Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's My Nanny (Ava & Pina Colada)

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Gabriella was tired and had just hung up the phone, having dealt with the Red Balloon Nanny Services. Five nannies. She had already gone through five nannies. No one seemed to fit the bill. All she wanted was a person who had interest in son's up bringing and could aid around the house. No. One nanny was constantly smoking, another brought her boyfriend over, and the others just seemed... lazy. Gabriella Eloise de Beaumont was a single mother to a beautiful boy named Jeremy. A sweet active four year old with an imagination unlike any other child. She could have been more grateful to have gotten him enrolled in kindergarten, but her job held sporadic hours and when he got home after school was when she was busiest. Jeremy was the light of her life and even with his dead beat dad behind bars, she still managed to get herself through college and buy a home in a neighborhood she actually felt safe in.

Jeremy's father was an abusive man who got caught dealing drugs with some seriously bad people. The kind of thing she wanted nothing to do with. Jacob called her as often as he could, but she was done with him. The moron had even threatened to take full custody of their son when, if, he got out. A heavy sigh later, slender fingers raked themselves through long black sleek tendrils. She was not sure if she was going to have a nanny today so rather than the usual pencil skirt, black pumps, and white button up blouse, she was wearing a pair of denim shorts, a simple red v neck t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. Her and Jeremy were outback playing the swings set and now she watched as her son was sitting on the sofa and reading a book. Lost in his own little world.

Shapely legs carried her over to the sofa where she sat next to her son. An idle hand fiddling with the gold shaped locket that sat nestle in the valley of her modest bust. A soft sigh escaped her lips as green orbs looked upon the sight of her son. A smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She was happy to have cancelled everything for today. He had the same colored hair as his mother and the only ties the young boy seemed to have from his father were those hazel eyes. His love for books, his imagination, and his drive were what made Jeremy all hers. No man had ever been allowed in her life. Her son was first and foremost. Top priority above her own wants and desires. The woman had countless date offers, but she always gave them the same excuse: she just didn't have the time. If someone was going to get with her they had to make time to fit into her busy life style and be ready to take on a your year old, because they were a package.

The nanny was to be here in less than half an hour and she had forgotten to get a name. The last women were fairly odd. She crossed her fingers and hoped this one wasn't an up tight prude. She needed someone who could keep up with her son. Not someone to just sit and watch him, but get to know her bright son and how he loved anime like pokemon, bleach, and how he love to read and learn new things. She did hate the idea of someone coming to assist her with her own son, but if she wanted to give him the best she had to. It was the reason she had gone through nanny after nanny after nanny. Even working out of her home, she couldn't get things done. Trial dates had been set, there were constant reason to leave and head to other legal buildings. Of course she had an office on the corner of Comp Avenue and Jackson, but she had her secretary forward all messages to her home and appointments were now mandatory. Being a lawyer was not all fun and games, but she was a fairly successful one and not one to be toyed with.

Gabriella had been so deep in thought she hadn't even hear her son talking to her. "Mom... mom... Someone is pulling into the driveway." He said. The boy had super sonic hearing, it was something her got from his father. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and cleaned off her glasses before placing them back on. "I hope you're ready for a new nanny." She said with a lax smile. She had no idea the game changer she was about to receive.

(Sorry for the obnoxiously late post. My computer was being an evil little shit as usual. Anywho I'm super excited to get started :D )

The strumming of a guitar and melodic tone that filtered through the room let Davis know Andrea was in one of her moods. Opening his eyes, he shifted under the sheets until he could read the clock on his nightstand and sighed. He had two hours before he needed to be at his interview and the feeling was bittersweet. Up until six weeks ago, the 20 year old worked in a small dinner helping one of his family members sling burgers and whatever else people decided to order. While he’d been grateful, the pay wasn’t enough to keep him there, the hours made it so that he had next to no social life, and it made college look like even less of an option. So he quit and made the next month’s rent by selling some of his prized possessions which is why he jumped at the chance when his roommate saw an ad looking for a nanny. Having 3 siblings of his own, he figured it was something he could handle and for what she was paying, he couldn’t really pass it up even if he wanted to.

After a quick stretch and a few popped joints, Davis slid out of bed and pulled some clothes out of the closet before heading to the bathroom to shower. A look in the mirror showed just how much he needed it with a five o’clock shadow, smoke ridden hair, and the smell of booze and sweat lingering on his body. At least he could say his honey eyes weren’t bloodshot from the high he went to sleep with. Why he let his friends talk him into partying every weekend he’d never know but took it in stride.

Davis wasn’t what most people expected. When they heard his full name they assumed his was white…and probably a ginger who liked to drink. It usually came as a surprise when they saw him, some 6’1” dude with a perpetual tan and slight Chicago accent. His father was Irish and his mother who he took after was Brazilian. How they managed to find one another is beyond him but he wasn’t complaining, even if they did piss him off sometimes. It was partly why he moved out to begin with. He appreciated the simple things in life, like privacy. They saw differently.

The smell of coffee had him out of the shower and getting dressed, putting on a pair of blue jeans and a simple grey shirt before heading to kitchen, hair still slicked wet. “You might wanna invest in a more…professional outfit one of these days.” Andrea’s scanned his lean body with a look of disappointment and he looked down at what he was wearing. It was clean and wrinkle free. What more did she want?

“I’ll be taking care of kids, not drawing up business proposals and kids are dirty so why waste my hard earned money?” He poured himself a cup a coffee and tossed back two gulps before turning and leaning against the counter as his roommate made herself breakfast. “Besides, don’t you think my charismatic personality is enough?”

“Whatever, don’t say I didn’t warn you. The keys are on the table. You better get going if you want to be there on time.” He smirked at the worry in her voice. Some might mistake it for care but she just wanted him working so he’d have a legitimate way to pay the bills again. Ignoring the slight burn, he downed the rest of his coffee before saying his goodbyes and heading out. The house he was supposed to go to wasn’t that far but traffic was always a pain in the ass. Even so he made it there with five minutes to spare. The houses in the neighborhood were bigger than any he’d ever lived in and Miss. de Beaumont’s was no exception. She was probably some middle aged woman who thought shopping and work were more important than their kid. He never understood why people had children if they weren’t going to love and support them like they needed.

He guessed he would just have to do it for them. He closed the car door and made sure he looked presentable, Andrea’s comment getting to him a little, before heading to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

When Gabby heard the knock on the door a faint sigh escaped her soft pink lips. "What to ya think cowboy? Should we leave em waiting or should I get the door?"Jeremy laughed and sat up. "Well sheriff can I see who it is?" He always liked meeting new people. Gabriella feigned pondering the thought before quickly scooping up her son and draping him over one shoulder. "Wow.... you've gotten so much bigger!! Coming!!" She said as her sound was going through of fit of laughter and flailing his little limbs to and fro. Gabriella opened the door with a little laugh. "Mom!!" her son yelled as she was quite shocked to find a guy standing at her door. "Hi, I'm Gabriella Beaumont and I will safely assume you are here for the nanny position?" She was quite taken back by the thought of a male nanny. "Mom, put me down, this is not how you treat a cowboy." He said. She gently let him stand on his own two feet and rubbed her shoulder for a second. "How old are you again? Sixteen? Because weigh almost as much a linebacker." The little boy laughed, quickly correcting his mother that he was four years old. "Okay handsome, go upstairs and clean up your toys and I'll call you back downstairs when we're done talking." Of course Jeremy did not missed the man standing at the front door. "And I mean ALL of them Jeremy, I almost got killed by a transformer in the hallway." She gave him a kiss on his chubby little cheek and released the little boy.

His little sock covered feet carried him upstairs as he wandered down the hall and into his room where Gabby heard the closing of a door. "Please, come on in." Of course the first impression was everything and this guy was, well ... interesting. A simple shirt and jeans. Already she could see paint splattered all over that shirt. The last nanny was not too fond of on her expensive cashmere top. "Brownie points for the choice of attire. This little man is rather messy." The layout of the bottom floor was open. The only thing separating the living room from the kitchen was a breakfast bar, so she could see her son rather easily. There were pictures of mother and son hanging her and there. Not the slightest inkling of a father. "Please have a seat." She sat on on end of the sofa a moved her son's book aside.

The house was rather clean for this moment. It was decorated comfortably with a rather large sectional sofa with a chaise at the end. A sixty inch television that she and her son could watch movies on and a thick wooden table with plenty of storage on two sides. "Okay, first let me be frank, I am very surprise to see a male nanny. I am not looking for a baby sitter, otherwise I'd hire the teenage girl next door. I am looking for a live in nanny, if you have your own place, that is fine. I just need someone here early in the morning and until Jeremy goes to bed. All the other nannies were just... flawed. Bringing boyfriends over, not actually watching my son, and complaining of his behavior. He's a four year old boy, and he can be a pain in the butt, but he's my pain in the butt and I love him. I just need an extra pair of hands and eyes while I try and make some dent in my work."

She took a moment to breath knowing she had just said a lot. "I am saying all of this now, because I've had to say it once too many already and I just want to cut to the chase and ask, do you think you can handle a four year old boy and his mother?" You could hear the weariness in her voice. Gabby could not stand the thought of another disappointment. Of course Jeremy peeked between the bars at the top of the stair case. "Mom... is that the nanny?" Gabby sighed her son's name. "Go back upstairs handsome, I'll be there in a minute." She said and listened as he walked away. "So... are you the new nanny?"

Davis rolled back and forth on the heels of his feet as he waited for the door to open. The commotion coming from the other side let him know they were there and he couldn’t help but feel a shot of adrenaline course through his veins from the sudden nervousness. Kids he could handle but parents…well the parents were another story. A million different scenarios of who he’d be facing went through his mind as Miss. Beaumont opened the door but none of them matched up with the woman standing in front of him. She was far from old and seemed to be able to hold her own with who he assumed was her son. It seemed both of them were a surprise to one another. Nevertheless he plastered a friendly smile on his face, nodding. “One in the same. I’m Davis McDonnell.”

His attention turned to little Jeremy as he squirmed in his mother’s arms. It was interesting how boys reacted when there was another male around, an adult one at that. Davis was pretty sure he was fine being at him mother’s hip before the door opened. Now he wanted to be a big cowboy, Davis couldn’t say he’d been any different as a kid. His smile widened as Jeremy made his way down the hall and up to his room like he’d been told before following Gabrielle into her home. “He’s got a lot of energy.” Her comment on his clothes had him shrugging while mentally giving himself a pat on the back for ignoring Andrea’s comment. “Simple is the only way to go with kids. Being dirty is second nature to them for some reason. I think they take pride in it.” Taking the seat offered, he took a quick look around the room, noticing that the lady of the house seemed to be a minimalist at heart. She didn’t have much in the way of furniture but it worked and made the room look bigger. At the very least, it allowed Jeremy the room the play. It seemed like a family home rather than just some place they happened to live in but there was something a little different about it and he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

The tone of Gabrielle’s voice had his eyes focusing in on her as he leaned forward until his elbows were on his knee with hands clasped. He hadn’t be prepared for everything she said in those few seconds and it took him a second to register. He knew the job wasn’t just babysitting but being a live in never crossed his mind. He could do a 16 hour job but a 24 hour one was something entirely different. Not only that, he wouldn’t just be living with Jeremy, his mother was there too. And there’d be rules he’d’ have to deal with. He was still a 20 year old guy who had needs at the end of the day. Clearing his throat which suddenly felt tight, he sat back and pursed his lips. “Well I can tell you now that your son will have my undivided attention while I’m here. I have two younger brothers and a sister that I took care of for a good chunk of my life so no worries there.” A small voice from behind had Davis turning to find a round face looking down at them in curiosity and he gave the boy a small wave before turning back around. He scratched the back of his neck in thought before finishing.

“Honestly though, I think it would be better if I came in the morning and left at night. At least for now and somewhere along the way we can see if my living here works. As you said, you weren’t exactly expecting a guy to fill this position and I’d want us to be comfortable with each other before we made that decision. It would suck to have to move all my crap out after a week because you hated me.” Not that he had much but that wasn’t the point. He took a deep breath and opened his hands. “So….if that works for you then you’ve found yourself a new nanny.”

His points were valid and he seemed nice enough. Nothing too shady and it wouldn't hurt to have a little eye candy as a bonus. Plus he was male so he could relate to her son, or so she assumed. "Okay Davis, congratulations. You're Jeremy's new nanny. It's Monday through Friday, of course, because I have weekends off. Thankfully I did get him enrolled in kindergarten, so spend that time however you wish. Sometimes, I will be here and sometimes I won't. My schedule isn't exactly what with court dates, visits to my office, and new clientele who are usually in jail. The job pays really well and there is a credit care on the kitchen windowsill should you need to make any purchases towards him. He has no allergies and all of his doctors are listed on the fridge." She took a much needed deep breath and looked at the time on her cell phone. So far, so good. "Well, let me give you a tour of the house." She finally relaxed a bit. She stood up from the comfortable sofa and looked around. "Obviously, this is command central." She said looking around the living room before she walked over in the direction of the kitchen. There were stainless steel appliances everywhere. In the center of the kitchen was a large granite counter top island with a built in small sink.

"This is my little hobby space. I love to cook. Jeremy loves to lend a hand in the kitchen. He's mommy's little right hand man. He also in the 'I Can Fix It Mommy' stage. Taking things apart and putting things together again. Oh there's half a bathroom near the front door. Many confuse that with the coat closet across from it." She walked over to a set of glass sliding doors and opened them up to show a screened in pool and a little playground just outside of it in the lush grass surrounding it. A high wooden fence providing added privacy and security. "All of the toys are in the trunk over there. Just behind the lounge chairs. And I won't kill you if you have a little fun with my son. If he wants to go swimming, you can go swimming too." She added. She was not a hard person to get along with. Although she was described as 'an acquired taste'. She was still debating on if that was a compliment or an insult. She led him back inside and closed and locked the door behind her. She then led him to the carpeted stairs and to a hallway lit with wall sconces. Pictures of Jeremy as a baby and up until now placed here and there, but not enough to clutter the walls. This is Jeremy's bathroom, and the guest bathroom." There was a glass standing shower that rarely got used, because Jeremy was taking baths in the large comfortable tub against the wall. There were two sinks and one was obviously claimed with a dinosaur toothbrush and a stepping stool. the bathroom was decked out in navy blue accessories for her little man, but nothing childish.

"And this..." she knocked on the door and got, "What is the password?" She laughed and smiled as she pondered. "Hmmm... Megatron?" "Nope." "Yugioh?" "Wrong again." "Okay... spaghetti and meatballs" You could hear him gasp on the other side. "Enter!" she opened the door and there he sat on the floor of a brightly lit room with one bat window with seating and a race car bed and shelves lining the walls with various toys here and there. "Is that going to be dinner?" She nodded her head and he stood up and gave his mom a hug around the waist. "And is this this new nanny?" Gabby laughed a little. "Yes, he is gong to be your new nanny." The little one observed the male now standing in his room. "I thought a nanny was a girl." She shook her head quickly correcting him. "Nope. Not all nanny's are girls. This is Daniel and he's a boy and you're a boy, sooo have at it mister. Mind what he says and try to not drive him insane. "You know what you said mom... never make... never make a promise you can't keep." She rolled her eyes but still smiled. She placed a kiss on his cheek and her son sounded grossed out and she only laughed. "What? Can't I give my baby boy a kiss in front of company?" "Moooom!" He was still so little and already he thought himself the man of the house. "Hey you're not suppose to start that until you're at least thirteen." She wanred him before she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"I think he likes you." She said with a little smile before she walked down the hall and opened up her own bedroom door. A queen size bed with thick mahogany pillars and a canopy with drapes tied back on the sides. She had a flat screen television against one wall. A large walk in closet and a master bathroom with a large jet tub and two sinks. The bed took center stage of the room since she did not really spend too much awake time in her own room. A few clothes were strewn about. Obviously she care more about the cleanliness of the rest of the house as opposed to her own room. "And this... this is your room. It was across from hers and a very generous size with a walk in closet of its own. If you want a to leave a few things here or want a place to get away if Jeremy is taking a nap or something, this is yours. His bed time is eight at night and I am always home by then. His school hours are eight to two. I would need you to drop him off and pick him up." She crossed her fingers in hopes that Jeremy would warm up to him. "I hope everything is okay. Any questions?" She asked as she led the way back downstairs and sat back on the sofa.

Back
Top Bottom