Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

"God, you are such a pain in the ass! If I still didn't want to taste your pussy, I don't think I would even bother with you." Gabriella smiled evilly, taking the sting out of her banter. "You know," Gabby whispered looking in those challenging eyes, "for someone who has never been with a woman before, you are sure pretty sassy about it." Gabriella trailed kisses up the valley of Sarah's body, starting at her waist. Some kisses were soft licks -- flicks of the tip of her tongue. Some kisses were gentle suckles that pulled Sarah's skin between Gabby's lips. Nips and kisses up the curve of Sarah's shoulder and over to the curve of Sarah's neck. Gabriella loomed over her lover with hands pressed into the soft sheet on either side of the bed. She licked and sucked the taut skin of Sarah's neck into her mouth. She filled her mouth with Sarah's flesh, feeling the blood rush into the skin, pulled by her kiss. After a moment, she released the skin and ran her tongue over the bright bruise that she had left on her neck. "Have fun hiding that from work tomorrow." She crawled over Sarah gave her a minute of intimate time with her aching sex before she turned around and she sat just above Sarah's head looking down at her. "I kind of like you like this... all tied up."

Gabriella did not want to have to say anything else. She crawled over Sarah, sixty nine style. Sarah's dessert was staring her in the face, but Gabby was not going to spoil her lover. Gabby nipped at Sarah's inner thighs. Sucking and kissing up those inner thighs. Hot breath spilling over Sarah's clit, but she passed that and moved on to the next thigh. Her nips got harder. Not hard enough to break skin, but hard enough to leave a faint red hue. Each bite was then licked and kissed before she moved on.

Sarah couldn't help but blush when Gabby pointed out her sassy attitude about being with another woman, mainly because she couldn't deny it. "I..." She let out a small moan, her body wriggling slightly before she could continue speaking, "I figured out what I wanted so I jumped in..." She let out another small moan, the kissing, nipping, and suckling going on giving her goosebumps. The kiss mark that was soon left on her neck caused her to let out a small over-dramatic gasp, "You little minx... Though I am flattered you feel the need to mark me..." Gabby was a hell of a woman and Sarah didn't mind being marked as hers, in fact it turned her on a bit thinking that others would see it. One thing she imagined was Kara seeing the mark, she was looking forward to that, explaining it if the woman asked. Of course another thought crossed her mind as well, what she would be bringing down on herself when Kara found out. She had worked with the woman for quite some time and if she had learned anything it was that the nurse was quite a flirt and she didn't beat around the bush, no doubt after revealing her new relationship she would be inviting further attention from the woman. She would have to mention that to Gabby, though she had marked Sarah, perhaps that would be enough to stave off some advances.

At the current time she couldn't focus on any of that, mainly because she was laying beneath such a sexy woman in cuffs, but also because she just didn't care to think about it. "If you like me like this you will have to do it more often." Sarah wasn't use to it but she liked it more than she probably should have. Then again if was nothing compared to the next situation she found herself in, Gabby on top of her, that brilliant ass in her face, it was a sight she would like getting use to. At first she did nothing with the gift she had been presented, she instead waited for the pleasure that she had been sure was coming her way. Instead she only felt teasing and she growled playfully as she was denied any real contact, her thighs getting most of the attention. "If you are just going to tease and play then I might as well make it difficult..." Sarah muttered the words, unable to really get a hold on Gabby due to her cuffed hands but she could still get in there. The woman just pushed her face right up into Gabby's pussy, her mouth pressing into the lips and her tongue delving deep. She didn't have her hands to help her but she was going to go at Gabby like a beast, make sure even if it wasn't elegant that Gabby began to feel it.

Gabby willfully accepted the challenge. To tease Sarah until she was too gone to pay the deed any attention. Sarah was of to a good start. Despite her restraints the woman had a talent for hitting the hot spot that drove Gabby mad with lust. That did not stop her from teasing though. On and on she went only to relent with one swipe of her tongue to sample that sweet nectar before she continued her teasing once more. Her breath spilling onto Sarah's skin while heated groans and growls left her lips as her concentration gradually slipped away from her. Now she found herself trying to last longer, but she had been so wound up throughout the day it was like a massive breath of fresh air when she finally came. Be it an hour or a few seconds, when she finally opened up her eyes she found that she had moved herself forward to avoid the rest of Sarah's assault. After a minute she sat up at Sarah's side and continued to collect her breath while looking at the beauty bound on the bed. "Dear God, you are so gorgeous." As she spoke her hand slid down Sarah's thigh and her finger tips teased those nether lips apart.

She watched with enjoyment in her eyes. "You look so good. You may never get sleep tonight." She leaned over Sarah and placed a kiss on her lips. Adopting a more sensual mood as her fingers continued teasing and her other hand opted to unlock the cuffs from Sarah's wrists and tossed them aside. "You know I have to talk to you afterwards, but that's for later..." Gabby removed her fingers for a moment and reached for the toy and turned it on one more. Running the tip up and down her lover's slit before slowly inserting it. She laid at Sara's side, on her side and turned Sara;s face so she could feed her kisses. Her pace picked up a bit as the toy pistoned in and out with heavy vibrations.

Sarah was getting aggravated, that Gabby could take her assault yet continue to tease, she had some willpower and it was beginning to affect Sarah, she wanted it way too bad for her own good. Eventually Gabby seemed to lose her focus and Sarah took advantage to press her assault, though Gabby moved herself away from Sarah's reachable position after it satisfied her, denying Sarah even the pleasure of tasting her. She cursed the bindings holding her back and struggled against them for a brief moment, but she didn't take too long on the pointless endeavor. "I am glad you find me attractive, the feeling is mutual by the way, you are absolutely stunning and I can't believe how lucky I am..." Sarah didn't care if she didn't sleep, she could go without sleep for a night in order to have some fun with Gabby. Sarah wondered if Gabby even knew how beautiful she was, how eye catching. She had to know, Kara had approached her, she had caught Sarah's eye, she was sure they weren't the only two drawn in by the angelic form that was Gabriella. Sarah was prepared to watch over what she considered to be hers, she would have to be vigilant in the days ahead to ensure that nobody else tried to touch her beautiful lover, and she would be aggressive if she needed to be.

When he hands were released from the cuffs she gave a small smirk, both disappointed she was no longer under Gabby's complete control but also glad that she could go at her girlfriend full force. "I know we need to talk, but for now I want you to shut up and take me..." Her tone was playful and she gave a little growl as she grabbed Gabby and gave her quite the forceful kiss before letting her get the toy, though she didn't make it too long, not wanting to wait for what she was sure was coming her way. Just the sound of the toy made her shiver and she looked down at it eagerly, feeling more than a bit dirty but not giving a damn. "Come on... Don't tease me any longer..." She nearly whimpered it after feeling the tip running up and down her slit. Of course seeing Gabby at her side, kissing her over and over, that was almost as good as what came next. She moaned into Gabby's mouth, her hand going over and holding Gabby's head as the toy was turned up a notch and the feelings started running through her. She wanted more though and so she deepened the kiss with Gabby, her tongue sliding inside the woman's mouth and slurping up her essence, the warm feeling it brought being a different type of pleasure that only intensified the other source. If Gabby didn't give her what she was craving soon she would take some control, perhaps use one of those toys that would give them both a jolt if she had to.

Oh yes. That was what she wanted. Sarah was aching for more and that was just how Gabby was feeling for the last few hours. Even if Sarah hadn't voiced it then she sure as hell could tell by the kiss she was receiving. Hungry and voracious. The toy was driven faster and a heat engulfed Gabriella's entire body. She had to pry her lips from Sarah's just for an actual breath. The woman was void of words. She lodged the toy in Sarah and moved. She had her own craving to satisfy and right now, she wasn't going to relent until she had Sarah writhing beneath her. She took the head spot for her dessert. Between those sexy thighs. The toy receded and Gabby's lapped and her lips pressed against those nectary folds. Her tongue probing and moans vibrating from her lips to Sarah's hot sweet core. Gabby's unrepentant grin spoke volumes of her intent. Gabby shoved her tongue as deep into Sarah's pussy as she could. The skin inside Sarah's sex was deliciously smooth. After a few seconds she licked up Sarah's opening, parting the skin until she felt a hard little nub against her tongue. Swirling and circling the cluster of nerves before she went back to tongue fucking.

Finally she retreated when she felt Sarah was nearing her edge. Then she worked two of her fingers in and out of Sarah's hot tunnel. Gabby moved with maddening deliberation until the thought Sarah's pleasure reached a plateau. Her fingers moved too slow to trigger an orgasm but fast enough to keep Sarah on the edge. "Look at that. I have a thumb sitting there doing nothing. Maybe I should put it here." Her thumb came down on Sarah's clit with a bit of friction. Rubbing it while her fingers continued at their pace. The toy lightly buzzing on the soft surface of the bed and Gabby's eyes feeding off of the delicious sight before her. She could feel the moistness collecting between her thighs, but paid it no attention. She felt herself getting drunk off of the moment. The sights, smells, and sounds drove her on and only further emboldened her efforts. Sarah would have her moment, but now, it was her turn to play.

Gabby's lips sent Sarah into an uproar and she found herself breathing heavily as she was pleasured by the amazing woman, and she was gushing, her body reacting favorably to the treatment. The feeling of the tongue inside her and the subsequent feeling of her most sensitive cluster of bliss brought several moans from her lips, the mother never having remembered feeling so appreciated. That may have sounded odd, but her husband would never seek to only pleasure her, he would never have enjoyed such a thing, and in that moment she decided to forget him, forget what he didn't do and stop comparing. The subconscious action prompted her to smile between moans and she was thinking only about the woman between her legs, and for a moment she considered clamping her legs around her lover and trapping her. The decision not to proved to be the right one, as soon after her tight wet tunnel was assaulted by a pair of fingers that knew what they were doing. "God yes, use your thumb..." She moaned the words out, her hips pushing forward and pressing against the pleasurable influence, though it was only all the more maddening that she was being kept on edge, stopped from cumming despite the intense attention she was receiving.

When she finally came it felt like a long time coming, she had been moaning and writhing beneath Gabby for a long amount of time. She stopped caring about the time the moment she felt release though, the satisfaction being so welcomed that she couldn't do anything but lay there and pant afterwards. When she finally did recover she was ready for more, and while she didn't entirely want to take back control, enjoying the bottom position, she wanted to give back to the lovely being in the bed with her. "You are so cruel, making me wait so long for that... Come here..." She reached down and yanked Gabby up, pulling her up and then flipping her onto her back and looking down at her from above, her eyes locking with Gabby's. In that moment she slowed things down though, her moist thighs already receiving the attention they had craved but she still wanted something else. "Hey... Before I ravage you, would you mind if I just sat here for a minute? You as my personal seat." She smiled down, leaning in and kissing the woman, tasting her own sex and enjoying the mix of that and her lovers sweet saliva. It was interesting that she enjoyed the taste but she did. When she leaned back she smiled down, "As I sit here and soak you in I want to know something... And I don't really know what I am talking about so cut me some slack if I sound stupid, but... Are you usually dominant or..." She cut herself off, biting her lip with an almost shy smile, not really knowing anything but what she had heard about before in passing.

Gabriella had never seen a more beautiful sight than that of Sarah writhing in pleasure with Gabby's influence. A devilish half smile tugged at one side of her lips as she watched her lover panting to catch her breath. "That's payback." laughed Gabriella as she was tugged up to Sarah's eye level and was wrestled over to her back. Sarah was gorgeous and fun and... just perfect. She feigned her jaw dropping, like it was news that she was about to be ravaged. "One, who said I was done ravaging you, two... you can use me as a personal seat anytime." Sounds of lewd enjoyment sounded as she kissed her girlfriend. A smile that just would not seem to go away as Sarah pulled away and continued to talk. She nodded her head as a sign of approval for her to continue speaking. Her smile grew when she heard the question. She licked her lips as she thought of an answer. It wasn't the first time she had been tossed that question. "Well, it varies. I am happy to take either. I love to spoil, but I like to be spoiled. I've never really had a favorite." Gabby's hands caressed Sarah's sides in admiration of her gorgeous body. "Which side are you favoring so far or do you not have one?" Gabby occupied each of her hands with a a handful of her lover's breasts. Her thumbs gently teasing over the taut peaks that seemed to keep part of her attention, intentionally trying to distract her lover from their little conversation. Gabby even gently arched her hips as her sex caught friction from Sarah's and the sighed moan proved just how sensitive she was by then. She continued her little game, eyes looked at Sarah and then at the mark upon her girlfriend's neck. "That looks hot on you." Nothing far from the truth. "You have a matching one on your left thigh, f.y.i." She teased through her own hunger.

Sarah smirked down at Gabby, "Well if you want to continue ravaging me I won't say no, you are so very good at it... But sometime tonight I am going to have you..." She of course would take anything, she would even simply hold Gabby until morning and be satisfied, in fact at that very moment she was feeling a bit more sweet than pushy, enjoying just looking at her lover from her new favorite perch. She didn't have a chance to respond about making Gabby her permanent seat, a funny idea in her eyes, instead focusing on the answer she sought. It wasn't exactly definitive of course, with Gabby saying she liked both roles, but it gave her a good idea of what her relationship with the woman would be. The way she said it did get Sarah's mind a tad off track though, spoiling Gabby a wondrous idea, something she would have to take to an extreme for her one night to please her lady, dinner, pampering, pleasure. Sarah huffed as Gabby began to play with her body, making it harder to really give the next question consideration. She had to fight small little moans and the desire to give in and forget about the question, looking down at Gabby and smacking her hand away playfully. "I guess I enjoy both... Though I have to admit, being cuffed beneath you helplessly, that really got me going... So maybe I am a bit more... Um... Submissive." Sarah blushed deeply when she said the word, a bit of her innocence showing despite how ferociously she approached the act itself.

She wasn't nearly as embarrassed about the kiss mark Gabby found it time to comment on, the single mother never having had something of the sort before but knowing what it would mean. "Well I won't even try to hide it, I am going to wear your mark proudly and let everyone know I've been claimed." She giggled and leaned in kissing her lover, "Though I may keep the one on my thigh to myself, that would be much more embarrassing and anybody who saw it would be getting too much of a show for my taste." She kissed Gabby again after she spoke and let her tongue slide in once again, tasting the beautiful woman and bringing a moan from Sarah. When she pulled back she took a deep breath, "So tell me, why aren't you ravaging me right now?" She smirked mischievously, knowing it had been her fault that Gabby hadn't already gotten things underway but deciding to tease her a bit, especially after she made it clear she hadn't been done. "I mean, should I take that as a hint to go ahead and make my move?" She tilted her head to the side, her face and neck being revealed perfectly as she looked at Gabriella with an inquisitive look. More importantly than that she put some pressure down with her hips, grinding her sex into Gabby's and licking her lips seductively, giving off the impression that one way or another she was ready for another go.

Gabby couldn't help but smile when Sarah told her how she was proudly going to wear the mark that she had put on her neck. As for the on on her thigh, "That will be our little secret." Sarah had her mesmerized and even the kiss took all of her thoughts away, for that moment. When her lover pulled away and asked why she was not ravishing her Gabby pulled Sarah down for a deep kiss, wrapped her arms around her, and rolled over. Pinning Sarah to the bed once more. Separating their kiss with a wicked smile. "I like this view better." Laughed Gabby before she went over to the side table and opened up the drawer where she had placed her box of toys. She unlocked it and took out another strap on. This one had a natural skin tone to the slightly curved length. Gaby displayed the toy for Sarah. Pointing out the silver bullet within the front of the harness. Within seconds Gabby slipped the contraption up her legs and comfortably in place like she had done it a million times before. The cool bullet rest against her clit as she crawled back on the bed, between Sarah's thighs. Not one to resist sampling what goodies were before her she took one last lick of her lover's sex before sitting up and taking the toy in one hand and used the tip to stroke Sarah's clit. Gabby slowly worked the arched helm of the toy along the length of her lover's vulva, until it was glistening.

Finally she slips the bulbous tip of the toy past those lips, but stops there. "Do you want it?" Gabby asks coyly as she pushes a small button and the bullet begins to vibrate, sending vibrations pressed against her own clit and down the shaft of their elongated toy. Before Sarah was given a chance to reply the toy was plunged hard and fast until it was buried up to the hilt. The fast and powerful vibes pressing against her own clit yank a short little moan from her own lips as she picked up a steady rhythm of hard and quick. Watching as the toy disappeared with it's ridges into Sarah's sexy body. Only to be almost pulled completely out and plunged back in. Each thrust sending a jolt through her own body from the bullet. Gabby leaned over and planted her hands on either side of Sarah's head and nagged her lips in a kiss. Swallow and exchanging moans mean only for their ears. Her hips picked up a pace. Gabby whimpered and could feel her juices leaking onto the harness. She didn't care. All she cared for, at this moment, was seeing Sarah writhe in pleasure beneath her.

Sarah feigned surprise when Gabby flipped her, only to laugh a second after a very wonderful kiss. She loved the woman so much, she was fun and lifted Sarah's spirits so easily, she couldn't ever seeing herself in a bad mood around the woman, and if she was it would be one hell of a day. Of course her head got back in the game with the appearance of a new player, the strap-on Gabby brought out was something of beauty to the sex hungry woman. The best part was the little bullet on the front, that meant Gabby would be having some fun as well and Sarah could torture her a bit by holding out for as long as possible, letting that bullet work its magic on her lover. The teasing was too much though, as much as Sarah wanted to mess with Gabby she also wanted to feel her girlfriend fill her up with the toy that promised so much pleasure. "You little..." She managed to get out right before the strap-on, vibrations and all, was plunged inside of her, an immediate feeling on satisfaction spreading throughout her entire body. It was incredible, the length and girth, the vibrations, the fact that Gabby was the one shoving it inside of her, it had just begun yet Sarah was already happy with the results. She moaned out in pleasure immediately, looking up at Gabby breathing out a few words of encouragement, "Harder... Don't be gentle, I won't be..." She wanted to be taken by her lover, even if it meant sounding a bit too enthusiastic about the current situation.

Gabby didn't take it easy on her, just as she wished but it became obvious that had been the plan from the start and it had Sarah all the more excited, her body electrified with pleasure and expectations. To make things better she was engaging in kiss after kiss with her sexy girlfriend, each of them using the other for not only enjoyment but also to keep the noise down a bit, the last thing either of them needed was Hannah awake and curious. The thought of waking her daughter caused Sarah to kiss Gabby all the more passionately, her tongue shoved in the woman's mouth and her moans being silenced forcefully. She couldn't deny it felt amazing, especially paired with the incredibly powerful movements of Gabby's hips, but it worked well to muffle the sounds and that was important. Of course she could only kiss Gabby for so long, needing to breath occasionally, and when she did it was quite loud and very satisfied, her appreciation for their coupling evident by her voice. The toy was soon too much for the single mother to bare and before she could get a hold on herself she found that her body was wriggling and arching for the sweet release that was approaching. It all hit her at once, the vibrations and thrusting sending her into a climax that was more powerful than any she could remember, setting yet another standard for her times with Gabby. It didn't stop there though, the thrusting and vibrating was still going inside her now sensitive and quivering womanhood and she was beginning to pant and whimper beneath Gabby, a look on her face of endless pleasure and torment as she endured wave after wave of a most alluring feeling.

The sound of Sarah's sensuously aroused voice telling her to go harder got Gabriella hotter and hotter. Not gentle or as mindful of what went on, instinct just kicked in and her hips moved harder. While rewarded with being fed Sarah's moans, she was fighting back her own climax. The bullet coated in her juices and heavy breaths slipping past her lips whenever they got a breather. A resistance could be felt and before she knew it her girlfriend's body was enveloped in what was unmistakably a climax. Gabby did not stop. Her fingers dug into the sheets and grabbed at them as jagged breaths spilled from her lips. There was no hanging on much longer and the moan that was about to emerge from her lips felt so huge that she nearly bit her lower lip off trying to fend it off. Her knees grew weak as the inevitable finally came. With one last thrust the toy was lodge up to the hilt in her lover. Eyes shut tight against the feeling of her climax overwhelming her. The toy still buzzing away and slowing down her decent back to reality. "Wow." She sighed when the wave of her climax finally receded somewhat. The look on Sarah's face was priceless and when her nerves were no longer going haywire with the tingling aftermath she rolled onto her back, taking Sarah with her.

Keeping her impaled up the length that joined the two together. Hands on those hips, keeping her in place as she looked up at her lover. "Ride me." Her own sex still sensitive, yet still she wanted more. To see just how much Sarah could take and how big her appetite truly was. Gabby's hips arched up and for a moment she had to take a breather as the bullet pressed against her it sent a shock through her system. Eyes shut tight and brows furrowed as she enjoyed the sharp sensation. As on hand remained on Sarah's hip the other snaked over her pelvis and her thumb teased at the single mother's clitoris. All the while trying not to rupture so soon with another climax just waiting around the corner for herself.

Sarah didn't know what she had done to deserve such treatment, it was amazing and while her body seemed to find it hard to endure all the pleasure, and the strength behind each thrust, she wanted more. Luckily for her Gabby was anywhere but done and she found herself being pounded even past her first orgasm, the first of many if it continued in such a way. It had gotten to a point where her legs were wrapped around Gabby and her head tilted back as she moaned over and over, her sensitive sex being pushed further and further. Her moaning was constant, escaping her lips only when they were not kissing somewhere on her lover's body. The vibrations and feeling of a final thrust brought Sarah to yet another climax, her body giving in quickly after her first, the defenses she had used to slow her approach to that cliff already having broken down. It was more sensual than the first though, her body was already tired and the incredible continuation of pleasure was causing her to forget about everything but the moment and the woman on top of her, a woman she could hear climaxing at the same time as her second peak of pleasure. It was causing the woman to writhe and shiver with ecstasy, her eyes closed and they only opened when she felt herself get turned over, no longer on her back.

When she opened her eyes she looked dazed by what all had happened, intense pleasure and inexperience making it hard for her recover from two orgasms in quick succession. When she regained herself she looked at Gabby almost pleading not to make her do it but she didn't voice it and she only hesitated for a moment, whimpering as she leaned in and kissed her lover as her body began to move up and down slowly on the dildo impaling her. At first she moved slow, her body heavy and the continued sensations making it difficult, but it felt so good she didn't continue on that way for long. In fact as she got a hold on her body she began to move quite fast, riding like a pro, even though she hadn't done so more than a few times before, her ass smacking down on Gabby each time she dropped her body back onto the strap-on. She was moaning with each movement as well, her beautiful breasts bouncing up and down and her hands placed on the bed, placed on the sides of Gabby's head, causing her breasts to be right in the woman's face and her moans to go right inside her lover's ears. "Oh god..." She moaned, a near overload of pleasure as she continued to spear herself on the strap-on, her sensitivity getting more and more as time went on, not doubt she wouldn't last that long yet again, though for the time being she was holding strong, if she came too often it would get disruptive and ruin it for Gabriella. "Making me do this... Is cruel... I'm so... Horny..." She breathed out each word between movements of her body, looking down at Gabby with doe eyes, the beautiful orbs staring into Gabby's pleading her for more, for help.

Gabriella was nearing her edge once more. Watching her lover as she took to riding her like it was second nature, but she noted the struggle going on behind the eyes looking down upon her. "Yes... yes..." partials sighs and whimpers escaping her own lips as the weight of Sarah coming down upon the toy pressed the silver bullet and its intense vibrations against her quivering and sensitive clitoris. Already her body tense up. Toes curling and hot heavy pants escaping her lips before they occupied themselves with latching onto on of Sarah's nipples. Lapping and sucking while her hands grabbed a hold of her girlfriend's sexy ass and held on like her life depended on it as she took a trip to the moon and beyond with another climax. Her back arching off of the bed and silence from her gaping lips. All of her moans suppressed and overwhelmed by the intense feeling. Minutes to hours and hours to eternity. That is what it felt like until she found her back against the bed once more and heavy breaths coming from her mouth. Sounding as though she had just run a triathlon. "Sarah..." The only word that she could see to get past her foggy mind. Licking her slightly dry lips as she turned off the vibrations of the toy and pulled Sarah into a deep and unrelenting kiss as she pushed Sarah onto her back once more and pulled the toy out along with her lips from the kiss and took her place between Sarah's legs.

