Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

Sarah could see that relying on someone else was going to be difficult for Gabby and she didn't blame her, reliance could bring trouble and it was hard to do, it was hard to trust. Sarah was not going to hurt Gabby though, she wanted to take care of her and she wanted to have the woman around her at all times, to give her the love and comfort she had been denied for quite some time. "I want nothing more than for you to always be by my side, providing for me and Hannah the things we need and being that light that makes my life brighter. I have seen the way Hannah acts around you as well, she adores you and that is rare, someone we both love..." She leaned in with a bright smile, "I can afford to feed you whatever you desire and I will. I have worked hard for some security in my life, for Hannah and now thankfully I can use it to care for you." She reached forward and stroked Gabby's cheek, the faint pink hue incredibly cute, though her words after that were all Sarah needed to think about something more sexual than loving. "I agree, we must celebrate tonight, and we will. I do imagine 'celebrating' will be a nearly daily event, at least I hope so."

Sarah began to eat, knowing they didn't have too long and if she got caught up in flirting and reassuring Gabby about becoming a permanent member of her household that she would forget about the food. Besides, she had been quite clear that she wanted Gabby to live with her and she couldn't take too much more flirting, that would lead to her losing it and dragging her lover to one of the rooms doctors used for resting, though that was only the official reason. "Well for dinner I would like... Something simple." She smiled, she didn't really care what they had but she preferred simple foods, not only because it would be less work on Gabby but because she didn't want to be spoiled with amazing meals every night, that was if it were possible for Gabby not to create an amazing meal with even the simplest of intentions. "That or we could all go out to actually celebrate a little, not the amazing night for just the two of us but something family oriented, a nice meal and good company." She would love to take her two girls out to get something to eat and if she could that was what she would do, she would spoil them both. As she continued to eat she looked to Gabby and tilted her head slightly, curious in the cutest way, "What do you think?"

Normally Gabriella took to compliments rather smoothly, but being told how much she meant to not only Sarah, but Hannah as well and realizing the difference from when she had first arrived only caused more blood to rush to her cheeks. Sarah's reassurance eased her thoughts on quitting her job. She continued to eat her sandwich, which was almost gone as they spoke of dinner for the night. Going out was a nice idea. A night where she didn't have too cook was always a nice little change in the agenda. Give the pots and pans some more time to get reacquainted with the cabinets a little longer. "Going out sounds like a good idea. Maybe Chili's or Olive Garden or Red Lobster. Something along those lines. Hannah is going to love it." She finished up her sandwich and then snacked on the pickle and planned on saving the chips for later as she had no room for them in her stomach. Maybe give them to Hannah to snack on. Before she knew it their time was up. With a reluctant sigh and a feigned pouty face and cracked a smile at the last second and stole a quick kiss from her girlfriend's lips. "Call me when you're headed home, so Hannah and i, both have a cue to get even more excite." She balled up her paper bag and strung her purse over her shoulder. "Mm... see you later babe. Be a good girl." The last sentence whispered to Sarah with one more kiss to her cheek before she left and headed to the parking lot. Looking at her watch, she had just enough time to make it to her job and then pick Hannah up from school and snag a good parking spot.

Within ten minutes of dense traffic she made it to the Red Balloon company building. "Hey I just need a moment with Miss Perkinson." She told the receptionist behind the desk before making her way into her boss's office. The moment she stepped foot a look of work was plastered onto the portly woman's face. "Oh dear God what is wrong? Did she fire you?" Gabriella instantly nodded her head and waved her arms in denial. "No, no, but I will have to resign from the Red Balloon company all together." Her resignation made the woman's jaw hit the floor. "May I ask why?" The little laugh Gabby couldn't suppress threw her boss off. "Well... for personal reasons, Miss Reynolds will no longer be looking for a nanny when she has one living in her own ho..." "Wait, are you working solo? Is that it?" Again Gabriella laughed and shook her head. "No. Sarah Reynolds is my girlfriend. As in we share the same bed and I need no money to sway me to take care of Hannah. So... I will just be resigning as of today." From the look on Miss Perkinson's face she had to look like an idiot. "Have a good day!" was all she said as she left the facility and hopped back in her car and headed to Hannah's school where she parked up front and walked over to the walkway with the bag of chips in her hand and her cellphone in the other. A woman with a bright smile on her face approached her with her hand out for a handshake. "Hi! Are you Hannah's mother? I'm Lisa, Leeanna's mother. She attended the sleepover." Gabriella smile and stuffed her cell back in her pocket as she engaged in a conversation with the woman about how the girl had fun before finally answering the initial question. "No, Hannah's not my daughter, she's my girlfriend's daughter. Sarah. She has some crazy hours at the hospital, but she is an amazing mother." There was that moment of silence that slowly stretched into awkwardness. "Does Hannah know?" Gabs was quick to answer, "Oh yes. She knows. Had it not boded so well for her, I would have stepped back, but Hannah is as happy as ever, as well as her mother." The bell rang and the woman thought it was safe to say what she had on her mind. "That isn't healthy for a young girl her age. Exposed to such things." It wasn't the first time someone had expressed ill thoughts about her relationships, but this one included Hannah. "So.. you're a child psychologist? I didn't think so." As the flock of children fled the doorways to find their guardians, a smile and a sigh of relief swept across her features as Hannah ran her way and Gabby caught her in her arms and hugged her with a little laugh. Completely ignoring the woman and carrying Hannah over to the car and talking about how school went.

As Hannah was sitting at the dining table with her books spread out and an open bag of chips to munch on the phone rang. she took the wireless phone and headed upstairs with a basket of laundry. "Hello, Reynold residence.... Oh hi Principle Garner, no this is Hannah's nanny, Gabriella. Sarah is currently at work right now..." Apparently one of the parents had voiced some concerns that needed to be address and while it took a lot of energy for Gabriella not to scoff at the idea, Sarah had to have some intake on this. "Okay, anytime during school hours? Okay, I will tell her. Have a good day Misses Garner." Needless to say Gabriella wasn't that happy, but soon Hannah was done with her come work and the two sat before the television just waiting for Sarah's phone call and watching the Disney channel.

Sarah loved seeing Gabby blush, just to know she could affect the seemingly experienced woman made her happy, made it feel like a true romance, even if almost everyone was experienced compared to Sarah. "Well we will plan on going out for dinner, have a nice night at... Let's see... Red Lobster. I could eat some seafood, a definite favorite of mine." She gave a soft smile and continued to eat, like usual the thin woman packing in more food than the normal person without trouble and doing so quite quickly. With her food packed in her tiny stomach and a kiss from Gabby she knew they had to part, her lunch break almost being over anyways. She laughed gently, "I will be a very good girl as long as I get to be bad later." She made a small growl noise and went in for another quick kiss before watching Gabby leave, sighing gently and wishing they had more time to just be together. Work would give them time together later though, providing the means to keep her lover from having to find another job. So with a huff she rose up, a slightly pouting look on her face as she turned and threw her garbage away, leaving the cafeteria with an incredible number of eyes and minds focused on her.

It didn't take long for news to spread about Sarah's hot date in the cafeteria, everyone in the hospital eating up the gossip like they always did. It was especially interesting because Sarah was involved, the lovely single mother being something of an idol to many of those who worked at the hospital, not only because of her beauty but also due to her incredible talent as a physician. Of course one thing that circulated with the rumors were people commenting on how none of the men who asked her out had ever stood a chance. Regardless her day went by as it always did, though she got a great deal more looks that day, of mixed type. She continued with her surgeries and saw a few patients, even consulted with another doctor over a case, and then it was near the end of the day. She had been anticipating seeing her lovely ladies and taking them out for a nice meal, but fate was not being so kind. Before she could even get to the changing room her pager rang, calling her to the ER, somewhere doctors were only paged when the doctor on call couldn't handle all the inflow. She cursed and ran towards the ER wing, seeing from before she even got there how many people were piling in, easily two dozen by the looks of it. She pulled out her phone and in an instant typed up a sloppy text for Gabby, 'Emergency at work, will be late, go ahead and take Hannah out.' It wasn't as clean but the message got through and before it was even completely sent she had gone in to get to work, knowing her and all the other doctors would be running around like crazy for a good while.

The rest of the evening went by slowly for Sarah, she couldn't afford to think of anything besides patient after patient she was being handed, five back to back surgeries and none of them were easy, shrapnel from a small gas tank explosion in one, a leg so busted up she wasn't sure if it could be saved, a small child with internal bleeding... That one had been particularly hard. She had lost the child. The little boy was barely older than Hannah and Sarah had to watch him die, try and still fail to save his life. It was the worst part of her job, the worst part of life to see such a young life ended because of something so stupid, so random and unkind. The end of the day had been particularly rough and she didn't head straight home after she was relieved, she just sat on a bench in the hall and stared over at the wall, exhausted and quite distraught over the days events. Kara came to sit with her eventually but she barely registered it, the redheaded nurse knowing not to saw anything and just sitting there, a hand on Sarah's shoulder, she knew what it was like to lose a patient. Sarah just needed a minute, a minute until she headed back home to her loved ones, to try and suppress the day and keep on a good face for those she loved.

Gabby was chasing Hannah around the house and snagged her in her arms with a giggling little girl hanging over her shoulder as she walked her over to the sofa, pretending to be a wicked witch. Just as Hannah was sat on the sofa her phone vibrated and chimed in her back pocket. The phone was plucked and she plopped her bottom next to Hannah and read the text. A disappointed little sigh escaped her lips and Hannah immediately questioned it. "Well, its a busy night for your mom at the hospital and she wants us to go to dinner without her." Gabriella could read the slight disappointment on Hannah's face, but the little one knew the side effects of her mothers job and the fact that this was not the first, and most likely not the last, time that it would happen. An arm was wrapped reassuringly around Hannah as she laid down an offer. "So... what do you say we get going to Red Lobster. Have a delicious dinner, and bring your mother back something. She was craving seafood tonight anyway." Within a matter of minutes the two hopped in the car and headed off to Red Lobster with a disney c.d. playing. Both girls dinging 'Under the Sea' with Hannah knowing every word. The night turned out good. They ordered a meal afterwards for Sarah and had it packed for take out. Hannah told Gabriella about an invitation she got for a sleep over from one of her friends.

It was nice to know that Hannah was going to be able to spend some more time with her friends. After a full tummy of food and a nice conversation, the bill was paid and she took Hannah home. The little one having fallen asleep in the back of the car. Gabriella cracked a smile as she looked in the rear view mirror at a stop light. "Out like a light." A few blocks later she opened up the front door and went back to the car to carry Hannah inside and woke her up slightly to get ready for bed while Gabby put Sarah's food away. Once done she went back upstairs and laid Hannah in bed and tucked her in. Conjuring up a story about a little girl adventurer and how she became queen. Hannah was asleep before she could even finish the story. A soft kiss on the forehead later and she turned off the side table lamp and quietly left the little girl to her sweet dreams and headed to her new room to take a quick shower and slipped out of her clothes and put on a night shirt and wore nothing else but her panties. She headed downstairs and went to the kitchen to check on the food in the fridge. Throw away old leftovers and see if she needed to go grocery shopping. Leaning against the counter and writing down a list of groceries she needed to get for the upcoming week. Looking at the time and wondering when Sarah would be home.

Sarah stuck around the hospital for some time, at first sitting with Kara, even exchanging a few words at one point, but then she just wandered around, looking in on patients and speaking to a few other doctors to make sure they could handle the patients she had seen to that night. She was having a hard time getting back into her usual attitude and so she didn't want to head home, not wanting to see Hannah or Gabby in her less than enthusiastic mood. Sure she wouldn't be able to shrug it all off before returning, it wasn't that easy, but she could at least try and act normally, keep them thinking it was all easy for her at work, that everything was fine. So she stayed around, going from place to place within the hospital until finally there was no more time to wait, she had to go home or she would be dead for the next day. So she said a few goodbyes, did one last mini-sweep, and then finally changed back into her normal clothing and left the hospital. She drive home was quiet, almost nothing but her breath and thoughts to keep her company, no radio and barely another car out by the time she had left. It wasn't terribly late but it seemed like everything had become more desolate, the roads and homes she passed, it was like everything had slowed down or ended early. It made the drive feel long and while it usually ended quickly, that time it took awhile for Sarah to pull up to her beautiful home.

The woman had once again stalled, sitting out in her turned off car until it became a bit chill, contemplating what had happened that day before heading inside, moving through the doorway and hearing nothing, it was a lonely feeling. She assumed Hannah was already asleep and perhaps Gabby was as well, though she hoped they could cuddle up before sleeping, the idea of being close to her girlfriend being particularly appealing that night. She sighed heavily before walking up the stairs, not feeling so hungry, wanting nothing more than to get to her bed, because while she hadn't been paying attention to the time she did know how tired she was. First she checked on her lovely daughter of course, poking her head in the room and smiling softly at the sight beyond, the beautiful little girl sound asleep in her bed. Then came her own room, the woman pushing open the door and looking inside, her eyes going to the bed as she approached, sitting her things down to the side as she looked to see if Gabby were asleep or awake. There would be a good side to either one but she had his preferences, especially because, while she really needed to snuggle up and be close to someone, she wasn't much in the mood for sex. "Gabby, you still awake by any chance?" She whispered, not wanting to wake the woman if she happened to be asleep.

Gabriella had checked the doors and windows before heading upstairs, snagging a book she was reading and slipping in bed. She read the book to try and stay awake and put it aside when it grew a little later. Her thoughts left her unable to completely fall asleep. She heard Sarah's voice and turned beneath the sheets and sat up in bed. Hugging the sheets to her bare chest. A lax smile on her face. Simply happy to see her girlfriend back from work. "Yeah..." she whispered softly, "I'm still awake." Raking her loose dark tendrils from her face. "Relax, get out of those clothes and I'll go and warm up your dinner. You must be starving. That and... we have something to discuss. It's about Hannah and school, but you get relaxed." Before Sarah could even get the opportunity to object Gabriella slipped on a plush robe and headed out of the bedroom door and downstairs to the kitchen. Sarah's meal, picked out by her daughter, was heated up and plated with one of those delicious biscuits that Red Lobster was known for. The food was put on a tray and a bottle of water grabbed before the kitchen lights were turned off and she carefully and quietly made her way back upstairs with the tray in hands. Placing the tray on Sarah's side table and climbing back in bed beneath the covers. "So... eat up, eat up. I went to pick Hannah up from school and one of the mothers mistook me for you, Hannah's mom. I quickly told her that I was not her mother, but I was Hannah's nanny and your partner. The woman was pretty nasty on that topic."

Gabriella had to take a breather. "Well to make a long story short, the principle wishes to see you sometime this week, during school hours to discuss 'the living conditions of Hannah'." Now Gabriella felt as though she had her share of guilt in this dilemma. "I probably should have just kept my trap shut, rather than go on the defensive. The portly soccer mom said it was irresponsible for us to have told Hannah, but... I just could not have agreed with that." Gabriella lay on her side with her head resting upon the pillow. Of course Gabriella wish to ask Sarah how her day went, but this matter with Hannah needed to be taken care of and Sarah informed. "Other than that, it was a lovely day. Hannah had fun with her Shirley Temple at Red Lobster. Fishing out the cherries and picking out your meal. After a full tummy and a little tale, she passed right out." Hannah knew just how hard her mother had to work, so it was nice to have dinner out as a distraction. "How was your night?"

It was nice to know that Gabriella was still awake, it brought a slight bit of comfort but at the same time it was a bit of a burden, she wouldn't have minded a nice long snooze without anything else. She didn't feel hungry either but she couldn't dissuade the woman either, she rushed along so quickly that Sarah couldn't tell her to stop, couldn't tell her that she didn't want to eat anything. Then the news that they needed to talk, that just made her sigh as she stripped down to nothing but panties and a shirt, sliding up on to the bed and taking a deep breath as her body hit the comfort below. "What a day..." She muttered, rolling on to her back and waiting for Gabby to return, hoping the conversation topic wouldn't be too big a deal, she wasn't sure she could handle anything too serious. Sarah didn't eat immediately, she picked a small piece of the biscuit off as she listened, letting Gabby tell her what had happened. It was troubling news but something she didn't much care to hear about at the moment, it seemed so unimportant and silly really. Having to actually go into the school because of something like that angered Sarah in her current mood, she didn't like the idea of wasting her time over something as private as her love life. In fact she had a feeling the meeting would end with her putting someone in their place, she wouldn't allow people to tell her how to live her life, at least not anymore and that was a matter of fact.

