Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Samantha moaned once his tongue slipped inside her mouth and she allowed her tongue to move along his as well. Her hands slowly moved from the top of his shoulders to down his back as she massaged her hands into the right tender spots of his body. Unintentionally, she then stuck her chest out into his hands, loving the feel of his hands kneading into her breasts.

The texture of her tongue was wet and moist, which made sliding over it so easy for him. Her moans were making him very horny, as the crotch seam bulge was starting to show. Jake was extraordinarily gifted below the belt, with his cock able to extend a whole foot, which meant that if this kept going for a while, he would have to take off his pants to avoid tearing out the crotch. She put his erection on overdrive when she started massaging his tender spots. Thankfully, the bulge went vertical and was starting to poke out above the hem of his jeans.

Jake did not want to unbutton his pants, as that would mean taking his hands off of her huge breasts. Amazingly, they seemed to be getting bigger in response to his touches. His hands slid to grope her full-on, feeling their perfect roundness and symmetry. Her nipples were protruding, but were being held back by her bra. Jake was starting to pant with arousal.
"Samantha, either we need to stop...or get naked."

Samantha continued rubbing with her hands and exploring his mouth freely with the tip of her tongue. She was enjoying herself completely and had lost the insecurities long before. She kissed him back greedily as though this would be the last kiss they shared. As they're heavy petting continued, she noticed there was a bulge forming at the seam of his pants. She hadn't realized he was this turned on by her but that only encouraged her to continue with exactly what she was doing, not stopping.

She hadn't even realized how aroused she had became and that he nipples were not hard from the groping he had accomplished during their kissing. She pulled back when he had spoken and lustfully looked deep into his eyes. She didn't think long before she knew her answer and moved to lift her own shirt from over he body. Once she had succeeded in that task, she stared back at him. "Then let's get naked." She told him.

Jake's eyes widened as her shirt was off and on his floor. Her wonderful breasts were almost spilling out of her bra, and he knew that he could not wait any longer. Picking her up, he carried her bridal-style up the stairs and into his room. His own shirt was soon off, revealing his hard muscle. His pants followed and then his boxers, exposing his huge and rock hard cock. He crawled onto the bed and soon had Samantha naked.

He placed a condom over his penis, which covered the head and the first couple inches of his shaft. He gave her breasts a gentle grope and ran his thumb over her nipples before licking and suckling on them for a minute. He then gently inserted himself inside her as he slid up her body and kissed her. He began gently moving his shaft in and out of her tight hole as he kissed her passionately. His hands gently rubbed her great ass and groped her there. Jake was totally obsessed with makign love to Samantha, and he wanted her to be happy and satisfied.

Samantha was worried at first to have him inside of her. He was much longer than most of the men that she had been with, although that number was few. And it had been a long time since she had had relations, so when he first slid into her, he body was tense. It made it hard for her to enjoy his movements. After a while, with the help of his passionate kisses, she became less tense and slowly started to enjoy the feel of him inside her just a bit more than she had earlier. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders as he thrust in and out of her.

A soft moan escaped her lips when Jake groped her ass, still moving in her. She kissed him then pressed her tongue against the seam of his lips before allowing herself to push past his lips and slide her tongue into his mouth. She also pulled his body down closer to hers and started to facilitate their love making by rocking her hips against his which would cause more pleasure to arise for the both of them.

Jake felt himself being pulled down as Samantha got into a better position for sex. She was a little inexperienced, but willing. He knew that his girth could be painful, so he always went gently when he had sex. When she started rocking her hips against his, he groaned. He kissed her back with passion, feeling their bond growing stronger. Jake remembered how strongly she seemed to appreciate her breasts being played with, so he moved his hands off of her ass and to her chest, where he gently but firmly kneaded her incredible chest.

Samantha moaned out in pleasure from the friction their bodies created. It gave an incredible amount of satisfaction as she continued with the movements that caused the instant pleasure. She kissed him, her tongue still exploring the depths of his mouth, then slowly moved her hand up his back and to his head. She tangled her fingers into the brown strands of his hair and pressed his head further onto her mouth. As they continued with their kisses and he returned to groping her breast, another blissful moan escaped past her lips.

Jake knew that the climax would come soon. This was the part that always made him nervous. Even though he was wearing a condom, his large cock could expel enough seminal fluid to punch a hole in the condom. Even if he pulled out, there was always the possibility that he could splatter his girl with sperm. Some girls didn't like having to take a shower after sex, so he knew that he needed to go for the third option.

As the friction began to peak on his head, he quickly pulled himself out of Samantha. As he moved back, he ripped the condom off and ran to the bathroom. He shut the door, and climaxed in the toilet. It was so embarrassing to not be able to finish the sex the same way he started. He flushed the toilet and exited the room. He sat down on the bed and apologized for having to leave so suddenly.

Samantha was surprised at first when he pulled out of her then confused. She didn't know what could have been wrong and hoped she hadn't done something that could hurt him. But once he finished in the bathroom and she realized what he had been doing in there, she stared at him as he sat on the bed. Even with his apology, she would help but feel guilty. There must have been something she done wrong for Jake to run off to suddenly. "It's not your fault." She told him then started to massage his shoulders once again.

Jake shook his head.
"No, it is my fault. When I climax, I do it a lot. It's hard for girls to be able to handle that much sperm. I didn't know how you'd react. I didn't know what to do."

He sighed.
"Most guys dream of having a huge penis. But, it has its drawbacks. For me, it makes it hard to have real sex. I have to use more than one condom if I'm not going to come inside a chick, girls can get mad when they're coated in sperm, and some girls can't swallow that much. You must be so disappointed in me."

Samantha couldn't believe he was saying that he didn't enjoy such as much as he wanted to. She thought it would be like a sport to him since he was well endowed. But from the way he explained his predicament she soon learned that it was anything but satisfying. She flashed him an honest grin and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "I'm not disappointed. I just wish you would have told me because it sort of threw me off guard."

Jake hugged her back.
"We'll have to work on it a bit. I really enjoyed having sex with you, but satisfying it at the end as much as the beginning or middle is what we'll have to practice."
He gently laid her back and placed one finger inside her.
"But you still haven't climaxed."
He began hitting her g-spot very fast with his talented finger.

Samantha let out a moan and her eyes fluttered closed as his finger immediately hit all the right spots. She thought that his penis felt good but his finger felt good as well, and as long as he was reaching her sweet spot, she couldn't really tell the difference. She moaned another time as she felt her walls clenching around his finger and was utterly surprised by the fact that he was going to make her climax with just his finger. She gripped the bed sheets and panted heavily as she moaned loudly from pleasure while she climaxed.

The finger had he effect he desired. When she came, he presented his penis to her.
"If it doesn't bother you, how about using those perfect tits of yours to jerk me off."
He gently kissed her.
"Only your breasts are big enough to do the job, my sexy Samantha."

Samantha looked up at him after she broke away from the kiss and gave him a small smirk before she sat in a comfortable position. She lifted her breasts with her hands then placed them around Jake's member. She pressed them into the sides of his shaft and slowly began to move her breasts along it, hoping that she was doing this right for him.

The pleasure was instant. Her breasts were soft yet firm, and the friction produced groans from his mouth.
"Samantha..." was all he could get out.
He wanted her to suck on him, as well. He wanted to complete a sexual act this time. This girl was so amazing that she deserved a fulfilling sex life.

Samantha moved her breast along his shaft at a constant speed since she was still unsure of if she was doing it correctly. Sure he was moaning but she figured it wouldn't be too hard to arouse him. She looked up at him and bit her lip as she continued to move along him. "Tell me what to do." She said to him, just to make sure she was doing everything the way that she was supposed to.

Jake looked at her.
"You're doing fine with the jerking. Just suck on the head of the penis as you stroke me. That will get me off for sure."
He reached out and gently stroked her face.
"You're doing great, honey."

Samantha listened to his advice then nodded with a small smile appearing on her face. She kept her the stroking motion between her breasts going as she lowered her head down to his tip. She began to suck lightly on it like he had instructed then put more force into the way she was doing it. She figured that would give him better satisfaction and he would enjoy even more than he already did.

Jake gripped the bed sheets under him as she began to suck and jerk him off. The climax was nearing again, and this time he was happy. He climaxed into Samantha's mouth, hoping she could handle it.
"You were incredible, baby."

Samantha's mouth filled with his seed and she swallowed most of it though some of it dribbled down the side of her mouth. She wiped the corners of her mouth then looked up at Jake. She smiled softly seeing the look of satisfaction spread across her face. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him sensually though she tried not to make it seem like she wanted to have sex again.

Jake gently kissed her back. He laid down with her and snuggled her close.
"So, what happens now? Do we start dating?"
He gently ran his hand through her silky red hair. He really did care deeply for her.

"Well, people usually start dating before they have sex which would mean that we did it backwards." She told him laughing softly. She sighed then turned so they were facing each other. "We can date or we can start off by being much more serious than that." She said to him simply, hoping he would be more inclined to chose the second option.

Jake smiled at her.
"So, does that mean that you'd rather skip dating and just be my girlfriend?"
He wasn't sure what she meant by "much more serious", so he was guessing.

Samantha smiled shyly before nodding her head. She didn't know how else to tell him that she just wanted to be with him. She moved closer to him then tucked her head in the space between where his head laid and the pillow. "I want to be your girlfriend." She mumbled but said just to clarify that was exactly what she wanted. Nothing more and nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom