Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

Star
~Talis~
19 years old
5'9" Tall​

Wrinkling his nose in disapproval as a drop of rain fell from his masters umbrella and onto the tip of his nose, Talis glanced up disapprovingly at the dark clouds that circled above their heads. There was just something about rainy days that he couldn’t bring himself to like. Perhaps it was the dampness, perhaps it was the cold, but one thing he was sure he disapproved of was the pained expression on his masters wrinkled face. The rain had weakened since when they had first left their cosy little cottage home, but the slight drizzle that persisted served to be a constant source of irritation. Climbing up the familiar stone staircase that led to the local temple, Talis raised an eyebrow of concern when he heard the elderly man by his side left out a soft sneeze.

“We can go home if you’re unwell…” he suggested rather dutifully, his mind already regretting how he’d foolishly jumped up with delight when his master offered to take him for a walk. His daily walks were the highlight of his day afterall, he loved the elderly couple to death, but there was no denying that things could get a bit boring around the house sometimes.

Letting out a disgruntled grumble as his master waved his suggestion away and smiled warmly, he wanted to convey to his master his concern, but he knew his hard-headed master wouldn’t give in if Talis mentioned how he was concerned about the senior’s health…. And quite frankly it wasn’t in Talis’s nature to argue with something his master had decided on.

Picking uncomfortably at his damp white shirt which was sticking to his skin as they climbed the remainder of the stairs. His attention immediately snapped to their surrounding the moment they reached the top. His keen eyes glaring at the deserted temple grounds with suspicion as he could have sworn he’d briefly caught an unfamiliar scent in the air. His nose was pretty much useless with all the moisture in the air, and the rattling sound of rain had made it difficult for even his trained ears to pick out one of the many sounds that resounded in the area.

Watching carefully as his master shuffled over to a bench, and placed himself down, Talis hurried over, opting to sit beside his master side today instead of frolick in the clearing. He couldn’t sense anything just yet, but his animal instincts were yelling at him, warning him to stay alert.

RE: One True Master (Ookami & uberdude0)

~Casey~

((Don't worry. No tears from this pup.))

At first his little excursion into the wonders of ancient Japan had seemed like the greatest idea Casey had ever had. He had strayed away from the tourist group to go sniffing about old cemeteries and crumbling temples. It didn't take long for him to stray too far into a grove of Ginkgo trees to become hopelessly lost. Now the only scent he could pick up was the smell of leaf litter and rain on the wind.

He tugged his sweater tighter around himself, listening to the soft jingle of the bell around his neck. His ears twitched as the first, fat drop of rain sent him scurrying for shelter. By the time the pup reached the Shinto temple he was soaked right down to his knickers and shivering. He sneezed loudly, certain that eventually his group would realise he'd strayed away an they would come back for him...right? Not that they had any real obligation to keep track of him. He'd attached himself to the group on a whim and they thought he was cute, for a time, like a stray animal, but they wouldn't really shed a tear if he went missing for good.

He bounded up some old, crumbly stairs, dashing into the relatively dry confines of a temple. He shook water from himself and squeezed water from his tail.

"Didn't expect for that to go so badly so quickly." He peeled off his sweater and approached the worn statue of some deity before him. He crouched down, tilting his head. His tail twitched from side to side before he crawled behind the statue, sweeping away some dust, and laying down.

Incense were burning deep inside the temple and soon the spicy smell lulled him to sleep. He awoke to voices and the subdued sound of light rain. How long had he been asleep? It was dark now. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stretched, crawling out of his hiding place and sneaking towards the voices, hoping that perhaps someone had finally come to find him.

Instead he came across Talis and his elderly charge. He ignored the old man and stared at the dog-eared man. He approached him cautiously, sniffing. He smelled familiar, like himself, but older and more...he couldn't place it but it made his hackles rise a little.

"Has anyone come looking for me?" His voice was hopeful.

Talis' words stung. No one was looking for him? He expected as much. He had been there for hours, but he really had no idea how far he had strayed from the main path and whether or not people from the group had at least scouted out the immediate vicinity before returning to the tour in the hopes that Casey might turn up.

"Oh."

He fidgeted with his tail, trying to smooth the fur down, but he couldn't stop staring at the older canine. He was trying to be serious about his new situation, but finally it was too much to hide his excitement. He bounded towards Talis and his master, covering the distance in a few eager steps.

"I didn't know there were others like me!" He circled Talis like an overstimulated puppy, taking in his strange, masculine scent and shuddering. "I thought I was the only one! I-I heard rumours and everything, but maybe I was just a fluke! I told my parents, well they're not really my parents, they're these teachers who found me in the school and let me stay there, that I was coming here because I thought maybe I could find something about myself. But then I found you!~Ah, you smell really good! I'm Casey!" In all of his excitement he let out a little yip, shattering the tranquillity of the temple.

He stopped long enough to extend a slightly damp hand to the blonde, his face nearly split in half by the smile on it. "Is this your father? Grandfather? Uncle!?" He nodded to the elderly man.

He'd completely forgotten that he was worried about the fact that he was lost. Finding another person like himself had brightened his entire day. He had so many questions for Talis. His tail was wagging furiously, flicking stray drops of water everywhere.

Casey had never noticed anything about his own scent, before now. He was surprised by how strong and attractive Talis' scent was. It scared and excited him. He didn't even remember the reason he'd been upset in the first place. His tour group was long forgotten and now he was focused on this new, interesting creature that he didn't think existed. If there was one, no doubt there was another! He didn't notice the strange way the other canine's emerald eyes followed his movements until the blonde finally extended a hand and reciprocated his handshake.

The blonde was very handsome. Shirtless, his muscles were well-defined and left the smaller pup feeling somewhat inadequate. But he was still young, or at least these were his very defensive thoughts. He grinned, flashing his prominent teeth. Talis' hand was warm, dry and he had a good grip. But it was also delicate and caring, it was clear he was used to being gentle with his elderly masters. His heart felt like it had climbed up somewhere in his throat, being so near to a creature like himself.

Mere excitement turned to nervousness when Talis boldly leaned forward. He could feel the light whiffs of breath from his nose, it made his hair sway slightly. Then the next moment he felt the hot, slick tongue along his skin and he shuddered. No one had ever licked him! But while he was trying to process this he was pulled against Talis and got to know, first-hand, just how solid his chest was.

"R-really?" he stammered, swallowing hard and looking away submissively. His face was beet red, right to his hairline, almost making the roots look purple. "I taste good?" The scent was overpowering and he could barely see straight. He let out a small whimper of contentment. The smell made him feel strange, but he didn't want to fight it. The sensation was great, but he didn't know how dangerous it was for him to allow this to continue without putting up a fight.

Casey's scent was already very feminine, but it was more because he was young. Now, in the presence of a mature male his scent would only become more sweet marking him as a bitch. Already the poor boy's instincts made him want to bend over and let Talis mount him, though he didn't fully understand it. He had gone into heat once before and it had been a terrible time for him that resulted in many pillows being violated by his desperate attentions.

He'd forgotten about the old man sitting there, no doubt watching. He nuzzled Talis' chest, his tail wagging softly. He looked up at Talis, his eyes showing his want, even though he barely knew anything about the dog.

"I'm hot." Despite being damp from the rain, his skin felt like it was on fire. He'd left his sweater hanging from the statue so he was only wearing his khaki shorts.

This time, when he was licked, the azure haired youth giggled, his ears twitching away from the tongue to lay against his head. The growl didn't scare him, but he was getting increasingly excited in ways that made him remember the first time he'd gone into heat. He was enjoying the attention. His life hadn't been cruel or terrible, but he had lacked much of the affection of pup like himself needed to be happy.

He squirmed in Talis' arms, finding it harder to move and he felt the hard lump of the older canine's erection up against his stomach. His blue eyes slid down to watch the reddish tip, glistening with moisture. His mouth with dry and he looked up at Talis with mild confusion and even embarrassment. That old man was sitting right next to him. Wasn't that Talis' grandfather?

His ears perked up at the command and his tail flagged downward submissively. The pressure on his ear was almost uncomfortable and he picked up on the thinly veiled threat if he made any noise. He swallowed hard, trying to lubricate his now parched throat, but didn't make any other sound. He could feel Talis' hard stuff rubbing insistently against his bare stomach and smell the strong scent it was leaving. His own erection stirred his his pants, leaving a bulge.

Casey endured the scent marking, partially because he had been told to and partially because he wanted to. The scent of Talis that engulfed him made him feel safe and protected. It also left a slick trail of hot stickiness along his skin, right below his navel. His tail was no longer tucked between his legs, but had flagged stiffly upwards behind him in a sign of acceptance. But his cheeks still burned, knowing that at any moment the old man might turn around and notice what they were doing.

Casey allowed himself to be dragged off back into the temple. His heart was thumping with excitement and a tinge of fear. Talis was being aggressive and a part of him enjoyed every moment of that. But the part of him that insisted he was male and that this was wrong, wanted nothing more than to fight and run away. Someone like Talis was what he had been searching for his entire life. And little did he know, being a lap dog was his purpose.

Whatever his mind was telling him, his body had only one thing in mind. His modest erection was throbbing in his pants, almost painfully confined by his underwear. When Talis stroked his cheek, he leaned his head against it, enjoying the single, sensual touch. Then he was spinning and leaning against the wall for support. His blue, fuzzy tail was flagged upward, waving gently like a banner in the breeze.

When Talis growled, he let out a lusty moan of wanting, pressing his ass back against the rock hard protrusion sliding against his trousers. His face was flushed and he lowered his ears submissively while Talis proclaimed himself as his new master.

"You are," he whispered, his voice slutty despite the innocence in his eyes.

Unable to help himself any longer he used a free hand to unbuckle his pants. Instinct was taking over and soon the garments fell in a soft heap around his ankles, exposing pale assflesh to his new master. The sweet smell of his arousal wafted into the air, no doubt turning Talis on even further.

His tail flicked playfully against Talis' erection and the boy glanced back at the older male, his lips slightly parted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom