Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stow Away Lover (CLOSED)

RE: Stow Away Lover (PrincessGumdrop & SpellBinder)

Jeramie let out a soft moan as Aric started to kiss at his neck, and he didn't bother to resist the one he loved as he was pulled down closer to Airc. "Well there is a first time for everythign. Right?" Jeramie asked with a grin. His hands started to run all along the other males body, his hands starting to find the hoiles in the clothing so his hands could touch the smooth bare skin of his loves.

Aric smiled "Yes..." he moaned and arched into the hands that were running over his body. He moved his hands and tugged on Jeramie's shirt, wanting it off. Though for now he would settle for having one hand underneath the other's shirt tracing any piece of skin that he could find. His hips moved to grind against Jeramie's "Please Jeramie..."

Jeramie started to gently pinch Aric's nipples and tug at them, before he pulled his hands away and let Aric pull his shirt off. Jeramie started to grind down and arch his back showing Aric everything he wanted to see, before his hands went down his chest then moved to Arics and then started to pull off his shirt. "Please what? Do you want something?" He asked teasingly.

Aric groaned as the other started to remove his shirt. "I want you, Jeramie..." he whispered and ground his hips against Jeramie's. He licked his lips "I want all of you...right now." he smiled "is that okay?" he asked.

"Do you now?" Jeramie asked the other man in a deep and husky voice, nipping at Aric's neck as he grinded down against the smaller man, his arms running down the other mans chest and pushing down his pants wanting to get his lover naked before getting all his cloths off. "Well if you want me then why so we still have cloths on?" he asked with a smile.

"I'm not really sure." he chuckled and moved to remove Jeramie's clothes as he kissed the others neck. Once he managed to get the other's clothes off, he pulled the other onto the bed with him and on top of him. Aric kissed at Jeramie's chest humming a bit "Problem solved."

Jeramie smiled as the other man, kissed him on the neck and helped him get the rest of his own cloths off. He gave a little growl as he was pulled on top of the smaller man, his member was hard making it clear he was more than happy to see the other man. Jeramie moved his hand and ran it threw the other males hair and started to move his hips down, starting to grind their members together. "I think I am going to make you scream out my name in pleasure tonight." He said with a grin as he ground against the other male their naked bodies rubbing against each other.

Aric groaned and moved his hips against Jeramie's in eagerness. His member also hard and wanting. "Hmmm, now that sounds like a great idea, Captain Jeramie." he smirked and continued to kiss the other on every inch of skin that his mouth could reach. His hand moved down Jeramie's body until he reached for what he was looking for, his fingertips dancing on the tip of Jeramie's cock. He licked his lips and started to stroke the already hard member.

Jeramie smiled down at the other man, his hands going threw Aric's hair and gently pulling at it, while he ground his hard erection against the smaller man. Starting to breath a little more heavily, shivering from the feel of the mans fingers against his cock. Jeramie leaned forward and nipped at the other males neck and pulled back a little then moved forward again his cock searching for the tight entrance that was his. "Gooood, I hope you like it." he said with a grin.

Aric groaned as the other tugged on his hair a bit. His breath became shallow and his moans became more breathy as the other continued to pleasure him. He let out a light gasp at Jeramie's bite and bucked slightly when the cock tickled against his entrance "There...Jeramie." he whispered quietly, his ass helping the cock relocating his hole, it hungry for what it knew it was about to receive.

Jeramie smiled and kissed along Aric's neck, his hands sliding along the other mans smooth body. He started to breath heatedly, his hands finding the other males hips, as he started to press forward. Moaning in pleasure as he cock slowly pushed into the smaller mans ass, his hands digging into the other mans hips, help holding him in place as he pushed forward into the tight hole.

Aric gasped and let out a moan as the other pushed into him. "God yes..." he licked his lips and pressed his hips towards the cock that was slowly being buried inside of him. "Please fill me." he mumbled and held the other closer to his body.

Jeramie let out a pleased moan as he pressed his cock into the smaller man, leaning forward and kissing him as he thrusted into the other man. His arms wrapping around Aric pulling him against Jeramie. "Oh god yes, I will."

Aric smirked and groaned as the cock was pressed into him. "God yes." he moaned as he cut his own moan off as he moved to kiss Jeramie again. His hips bucked lightly with Jeramie's as he closed his eyes, feeling the boat rock underneath him.

Jeramie smiled down at the other man as he heard his voice again clearly enjoying everything her was getting, as their lips met again. His tongue moved around and fought with the other males tongue playfully, His hips started to thrust harder and grind deeper into Aric trying to hit every sweet spot the other man had wanting him to feel great inside.

Aric continued to moan and started to move his hips with Jeramie's. His tongue played back with the other's as the pleasure slowly built up inside of him "more..." he mumbled into the kiss "god more..." he kissed back.

Jeramie's thrusts were starting to change in pace as his member started to throb inside the other mans tight hole, his hands starting to dig into the other mans ass. Pulling him even harder into the thrusts before giving a final hard slam into the smaller mans body, spraying a large jet of seed into his bowls.

Aric gave a loud moan as the other spilled his seed inside of him. He came soon after and his beloved and licked his lips, wrapping his arms around the other and kissing him softly on the lips.

Jeramie let out a sigh as he pumped the smaller male full with his seed. His arms wrapping around the smaller male tightly wanting to hold him close, enjoying to pressing of their bodies together.

Back
Top Bottom