Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stow Away Lover (CLOSED)

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Aric finally did it. He finally managed to get onto his beloved's ship. He sat in the galley, behind what he thought were potatoes. Aric bit his lip, unsure of how he was going to exactly tell his beloved what he had done. Stowing away on any ship was a capital crime, then again as long as he got to sea with the ship he figured he could convince his beloved to let him stay. He felt the ship lurch forward and smiled, this was it. He was going to go out to see and be with his beloved as well, this was how a relationship was supposed to be. He was tired of having to wait months on end to see his beloved, it made his heart ache, but it was all they could do. Having a sailor as a lover was hard, but Aric was up for it, at least he thought it was. After three years of dealing with it, today was the final straw. He had been told it would be nearly half a year before he would see his beloved again.

Soon the rocking made him start to nod off and by the time he woke up again, it was pitch black in the galley. Aric got up and felt his way to the stairs and the top deck. Pushing the door open slightly he peaked out to make sure that no one would see him. He wasn't sure how ships worked, only having worked in a bar on the dock, he thought that maybe some of the sailors would sleep top deck, but he could easily be wrong.

RE: Stow Away Lover (PrincessGumdrop & SpellBinder)

Jeramie loved the sea, it was his true home and he could never stay on land for too long at a time, though it pained him to be away from his own love. It was like having to give up one love for the other never being able to choose which one he could give up and which to keep. He had just left Aric again and he was already starting to miss him, it had been a strange relationship all around though he would never give it up for anything. The only reason why he left Aric behind was that he was worried about him seeing what he truly did out over the ocean, he was in fact a pirate though he had never told Aric that. Now that he was on the ship and out to sea, his whole body moved with the ship, he was 6 feet tall and wore short sleeve shit and leather pants, and his eyes were an interesting seaweed green and his body was built solidly but not massive and he had very few scars. That was because of how he treated the captured ships and his crew, they all loved him because he treated every one of them friendly. The first day went by relatively normally and there were no problems at all, the first day out was always the quietest and the almost nothing happened, the day went by with a small blur and before he knew it he was in his bed asleep.

There were few people walking the deck, much like any military ship there always had to be people on the deck day or night to keep the ship itself safe and not allow any mishaps from someone not doing their job when needed.

Aric gave a quiet gasp as he ducked back down into the galley as someone walked past him. He was around 5' 8" with a slighter frame from his lover, but one could tell he was fit. His clothes were cloth, something that had plenty of patches where the holes had become too large. His eyes a dull blue, his hair a dirty blonde, he blended in with most people on the dock. He lifted the galley door up again and glanced around, he had to make it to the door right next to the galley without anyone seeing him, but he wasn't sure how he was going to do that with the people that were on the deck. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, opened them and glanced around one more time. He figured if he was quick he would make it.

Jeramie had never told Aric what he did on his ship, so Aric had no idea where to start to look for him. Then again, if he got caught...Jeramie would probably find him then, maybe. Aric took another deep breath and shoved the door open as quickly as he could without making too much noise. He got out and closed the door, hearing a loud bang coming from the door as he was jerked away from it. He gasped and looked back to see one of the few men on the deck had seen him. He gulped "Hello..." his voice was quiet and apologetic.

The man that had grabbed him rolled his eyes and took a firm hold on Aric, who had started to struggle, and headed towards the captain's quarters. He knocked on the door, waiting for permission to come in and pushed Aric down onto the ground in the cabin. "Found a stow away, captain." the man said.

Jeramie awoke with a start, and then got up from the bed giving permission for his men to come into the room, when he saw who it was he did his absolute best to not give anything away to his men. It would not be good at all to just start giving everything up would need to have a little chat first to figure out what to do with him weather to take him back to shore or not. "Very Good work. You may have an extra ration of grog, to help you get threw the rest of the night for finding the stow away. You can leave him here and continue your duties I will take care of him and figure out what we will do with him." He said to the crew member, waiting for him to leave so that they could have time to talk, when he had finally left Jeramie made sure the door was secure and then went back to Aric and wrapped his arms around him tightly lifting him off the ground. "Why have you come onto my ship my love? You know I always come back to you." He said softly into his ear.

The sailor nodded and headed out, going back to his duties. Aric looked up at Jeramie and hugged him just as tight as Jeramie hugged him. "I didn't want to have to wait. I promise I won't get in the way! I swear! Just let me stay." He explained, as he moved back from Jeramie. "I can even pull my own weight, please Jeramie!" He pleaded, looking at his lover with hopeful eyes. "I don't wat to habe to wat for you...not knowing if you'll come back. You could die out here, we've been getting reports of more pirates...I don't want to lose you."

Jeramie sighed as he held his love inside his arms, close to himself loving the warmth from both of their bodies. "You know what you are asking my love. You don't want to be out here on the sea with me, it is not really safe...." He said softly his eyes not meeting Aric's not wanting him to see anything that played on his face the shame of what he did on the open waters. "You wont ever lose me. I just dont want you to be dragged in to what I do for a living." He said quietly.

Aric pulled away from Jeramie "So you rather I go back to land and be placed in prison for stowing away on a ship?" he asked. He had thought this through, sort of, he wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do if Jeramie decided he would be safer in jail then he would on a ship. "You know what I've done is illegal." he said "And what am I going to say when they ask me why I did it?" he asked "I can't tell them that I stow away on my beloved's ship, that would lead to a worse punishment." he looked down "I can pull my weight, Jeramie. I promise I won't get in the way. I want to be dragged into what you do. I love you."

Jeramie looked down at Aric his love wondering how he could put the things he wanted to say into words without hurting him, it would be so hard for him to be able to find them to explain everything. "No this is my ship and therefor my rules so I would not charge you for the crime. Even though it is illegal this is my ship so I decide who is welcome and who is not." He said giving Aric a gentle kiss on the lips and watching his face carefully. "I believe that you can do everything you say you can do but......... I don't want you to suffer because of my actions that happen out hear on the open sea. The navy would like to see me gone from here." He said wondering if his love would get the clue.

Aric kissed him back "Then-" he cut himself off from interrupting Jeramie. He was smiling when Jeramie told him that he would want him to suffer but it slowly faded away when he mentioned the navy would like to see him gone. "Why would the..." he was putting it together, all the times that they had secretly gotten together, why he never stayed at port too long, and now the knowledge that the navy would want him gone. Aric stepped back away from Jeramie and looked up at him. His eyes still questioning, but clearly starting to understand. "You...you're..." he shook his head "N-no, you're playing a horrible joke on me. It's payback for coming on your ship...right?" he asked, giving an awkward laugh. "You can't be. You can't be a...a pirate..." he licked his lips and steadied himself against the wall. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Jeramie looked into Aric's eyes and then gave his head a sad shake. " I am a pirate..... I have been doing it for a while now...... I do not make it a habit of telling anyone what I do other than my crew because the fewer people that know the better. If the navy figured it out then I would have a hard time getting into any port where their are respectable ports. However the major reason I did not tell you was because I did not know how you wold take it and I did not want to lose you..." He said softly as he started to turn his head away.

"I love you. You couldn't lose me over something like this." he said, even though he was still in shock that his lover was a pirate, the captain of a pirate crew at that. He stepped forward and to Jeramie again, touching his cheek gently and prompting him to look at him again. "I just wish you wouldn't lie to me." Aric smiled softly, and he kissed him. "I-I still want to be with you." he looked down "Will you still send me away?" he asked.

Jeramie's eyes widened at the words that came from his lovers mouth, clearly not believing what he had heard from Aric, Jeramie's eyes were still wide when Aric took ahold of Jeramie's face and made him look at the other male. Showing everything that was going threw his mind in his eyes. Jeramie just couldn't really bring any words to the surface as his lover talked and then he swalloed and took a deep breath. "I.... I am sorry for not telling you, I just cannot believe that you would want to still be around with me after what you have found out. I was so worried that if you knew then that would be it." He said softly pressing his face into the other mans hand.

Aric smiled "It's odd...and scary...but I love you too much." he said and glanced back towards the door. "What are you going to tell your crew?" he asked. He was nervous about what Jeramie might decide was okay, he was also worried that perhaps him being a pirate wasn't the only lie that had been told. "You still love me?" he questioned "You always have, right?" he asked. Aric couldn't think of a reason why Jeramie would keep risking coming to the port that Aric was at and meet with Aric if he didn't.

Jeramie watched his lover as he spoke and his eyes flicked to the door, he was not worried about his men since he had a good relationship with his crew and they respected him. "I love you too... I am not sure what I should tell them, they will take my word no matter what I tell them..... As for loving you the answer is yes and I always have since I met you otherwise I would not keep on coming back to you when ever I got back to shore." He said to Aric and leaned in to kiss the other male.

Aric closed the gap and kissed Jeramie back, smiling. He wrapped his arms around Jeramie's neck and pulled himself closer to him. He didn't want to let Jeramie go, "Mother always told me I would get myself into trouble with an unsavory man." he chuckled "If she only knew." he whispered and kissed Jeramie again. He jumped when he heard a knock on the door, letting Jeramie go and looking at him, not knowing what to do.

Jeramie smiled down at Aric just holding him close to himself, happy to have him here with him and not wanting to be far far away. "Well I guess she could tell the future." He said with a smile as he ran his hand along his lovers body. He happily hissed back and then his eyes went to the door when the knock came. "Yes!?" He yelled at the door.

Aric eyed the door and Jeramie at the same time, stepping back again when the door opened.

"Captain, Laurence mentioned you had a prisoner..." the man glanced over to Aric and eyed him a bit "Your orders?" he asked, looking back at the captain.

Aric looked back at Jeramie and then to the man before him. What was Jeramie going to do, what was he able to do? At that moment Aric had just learned something about Jeramie that he never knew and it was starting to make him question other things that he knew about Jeramie. "J-" he cut himself off, it probably wouldn't help their situation if Aric showed that he knew the captain.

Jeramie looked from his man to his love with a little grin. "Prisoner? No there is not one here, though we do have an unexpected gust that I did not plan on having. We will have to find room for him somewhere though I have an idea where he can stay. We will not be changing our plans so do not worry we will all still get paid." He said with a little a smile to his man, he did not plan on giving any long explanations unless he was pressed for answers after all he was the captain so he did not have to volunteer anything he could just do.

The man looked over to Aric and then to Jeramie nodding "Where in particular would you like him to stay?" he asked, when he got the answer he turned and left leaving Aric and Jeramie be.

Aric looked over at Jeramie "What...are your plans?" he asked, he moved to sit down on the bed and looked over at the door, half expecting someone to come into the room again. "Is there anyway I can help? I perhaps I should just stay out of the way." he chuckled and looked down at his lap. "Thank you for letting me stay."

Jeramie grind at the other man showing by a look what he had planned. After the other man left he went over to Aric, "My plans? Well they are going to stay the same as before this was goin to be my last massive run of the sea. I have most of the ships planned out to get the most gold we possibly could. As for you helping, I think you can help the cook out, he is a nice guy and you will be out of the way of most of the crew so they wont try anything with you. Or you could just stay inside my cabin." He said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around the other man.

Aric tilted his head slightly "Your last massive run?" he asked, smiling a little bit. He wasn't sure if that meant it was his last, or if he just was going to pick smaller runs. At the moment he didn't really care, with Jeramie's arms wrapped around him he smiled even more "Hmmm, I'd only want to be in your cabin if you were in it." he teased. "Being in your arms like this...or more would be much better. I figure you can't do that during the runs, so the cook will be fine."

Jeramie let grin spread across his face at his loves words. "You are right we cannot do something like during a run but........ Right now we are not in the middle of anything are we?" He asked with a slightly seductive growl as his hands went to the other males ass and gave it a squeeze before his head went do to the other males neck and gave it a soft bite.

Aric smirked a bit and moved closer "No, it doesn't seem like we are." he said and moaned as the other bit him. His arms moved so they wrapped around his neck and he moved to kiss at Aric neck as well. "I get the feeling that will change rather quickly." he teased and grinded his hips against Jeramie's.

Jeramie ginned into his loves neck as he bit and sucked softly, his hands giving Arics a good squeeze lifting him off of his loves feet and even more into his body. "Oh yes I think it will be changing very soon at that." He said into the smaller mans neck. As he started to move them both closer and closer to the bed.

Aric chuckled and wrapped his legs around Jeramie, groaning at the kisses to his neck. He moved to kiss Jeramie until they got to the bed, he pulled the other closer to him. "This will be the first time I've done it on a boat before." he smirked and arched into Jeramie's body.

Back
Top Bottom