Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

Jake continued to work the speed-bag for a bit before he turned to see Samantha standing in the doorway.
"Hey, baby."
He toweled off his sweat before going over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss.
"Care to do a bit of working out? We can get you started on a morning workout and do a special workout tonight."

Samantha wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave him another kiss on the lips before she looked back and smiled softly at him. "You know, that special workout later on tonight sounds pretty amazing. And I am looking forward to it 100% but the other workout not so much. I'm not really going at doing excessive physical activity." She told him. "But I am more than happy to watch you finish your workout, if you wouldn't mind an audience."

Jake hugged her and kissed her back.
"Well, I was just thinking some flexibility exercises and light aerobics, nothing too strenuous. They might even make you even better in bed."
He winked at her and went upstairs to get some yoga pants and a sports bra that an ex-girlfriend had left behind after she moved out. He had washed it once a while back, so it was fresh and good to wear. He went downstairs and presented them to her.

"Go ahead and put these on, babe. The sports bra stretches out, so it should work even for your cup size, though it might give you significant cleavage."
He handed them to her and sat down to lift some weights.
"I'll wait for you to get changed. If you do this for me, we'll get to that special workout earlier. It's a win-win."

Samantha took the clothes from him with a smile. She wasn't too happy about working out but if it meant that they would be able to have sex later than she could deal with it. She went into the bathroom and change out of her clothes and pulled on the other workout clothes. She changed quickly then came back out and went to go stand with Jake.

Jake knew that Samantha was humoring him, but he would make it worth her while. When she came back. she looked explosively hot.
"All right, babe. Let's do some flexibility exercises."
He got behind her and bent her over, then helped her bend back. He helped her into a splits, and then showed her some ground exercises that worked her amazing body and made her look amazingly hot.

He then got in front of her.
"All right, now we're going to get a little more advanced. Do ten jumping jacks, push-ups, and sit-ups. After that we'll get to the special workout. You'll love it."
He kissed her and then stepped back to give her room to work.

Samantha did the exercises that he told her too and tried getting them over with quickly because she really hated working out. But they would have fun afterwards and that was all that really mattered, the only reason why she was going through. After she was finished, she wiped the small amount of sweat from her forehead then looked to him. "Am i finally done now?" She asked, acting as though it was the hardest thing she'd ever done.

Jake chuckled. She had a killer body with curves to die for, and he guessed it was due to a high metabolism, since she certainly didn't like working for it.
"With the regular exercise, yes. But I have a new kind of exercise for you to try."
He removed his clothing and helped Samantha out of hers.
"One that does not require clothing."

He kissed Samantha and rubbed her huge breasts, since he knew these were big turn-ons for her. He then scooted the bench-press stand under the pull-up bar.
"This is called 'sexercise', and it incorporates making love with getting fit."
He pointed to the pull-up bar.
"For our first exercise, you may perform a pull-up while going up and down on my member. Makes those exercises you did before seem not as bad now that you get to do this, right?"

Back
Top Bottom