Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Samantha smiled and giggled a bit at the sensation she felt from his warm fingers running across her tender breasts. She watched as his hands fondled her softly. She leaned into him then pressed her lips gently to his. "I love you too." She told him and stayed unmoving as he continued to play with her chest.

Jake eventually got done playing with her breasts and held her close. He kissed her and snuggled her on the couch, forgetting everything else. He then looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled.
"Did it hurt?" he asked.

Samantha held him close to her then shook her head gently. "Not too much. The very first time we did, it hurt a lot, more than I had let you know. This time it was better. My body just had to get used to you." She explained to him, resting her head on his buff chest.

Samantha stared at him for a while before a smile broke across her face and she began to laugh. She wasn't necessarily laughing at him but at the old pick-up line that he had been bold enough to use. After her laughter subsided and she managed to contain herself, she looked into his eyes with a smile still attached to her lips. "That's the sweetest or silliest thing that anyone had ever said to me." She told him.

Samantha looked him in the eyes for another while, contemplating what her answer should be. "I guess it would be the silliest." She said after some time, teasing him just a tad. She giggled then held him closer to her, her arms wrapped around him tightly.

Jake hugged her back.
"Well, a guy needs to have a sense of humor, too."
He turned and began watching some TV.
"Would you like to make us some dinner? I'm starved."
His stomach grumbled on cue.

Samantha sat up and turned to look at Jake. "What is it you would like to eat?" She asked him. She was actually excited that he wanted her to fix them something to eat. Like it was already her responsibility while they were living together, though that hasn't happened yet.

Samantha watched him get up and leave for the bathroom before she grabbed his shirt from the floor and pulled it over her nude body. She then walked into the kitchen and started looking through his cabinets. Her face scrunched up when she saw that all he had was nutritious items and hardly anything she knew how to cook with. She sighed as she grabbed some items though and would attempt to make some spaghetti from scratch. If she could remember how to.

Jake returned to the couch and sat down. He was not sure what Samantha knew how to cook, but he thought it would be fair for her to pick out something she wanted. The TV was decent, and he settled in to watch.
"Finding everything okay?"

Samantha rummaged through the cabinets, looking for utensils she could cook with. Once she found everything, she set the food in front of her and started to prep. She layed out the flour and eggs to began making the dough for the pasta. She looked towards the living room and sighed. "Everything's going great. Might take a little while before I have everything finished in time." She shouted to Jake.

Jake nodded.
"That's fine, take all the time you need. You can't rush perfection."
While he waited for the meal to finish cooking, he went into an adjoining room where a heavy bag was hanging. He began hitting it with several different punches and kicks, working out combinations. Not only would it pass the time, but it would help him work up an appetite.

After Samantha finished making the pasta, she went on to make the saw. She started with some fresh vegetables and the other components that went into the sauce. She poured it into a pot and but it on the stove on a medium temperature for it to cook. Next, she worked on the meatballs. She gathered spices and put them into the meat, mixed it together, then started rolling them into balls. She set them in a pan and seared them first before she placed them in the oven. Lastly, she placed the pasta in a pot of salted water and waited for it to cook.

Jake felt like a got a good workout in after practice. He began to smell the food cooking, and it smelled good. He toweled his sweat off and headed into the kitchen.
"Chef Samantha, hard at work," he said with a chuckle.

Samantha turned to him and smiled. She stirred the pasta in the pot and stirred the sauce as well. She then opened the oven door to check on the meatballs that were cooking. She would give everything another six minutes before it was done cooking. She then turned to Jake and grinned at him. "I see you've been hard at work as well." She said, noticing some sweat on his forehead.

Jake shrugged.
"Maybe..."
He put his arms around her waists and gently pulled her into him.
"I love you, Samantha," he said as he gently kissed her.
He then pulled away and gave her a gentle smack on the butt as she turned away.
"I think this is the first time since I lived with my parents that I've had a meal prepared for me."

Samantha smirked and started getting the food off of the stove and out of the oven. "It's been a long time since I've had to cook for someone." She admitted. She then poured the sauce over the pasta and stirred until it was mixed well together. Afterwards she made both of them plates and topped the pasta off with a few meatballs each. "Dinner's served." She told him.

Jake took the plate from her and smiled.
"I hope this tastes as good as it looks."
He grabbed a fork and took a bite.
"Man, this is great. I should let you cook for me more often."
He sat down at the table and continued to eat.

She grabbed a fork and sat down to eat with him. She was quite impressed that she had pulled it off and that he seemed to enjoy it very much. She ate for a little while before she stopped and looked over at him. "I have to go to work tomorrow so I won't be able to spend the night again." She said, figuring that it would disappoint him like it disappointed her.

Jake looked up at her when she mentioned that she would need to go back to work tomorrow.
"Well, all good things must come to an end," he said when a face that radiated disappointment.
But, he soon cheered up again.
"At least I can see you after work. With all the training I have to do, I'm sure that time will fly."
He finished his meal and got up to get himself some more.

Samantha slowly ate her food, trying to finish but not being as hungry as she thought. She pushed her plate aside and watched him get up to get some more. She was sure he wanted more just because he was hungry but in the back of her mind, she pretended that he wanted more because her cooking was that good. She leaned against her chair and said one of the first things that came to her mind. "Do you get paid for doing that fighting stuff?" She asked him.

Jake turned to her after getting his plate.
"Of course you get paid, just like any other professional sport. When I first started in the pit fights and bush leagues, I was lucky to make $50 off a single fight. When I was accepted into the World Fighting Alliance, I made hundreds off of my fights. Now that I've made the jump to the big leagues, I have a chance to make thousands off of a single fight. If I can make it to World Heavyweight Champ and do fights in other countries, there is every possibility that I could a million dollars off of a single fight. All of that is not even counting endorsements, commercials, all kinds of stuff. With enough training, I could be a very rich man, and I'll make it all doing what I love."

Samantha listened to his explanation and sighed. He sounded so happy and he should be, being able to make possibly millions off of something that he loved to do. It made her wonder what it would have been like if she had pursued what she really loved to do. She got up from the table and walked up behind, placing her arms around his waist. Leaning her head against his back, she sighed again and squeezed him slightly. "I love you." She told him.

Back
Top Bottom