Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delete

Care to roleplay??

• just pmed you!

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Not interested!

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Romance rp -UPDATED Oct 12th!!-

I have an idea, I know you like Fantasy...but what about Stuff like Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies, and more modern kinda fantasy stuff?

I have an idea.

MS-21H said:
I have an idea, I know you like Fantasy...but what about Stuff like Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies, and more modern kinda fantasy stuff?

I have an idea.

What's you idea?

babyLETSplay said:
MS-21H said:

I have an idea.

What's you idea?

Your character and Mine are taking a Road Trip, but on one of the early stops, they witness a Vampire Attack. The Vampires start hunting our characters, and the farther the character's run, the farther they go into the fantasy world benieth the modern world...Yep, Elves, Dwarves, Orks, Werewolves...they all exsist, hidden from the modern world. As the characters go along, they grow close, and eventually fall in love. The ending is plotted out yet, but still...

MS-21H said:
babyLETSplay said:
MS-21H said:

I have an idea.

What's you idea?

Your character and Mine are taking a Road Trip, but on one of the early stops, they witness a Vampire Attack. The Vampires start hunting our characters, and the farther the character's run, the farther they go into the fantasy world benieth the modern world...Yep, Elves, Dwarves, Orks, Werewolves...they all exsist, hidden from the modern world. As the characters go along, they grow close, and eventually fall in love. The ending is plotted out yet, but still...

Sorry it took so long Real life took it's tole on me this time lol. I like the idea just send me a PM

RE: seeking male for a roleplay!

I have an idea, if you're interested. Your character's frozen for, say, a thousand years (forgot how she already knows English); a man who'd gone hiking finds her, defrosts her, brings her home, care for her... and goes from there.

PM me if interested... or if you wanna discuss other plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom