Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So Many Things in My Head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyGirl

Meteorite
...so we'll start with one.

Ever since the silence of Lolth, many drow have been driven from the Underdark. Some were followers of the Spider Bitch; others were simply looking for an excuse to climb into the light and rediscover what their ancestors had forsaken. Those who have flourished and come to be, grudgingly, accepted by humans and other surface-dwellers, are the followers of Eilistraee, the Dark Maiden.

My character, T'riss, does not remember the Underdark, so young was she when her brothers whisked her away to the surface. And once established in the stronghold that soon became the center of Eilistraeean worship, she followed her destiny into becoming a priestess of the Dark Maiden.

Since then, she has been married, widowed, has lost two children, forsaken her calling, and come back to find forgiveness. What else does life hold for her?

And another one

What if Buffy and Riley had not broken up? What if they'd stayed together and had kids?

This is based on an idea for a BtVS Alternaverse, with the daughter of Buffy and Riley, at age 18.

My character, Riley Anne Summers, has chosen to follow in her father's footsteps. She has gone to school, studied the military life, and is trying to find a way to join the Initiative. Her parents have disappeared, supposedly on a mission, and she is living with Robin Woods in NYC, taken away from Sunnydale to protect her identity and keep her safe. Willow and Tara know she's there, as does Spike and possibly Angel. What happens when the preternatural underworld of the Big Apple starts to figure out that she's the daughter of the Slayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom