Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Jake looked at her and nodded.
"Yeah, we can go out to eat if you'd like. Where do you want to go?"
Jake finished drying himself off and put on some clothes before going into the living room to sit down on the couch.

(It took me forever to find this. I thought it was a lot further back than I assumed.)

"I don't know." Samantha said as she started to put on some clothes. "Maybe we can just go for a walk around the neighborhood until we see something that's interesting enough for us to do." She suggested while biting her lower lip, hoping that he would be fine with this idea.

Jake nodded.
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."
He put on a coat and got a coat for her. The two then left the apartment.
"So, you want to hit up a restaurant first, or do something else?"

"Yeah, I restaurant would be fine." Samantha told him, grabbing onto his arm and walking closely by his side as they wandered through the streets. She was glad to get out and showcase their relationship to the rest of the world.

Jake smiled as she wrapped her arm around his. They continued walking until he saw a nice Italian restaurant. When they went in, he got a table for both of them and began looking over the menu.
"Order whatever you want, babe. Tonight is a celebration of us."
He began looking over the menu, trying to decide between many delicious items.

Samantha read over the menu, having a hard time a first deciding what it was that she wanted. After spending many minutes debating on what to get, she put the menu down and glanced up at Jake. "You don't have to keep paying for everything. You cooked breakfast so you should let me pay for dinner." She told him.

Jake looked at her.
"Okay, babe."
He decided that he wanted some rigatoni and pasta. After their orders had been placed, Jake looked at Samantha.
"It's been a long time since I've had a date like this. Thanks for coming with me."

Samantha smiled as she nodded her head and placed her hand over the top of his on the table. "It was no problem. I mean it was my idea to get out of the apartment." She said, liking the sound of saying it as though it were both of their's.

Jake nodded. When her hand went over his, he felt a warmness in his chest.
"Yeah, we needed to go out for a change."
Their food arrived and Jake began to dig in. It was quite delicious.
"I'll leave a ticket for my upcoming match for you at the window," he said before he took a drink of his soda.

Samantha watched him for a while before she dug into her food as well. It was really good and she was glad that she had went with the linguini. Her popped up when he mentioned his match and a smile spread across her face. "I can't believe that you want me to go see one of your matches. That's going to be so exciting."

Jake smiled.
"Well, why wouldn't I want my number one girl to see my match? It's very special to me."
He continued eating until he had finished it. The bill soon arrived, and he gave his compliments to the chef.
"So, where should we go now?"

"You can pick." Samantha told him, taking some money from her pocket to use as a tip for their service. She stood from the table then and grabbed a hold of Jake's arm again as she leaned into his side. She pushed her a piece of hair from out of his face and kissed him gently on the cheek before they left out of the restaurant.

(Congratulations, Lustlove. Life and Fighting is now my longest-running roleplay on Blue Moon.)

Jake smiled as she kissed his cheek.
"I think they have an arcade around here."
He found it and went to the claw game. After depositing a quarter, he picked up an adorable blue teddy bear and dragged it to the opening. He picked it up and handed it to Samantha.
"For you, baby."

Samantha took the teddy bear and smiled down at it before smiling up at him. She pulled him close to her, and kissed his lips gently while holding onto the back of his neck. "Thanks, honey." She told him sweetly after she pulled back from the kiss. "It's amazing that you got that on your first try. I can never get those things no matter how many times I try." I said with a grin.

Jake kissed her back, glad that she liked it.
"Yeah, I had a lot of practice with it when I was a kid. Practice makes perfect and all that."
He put his arm around her and walked with her out of the arcade.
"It's your turn to pick where we go."
He gently kissed her on the cheek.

Samantha thought for a long time about where they could go that they hadn't been yet. "Um, want to go see a movie?" She asked him, thinking of an advertisement that she had recently seen about a movie that seemed interesting. "Or we could rent something and head back to the apartment to watch the movie snuggled on the couch?" She added.

Jake thought about it.
"I like the idea of watching a movie while snuggling on the couch."
He took her arm and walked with her to the video store. They perused the selection until they found one they both agreed on. Back at his apartment, he put it in and sat down on the couch. He put his arm around Samantha and leaned back to watch it.

