouldn't and then she wondered how William would react.

"Right away your grace," he said. "Is that all?"

"Yes," she replies. "Please, my father needs this message soon so hurry."

"As you wish," he said and left to do her bidding.

Sighing, she went to go back down to the dungeon. "It is done," she said to Brenn. "Now we wait for my father's reply."

Back
Top Bottom