Oh it was pure bliss. No teasing nor the slightest hesitance was taken. "One more time." Gabriella's lips pressed against Sarah's glistening sex, sucking like a hoover whilst her tongue caressed and plundered. One arm wrapped around Sarah's thigh, keeping her in place while her free hand took two fingers and delved to that g spot she had gotten to know so well. Tossing her hair over one shoulder and keeping her fun unhindered, she trapped the little nub at the forefront of her girlfriend's sex between her teeth and gave it a gentle tug before sucking and toying with it once more. "Dear God you taste so good." Her fingers pistoning and feeling those tensing and quivering insides. Gabby still felt a rush, even with the toy off. After this one, she would certainly need a break of some kind.

Sarah's entire body was quivering in delight, her sensitive areas being hit by Gabby to an extreme, from the suckling of her nipples to the touching of her clit, and of course the strap-on she was riding so perfectly attached to the beautiful women beneath her. As she felt the all too familiar feeling of an orgasm approaching she rode harder and faster, her body moving up and down on the dildo as fast as she could. It was incredible, the sensitivity from the prior climaxes building and she could barely contain her moans, and in fact when it got to the end she could not, releasing a very loud and very sharp moan, one she had to move her hand up to muffle in fear of waking her daughter up. She hadn't noticed it at the time but Gabby had reached her peak at about the same time as Sarah had, and when she finally came down from the cloud of ecstasy she was floating on she heard her name being called. The single mother couldn't, and didn't want to, do a thing as she was pulled into a kiss and flipped onto her back, only kissing Gabby back and letting her hands roam a bit, touching the soft flesh of her lover beneath her fingers. It provided the perfect distraction really, the kiss making Sarah oblivious to what happened next, it being too late by the time she figured out what Gabby was after.

"N-No..." She moaned out in an almost pitiful voice, her cute moan as Gabby went in again signalling how sensitive she was to even the slightest influence. "I'm going to lose my damn mind..." She whimpered, her head tilting back and another moan releasing as she closed her eyes, not having the energy or willpower to fight it. Gabby had definitely won the night, she had only cum twice while Sarah had climaxed three times and if Gabby had her way it would soon be a fourth. She continued to whimper as the fingers delved inside of her and her girlfriend's teeth clamped down, playing with her clit and the most pleasurable spot imaginable inside of her. It was incredible to think that Gabby could hit her g-spot already but she wasn't going to complain, she would just accept it and be glad. Of course all of the stimulation was driving Sarah up to yet another moment of bliss and her hands soon moved down to the bed and gripped the sheets and her moans becoming more frequent. "Oh god... Gabby, I can't..." Without managing to get out another word she let out yet another moan, though this time it being much more sensual, full of bliss and satisfaction as she arched her back off the bed and then finally plopped back down onto the sheets, her juices soaking the fabric and her breathing heavy as she laid there, eyes closed and body tired. It was going to take her a moment to recover and all she could say was, "Amazing..."

To see Sarah acting in such a way was almost unimaginable before now. As the woman spoke in denial all Gabby could think of was 'Yes... yes'. The arm wrapped around Sarah's thigh anchored the woman too the bed, as the woman looked as though she were about to float off of the bed. Such a symphony of arousing melodies left the lips she had kissed several times over. Fueling her in her endeavor to see this through. Finally she relished the image of Sarah proving herself wrong and riding out another climax. She slowed down and took steady laps, cleaning up Sarah's juices and places soft kisses on the inside of each thigh. Giving her girlfriend a moment to relax as Gabby sat up on her knees and took off the harness and set it aside before crawling up and laying next to the single mother. Gabriella herself was drained, but apparently not as much as Sarah. There was no way she could hide that lax and satisfied half smile from her lips while slender fingers brushed a few stray tendrils from that lovely face. "I doubt you'll have trouble sleeping tonight." whispered Gabby as she lay on her side facing Sarah. The palm of her hand resting upon her stomach. A kiss lightly pressed against her temple as she too tried to relax and regain her strength. "You really need to get some sleep tonight. You have work in the morning." She tried to calm down the mood. Her own body still tingling and small surges running through her nerves as she spoke in a soft whisper. "Maybe I can join you for lunch tomorrow."

They was no way she would show up out of the blue. Not the best idea in a hospital settings what with surgeries and other appointments. It would be wiser just to have Sarah call her when she had a moment for lunch. Of course Gabby had to be up early as well to make sure Hannah got breakfast before she took her to school. The comfort of the bed got fair more noticeable as she relaxed. The warmth emanating from Sarah's body to her own and the perfume of their commingled arousal lightly hanging in the air. She had something else to discuss, but she decided to bring it up tomorrow. Although, at this point it seemed as though she were procrastinating on the matter. Tomorrow for sure. Something had to be done. Gabriella couldn't stay with the Red Balloon company. That was for sure. Those thoughts were pushed to the side. Weariness seemed to wash over her and her body was certainly feeling the effects.

Gabby had sent Sarah into quite a few bouts of pleasure and she couldn't think about anything but resting afterwards, revenge not even an option, at least not that night. She took a moment to settle down, her body sensitive and her mind needing a moment to adjust. Sarah was panting and her hands were limp by her sides as Gabby removed the harness and she had barely recovered by the time Gabby was at her side. "Trouble sleeping? I don't think I will be able to stay awake after that... I'm exhausted in every way possible..." She smiled, that wasn't a bad thing as far as she was concerned, she liked the feeling of being so satisfied she could take any more. She reached over and held Gabby close to her, leaning in and kissing her lightly on the lips after receiving the kiss to the temple. "I wouldn't mind just cuddling until I fall asleep though..." The idea of cuddling made her blush, something sex couldn't do. It was because sex to her was exciting, it could be embarrassing such as admitting she preferred to be pinned down to doing the pinning, at least so far, but she could get over that. Romance and intimacy were things she wasn't entirely use to, not that she didn't enjoy it but she hadn't had the chance. So she got comfortable and held Gabby, showing no signs of letting go to the woman.

"I would love for you to come have lunch with me, though depending on the day that may just mean some hospital food in the cafeteria, it won't be good." She gave a soft laugh, looking over at Gabby and biting her lower lip. They had things to talk about, more important than lunch, but she didn't want to discuss them at that moment, she was too content and too at peace to interrupt it with such conversation. Instead she simply moved in and took another soft kiss and whispered the three words she had been thinking more and more, "I love you..." She knew she should have tried to stay up, enjoy it a bit longer with Gabby and talked a bit more but she was so tired she couldn't help it, her eyes drooping until they closed, and while she muttered back to Gabby and tried to answer whatever else the woman said it was nothing but gibberish. Finally she fell asleep, naked and content, the warmth of Gabby's body next to hers and the aftereffects of the pleasurable night bringing with it the ultimate comfort. She was going to sleep well and hopefully wake up nice and refreshed, that way she would be recovered for work and whatever else came at her the next day.

Gabriella released a short little laugh as her girlfriend mentioned being exhausted. The kiss on the lips was sweet and of course she had no thought even close to resembling denial when it came to the request of cuddling with Sarah. As Sarah wrapped her arm around Gabby's waist and Gabby followed suit and wrapped her arm around Sarah, pulling her close into a comfortable embrace. Gabby pulled the turned down sheets of the bed up to cover the two. Laying comfortably as Sarah spoke of the cafeteria food. "Call me when you are ready and I can bring something to eat for the two of us." Her hand caressed the soft skin of Sarah's side and she watched as the fan of lashes grew heavier and heavier. Tiredness consuming her lovely girlfriend as she spoke idle things. "I love you too." Whispered Gabriella after planting a soft kiss on Sarah's lips just before she gave into her own urges to pass out for the night. Farm more than content as she slept in her dreamless and thoroughly satisfied slumber at the side of the woman she loved the most. The small chiming of her cellphone on the side table mimicked Bach's Ave Marie. The touch screen flashing '6:00 A.M.'. With a weary little sigh, she rolled over and turned it off before she took five more minutes to try and wake up. Half of a smile did tug at her lips when she saw Sarah still passed out from last night.

Carefully she took great care to slip out of bed without waking Sarah up. Heading to the shower and waking herself up a bit more as warm water showered down upon her. When she stepped out and wrapped a towel around herself she looked at the fogged up mirror above the sink and took her finger and wrote a message on the surface. 'I LOVE YOU XOXO ' After a minute of adoration she dried off her hair and body before slipping on a lavender bra and a matching set of panties. A brush ran through her damp loose locks before she slipped out of the room with one more glance over her shoulder at her slumbering girlfriend before heading down the hall. By now it was '6:30' and the light spilling from beneath Hannah's door hinted that the little one was just now waking and going to get ready. Down the stairs she headed and straight to the kitchen where she began working on breakfast. French toast and scrambled eggs with orange juice. Packing up a lunch for Hannah to take to school and watching as sun spilled into the house. Saying good morning to the little one as soon as she saw her and placed a kiss on her cheek. Asking if she slept well and if she looked forward to school. Making sure she had everything she needed for school so as not to forget anything. Sharing a little laugh between the two, waiting for Sarah to join them downstairs.

Another night of incredibly rested sleep had Sarah feeling quite blissful when she awoke. At first she woke to Gabby's alarm but she quickly fell back asleep, and the second time was to her own alarm, around six thirty, and she felt rather lazy. She was far more satisfied than anything though and with a happy smile she rolled out of bed and over to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and humming as she moved about. Her mood only increased with the message she spotted on the mirror and she bit her lower lip, bliss was definitely the right word, she was incredibly happy. She didn't want to waste time she could be spending with her daughter and lover so Sarah hopped in the shower, enjoying it but not dilly dallying. Of course she did notice a few things while she was in the shower, one was the love mark on her thigh that she could just barely make out without using a mirror, and the second was a bit of soreness from the treatment from the night before, she regretted nothing. After washing her body, and making sure she smelt particularly nice, not to mention putting on a very tiny bit of makeup, something she didn't even realize she had done. It seemed she was trying to look more beautiful than ever for her new girlfriend, and while she retained her usual style of jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers and her hair up in a ponytail, she had touched it up a bit.

As she walked down the stairs she reached up and rubbed a hand through her hair, wondering for a split second if she should wear it wavy and down more often. She decided against it, she would save that look for special occasions, make Gabby work for the dressed up her, or at least only give it as an occasional treat. Sarah's attentions shifted as a smell wafted to her nose and she made an audible "Mmm" sound as she stepped down the last stair. She turned to her two favorite people in the world with a smile, "Something smells absolutely delicious." She moved over and kissed Hannah on the head and gave her a gentle hug, "Morning Love." It was answered with a "Morning Mommy." Then she moved over to Gabby with a grin and kissed her lovingly on the lips, not being too passionate in front of Hannah but not hiding it either, though they got a small cute giggle from Hannah at the act itself. The little girl was obviously happy as well and Sarah just smiled to Gabby, "Love you too beautiful..." She said referring to the message in the bathroom, "And everyone else will know as well." She pointed to the love mark and then moved over to the table and took a seat, "Let's eat, the smell is driving me nuts."

Gabriella smiled at the sound of Sarah exchanging words with her daughter while she was working on the finishing touches for breakfast and dressing up three plates with french toast dusted in powdered sugar and mound of scrambled eggs. She turned and was greeted with refreshing kiss on the lips and a smile. Hers grew by an inch when she realized Sarah had gotten her message. A little laugh escaped her lips when she heard little Hannah giggle. Sarah looked very lovely, not that she didn't always, but this morning there seemed to be a few minimal differences. She bit her lower lip in a modest smile when she glanced at the souvenir she had left Sarah last night. "Gather three cups of orange juice and we are ready to go." With that she took two of the three plate and took them to the table and then getting the other plate and took them to the table as well. Hannah wasting no time getting to her usual seat and ready to dig in. It was always nice that they ate as a family. Gabby poured two mugs of coffee. One black and the other with vanilla creamer and a packet of sugar. Stirring both and bringing them to the table. "Dig in ladies!" She grabbed the syrup and drizzled some on her french toast and took a fork to her eggs.

"Did you pick that outfit yourself Hannah? You're going to have to give me a few pointers." She said with a bright smile before taking in another forkful of eggs. Small conversation was made and little laughs exchanged as time trickled by. It was another wonderful morning and before she knew it their time was slowly coming to a close before Hannah would have to be taken to school. She was cleaning up her plate and dried off her hands before she grabbed Hannah's lunch box and handed it to her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Have fun at school and I will see you in the usual place afterwards." She stood up and looked to her girlfriend and gave her a peck on the lips. "And you... call me when and if you have time for lunch." Her fingers grazed the love bite on her neck. "Take it easy." She whispered before walking to the front door.

The food looked great and the orange juice was a nice touch, something Hannah seemed to enjoy as much as her mother, the little girl chomping down as soon s the food was put in front of her. Sarah didn't hesitate either, though she waited for Gabby and ate as slow as she could without just sitting there, enjoying chew after chew of the delectable food. "It is delicious Gabby, once again you spoil us." Hannah nodded in agreement as she continued to eat, Sarah doing the same but looking over the table at her beautiful girlfriend, her eyes locked on the woman. She was so beautiful and her being around made everything so much better, and Sarah was in a state of endless bliss around her. So they ate, talked a bit, Hannah about her choice in outfit, something about wanting to be as beautiful as Sarah, and a little talk about the sleepover. Unfortunately it was no longer the weekend and Sarah nor Hannah could afford to spend much time enjoying the morning and they had to get moving after breakfast was finished. On one hand Sarah had to get to work, something she had to do but something that took her away from her two beautiful ladies. Hannah had school, something Sarah knew she would enjoy, especially when she could chat with her friends about the fun time they had together.

Eventually they all had to say goodbyes, Sarah kissed Hannah's head and then gave Gabby a nice peck on the lips, a smile, "I will give you a call, and I will make time. Besides, I am sure nobody will believe me if they ask about this mark, that is unless they see you with their own eyes." She made a sudden decision to just get it out there, if people asked or wondered she would admit it, she had nothing to hide and she was happy. With that she made her way out and before she knew it she was at work, a place it seemed like she hadn't been in a very long time. Of course she was turning more heads than usual the moment she walked in, especially when she had thrown her white coat on, the other doctors noticing the glow she was giving off, the extra effort. Not only that but random patients seemed to be admiring as well, even more than usual. Of course none of that stopped Sarah, she had always turned heads and a few more didn't phase her, not to mention she didn't much care what people thoughts, only that she was happy an unashamed. So she continued through her day, not thinking about anything but work and her lovely ladies, even leaving the topic of Kara at rest for the time being. She was simply looking forward to lunch with Gabby, something she would text the woman about before the time came, give her some time to prepare and get to the hospital, her entire attitude for the day being brighter because of it.

Gabriella snagged a kiss each from Sarah and Hannah before they both left. She certainly looked forward to having lunch with Sarah later on, but she had a few things to knock out before then. First she started back in the kitchen. Cleaning up the remnants from breakfast and plotting what to take for lunch and make as a snack for when Hannah got home, to tide the little one over until dinner. Once the kitchen was all scrubbed and cleaned she went upstairs and tidied up Hannah's room and then headed over to the room she originally had occupied. Her belongings where they once were. Bed untouched for a couple nights now. Gabby certainly wasn't going to miss it. Next she went to Sarah's room and was given a reminder of their nights as she picked up clothes strewn about the bedroom. Both hers and Sarah's. A few loads of laundry were gotten out the way while she vacuumed a few areas. She took a quick trip to Walgreens and had the slumber party pictures developed. Two copies were made and digital copies as well. It felt like she had accomplished quite a few things by the time she sat on the sofa with a comfortable huff and a click of the remote control.

Earlier she actually drove off to the nearest deli and had some sandwiches made with pickle slices on the side and a small bag of chips. Both bagged and awaiting for the time to depart. She sat thinking about the awkwardness, or lack there of, between Kara and herself when she would go and see Sarah. Even less awkward since she never got in bed with Kara. With a quick glace at the clock she figured that she had enough time to tidy herself up. Changing her shirt for another with a heart shaped neck line and slipping on a pair of dark denim shorts since the weather had warmed up a little bit. Putting her own ebony locks in a pony tail. Then there was the conversation that had to be brought up. No more procrastinating. Gabriella could no longer keep her job as Hannah's nanny, but she would bring that up with Sarah first.

Sarah's day had been going incredibly well and then when lunch finally came around it was even better, the single mother making her way through the halls and towards the cafeteria, her meeting point with Gabby. She wanted to make sure and get a table for the two of them, to make sure it was easy for her girlfriend to find her and they had as private a table as they could get. So she went in and found just that, a corner table near the back of the room as far away from the actual kitchen and counter as could be and right next to a window. She quickly grabbed it, plopping down and looking to her phone, sending a text to Gabby telling her about the table she had and to just look for her when she got there, also adding a small part about how bad she wanted to see her and to hurry. She didn't even realize she was smiling at the phone, just staring after she sent it off, imagining Gabby in her head as it made its way to her phone. That was the reason she didn't hear the footsteps approaching her way, nor did she hear the voice at first, not realizing someone was talking to her and thinking it was simply more random talking, which was going on all around her at the moment.

Eventually she caught on and looked up, just in time to see Kara taking a seat across from her with her usual mischievous sexy look, the sexy part almost a new realization for Sarah. She had always known the other woman was beautiful but after being with Gabby she was seeing women in a different light, she had been all day. "Kara." She said with a small smile, the woman not intimidated by the nurse. Kara leaned forward as if inspecting Sarah, her eyes catching the kiss mark quickly enough and when she saw that she leaned back with an almost pouting look, sighing heavily. "I had a feeling... Usually people set up a date with me really fast..." Of course she smirked soon after, "Though another beautiful woman being brought into the light, now that makes up for it. I see that lovely little nanny of yours has shown you the way to true pleasure, being with another woman." She didn't ask, she was confident and Sarah couldn't help but break a small blush, another person saying it unexpectedly embarrassing, and that only seemed to drive Kara a little mad, the woman licking her lips as she looked at Sarah, her lust from previous attempts to seduce the doctor only driven up by the new facts, knowing Sarah liked being with another woman. Of course she didn't press it that hard, her and Sarah ended up talking for awhile, Kara milking some details and flirting a bit but being more friendly and supportive than anything, something that brought a smile to Sarah's face and brought a few very beautiful laughs and smiles from the single mother, some things few in the hospital had seen. They were just talking as Sarah waited, enjoying each others company, nothing too serious about the conversation.

Gabriella was nestled comfortably on the sofa when she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. She fished it out of the tight confines of her shorts and read the text with a smile while simultaneously hopping off of the sofa and snagging their sandwiches from the kitchen and heading to the front door with her keys and purse in hand. With the front door locked she hopped in her car and drove to the hospital and managed to find a parking spot amongst the plethora of cars already parked. She paused at the front desk. The woman recognizing her and asking how Hannah was and Gabby was more than happy to tell her that she was doing perfectly fine and then asking which way the cafeteria was. After being pointed in the right direction, she managed her way down the halls and past a few patients and nurses and made her way to the cafeteria with her purse strung over her shoulders and their lunch tucked away in a bag. She couldn't have missed Sarah amongst the crowd if she even tried. She spotted her sitting in a corner cross from someone and she walked up with a lax smile. Only when she was two feet from the table did she realize who the other person was.

"Kara." Gabriella smiled at Kara and then Sarah. Oddly enough it did not seem as though Kara was giving Sarah a hard time or laying her sexual attempts on thick. A kiss was pressed to Sarah's lips while the lunch was placed on the table. "If I would have known you would be joining us for lunch then I would have had another sandwich made, Kara." Gabriella knew women like Kara. Just because Sarah was off the market did not mean the hunt was over. Oh no. Now it was almost like a hunt. To subtly seduce and manipulate while silently getting under her skin. She would not think to much of it. Getting ahead of herself would not be a good or pretty thing. She also had to trust Sarah. She was a smart woman who could, no doubt see through Kara's attempts. Then again, there were several new things currently going on in Sarah's life. A newly discovered thing that could change a lot of views. Yet again, she had to stop thinking like that. "Actually, Sarah, I've been meaning to talk to you about something. And by something, I mean my job." She took a seat, ignoring Kara for the moment. "I think... I should resign as Hannah's nanny. You, my gorgeous girlfriend, are paying me to take care of your daughter. I would happily do that for free, but I think it is time for a change. What do you think?" She pulled the sandwiches from the bag and the individual bags of chips along with the wrapped up pickle spears.

The conversation with Kara was unusually pleasant, the woman seemed to be cutting back on the flirting a bit for the time being, just talking, though her suggestive looks and naturally flirtatious attitude didn't go away completely. Regardless, Sarah hadn't really had a talk so meaningful with a co-worker since she arrived at the hospital, always being more of a loner than anything, sitting by herself and associating with others only when necessary. It seemed that time in her life was over, she wanted to talk to people about her life now, now that she had Gabby and found herself smiling all the time. Of course she wasn't going to let it go to head, she wasn't going to start chatting up every doctor and nurse in the hospital but Kara was a good start, at least she understood the thing Sarah had going with Gabby. While Sarah didn't notice Kara had never congratulated her, in fact the woman only said key things to keep Sarah talking, even bringing up her daughter, knowing that would bring forth some information. She was more just watching, looking at the beautiful doctor across from her and planning, planning on how she was going to seduce the woman. She didn't dislike Gabby, in fact she found both women beautiful, but Sarah had been evading her pursuit for some time, the long chase made her blood boil, she wanted to throw the woman down and make her cry out, see if she couldn't eat the new bisexual beauty alive. Of course the thought of a threesome also crossed her mind but that was much too ambitious.

Gabby's arrival signaled the end of Kara's fun though, the kiss pressed on Sarah's lips seeming like a claim, one almost every single person in the cafeteria was looking at now, especially the male doctors who had always gone after Sarah. "You're making a lot of people jealous Gabby, a lot of people in this hospital envy you." She said with a wink, realizing she was going to be ignored and standing up, sending a small wink Sarah's way and waving goodbye before heading out, already having eaten and only sticking around to chat up the beautiful doctor. Sarah was so distracted by Gabby's appearance, and the nice little kiss, that all her attention shifted and she barely had the presence of mind to wave to Kara as she left, paying too much attention to her girlfriend. "Well, I was thinking about it yesterday, and I know this is moving quick... But I would like it if you quit your job as nanny for Hannah and just stayed as my girlfriend and someone who loves my daughter... And me of course." She took her portion of the food and leaned in, looking into Gabby's eyes. "That is, if you don't mind letting me take care of you financially and you take care of me and Hannah with the love and affection we both desperately need..."

Gabby got no kicks out of making people envious of her, but she could see where Kara was coming from when she spoke like that. Even as she spoke with Sarah she felt eyes from all around, watching them. Gabriella knew it was an option, but was still surprised to hear Sarah bring it forth first. The hard working nanny was hesitant on the idea though. She had worked for herself the very moment she became of legal age. "At first I wasn't sure if I could go through with the idea. The idea of living off of someone else's income. I am more than ready to take on another job, but I would have to admit that I would gravely miss spending time with Hannah and you. So if you are fine with this then... then I would love to stay with you and Hannah. I will turn in my two weeks and tell them everything. They will still call you to see if you would like another nanny, despite what I say." Gabby took her sandwich in her hand and took a bite of it. Just a simple roast beef and swiss sandwich. It would take some serious getting use to. To not have to call into her job and as of recently she had forgotten about her paychecks from time to time and actually broke a rule by spending some of it on Hannah. Buying new books to put on the tablet and a few other small things here and there.

"Are you sure you can handle another mouth to feed Sarah?" Gabriella wanted to be absolutely one hundred percent sure that Sarah was fine with her own idea. She could not tear her eyes away from the woman that sat across from her. Sarah held a glow about her that Gabby found herself questioning if it had been there this entire time or when it had occurred, but Sarah was, nonetheless, radiant. This was a big step for the two of them. To live with Sarah and do nothing but take care of, and have fun with Sarah and Hannah. At the very thought she found herself turning her head to conceal the faint pink hue painting her cheeks. "I guess tonight we have another reason to celebrate. Then again..." She whispered softly, "I really need no other reason to ravish you other than being in your company." A wicked sweet smile sat on her lips as she opened up her chips and began eating those. "Now, enough of that, what are you craving for dinner, because we know what we're doing for dessert." She playfully added as she enjoyed her lunch knowing that the two had a limited time.

Back
Top Bottom