Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Super Slut Squad [Cheesecake x OleDirtyBastard]

OleDirtyBastard

Planetoid
Tension was building in the TV studios of DNN, the Disturbia News Network. It was the first time that a Head of State would be in the studios for a talkshow - even if it was only the Head of State of the small caribbean banana republic of San Martino. So, even Ofrah Winifredo, the channel's prime talkmistress and anchorwoman, was a bit nervous - in spite of her legendary coldbloodedness, that was only surpassed by her voracious appetite for younger men. When Juan Casillas, El Maximo Presidente, finally arrived, the halls of the studios ultimately changed into a hornets' nest.

Broad-shouldered latin bodyguards ruthlessly shoved the employees to the side, to make the way free for their president. Casillas was clad in a general's uniform, his 43 shining medals blinking on his breast. His black hair was greased, as well as his carefully cropped mustache. His 4" thick plateau boots clacked on the floor, as El Maximo Presidente made his way to his destination. Winifredo greeted her guest with her usual, perfectly faked esteem. The cameras began buzzing, the lights changed to red, and they took place.

"Your Excellency, welcome to Disturbia. We are very glad ..." Ofrah began.
Casillas stopped her with a raised index finger, when he realized that he had to look up to the woman from his chair. His fingers searched for the hydraulic lever, and, hectically pumping, he raised his seating until he could look down on her. Finally satisfied, he smiled gracefully at Ofrah and signaled her to go on.

Winifredo cleared her throat and started again. "Your Excellency, welcome to Disturbia. We are very glad that you have chosen our city for your attendance, as you are first Head of State of your enchanting nation to visit us. Now, many questions have arrived us from our viewers. There are persistent rumors, that you gained power in San Martino with the help of the Central Incompetence Agency." She let it sound like a mixture of question and declarative statement.
"Bababababa - that's complete nonsense, of course." El Maximo Presidente replied with a wave of his hand. "I have been elected, because my people love me. The polls last week were ... erm ... Juanita?"
He beckoned a woman with long black hair over to him, who was wearing a red miniskirt and fitting blouse that showed quite a lot of cleavage.
"Last week's polls gave an agreement of 96 per cent in favor of your politics, Senor El Presidente." the woman replied with a purring voice.
"There you see it, Ofrah, 96 per cent ... now, wait a moment ..." Casillas frowned. "What about those remaining four?"
Juanita leaned over to him, and whispered something in his ear.
"To the mines?" Casillas face lightened up. "Brilliant idea. Well done, my dear." He patted the woman on her butt. "Were was I? Ah yes. As everyone knows, I am a great admirer of your wonderful nation. I regularly phone with your president, giving him advice on how to handle the ruling business, you know." El Maximo Presidente threw a smile into the cameras. "But I think this should be enough of politics, because I am here less for national, but more for personal matters."

Ofrah Winifredo opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but then shrugged her shoulders.
"Very well. Now, your Excellency, why have you chosen Disturbia for your visit?"
Casillas spread his arms and grinned. "Sightseeing, of course. Why, everyone is saying that Disturbia is the most slutty, erm, sorry, beautiful city in your land. And besides, I actually have an old acquaintence here - my third wife!"
With another grin, he waved into the camera. "Hello Darling. I know that you see me ... your cuddlebear has finally come!"
His face drew nearer to the camera now. "I will take you with me, back home to your beloved San Martino. And I know, that you will come with me. Wanna know why?"
Casillas' face now was so close, that the fine hairs growing from his nose actually tickled the camera's lens. "Because I pay for you ... I pay ten million bucks to the one who brings you to me ... ten million bucks for anyone, who delivers to me ... Bimbo Gal!"

Back
Top Bottom