Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Private Schools Secrets.[Karameida x Nicoletta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare

Kazunao stretched out and rolled over on her side letting out a soft sigh as she stared at the wall of her room. There was a window just a little further down along the wall but, the curtains were drawn closed so you couldn't see out of it anyways. A little light filtered through and the hazy dark amber color suggested it was getting close to night. Rolling her eyes she rolled back over onto her back and stared at the ceiling."Tired..." she muttered. Drapping her arm over her forehead she continued staring at the ceiling, she heard some rustling off somewhere in the room and figured her roommate and friend was moving around. She kinda hopped it wasn't because she had an idea for them to do something; it usually didn't end up very well for her.

Kazunao was a user in psychic energy so she supposed it had only been a matter of time before some sort of group got a hold of her she was just a bit glad it was a school. She was able to telepathically talk to people as well as see and hear scenes in her mind when she touched objects that had some....age to it or even clothing...she could feel the emotions and thoughts from the clothing. It's why none of her clothes were ever second hand, it annoyed her youngest sister but hey, she couldn't help it could she? Anyways ever since she'd come to this school she'd been getting disturbing visions and hearing strange voices mostly from accidentally grabbing onto something. She hadn't told her friend about the incidents but, the visions were getting progressively worse and more volatile in nature. They had even begun to haunt her in her dreams, so she'd been a little restless of late.

The room was getting gradually darker, "Sakura!" she hollered out scanning the room. "Turn on a lamp or something!" she hollered out again hoping her friend would oblige her. Over the last month of being in the school she'd begun feeling...scared she supposed of the darkness. Sitting up she scanned the dark room and felt a small panic attack clutch inside her chest "Sakura? Are you there?" she hollered out again. Brushing hair from her face she squinted and looked around the room trying to make something out, she knew where the light switch was but, her body felt paralyzed to the spot. "Its...just in my head..." she thought...and if she hadn't been scared the irony of that thought would have made her laugh. She wasn't even completely sure if her friend was in the room, had she gone out? she kinda hopped sakura had stayed in the room, if not though she was going to have to move and she didn't particularly like that idea. She was a shy girl but since coming to this school she'd been a little bit of a scardy cat.

RE: The Private Schools Secrets.

Sakura sat outside on the picnic table, hand in her hands. She was a fighter, but lately she had been beaten by almost everyone. The more she lost the more her confidence went down, so the more she practiced at night. Her specialty was energy manipulation of sorts-increasing her attack strength and a sort of force field could be put around her. Tonight she had her long Katanas and was practicing on the trees around her dorm room. She had been on the same tree for almost two hours now, but it was still standing. She was just about to go at it again when she heard her roommate, and best friend, scream her name.

Their room was on the bottom floor in the back. The trees were just around the window as she had to sneak out at night, leaving the window open. Sakura was glad she had left the window open tonight, and began to sprint towards the room, jumping through the window. "Kazunao? What is it?" She felt something odd in the room though, like something was in there with them. She reached over and switched the lamp on that was about a foot or so away from her. The feeling seemed to go away with the light and she looked over at her shaky friend. "Are you okay?"

RE: The Private Schools Secrets.

The silence and darkness in the room seemed to choke in around her and she felt herself about to snap but, somewhere off in the dark she heard some more rustling and the most most blessed sound in the world; A voice penetrating the silence but not just any voice, it was sakuras. A second later she blinked back as a light flooded the room and with the light a heavy presence seemed to dissipate. She could feel her breathing return to normal but, the beads of sweat falling down her temples was a reminder of what the darkness had done.

She raised a shaky hand and brushed strands of hair from her face, she didn't dare try to stand up so she opted to just lean against her headboard "U-Uhm.." she paused and took a deep breath steadying her voice but, she didn't exactly know what to say. "Oh it started getting dark so I freaked out" wasn't much of an option, you dont say things like that to a fighter and besides she felt it was a bit silly now that the light was on. "Uhm well I heard some rustling...thought you were in the room...." she said deciding to only give partial truth to it.

Pursing her lips she furrowed her brows and stared at the end of her bed; she knew she felt something in there, with her gift she'd learned to trust her own gut instincts and it had proved helpful in the past. She sat silently and nodded "Yeah...Im fine..." she said a little distractedly. "Hey...sakura..." she said trailing off "We've been here...what? Roughly two months? give or take some" she said looking up and glancing at her friend. She felt hesitant asking the next part..she didn't want sakura thinking she was a nut. " Well...have you seen...or felt anything was....well....wrong here?" she asked looking down at her feet.

From her first day here she'd felt a darkness that lingered and clung to everything even in the light. It was like thick cobwebs that covered the school and all of it's objects and clung to all of it's memories, making the school one giant nightmare for someone of her abilities. She tried blocking out the sounds and images but, it was enough to drive someone crazy and she felt it just might and she needed to tell someone and hopefully sakura understood. "The school...I feel like it's draining me....like something has latched onto me..." she thought telepathically to sakura. "I feel as if I am half the person I was before I came here..." she said hugging her legs to her chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom