Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surrendouring to the Alpha

He smiled and nodded before moving behind her and undoing the cuffs. he even picked up the plate and held it to her. She was such a good mate when she chose to behave. it made things all the nicer now that he had her as his. he smiled laying back and turning back into his wide shouldered human self. "Soon as your done eating why don't you come here and i will show you what its like to be mated in a less dominating manner."

She rubbed her wrists where they had rubbed against the cuffs making them sore. "Thank you," she said. She then took the plate from him and sat down and began eating. She listened to him as she ate and was smart enough to finish eating before she said anything in case he tried to punish her with the food again. The truth was she didn't want to mate right now, she'd had enough of it last night. When she took the last bite she said, "I'd rather not thank you."

he shook his head an dleaned back his head resting on the pillow. "Your lose i guess. i was actually going to make it feel really good for you, but i see you still want to play the part of a insubordinnt bitch."

he laughed and simply looked at her with one open eye.

She glared at him and probably pushed her luck by saying this but he infuriated her. "After last night I don't see how you could've made it feel good," she glared at him. Then she instantly regretted it coming out of her mouth. Her hand flew over her mouth and she looked at him with widened eyes.

he simply smiled and moved towards her before he grabbed her wrists and pinned her down to the bed. "Maybe like this."

his lips went to her nipples sucking and nibbling at them gently as he positioned himself to take her lie anormal human. he ground his hard cock against her sex, trying to target her clit as best he could. he did that for a couple minutes before thrusting deep inside her, but taking it slow and passionate this time.

He pinned her down this time but instead of pain she experienced pleasure. She moaned softly and pleaded, "Stop...I don't want this." Then he started rubbing his penis against her clit a few minutes causing the same reaction out of her including the pleas and her growing wetter each time. She may have enjoyed it, but she didn't want it. She wanted some control in this relationship. Then he thrust into her and she about lost it, shuddering against him.

he smiled and after getting her motor going rolled over with er now on top and gripped her hips gently as he ground into her. "Go ahead then. i think you could take over if you like."

She was now on top and moaning. This wasn't the kind of control she was thinking of, and if she was thinking clearly right now would've been off of him now. But she wasn't thinking clearly so instead she was thrusting on him, immensely enjoying this.

He smiled and let her ride him thrusting up to meet her now and again. He gave her rear a hard smack as he reached up groping her chest. He liked this though he sensed she would rebel later he was happy right now to simply be this close. His hand moved up pulling her down into a kiss as he continued to buck and grind.

She jumped slightly, startled at him smacking her again. This was obviously something she would have to get used to. The jump only made her want to speed up though and she did so moaning. His groping her breasts made her back arch, which thrust her breasts forward as she continued to ride him. He pulled her down into a kiss and she moaned into his mouth, as the pleasure was becoming intense.

He simply smiled and rocked his hips all the more and as he broke the kiss, bothhis hands groped and kneaded her breasts. he growled up at her, loving every second of the pleasure as she rode him

He stopped kissing her and started massaging her breasts. That added to her pleasure and she couldn't last much longer. Soon, she was clamping hard around him and nearly collapsed on top of him, the climax making her arms give way almost.

He smiled supporting her weight on his hands as he continued to play with her breasts, he thrust and bucked till finally he blew his load once more inside her. he was almost certain if she hadn't been impregnated before she was now. he rolled to one side hugging her to his chest as he lay there once more. he needed a littl bit before starting the day. even as he panted from the orgasm he nipped and kissed her neck gently.

She felt his seed explode into her and she smiled slightly at the thought of being a mother. Then she was being hugged to his chest and she shivered as he nipped and kissed at her neck. She was breathing heavily and she went to push herself up to go and take a nice hot bath and relax away her soreness. Of course it would be a while since she would have to wait for the water to heat up but it would be worth it.

he smiled smacking her across the rump as she went. "Better make it a bath for two."

he chuckled sensing where she was off to. he had figured out her habits very quickly before their fight and she was very cleanly for a wolfess.

She huffed at the smack and said, "I'd rather bathe alone thank you. I have spent all night and most of the morning with you and would like some alone time." She started heating some water up and filling the tub with it.

He ignored her statement and when the water was ready he walked in grabbing her by the hips and pulled her in wih him. He smiled and simply soaked there no letting her move away if she attempted it.

She thought that since he wasn't saying anything he was going to leave her be. She was mistaken. He got in the hot water, dragging her in as well and not letting her move off of him. She splashed water out of the tub, trying to get away and failing. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" she asked angrily. "Just for a few moments?" The hot water felt good and bade her to relax, but she didn't. She sat rigid in his lap.

he kissed her shoulder gently as he messaged her sides. "Cause i think you need to be reminded today that i am the one in charge, what i say goes, and i said we were taking a bath together"

he chuckled and scratched her back gently as he leaned back in the tub.

She felt him kiss her shoulder and she scowled. Her scowl deepened when he started massaging her sides even though it felt good. "Am I to be forever bound to your side?" she complained angrily. He started scratching her back which made certain spots on her back start to itch and she twisted her back in a way that got him to scratch those parts.

He smiled as he combed with her subtle request to scratch certain spots. He smiled and leaned in kissing her shoulder again. "Not all the time, but I do need to make sure you remember your place, and I get final day when you have private time."

He chuckled and hugged her to his body leaning back in the tub an relaxing. He was all to happy and loved the way she responded to his touches.

"My place," she said bitterly. "My place is whatever I choose it to be," she barked. "You don't own me, you can't tell me how to spend my time. If I want a day to myself I should get to have it," she said aggravated. It didn't matter now that he was scratching her back, she didn't want this. She made to get out of the tub.

He growled and grabbed her pulling her back once more. he was getting agitated with her and was about to discipline her once more, but he was going to ignore it for now. "As far as our duel last night an the pack see it I do own you."

he smiled leaning back once more. "You can give me a nice messageand if i like it maybe i will let you have your day to yourself."

She sighed in frustration as he pulled her back into the tub, splashing water everywhere. Why was he being so frustrating? "I am not your property, nor do I want to be. And I will not give you a message," she said crossing her arms over her chest. She felt like she shouldn't have to do anything to have some privacy. The water was starting to cool now.

He growled angrily as he nipped at her neck with his human teeth. "I said give me a message girl, unless you want a repeat of last night."

he was growing agotated again and his body responded with a slow shiift from human to his more canine form.

Back
Top Bottom