"No, do not let people get you thinking what we have is wrong, I will not stand for it and do not expect you to. If we are going to be together we cannot allow Hannah to think we are in the wrong and that means standing up for it." She took a real bite of the food after that and swallowed it, despite how good she knew it was it didn't taste well at all, it tasted bland. So she kept it on the table and got comfortable on the bed, she knew it was a waste but she didn't want to eat. "Thank you for taking Hannah out, she needed a nice meal and I am sure the two of you enjoyed it..." She sighed again when mention of her night came up. "I would prefer not to speak about my night..." She snapped a bit, her voice a tad sharp for no conceivable reason and she stopped herself quite quickly, huffing and looking over at Gabby. "Sorry, it was a rough one..." She gave a small smile without much emotion and got comfortable in the bed, not speaking very loudly as she snuggled up and whispered a few words, "I'm tired... Sorry, I love you..." She nearly muttered it, turned away from Gabby and obviously distressed. She hoped Gabby wouldn't be mad or too offended, and while part of her wished to snuggle she couldn't just act like she hadn't snapped at her lover, even if it hadn't been that harsh.

Gabriella could already tell that Sarah was not in the brightest mood. nor would it be a night to romp in the sheets. Something she was perfectly content with. What Sarah said snapped her out of her little guilt mode. They were not in the wrong and Hannah would no that, nor would they have Hannah viewing that the relationship her mother had was in the wrong. Still, it was fuss over something very stupid. The meeting was indeed a waste of time. A phone call would have been much better, but still. There was no denying that Gabs was shocked at the tone of response she got when asking about Sarah's day. Without uttering another word it seemed to get a little worse. Pushing the matter would produce nothing and if Sarah was not in the mood to talk the so be it. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as tired emerald eyes watched as Sarah turned her back to her in bed. After turning off her side table lamp she wrapped a single arm around Sarah and puled her close enough to give her a kiss behind the ear. "I love you too. Good night." whispered the nanny as she took her arm back and closed her eyes. Taking a little while before she fell asleep. So many thoughts wandering through her mind. She fell asleep heavy. Waking up just before her alarm went off and turning it off and laying in bed for the next ten minutes or so. Quietly she dragged herself out of bed and headed to the shower half sleepy. Hot water raining down as her head ached a little. She was a wee bit slow and figured that cereal and some fruit would do well for breakfast. She managed to catch Hannah on the way down the hall and snagged a kiss on the cheek and a 'Good Morning'. Telling the little one how her mother made it home and was out like a light. Gabriella headed downstairs and began cutting up some fruit and took out a box of Hannah's favorite cereal as she checked her cell phone for emails and voicemails.

Gabby's arm and kiss, not to mention the sweet words, they made Sarah feel like a real bitch and she couldn't help but smile despite not being entirely cheered up. She just needed a bit of sleep, best to just stay content with Gabby's closeness and get some rest, wake up in a better mood and try to forget about what had happened, it hadn't been her fault and dwelling would only make other things worse. When Sarah finally did fall asleep, which took quite some time, she found herself having small little nightmares, nothing serious but enough to make her stir awake a few times that night, her eyes opening and realizing it was just a dream, a bad one but still a dream. Despite that she did her best not to wake Gabby and go back to sleep each time, it wasn't the first time she had lost a patient and it hit her hard each time, though the age of the most recent had made it more difficult than ever. So when she finally woke up, a small bit before her alarm went off, it wasn't a comfort, sleep hadn't given her any rest and she was as tired as when she went to sleep, if not more. A sigh escaped her lips as she rolled on to her back and stared up at the ceiling, her mood hadn't much improved, she was still a bit down and it didn't help that the thing with her daughter was on her mind as well. She didn't like the idea that someone had been nasty to her girlfriend and that anyone had the nerve to talk to her about that, especially when she would have to take off work, though it was manageable as long as she put in some extra time beforehand, which meant another night with an extra shift.

Eventually Sarah got herself out of bed, heading for the shower and washing herself off, making sure she smelled nice and looking as beautiful as ever, even if she seemed a bit tired to someone who could notice the small things. She continued to get dressed, the usual attire, and headed downstairs, finding Gabby and Hannah already awake and at it as usual. She smiled at Hannah and went up behind Gabby, wrapping her arms around the woman, whispering in her ear, "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to snap last night and I feel like a real bitch..." She squeezed the woman and pressed her head against Gabby's, feeling more energized by that than the act of sleeping. "I love you..." She whispered after that, only letting go after some time and serious hesitation. Then she looked at the woman and bit her lower lip, "I will have to work late again tonight though, if I want to get the time off to speak to the school." Hannah whined for a second but quickly stopped, knowing if her mother had to work late she had to, it wasn't something she wanted to do. Sarah walked over to the little girl and kissed her on the head, "Sorry." Life really seemed to hit all at once, it was irritating.

Gabriella didn't even hear Sarah as she came down the stairs or enter the kitchen. She knew the familiar feeling of those arms wrapping around her waist though. Before she could even say 'Good Morning' Sarah began apologizing for last night. She didn't even need to bother apologizing, but she did. The fact that Sarah said she felt like a bitch did draw a little chuckle out of Gabriella. "Good morning to you too." She put down the knife that she was using to slice a banana to put into her own bowl of cereal. "No worries, I'll just put it on your tab." She joked around. Showing Sarah that there was no harm done. Although at the news after that she wasn't sure who whined louder, Hannah or herself. Most likely herself. "Fine, but to make up for the time, I am dropping both you and Hannah off this morning. So all three of us can milk the clock for some time together." Hannah adorably second her motion to the decree and Sarah was left with little to no option with two against one. Hannah proceeded to ask her mother if she loved the dinner that she had chosen and Gabriella dried to hide her smile. Knowing that Sarah had hardly touched the meal. She took a seat at the breakfast bar next to Hannah, cheered bowls with the little girl and shared a little laugh as she began eating her breakfast while keeping an eye on the time. When the contents of her bowl was done she took the dishes and quickly washed them before time was up.

"Okay ladies, time to go. Chop, chop." Gabby grabbed her keys and purse and shooed the other two out the door before locking it behind her and getting into the driver's seat and plunging the keys into the ignition to start it up. Turning the radio on and having Hannah singing in the back seat ad Gabby join in with her. The little one was a pro at memorizing song lyrics. Eventually they made it to the school and Hannah made sure to snag a hug and a kiss from each woman. With Gabriella reassuring her that she would be in her usual spot to pick her up. After Hannah was dropped off she turned the music down and to the radio as she drove to the hospital where Sarah worked. "Just call me when you're ready to be picked up." She finally spoke when pulling into a parking spot near the entrance. Taking one quick kiss as she saw Sarah off.

Sarah nodded and kissed Gabby on the cheek, "I would love to drive with my two ladies, though you'll just have to come pick me up after work as well." She got close to the woman and whispered, "Hopefully my day will go a bit better and we can have some fun afterwards." She couldn't help but go from apologetic to naughty quickly, being around Gabby had that affect on her and she couldn't wait to make up for her lost night, knowing she would have to redeem herself as well. When Hannah asked about the dinner it only made her feel more like a bad person but she played it off easily, giving a small laugh and rubbing her stomach, "It was absolutely delicious, though I wish I could have dined with the two of you." Hannah was happy she liked it and smiled, she had wished her mother was there as well but she knew that work got in the way of her being home at times and appreciated and loved her mother too much to complain. Instead she began to chow down on breakfast, Sarah grabbing a bowl and joining her two wonderful girls, looking at both of them with fondness as she took bite after bite of cereal. That made her lag behind though and she had to rush to finish as it was time to leave and she didn't want to make Hannah late to school, that was the last thing she needed when there was a meeting scheduled with the principal, though she wasn't worried about that, she was more eager to see what the hell the problem was.

Departure was afoot and there was little time to think about the idiocy that was a parent teacher meeting, so instead she put on a big smile and followed the women to the car, not as excited as them when the music came on but glad they were enjoying themselves. It was nice to see Gabby could share those things with Hannah, singing songs and being more childish than Sarah was capable of being, she found it cute and wished she had retained more of her inner child. It was just another reason why Gabby was perfect for her, a completing air about her that made Sarah feel comfortable and content. She kissed Hannah before she watched the girl head out to school, ignoring a look she got as apparently the news of her and Gabby had spread quickly, not that she was surprised with all the gossip the women in the area liked to do. Sarah had never been one for mindless gossip and she disliked it and wouldn't be a part of it if she could help it. She just didn't want to see Hannah get any flak for her choices, not that she would change or even believe she was doing something wrong, but she wasn't opposed to becoming ugly, she wouldn't allow people to say anything to her daughter and get away with it.

Those thoughts aside she enjoyed the rest of the car ride with Gabby, not knowing exactly what to say as the drive was short and she still felt a bit guilty. When Gabby finally spoke she did as well, a small smile touching her lips. "I will do so, though I will be done around 9 most likely, it will be a long one tonight, so you can come on by if you want, just in case it is hectic until the end." With that she accepted the kiss, giving back another rather passionate one, and stepped out of the car. She wasn't going to enjoy work but the least she could do was work hard and not think about how long of a day it was going to be, besides, who knew if it would be easy or not, the day before sure hadn't been.

Gabriella smiled and looked at Sarah as she mentioned visiting during her hectic work day. "I may pop my head in for a few minutes, but I wouldn't want to prove a distraction for you. I mean, the faster you're done with work, the faster I get you back." Leave it to Sarah to lay a kiss on her that had her already deciding that she she would be visiting Sarah. Such naughty thoughts invaded her mind. Taking Sarah in one of the empty rooms in the hospital and 'relieving' a bit of stress. The lack of fun time with Sarah last night left her pretty hungry. Before she knew it, he found herself puling into the driveway. With a little sigh she exited the car and headed back inside of the house, locking the door behind her. Slipping off her shoes before heading up the stairs and straight into their bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Opening up the drawer and pulling out the locked box that held their little stash of toys. She slid her shorts down and off before laying on the bed. " I really hope she has a better day than yesterday. " she sighed as her hand slid beneath that sexy panty line. A single finger teasing at her ever dampening sex. A little under twenty minutes later she had let off a little tension before she took her shorts and folded them to switch it out for a skirt. I was nice day and it seemed fitting. The house was cleaned, from top to bottom. A pot roast was slipped into the slow cooker with potatoes, baby carrots, and a few other various vegetables.

Hannah's room was straightened out. Bed sheets changed to another set that screamed 'little girl'. She then changed Sarah's bedroom sheets. She spoke on the phone for a while about her quitting her job and the address to send her vacation check to. She never took her vacation time, so the accumulation of money was certainly going to be a surprise. A quick look at the clock and my how time flew. It wouldn't be long before she had to pick Hannah up from school. ' I am on my way.' She texted Sarah, just in case she was probably swamped. If so, she could always stop at a few stores, killing the time before she had to pick Hannah up. She dusted off of shirt and fixed herself up in the mirror with her hair tied back in a pony tail and a pair of modest heels slipped on. A casual look. Nothing slutty of the sort. Her shades were slipped on and she made a trip to the hospital. Walking up to the front desk and asking for a Sarah before taking a seat in the lobby. There were certainly a lot of people waiting to be seen. Downing her hopes that tonight would be an easier one for Sarah. Eventually she would have to pick up Hannah and take her home. The usual homework and dinner routine. Do her nails and allow her to stay up and watch a little t.v. to have her pass out on the sofa. Of course this was all after she would see Sarah. If the time allowed.

Sarah's day had started and continued in a huge mess of patient after patient, whether it be new arrivals or people around the hospital she was loaded with work. Of course when she got the text from Gabby she pushed it all aside, allowing interns and other doctors do it while she took her lunch break, which she would be extending if she needed to. She could do that, not only was it going to be a long day but her work ethic gave her plenty of time that the other rather sluggish doctors couldn't afford. So when the front desk told her someone had arrived and was looking for her she lit up and headed to see her beautiful girlfriend, excited to do so. On the way she ran in to Kara though, the nurse's presence the night before requiring proper thanks. So she stopped and chatted for a brief moment, thanking her sincerely for sitting by her side and laughing at a passive flirt, trying to ignore it. She didn't waste much time though, the importance of Gabby's visit trumped everything else and she quickly made her way to the reception area of the hospital, spying Gabby from a distance off. She smiled and just looked at her for a moment, no doubt she was the focal point for many of the men, and possibly some women, in the room. Even Sarah couldn't compete, at least not in her hospital wear, though the white coat did have a certain charm when worn by the alluring single mother.

Sarah wasted no more time after a moment of staring in awe, moving quickly to get to her lover, thus keeping the eyes of others away, or at least making sure it went no further. "Gabby, glad you decided to stop by." She said with a soft smile, pulling her up from the seat and into a hug, holding her close. "You look far too sexy to be in such a public location. What do you say we lock ourselves in a room and spend my lunch time just the two of us?" She whispered it but she didn't exactly hide anything as she nibbled her earlobe. "Of course we can also just go grab a bite and save the festivities until I get home tonight?" She smirked as she waited for Gabby's response, not doing anything too inappropriate but she wasn't afraid to let random people or coworkers see how happy her new lover made her. Regardless she just wanted to spend some time with the woman, even if it was only a short while as she knew Gabby didn't have terribly long before she would have to go pick up Hannah, at least not long enough to satisfy Sarah's craving to be near and with Gabby, especially after the night before, she just felt like she needed to make up for that even if the beautiful woman was kind enough to forgive her for it.

The moment she saw her girlfriend, she could not hide the smile on her face even if she wanted to. None of the people looking at her before had had even managed to catch the slightest bit of attention because Sarah had it all. To see her hot doctor in her white coat. Instantly she wrapped her arms around Sarah. The woman reminding her of her hunger with a taunting tug upon her earlobe. She felt like the naughty patient being seduced by her doctor. "I am very hungry." Gabs plants a kiss upon Sarah's lips, knowing her appetite right now was not for food.. " I would love to spend some time with you. And honestly if we were left alone and to our own devices, I might be very very late picking Hannah up, so let's save it for tonight." How she was so second guessing that decision. However, that did not mean that she could not tease her lover with the possibilities. She laced her fingers with Sarah's and heads in the familiar direction of the cafeteria. Now she could get to judge the food for herself. Only because she forgot to prepare something for the two. That and she wanted to see if hospital food held up to the stereotype that it was not all that good. Amidst the various other people trying to get food she spoke to Sarah. "One day I'm going to have to make an appointment with you. Get a full exam." Behind that cheshire like smile there were other thoughts of what would happen during that appointment.

"Now doctor, I want you to be very thorough with my exam. Do not miss a thing." It was a jest and a very tempting thought. Maybe an idea for tonight, when Sarah got off of work. Up to the register she walked and looked at what they offered. Taking up the offer of the soup and bread as a snack. A table in the corner is spotted, next to the windows where she takes a seat in a booth. Her phone sitting on the table top where she can see the time. Which she was sure she could easily lose track of in Sarah's company. "Nice to see that today is going better than yesterday." Then again, Sarah's day was only half way over, but she did not want to jinx it. She played a little footsie beneath the table. Her bare ankle caressing Sarah's leg as she innocently partakes of her soup and a sip of her water. Gabs noticed Kara, here and there. Honestly the woman, no matter how annoying she was proving to be, was hard to miss. A wave was thrown her way and , not one to be rude, she waved back as well. "Kara looks like she's a bit busy as well." She noted aloud, more to herself than to Sarah.

Sarah would definitely agree that time would be hard to keep track of if they got into it, on one hand it would be incredible, perhaps even more so in the hospital, but on the other she would be late getting back to work and Hannah would be left at school. She wouldn't want either of those things to happen and avoiding temptation was certainly the best option for both situations. "Then we shall save it for tonight, but you are going to have to take care of me tonight, I won't be able to last longer than that." As they headed towards the cafeteria she could see coworkers interested, not all of them had heard the news and those who had didn't all know what Gabby looked like. It was easy enough to see that they were all quite impressed and many intrigued with what they saw. "You just schedule an appointment whenever, we will take an examination room and lock ourselves inside for a nice thorough exam. I will make sure to delve deep and ensure your a health girl." She leaned over and kissed the woman's cheek, though she wasn't sure she could wait for an appointment to get deep inside her lover and poke around. That was something that would still have to wait and she refused to think about it any longer, not in so much control that she could think naughty thoughts and keep her cool.

Arriving in the cafeteria helped with that, the scent of food even if not the most appetizing was welcomed and Sarah moved to order first, giving Gabby some time to look it all over. She got chicken and vegetables with some pudding on the side. When both of them had their food and took their seats she got down to eating, not going too fast but making sure to get it in between her parts in their conversation while still listening. "Today is going well so far, busy but not too hectic. I just hope another big accident doesn't occur tonight, last night was already hard enough." There was some strain in her voice as she thought about what had happened the night before and while she didn't actually say what went down it was clearly upsetting. "Kara is busy as well, she was on last night just like I was, on a double shift, and she will be on one today as well. Plus she is incredible hard working even if she is a flirt, so I imagine she is very busy, and probably tired." Sarah was thankful for the woman's help the night before and that slight affection, even if in a merely platonic way, seeped out a bit as she continued to eat, only stopping to ask Gabby an important question. "So when am I supposed to be going in and meeting the principal? I want to make sure I give some warning to the hospital, even if it is only a single nights notice."

Gabriella could not help but feel envious of Kara. It seemed, that even with Sarah working these late hours, Kara spent more time with Sarah than Gabby did. even if she was the one that ended up sleeping with Sarah and waking up next to her. It would not mount to much if Sarah was exhausted or just not in the mood. She found herself over thinking things once more. Or so she told herself. Gabriella was not really one to be possessive, and she found it a gross trait. A solution popped in mind, but it could be dealt with later. "As for the meeting with the principle it could be any weekday this week, within school hours. So you can come to work a few hours and leave and come back, I think. I doubt it will last longer than an hour. If it does, then there is something seriously wrong." She continued eating her soup and her fun beneath the table stopped as she thought a little bit of random things. Really looking forward to tonight and getting a little time to relax with Sarah, alone. Idle conversation carried on and her phone went off. The alarm to get ready to pick Hannah up. It was set just in case she had stayed home and taken a nap. A little huff of a laugh in disbelief, but a little smile tugged at her lips. "Well, doctor, our time is up." Her spoon hit the empty bottom of her bowl and the last of her water was drank before she scooted her rear out of the booth and helped Sarah onto her own feet to his her a hug and a kiss goodbye. "Call me and I will be here in a heartbeat. With Hannah, of course. I'm not going to leave her home alone, but she will most likely be passed out."

Gabriella could feel the eyes watching them. Was the sight of the two really that awing, or were people giving her the evil eye for having taken the most gorgeous doctor in the building, for herself? "I'll see you tonight, love you." She whispered before stealing another kiss and seeing herself out of the hospital. Into the car she hopped and drove herself to Hannah's school. Parking and walking under the shade of the walkway where the kids were usually dropped off. There was the woman that had words to her the other day. Huddled with a few other woman. It was like high school all over again and very immature. Gabby played on her phone a little and Hannah ran up to Gabriella with a piece of paper in her hand. Obviously something good. She trapped Hannah in her arms and picked her up, taking a look at the paper. "What is this? A progress report?" She named of all of the letter and smiled. "Straight A's! Hannah, this requires a celebration. Let's pick up an ice cream on the way home." It was exactly what was done. Hannah got an ice cream cone and Gabs got a small sundae. When they got home Gabriella took a picture of Hannah with her progress report in one hand and the ice cream cone in the other and sent it to her mom in a text.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Hannah's homework was done and the two of them ate dinner and Hannah got dressed in her pajamas and fell asleep on the sofa. Which was perfectly fine with Gabriella. Whenever Sarah got off it would make it easier for Gabs to scoop up the little one and put her in the car.

Sarah looked at Gabby and had a moment of pure seriousness at the thought of going in for the meeting, wanting to make something clear to not only Gabby but to the principal at the time of the meeting. "I want you there with me. I've already told you I don't want Hannah to think we are doing anything wrong, but I won't let them push their ideas on us either, we will go in together if that is fine with you." She knew it could be more trouble but it was worth it to show that she didn't care what others thought. Besides, she wanted Gabby to hear her putting the principal in his place if he said something she disliked. Of course she wanted Gabby around all that day, she would most likely take a full day if she were going to take time off of work, it was easier that way and would give her and her girlfriend a bit of alone time both before and after the meeting to enjoy themselves. "I will see when I can do it, though I would like to get it done with as soon as I can so probably tomorrow, or one of the days after that." She shrugged, she would just have to see what time she could get off, something she would find out before her long day was done.

Gabby having to go cut it all short, though any amount of time would probably feel short when she was with Gabby. "Well then, I will see you and Hannah later, love you." After her intimate moment with Gabby she turned and walked the trays over to the disposal area and looked around. She was like an idol at the hospital and people paid a bit more attention to her than they did to most. She wasn't the only one, Kara was another little idol and there were a few other nurses who attracted some attention, though none as much as Sarah and Kara. There were also some men who seemed to catch the attention of others for their appearance. That didn't even include those legendary for their skill as a surgeon, Sarah just happened to be both. The rest of the day was a little more low key, she simply went and did her rounds, a few scheduled surgeries, but other than that nothing, not another accident or serious emergency and it was relatively slow. In fact it was so slow it was allowing her to think a bit too much, especially about the night before, once more thinking of the loss instead of the success and gains of the day.

As the day went on they finished it as quickly as she could, trying to give herself a bit of time to cool off before Gabby would arrive to pick her up and even grabbing a small snack in case dinner wasn't part of the agenda. As she ate, waiting for Gabby to arrive, she had an unexpected guest. Kara took the seat next to her, a long sigh of exhaustion escaping the woman's beautiful lips. Sarah turned and gave a small wave, "I expect your day was as long as mine." She gave a small laugh and leaned back, taking the last bite of her candy bar snack. Kara nodded, leaning in a bit close and giving some of her daily highlights, nothing tragic like the day before, and both were careful not to mention the previous nights event, but they both chatted about their days to wind down. Not that Sarah wasn't ready to get home with Gabby but she did get lost a bit in the conversation.

If Sarah wanted Gabriella to go with her to see Hannah's principle, of course she would. This would be one heated meeting. It was all a waste of time in Gabriella's mind. Gabs did not care what the other parents think, but if those immature pompous morons had their children treating Hannah differently or influenced her in any negative way, there was going to be hell to pay. She even thought this as Hannah's head lay resting on her lap. A Harry Potter movie playing on the ABC channel that the little one had not finished. Gabs was too deep in her thoughts and had seen the movies countless times. Gabriella moved carefully so that a pillow was now substituted for her lap and she headed into the kitchen and began putting dinner away. If Sarah was hungry it could always be reheated or her lover could take it to work tomorrow. Dishes were washed and put away. She dried her hands off and put the leftovers in the fridge and smiled as she saw Hannah's progress report pinned under four magnets on each corner. Her phone vibrated on the kitchen counter top and it was a message from Sarah. Ready to be picked up. Gabs took Hannah's progress report and placed it in her purse before she turned the television off and slipped on her shoes. Carefully scooping up Hannah and locking the door behind them.

With a click of the remote the doors were unlocked and the slumbering little girl was placed in the back seat with a blanket thrown over her and her seat belt buckled. Gabriella hopped into the driver's seat and started on her way to the hospital. No music on, so as to not wake Hannah. The hospital parking lot was far less crowded than early, so thankfully the crowd had died down. The closer parking spots were still taken up she had to settle for one a little further. When one was finally found she locked and alarmed the care since precious sleeping Hannah was still in the back seat. Weaving her way through the cars to make her way to the front of the building when she spotted two people in the distance. One was unmistakably Kara and the other was her Sarah. Rather than shout like a mad man in the middle of the parking lot, she just continued to silently approach. The two apparently in the midst of a conversation.

Sarah and Kara had been talking for some time, mostly about work and some conversation on stress but then a good chunk of it was about Gabby, Kara bringing it up and Sarah more than happy to talk about her lovely girlfriend. In fact she was beaming when thinking about Gabby, a smile on her face and enthusiasm in her voice, it was all she could do to stop herself from giggling with glee. The truth was Kara had intended for that to happen, she was smooth when it came to seduction and one of the easiest things to do was to put her mark in a good mood, get her excited and then make a move. Sarah had been chatting away for so long and grown so comfortable she hadn't noticed how close Kara had gotten. Kara had been very careful of that, she wanted Sarah to not expect anything when she made her move. Kara was a bit jealous, on one hand there was Sarah, a beauty she had been pursuing since her arrival at the hospital, a woman who had always said she wasn't interested in the same sex only to start dating a woman. Then there was Gabby, the stunning nanny, another beauty she thought she had in the bag before Sarah snagged her up, two absolutely gorgeous women, both whom she had been going after just to be disappointed when they chose each other. She wasn't mad, or really even that desperate for a companion, but it was hard to pass up giving it a shot, besides, Sarah was one hell of a woman and fresh converts were always such a tasty treat.

She was forced to act quickly when she spotted Gabby a ways off, looking at the woman for a moment before looking back at Sarah. Luckily Gabby was behind the single mother and it gave Kara a chance to see what would happen, to plant a seed of lust within the fair doctor. At first her hand went forward and touched the woman's leg, that action snapping her back to reality as Sarah looked questioningly at Kara. It was only then that the distance hit her, how close Kara had gotten as they talked. So when the kiss came she was totally unprepared, the soft lips of the sexy nurse pressed against her own and a hand pressing between her thighs, hitting a very sweet spot even through the jeans. Of course Sarah was quick to push her away, a blush on her cheeks as she shot up from the seat and took a step back. Kara simply licked her lips and smirked at Gabby, looking at the woman long enough for Sarah to turn and see what she was looking at, her face showing her surprise and confusion when she turned around. Emotions were a hard thing to control but it was quite obvious it hadn't been a consensual act, even if they had been quite friendly sitting together, the kiss was a one-sided deal. Kara had known it would be that way and Sarah's love for Gabby wasn't so shallow that it would be trumped by a kiss, but it was still an awkward situation and one in which Sarah didn't know what to say, looking at Gabby with a confused look, wanting to apologize but not knowing what to say, it was partially her fault for letting Kara get so close, it was devastating to her, to the woman who was already nervous enough about getting serious with someone again, to a woman who would have been beaten for such a slip up by her past partner.

A smile tugged at the corner of her lip. A split second thought to be polite as she was sure Kara had noticed her coming. While she was not too fond of the beautiful woman, it wasn't as though she had over stepped her bounds. Gabriella had noticed how close Kara was, but Sarah would never do such a thing. As the emerald eyed girl drew closer she was frozen in her foots steps as she she witness what took place. Kara. Kara had the gall to kiss Sarah. It was almost unbelievable to the point that she wanted to laugh. Watching as Sarah back away from Kara. Kara knew what the hell she had done and Gabby knew it. Right after Sarah turned and spotted her was when she realized her mouth was agape and she had dropped her keys. For what felt like and eternity, she was not sure what do to. Punch Kara in her pretty little face or just walk back to the car and wait for Sarah. A deep breath had to be taken to still her shaken nerves. She continued walking over in Sarah's direction and walking past her to Kara. "Seriously? How desperate are you? I should have seen this coming Kara, but I didn't think you would stoop so low. What's wrong? Jealous? Or just mad that Sarah is with me as opposed to you? So if you're done laying your 'smooth moves' on my girlfriend, we have a little girl that needs to be put to bed." As much as Gabriella wanted to slap the red head hard across her pretty face, she was a better person. To her own dismay.

Gabriella turned her back on the woman and walked over to Sarah and offering her a hand. Whether she took it or not was up to Sarah. She made her way back to the car and used the remote controlled key to disarm and unlock the doors. Gabby had been friends with people like Kara. So she knew the moves played. Gabriella should have spoken up sooner, but feared it would make her soon overly possessive. Gabriella slipped into the driver's seat and looked into the back seat to make sure that Hannah was still sound asleep. It would have been an awkward moment if the little one had seen what just occurred. The ride home was silent, but that was because one, Gabriella need a moment to find what she was going to say and two, she did not want to bring up this topic with Hannah within ears shot. Even if she was sleeping. The moment they got home, she carried Hannah from the back seat and inside of the house. Whispering to Sarah to grab something to eat or get ready for bed. Something or the other. She wasn't completely there. Carefully she put Hannah in bed, and gave her a good night kiss upon the forehead and carefully closing the door behind her. Obviously this could not be swept under the rug. It had to and would be addressed. But first she changed out of her clothes. Putting them in the hamper and putting on a long t shirt with only her laced panties underneath. "Sarah... I'm not mad. At least not at you." Oh yeah, she was mad, but there was no reason to take it out on Sarah.

Back
Top Bottom