Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwanted Mate

(Its fine :] )

He grinned deeply and lovingly to her before he suddenly pushed her off of him and onto the ground. "In that case. Get back to work, maggot." He winked to her. "I'm going to go out and see how the night patrols are doing. Do whatever you want. I have some work to attend to." He turned and left his chambers to start helping the aid of night patrols who were injured or needed some extra help with whatever they required. Night patrol was dangerous, as many of the other creatures came out at night. Like giant bats, especially, were the most dangerous and frequent. They weren't as good as his clan's warriors but they could still pack a wallop if enough of them were around.

She saw him grin at her and she smiled. She was getting ready to snuggle into him but he threw her off of him and to the ground. Her bare skin made a slapping noise on the ground and she landed on her bum. She huffed out and had an annoyed look on her face. After he left she decided that a bath would be nice and headed out to pool of water outside of the cave that was the bathing pool. She heated it up and stepped in, completely ignoring the fact that giant bats flew around. She thought that the night patrol and Nathan could handle it.

About an hour later, Nathan would see the woman in her bath and grinned as he suddenly started to fly down toward her in his metadragon form, screeching like a bat as he suddenly dive-bombed into the water and made a large splash. All she would see in the commotion would be wings flapping around like crazy as Nathan tried to re-emerge to the surface, not guessing how deep exactly the water was. He...couldn't swim. And he assumed he was able to stand in this water. Obviously he was mistaken.

It was an hour later and she was about to fall asleep when she was splashed. It startled her awake and she saw the wings flapping around as if something were trying to fly out of the water. The wings looked familiar but she couldn't tell in the darkness. The only thing she knew was the fact they were not bat wings and she dove to help save whoever it was. Pulling them out, she saw it was Nathan and she screamed at him. "Breathe darn you breathe!" She started pumping at his chest trying to help him cough the water up.

"I'm not dead! I'm not dead!" He cried out as she seemed ot immediately start pumping at his chest as soon as he was out of the water. He pushed her off of him and began to breathe hard, since she had forced the air out of him with her pumping. "D-Dammit why is the water do deep! You know I can't swim!" He murmured as he laid down flat and looked to her with a comical dead look on his face. "I really wish that worked better in my favor. That was NOT worth scaring you...Cough..."

She was relieved when he pushed her off because that did indeed mean he wasn't dead. But then she soon got angry. "So now it's my fault?! I didn't make you dive bomb into that pool of water! Your own stupidity did," she stated rather angrily. "I was just bathing and the hot water felt good so I was almost asleep when you pulled that stupid stunt! And good maybe you won't do it next time," she said in the same tone as before.

"Maybe I will. Just...Gotta make sure I don't drown." He said with a sigh as he stood up and shook his body to relieve himself of water. He sprayed her in the process, purposely. "Now come on. Sun's coming up and the hunters will be out to come after the kills we've done of the bats. If they find us, they'll want our scales. Lets go." He replied and slowly rose in the air, waiting for her to follow him so he could race her to the cave. "Come on! If you beat me to the cave, I'll let you do whatever you want to me in any position." He winked to her, teasing her.

Jugger82 said:
"Maybe I will. Just...Gotta make sure I don't drown." He said with a sigh as he stood up and shook his body to relieve himself of water. He sprayed her in the process, purposely. "Now come on. Sun's coming up and the hunters will be out to come after the kills we've done of the bats. If they find us, they'll want our scales. Lets go." He replied and slowly rose in the air, waiting for her to follow him so he could race her to the cave. "Come on! If you beat me to the cave, I'll let you do whatever you want to me in any position." He winked to her, teasing her.

She rolled her eyes at his stupidity and then shrieked as he sprayed her with water. "You are awful," she cried. He began telling her what to do then and she was tempted to ignore him but he was right. If the hunters found them they would be after their scales which were worth a lot of money. A reason the dragon population was dwindling. And she wanted to take him up on that bet. She transformed and flew past him towards the cave. She never slowed down, if anything she sped up.

He gave her a head start and darted off. He seemed to catch up to her quickly and he was flying upside down and under her, so he could hide under her dragonic belly and let her think that she was winning until he suddenly appeared in front of her. He grinned and pointed to her, then shook his finger as if saying 'You can't do that' and suddenly turned around to dart off toward the cave to try and win.

She didn't see him fly under her and she thought she was in the lead since she didn't see anyone in front of her either. She was flying as fast as she could and she tried speeding up since they were almost there but then he came out from under her and sped up himself and she glared in frustration. She tried to speed up again but she was already at her limit and was about to fly herself out. She figured it probably had to do with his metadragon form where he didn't have to carry as much weight with his wings. She was going to find a way to get him to teach her how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom