Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surrendouring to the Alpha

Chiarra

Super-Earth
Aileen had challenged the Alpha male to a duel on the night of the full moon at the nearby clearing in the forest. She didn't like how he was running their pack, she thought she could do it so much better but one didn't just become the Alpha. This duel had big risks though, if she lost she would have to be mated to him and she liked that even less. Her body had just completed the transformation and she sat on her haunches waiting for him to show. Her fur was black, just like that of her hair, and her piercing blue eyes searched for him.

He was near by, she could smell him as well as the apprehension in the air from the rest of the pack. She started growling, the sound coming from deep within her throat and her razor sharp teeth barred. Her body lowered to the ground, ready to leap and attack. Her ears flat against her skull, twitched slightly at the sound of a twig breaking from the right. She didn't lose focus though, she couldn't afford too, her pride depended on it.

Griegor simply strode confidently foreward. He was fully transformed and towered over all, his fire a light brown that seemed to just stick Out like a sore thumb in the dark woods. He looked at her with a small smirk and let her make the first move. Many battles had taught him the best way to win was to out flank and out wit ones foe. His soft amber eyes met here as he stood before her arms crossed before his barrel chest.

She watched him stride forward, and though he was bigger than her she still thought she had a fighting chance. Snarling at him, wishing she could wipe that smirk off his face, she stood up and charged at him, growling ferociously and swiping at him with her paws and went to clamp down on his shoulder with her teeth. Everything depended on her winning this.

He simy side stepped her blows and when she went for the strike with her teeth he made it quite clear how she had misjudged her own abilities. His big hand closed on her throat and with ease he hoisted her off her feet before choke slamming her into the dirt. He knew she would be stunned for a fe seconds and he capitalized on that as heforced her over in a mating position, ready to take her before the pack to show he was the dominant one, and how she had been foolish to challenge him.

He grabbed her throat and hoisted her off the ground and she realized her mistake. He was much to strong for her to fight and then he choke slammed her onto the ground. The action knocked the breath out of her leaving her dazed and then she was forced into that position. That dreaded position she had been trying to avoid, the reason she needed to win and take over the clan. She didn't want to be mated to the Alpha, she wanted to be the Alpha. Snarling and growling she tried to fight him off one last time to avoid this but couldn't.

He bit down on the back of her neck, his final show of dominance as he restrained her arms behind her back. His hips thruster forward and he took her like a bitch in heat, asserting his place as he mate and alpha. He thrust deep and hard his balls begging to be emptied into the ready female. "you lost, you belong to me now, get used to it."

He growled as he pounded into her without mercy. She was going to be humiliated before the pack. Made to beg for mercy before he stuffed her fl of his patent seed, to bear him pups.

A whimper escaped her maw as he bit the back of her neck and then he thrust into her and spoke, her eyes going wide with shock and pain. She would never get used to it, never accept it and she voiced it as well snarling out, "Never." She was fully aware of the whole pack watching as he continued his relentless act of thrusting into her, adding to her humiliation. She knew he was going to make her beg before he was done with her, done with this humiliation. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction though, she was just going to wait until he tired of her. She would have loved nothing more than to rip his throat out as this pain and humiliation continued and probably would as he slept later. Tears threatened to fall, but she wouldn't let them, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

He growled and thrust harder as he was drawing near to his limit and he looked down at her with a mix of anger and pity. She was being belidgerant even though he had won. He couldn't believe how much she seemed to hate him even though he had never steered the pack wrong.

"never? Fine then you will just have to deal with pain." he growled thrusting harder and deeper. His cock head was pounding on her cervix as he took her like an animal.

She whimpered as he started thrusting even harder and deeper and soon the tears did fall, the pain getting worse. "Fine, please," she begged. She would do anything to get him to stop and end her humiliation. "I'll be your mate, just please stop, please. I'll never defy you again," she begged. Though that last part was a lie but she sounded like she meant it.

He smiled but kept thrusting. Soon her forced his entire length inside her, his balls tightening as he filled her womb with his cum. Soon as he was done with that he pushed away from her leaving her laying there in the dirt and turned to the rest of the pack. "I am alpha, you do well to remember that."

Seeing them all cringe he turned back to her and lifted her slinging her over his shoulder as he walked off towards his home.

Even after she begged he didn't stop until after he had filled her with his seed then he pushed away from her which caused her to fall on the ground. Then she was being lifted and hoisted over his shoulder and she wanted to fight him some more but didn't. She'd had enough public humiliation for one night, but that didn't mean she hadn't given up completely. She still had plans on ripping his throat out.

she tossed her onto his bed as e walked into their bedroom. "Turn back, or i may just have to humiliate you more."

he laid down beside her and smied over at her. she was going to be his now, and he should expect her rebelious nature to kick in and try and attack him once more. he leaned over kissing her and running a big hand over her body.

She was tossed on his bed and she ignored him, not planning on cooperating at all even if it did mean more humiliation. She started snarling and growling again as he started kissing her and running his hand over her body. She went in for a bite at his neck this time, just like he did only she planned on ripping it open.

Even as she went for a bite he move his arm up, her jaws closing over his forearm. He growled and pinned her down forcing her onto her back and leaning over her. He growled angrily at her attempt and delivered a hard punch to her gut. He hated being so rough, but sometimes a female seemed to needed to be taught her place. "Fine, you want it rough, we'll play rough."

He forced her onto her belly and with a growl forced his hard cock into her ass this time.

Her bite missed it's mark and she instead bit his arm. Then he forced her onto her back and when he punched her in the gut she groaned and it knocked the breath out of her. Then he flipped her over and forced himself into her butt and she growled at him from pain and anguish.

"If you want to play this game i will.and you will not like it." he growled angrily and kept thrusting into her rear with a powerful deep stroke, and he ignored her pain and kept pummeling her with his massive shaft. he smacked her ass with his hand his other one holding her wrists out in front of her. "I gave you the chance to behave yourself and be a good girl, but i am not going give you another after that little stunt."

He was right, she didn't like it but she didn't like him either. He had her wrists pinned above her head and she couldn't move them to give her a better leverage. He felt too big for her rear and it just made the pain even worse as he mercilessly plowed into her. Then he smacked her, causing her to whine again. "You bas****," she growled.

((I don't curse))

"Deal with it." he growled down at her. "This is what happens when you act like a disobedient dog. i am going to put you in your place and you will suffer till i think youhave suffered enough."

he smacked her rear again and kept thrusting. soon he was grunting and groaning and with a loud howl rammed his shaft all the way in before erupting with hot cum into her tight tail hole. he smiled and reached for a couple items on the bed side table, before muzzling her and cuffing her arms behind her back. "Those should keep you nice and secure. they change shape based on who wears them."

If she wasn't in her wolf form she would've blushed from embarrassment as he called her a dog. Even for a werewolf that was an insult and she hated that he called her that. She wasn't a dog she was a wolf just like him. She whimpered when he smacked her again and continued to thrust. As he howled she whimpered when he was all the way in her and released. Then her hands were cuffed and a muzzle was put on her and she whimpered some more, pleading for him to take it off of her. This was humiliating.

"Like i said. you get to suffer. A wolf knows her place when her alpha has asserted his dominance." he gave her rear an exceptionally hard smack leaving a red welt in the shape of his big hand under her fur. he pulled her back into his chest pinning her hands. "Now you get to sleep here with me, that massive thing crammed in your rear all night."

he sighed a little sad at having to act this way, but deep down he knew it was the only thing she would understand.

He spoke and her heart fell, then he slapped her again only harder. She yelped as much as she could with the muzzle in place and wished her hands were free so she could rub the sting out. Tears welled in her eyes as she was pulled against him. She was hoping he would get uncomfortable throughout the night and move, but thought if he did he'd just move her too. She lay awake most of the night unable to sleep due to his shaft still in her, later she did get used to it and it didn't hurt as much, but soon her fatigue from the day caught up to her and she did manage to go to sleep.

the next day he woke to find her out cold and with a hard smack delivered the morning wake up before finally withdrawing in order to go make himself as well as he something to eat. he undid her muzzle so she could eat, placing the food on the floor so she would be forced to eat like a dog. fitting punishment for one so disobedient.

When he slapped her she woke with a surprised and pained yelp. But she sighed when he finally removed himself from her and was even more happy when he removed her muzzle, thinking her punishment was finally over but she was disappointed when she saw him place her food on the floor. He wouldn't dare?! she thought. She didn't want to be punished further for another outburst so instead she tried another approach in an attempt to eat like a human. With her hands still cuffed behind her back she walked over to him and started nuzzling his shoulder and neck affectionately. "Please don't make me eat like a dog my Alpha and mate," she pleaded softly. She would save her rebellious nature for another time, just right now she didn't want to be treated like a dog.

He frowned and glared at her. "Turn into a human then. i am not about to let you try and attack me again. especialy this early in the morning. if you dont change i will just leave you as is."

he ate his own food quickly and sat watching her to be sure she was going to obey.

She nodded and changed into her human form having mixed feelings about it. She hated how easily she obeyed him, but she desperately wanted this punishment to end. It was only a matter of time though before he did something that would make her rebellious side come out again. She looked at him, now in her human form and asked in a non disrespectful tone, "Can you please get these cuffs off of me now so I can eat?"

Back
Top Bottom