Samantha wrapped both of her arms around Jake's waist and leaned her head onto his shoulder. As the movie began, she stared up at him with a small grin attached onto her face. It was nice to be in his eyes, relaxing while they enjoyed their time together before they would have to go their separate ways again.

Jake smiled as Samantha wrapped herself around him. The movie was good, and the closeness made it better. When it was over, he turned to her and gave her a gentle peck on the lips.
"You don't have to go if you don't want to. We can spend the night without having to have any more sex. It's hard to let you go after what a great day we've had."

Samantha wanted to stay the night with him, she really did. But there were some errands that she needed to run tomorrow and she assumed waking up next to Jake in the morning would prevent her from caring on with what she was supposed to do. "Could we really sleep together without having sex?" She challenged before standing from the couch. "I have to go but I'll be back sometime tomorrow." She assured him with a soft kiss to his lips.

Jake smiled as she stood up.
"Of course we could. One of us is not always going to feel like having sex, but I think we'll always want some comfort and companionship."
Jake gently kissed her back.
"I'll see you then."
He opened the door for her, kissing her one last time before shutting it.

Jake was feeling very close with Samantha. He had had girlfriends before, but this one felt more serious than before. Samantha felt right for him. He headed upstairs to take a quick shower. He had more training to do and would have to focus on that tomorrow. He smiled as he thought about Samantha and drifted off to sleep.

(Next post is going to be Brandon's debut UFC fight.)

Samantha hadn't wanted to leave Jake ut she needed t. She had to go into work for a few hours and spending the entire night up with Jake wouldn't be ideal. She probably would have just stayed with him until h needed to go oof, avoiding having to go to work completely. She loved being round him honesty, but she didn't want it to interfere with her job. Therefore, she had to leave him for the night.

After she got home, she took a quick shower and set her alarm to wake her early in the afternoon. Her thoughts were centered around for most of the night but that was a good thing. If she couldn't be with him now, at least she could sleep peacefully thinking about him.

A few months passed before it was time for Brandon's debut fight in the UFC. He had passed at the weigh-in, as had his opponent, Shinji Takada. The night had come, and Jake had invited Samantha to come to his match. The two had spent many nights loving and lusting with each other, and their relationship had grown even stronger. He was feeling on top of the world, and couldn't wait to get in the ring. Brandon started to do his warm-ups, getting loosened up for the fight.

(Haha, I thought his name was Jake.)

Samantha made it to the arena where Jake's first fight was being held. She was so excited, but more because it was something he had been talking about constantly lately and seemed so ready for it rather than see men beat each other senseless. She had worked extra shifts this entire week just so she could have tonight off and all of tomorrow to spend with him as well. She really couldn't wait to watch him in the ring and do amazing just like she knew that he would. Unable to wait and see him after the match, she snuck into the back rooms that were most likely off limit but she didn't care. Spotting Jake, she went over to him and stood beside him. "Mh, you look really great when you're working out. I should visit you at work more often."

(It is lol. I messed up.)

Jake turned as he heard Samantha come in.
"Thanks. I worked really hard to buff up for this one."
He put his gloves on and stretched his arms.
"It's almost time for my match. I'll see you soon."
He kissed her on the cheek and left the locker room.

He walked alone down the corridors, hearing the cheering of the crowd get louder. When he entered the runway to the cage, the fans screamed for him. He entered the cage and listened as the announcer gave the stats on himself and his opponent. After that, the referee told them to start. Jake immediately took up his stance, and it was a good thing too, as Takada came charging in. He managed to duck under a right hook, and countered with a right uppercut to the stomach.

Takada took the blow well and began raining punches on his head. Jake held his arms to his head to absorb the blows, then pushed him back with a right snap kick. In a split second, Jake pivoted, jumped, and executed a spinning back-kick to the face. Takada fell, but was able to get back to his feet. Seeing that the direct approach was unwise, he began circling him and probing for weaknesses. Jake circled with him, making sure that no part of him was exposed to where he could not quickly defend it.

Back
Top Bottom