Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♛ cнασcяσρнιℓℓια ♥ Ⓡⓞⓖⓤⓔ'ⓢ ❝ғɪᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ❞ F x F, F x M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Star
Hey guys, яσgυε here!

My name is Victoria, you can call me Vic, or V. I’ve been roleplaying for a long time. One thing that I do ask of you is not to start a roleplay with me and then abandon me. If you lose interest, that’s fine, it happens to all of us. But at least have the decency to tell me so that I’m not waiting on something that isn’t coming.

I am open minded to IM roleplays. Check my profile for all of my IM info.

And DO NOT send me some copy pasted mass PM. I will flip my wig all over you.

Quality > Quantity, always.

ıllıllı ησ, ησ, ησ! ησт ιη мү нσυsε (∂ση'тs) ıllıllı
Bathroom play.
Smut (Let me define smut. If all of your plots are purely sex driven, I am not interested. This doesn't mean that I won't write out the occasional sex scene, but I WILL NOT roleplay a plot that is based around a basic idea, or kink you have.)
Harem. (Sorry, I'm not going to play six female characters while you play one guy. Have some dimension.)
Incest
M x M (Not because I have a problem with it, but because I can’t seem to play it correctly.)
Bestiality (This excludes Lycanthrope.)
Overly Dom/Sub characters (This is subject to change.)
Extensive non-con. (Some Non-con is fine, but there’s some weird we shouldn’t get into.)
Pregnancy
Anal play

ıllıllı ωнү ησт? (ωιℓℓ ∂σ's) ıllıllı
Romance
Intimate scenes
Some Non-Con scenes (Ask)
F x F
Gore (In the roleplay in general, not concerning only sex)

ıllıllı ραιяιηgs ıllıllı
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Lycanthrope (Werewolf)
Vampire x Magical Being (Wizard/witch/elemental)
Lycanthrope x Huamn
Lycanthrope x Magical Being
Demon x Human
Demon x Vampire
Demon x Lycanthrope
Demon x Angel (ON OCCASION)
Human x Human
Band member x Band member
Photographer x Assistant
Photographer x Model
High school Romance
Boss x Employee
Stripper x Customer
Opium Den Victim x Rescuer/visitor/captor
God x God
God x Human
God x Demi-God
Demi-God x Human

ıllıllı cαηση-vεяsε ωιℓℓ cσηsι∂εя ıllıllı
Resident Evil
InuYasha
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Kuroshitsuji
YuYu Hakusho
Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Teen Wolf
Harry Potter
Underworld
Lord of the Rings (on occasion)
Sherlock Holmes.
Marvel-Verse
DC-Verse
Devil May Cry

RE: ●ℛ●ι●σ●т● { я н ʏ т н м } ♥Ⓡⓞⓖⓤⓔ'ⓢ ❝ғɪᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ❞

Vampire x Human
Photographer x Model
High school Romance
I'll be happy to do any of the above.

I can do HOTD!

Hi, V!

If you're still entertaining offers for the Photographer / Model role-play, I'm interested! I have this character:

Thierry Toussaint was born in Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana on November 1, 1971, and raised in an orphanage in Schriever, just outside Houma. He was literally left in a basket on the orphanage steps, presumably by his mother, who left the briefest of notes (in French): "I cannot raise this child. He was born on November 1. May God save him!"

The nuns who ran the orphanage called the Parish Health Department and reported receiving him. When the Parish doctor saw the note, he registered him as "Toussaint", because he was born on All Saints' Day (he was probably a Mardi Gras child; his date of conception would have been very close to that holiday). The nuns decided to call him "Thierry" because it sounded good with his last name. He didn't speak or hear a word of English 'til his first day of school, at Sainte-Bernadette Soubirous' School, also run by the sisters, who were required by state law to teach in English. Of course they all knew him, and gave him, along with the other orphanage children, special help in learning the new language. A bright child, he progressed through his grades and graduated from Ste. Bernadette's in 1985, when he was enrolled at Terrebonne High School. Having become interested in photography, he participated in the Photography Club all four years, but in spite of his good grades he was unable to land a scholarship to Louisiana State. Thus he was cast out into the job market after high school, but quickly got a job as a news photographer at the Houma Courier and Terrebonne Press (La Presse du Terrebonne). His work, and work ethic, got him recognition at the state level, and a job with the Morning Advocate in Baton Rouge soon followed.

Thierry, called Terry by the English-speaking staff, did well at the Capitol Bureau; and after work he got his first experience in portrait photography, at a little studio across the river in Port Allen. Some local girls wanting to find modeling careers in New Orleans came to the studio for their portfolios; it was thus that Terry got his first taste of nude photography. It was a taste he would come to savor more and more! Some of the girls, unable to afford expensive portfolios, offered to trade the only commodity they had in abundance for the work. That's how he acquired plenty of sexual experience, deep inside some of the prettiest girls in the state; a few he continued to date for years. He would, in fact, become a lingerie photographer for life. He acquired a good-sized chest of lingerie for the girls to wear in their shoots, and one of the older hands told him he needed to go to New York City, the Promised Land for all photographers, because he was that good.

So just after that fateful day in September 2001, Terry arrived in Greenwich Village, New York, and set up shop. Most of the connections in the New York fashion scene were made by word of mouth, and Terry's skills, both behind the camera and behind the scenes, got him near-instant recognition. When the dozens of designers working in the Garment District were making out their lists for show shoots, his name often appeared. He got a few girls to go with him, bedded all of them vigorously and repeatedly, and rose through the ranks quickly.

And then it happened that (your character) answered his Daily News ad for a lingerie model. Please write back and tell me ALL about her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom