Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Samantha kept her arms around him as she watched him go to sleep. He looked so peaceful in that moment, she didn't want to disturb his sleep by moving around or getting up for anything. She did reach over for the remote and turned the TV on, keeping the volume low, so she could have something to entertain her while he slept.

Jake was so tired that he slept through the night. When he woke up, Samantha was still holding him in her arms. He smiled and decided that today should be a day for them. He called his coach and told him that he needed a day to recover from the training, which the coach was understanding about. He then called Samantha's boss at the sports bar and explained that she had food poisoning. The guy seemed a bit skeptical, but understood.

Jake whipped up a nice breakfast for them both and set it in front of Samantha. He propped her feet up on a pillow and combed out her hair so that she wouldn't wake up with her hair a mess. He then went and bought several beautiful flowers, placing them on the table in front of her. If she was not a rose woman, she would like one of the flowers he had gotten her. He went and got his guitar and a chair, sitting in front of her. Now, it was just the matter of time for when she woke up.

Samantha stirred slightly then peeked opened her eyes when something hadn't felt right to her. She should have still had her arms wrapped around Jake's body. It made her think that she had been moved into a different position than before. She opened her eyes completely then wondering if she was still even in the same place. And when her eyes did open, she felt her heart beat ten times faster and a wide smile spread across her face. Jake sat in front of her with a guitar, her feet rested on a pillow, and breakfast with a bouquet of flowers set in front of her. She grinned over at Jake, utterly speechless by his romance.

Jake saw her happiness as she took in all that was in front of her. He smiled and put one hand on his knee.
"Samantha, today is a day devoted to us. I love you so much. This song reminds me of you."
He briefly tuned his guitar and began to play.

"You're better than the best, I'm lucky just to linger in your light. Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow, that's right. Completely unaware, nothing can compare to where you send me. Let's me know that it's okay, yeah, it's okay. And the moments when my good times start to fade..."
He picked up his playing a bit for the chorus.

"You make me smile like the sun, fall outta bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild,
oh, you make me smile."
He smiled at her and played the rest of that part of the song before finishing on a beautiful closing note. He then put his guitar to the side and nudged the pick in the strings before picking up a plate of breakfast.
"I hope you liked it. It was spontaneous, so I didn't practice first."

Samantha smiled the entire time as he sung the song, thinking of how sweet he truly was. She couldn't get over all the things he had prepared for her this morning just to show that he loved her. It made her feel warm and more loved than she had ever felt in her entire life. She truly was happy to be with Jake and loved him just as much, if not more than he loved her. After the song was over, she maneuvered carefully around the things he had set up and leaned over to give him a hug. "It was perfect." She told him.

Jake gently hugged her back.
"You deserve perfection."
He gently pulled her into a kiss, maneuvering her so that she was sitting on his lap with his arms around her waist. The kiss quickly became passionate as his breakfast was forgotten. His hands quickly went from her waist to her breasts, gently massaging them through the fabric. He gently began rocking his hips against hers, bouncing the breasts in his hands.

Samantha kissing him back happily and didn't bother to wrap her arms around him. She knew how much he liked to fondle her breasts and she enjoyed it as well. Just before the kissing could get heavier, she backed away slightly with their lips now separated. "As much as I love kissing you. I'm really hungry too." She said laughing a little, feeling silly as well.

Jake was really getting into the kissing when Samantha pulled away. He thought he had done something wrong at first, but then she told him that she was hungry. He smiled sheepishly and let her off of his lap.
"I'm sorry for forgetting about the breakfast."
He picked up the plate with his breakfast on it and continued to eat.
"I guess I'm just starved for sex after passing out last night."

Samantha smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She picked up her plate and started to eat from it just like he had. After taking a couple of bites, she swallowed and looked up at him. "Well, after I finish eating we can have as much sex as you want." She said seriously, feeling just as horny at the moment like he apparently was.

Jake felt himself getting hard and smiled.
"Deal."
He continued to eat until he had finished his breakfast. He got a vase, filled it with water and put all of the beautiful flowers in. He put his plate and fork on the sink and headed for the stairs.
"Shall we?" he asked as he stopped, turned, and extended his hand.

After she had finished her food, Samantha followed in his footsteps and placed her plate and fork in the sink. She then walked with him towards the stairs and grabbed a hold of his extended hand. She loved how eager he was just to be with her and she was eager as well.

Jake led her up the stairs and into his bedroom. He couldn't wait until they could move in together and their lovemaking area could be THEIR bedroom. He turned to her and lovingly brushed the hair out of her face before planting a kiss on her lips. As his tongue gained entrance to her mouth, he lifted her shirt over head and undid her bra. After unbuttoning her pants, he slid both them and her panties down. When they were both naked, he actually had her lay down on her stomach.

"I wanted to open our lovemaking with some romantic foreplay. I thought a nice massage would help kick things off."
He rested with both legs on either side of hers, his package inches away from her vagina. His hands started from her shoulders and gently but firmly worked their way down to her lower back. After some gentle massage, he slid both hands down the cheeks of her perfect ass before massaging her legs. After a gentle foot massage, he covered his hands in some emotion lotion and repeated the process.

Samantha held in a groan when he had suggested they do a bit of foreplay. She hadn't ever really done things of that nature and sure she would be willing to try, but it would take her some time to actually like it. She sighed heavily and let his hands get to work. And to her surprise, he was very talented with massaging and she nearly forgot they were both naked and would be having sex in a little while. Once he started to use the lotion, she relaxed further with a moan, enjoying the feel of his fingers play across her body.

After he had done his lotion massage, he gently turned Samantha over. Jake then leaned forward and began to eat her pussy. His tongue swirled over her clit many times, and he drank in delicious juices. He then inserted a finger and rubbed her g-spot until she orgasmed.
"I think that should do it for the foreplay."
Jake then slid his body up her oiled perfection, his long cock going deep inside her before he began to gently thrust it in and out.

Samantha lavished in the pleasure he bought when he had started to eat her out. Many moans escaped her mouth and another once he had placed himself inside of her. Like clockwork, she moved her hips against his to create more friction between the two as she nibbled lightly at the crook of his neck.

Jake felt intense pleasure as Samantha grinded herself against him. When she nibbled on his neck, he groaned and began humping her harder. His hands found some more of the emotion lotion and began slathering her huge breasts with them. He then began to rub and squeeze them as he began licking and eating the substance off of her chest. Jake had lost himself in orgasmic ecstasy, enjoying his time with Samantha beyond words. When he was done playing with her breasts, he kissed her hard as he orgasmed inside of her.

Samantha moaned loudly and moved her hips against his, feeling his cum feel her inside entirely. The stimulation from him rubbing her breasts and feeling him orgasm in her, it wasn't too long before she came as well. She returned each and every one of his kisses then laid her head back to catch her breath. She placed a hand over her chest and breathed heavily as she smiled to herself.

Jake rolled off of her and smiled as he looked up at the ceiling.
"That was the best session yet."
He put his arm around her and held her close.
"Well, we've done all that I could think of to celebrate our love. But this is our day. For the rest of the day, you decide what we do."

Samantha held onto him and sighed as she thought of something that they could do together. She really wanted to go out with him, on a serious date like to dinner or something of that nature. She wasn't sure though if he would enjoy it so she tried thinking of something else she thought would please him. "Let's go take a shower first. And while we're in there, I should be able to come up with something for us to do." She suggested to him.

Jake nodded.
"That sounds like a good idea."
He picked her up and carried her into the bathroom before setting her down. When he got the water just right, he stepped into it with her.
"This is the first time I've been with you like this. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"What do you mean?" Samantha said laughing lightly. "We've seen and been with each other naked plenty of times. The fact that we're in a shower now doesn't change that much." She told him winking. She could understand where he was coming from, since they had never showered though she didn't believe it was that big of a deal. Grabbing some soap he had in the shower, she started to lather her body.

Jake chuckled.
"You know what I mean."
He helped Samantha lather herself, gently kissing her cheeks. When she had washed off, he took his turn. After washing off, he handed her the shampoo.
"Ladies first."

Samantha smiled warmly and took the shampoo bottle from him. She placed the liquid in her hands then proceeded to rub it in her hair causing subs to pile on top of her head and fall down her body. The whole while she kept a smile on her face, happy to still be this close with Jake. After rinsing her hair off, before Jake could grab the bottle she poured more of the soupy liquid into her hands and started lathering the shampoo into his hair. She giggled as she did this, mainly laughing at his reaction.

Jake chuckled as Samantha rubbed the shampoo into his hair. While this was not the steamy shower encounter he had fantasized about having with her, it was fun nonetheless. After washing his hair, he turned off the water and wrapped the towel around himself before tying it.
"So, what do we do now that we're nice and clean? Any special plans for your half of the day?"
He gently kissed her on the lips, loving the feel of her in his arms.

Samantha wrapped a towel around herself and grabbed another one so she would be able to dry her hair. She then looked to Jake and thought to herself for a little while, wondering what they could do for the rest of the day. She would have been content with staying there with him but she also wanted to do something new with him. "Can we go out?" She asked him.

Back
Top Bottom