Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

an imprisoned spirit.

gespenstvonstahl

Banned
Banished
why is it that you can never find something no matter how much you want it?

Trivial example, a ghost of steel. why has no one done that?

well, Apparently I'm big boss for a while, so let me get into character.
*clears throat*

Colonel.....I'm in a box. I was going to say something....OH YEAH. erm...I'm hoping I'm not the only one, but I figured that people have a reason for their usernames. I know my friends had in our little group. (If ones still here she'll know what I'm talking about)

Gespenst von Stahl means Ghost of steel if you don't already know. it's German. as much as they have a....colorful history, I respect the culture for what it is. I always seemed to be a ghost, just...flitting in and out unnoticed. hell, most of the time it's suited me. got a lot of friends out of trouble they didn't cause just by finding the culprit. doesn't mean I won't kick my friends ass if they are wrong.

and Stahl....there's an old tale I heard from my grandfather who served in Germany during the cold war. during El Alamain's first battle, an allied soldier snuck behind their lines and sabotaged pieces of artillery, along with stabbing a knife into the back of their necks. it was always steel, and seemingly recycled from a shell. I don't know if it's true, if my Grandfather was shitting with me or what, but that tale has stuck in my mind.

you know what really ticked me off a few nights back.

Friend of mine got in touch after he moved, and we got talking. I hear talk on his end about how this random bitch from his past decides that she wants something from him, which, he admitted she kinda deserved, then she wanted to just vanish into the night without a care in the world. THEN it got better. They had a conversation and she said she left to go to some...Party in London.

Whilst continuing a conversation with me on the other end and saying she was free all night...she wasn't too smart. let him know and he eventually clued into the system and called her out. Apparently she was only being a decent human being by keeping in contact with him. pfft, decent human beings just wash their hands when they are done. they don't make false gestures or play the 'oh so loving decent human' card.

I'm all for second chances if people earn them, I don't give people false hope. that is cruel by any standard. if your done with a person, don't say 'oh I want this from you', don't demand stuff, don't look for any means of 'moral high ground', even if you already have it, or to exploit it. what's over is over. you may think you deserve something, but what you both deserve is to just walk away. both parties will be better off for that. playing the moral high ground just makes you look an ass when your caught out.

Something gives me an ominous feeling people are actually reading this....well, I suppose it's a knight to remember *rimshot*

kinda starting to worry that half the people who come here are more here to go 'hey, who's this fucker who keeps going to the top of the journals?' XD

may as well come up with some sort of tale for y'all.

I mentioned my Grandfather before, bless his soul. he's not dead, still going strong thankfully. He's an Ex-army Brigadier, served in the Garrison (I say garrison force, don't remember what he called it) that held the British occupation sector of West Germany. Met some nice guys and I get along with their kids. odd how things go when you think about it. His Father served from....1939 in the, back then, British Expeditionary forces...I used to think they were the elite but they were the soldiers sent to France. that's literally it...anyway, where was I? oh yeah.

sometime after he got transfered to Egypt...El Almein. Never got to know much about his service beyond that as he was shot by a sniper at....if I can ever remember the place....actually I think D-Day, on the beachheads. And my old man's old man never spoke much about where he served, only that he fought in Africa, and wherever he fell is always going to be British Soil.

Excuse me, tearing up a bit...

.......thats not really freaky, it's more....I suppose enlightening. just need to word things carefully so that people don't get the wrong end of the stick.

I could freak you out more by randomly pulling sex lines on you. not my style though.

Have a tale from my Warcraft days, back when I was shy and such...well, I say that but I've only given my contact details WILLINGLY to like 5 people.

got into a game of erm.......Lords of Europe. basically think Warcraft with Total War with Civilization with paddles. met these two guys who were like 'oh we're the best, we're never going to lose because we always team up, you guys are noobs blah blah blah'

the idiots practically told us their plan. take Britain and France, France pays to get the Brits a Navy to ship troops over whilst giving Edinburgh to the French for a second capital. the rest of the world was like 'well fuck that shit' and (I'm not kidding here) in a game where they don't allow alliances between 3 or more people in a single one. The Spanish pair charged north into France, Britain was offset by someone picking it faster, so he was set as the Holy Roman Empire, and he got pincered by an Italian Alliance and a Russian Alliance. England allied with Norway and harrassed the French Coastline whilst the Pair left took the Greeks and Moors, with the Moors skipping EVERYTHING to make it to the Greeks and pilling on the pressure on the HRE.

I was the Norwegians in that game...a friend of mine to be was the English...nooby player, had the mechanics but couldn't work them. we lost in style to an energised Spanish XD

best. Game. of Lords of Europe. Ever. Hundred years war started early.

Didn't think it'd take THAT long to answer lol.

but, to be fair, I don't think random sex lines would freak anyone out on this site, so long as it was the right gender for them and so forth. like if I said to a lesbian 'I wanna shove my dick so hard into your cunt' she'd freak in the sense that she'd probably kick my face in....well, I think most girls would unless we were both horny and knew one another.

now where did I put that Cross?

Did some research a few nights back. Mostly after a lot of thinking things over and trying to find out more about my Great Grandfather.

turns out he had quite an odd family if I'm blunt.

My grandfather was a soldier like his dad, except in a different Era. the Brits didn't really put too much into Korea or 'Nam. his dad served until either D-day or Italy. can't pin down which one.

it's gets better.

his Father served along with his father and his uncle in the trenches, with the older pair getting shot and killed at the Somme. they served in the 3rd Anglo-Burmese war. Family Served in the second Opium war, Crimea, Greek independance war, Hundred Days war, Irish Rebellion, the list goes on and on all the way to the American war of Independance otherwise known as the American Revolution.

Wow....Must kinda half upset him seeing his son and grandson avoiding soldiery. I'd heard the one of my older cousins was a merc, apparently...I don't really believe that as they say its one of my great uncles Granddaughters. not to be sexist, but I don't think it's true as it's a Mercenary. How many women walk that path

Back
Top Bottom