Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Can I Help You? (Candira/Vengir)

Rayne smiled and thanked her for the ride, watching her drive off before getting into his own car and heading home. It was an eventful night, and he was ready to kick back and relax once again. On his way home, and as he entered his apartment, something was nagging him. grabbing his laptop, he went to check his email, and sure enough, that was what was nagging him. one of his online classes had posted an assignment while he was out, and it was due on monday. "No matter. I have all day tomorrow to myself, i should have it done in no time." he took a look at the assignment, found it to be rather small in work needed, and closed his laptop. a quick change of his wardrobe and he was ready for bed.

Cora had the next day off, so she took the time to catch up on her DVRed episodes. She smiled as she got out of her dress and those killer shoes, taking off her make up. Hanging out with Rayne had been fun--if not eventful. She would have to do it again soon. So she got ready for bed and kissed the waking world goodbye for another night.

When she woke up, she went through her list of things to do and decided that laundry should be a priority. She started that up and fit in a quick work out, a shower, and a small meal of leftovers before she realized that she didn't want to do anything as boring as chores. Still, she committed to finishing the laundry while she surfed the web for something fun to watch, or possible do later on. She wondered briefly how Rayne was doing after last night. Oh well, she'd call him later--the last thing she wanted to do was annoy him.

Back
Top Bottom