Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

The depth of attention that Sarah was paying to her sex was phenomenal. She was rocking her world. A hand came to rest on Sarah's shoulder to steady herself. Sarah was tongue fucking her like she had done it before and there was no more hesitance in her actions. She even noticed Sarah fingering herself. Every now and then she voiced her approval with moaning a 'yes', other than that it was a series of random lewd moans, whimpers, and sighs. Her grip grew tighter on Sarah's shoulders, but she fought to not hurt her. A pretty difficult thing to do. Her knees were already trembling. When Sarah switch from tongue to finger, she got a brief second to catch a breath, but that was, happily, short lived. Breasts heaved with each breath. Brows furrowed and eyes that could hardly remain open as intense pleasure flooded through her body. There was no doubting she was going to erupt like a volcano soon. But the teasing of her clit with Sarah's teeth and tongue was what drove her insane in the membrane. Within a minute the shiver of her release consumed her body. Her girly geyser erupted. Only once before did It was a wonder she was still standing on her own two feet. Her heart was pounding as she jumped off the apex and she could heart her own blood rushing in her ears. Pulsations rushing through her entire body. It seemed forever before her eyes opened and came to focus.

She was now leaning against the shower wall, relying on it for some support. Her knees were weak and her heart was returning back to it's usual pace. At some point she forgot they were even in the shower. "Oh Sarah, you are... a natural." She had to fan herself with her hand. It felt as thought the temperature int he room spiked. Her nerves were still on edge in the best way. She held out her hands to help Sarah off of her knees and held her close and gave her a kiss upon the lips. "Best. Night. Ever." She whispered before placing a loving kiss on Sarah's lips. "Now..." She released Sarah from her hug. "Let's clean up and get some sleep. You might end up breaking me at the rate you're going." It had also been a while for her. As the water rained down she reached for her loufa and the familiar warm vanilla scented body wash she had been using. She washed every nook and cranny, although her sex was still sensitive after her much needed climax. Her hair was washed afterwards and a sigh of relief later she turned the water off and grabbed two towels, wrapping one around her torso. A yawn slipped past her lips. She was feeling so relaxed. "Ready for bed?" She asked as she dried her hair off and walked back into the bedroom clad in nothing.

When Gabby finally climaxed there was a sensation of satisfaction which washed over Sarah, making the woman feel pleasure gratifying in and of itself. She knew how amazing it felt as well so that helped her with what Gabby was feeling, finally getting off her knees when Gabby offered her a hand, that being proof that the orgasm had subsided. "Well you know, I am a quick leaner but having such an amazing teacher made it much easier." She smiled before they kissed, a thought going through her head that Gabby's taste was still on her tongue adding to the pleasure in an odd way. "Yes, this is definitely one of the best nights of my life..." Her smile was soft after speaking those words and she leaned her head in, gently pressing it against Gabby's and looking into the woman's eyes. "I promise I won't break you, if I did that we wouldn't be able to have fun again tomorrow." She kissed the woman once more after their hug, squeezing Gabby's ass before releasing her so they could clean up. It was difficult to keep her hands to herself the rest of the shower, having to watch Gabby clean herself without making another move not very easy, as Sarah's sex drive had always been high and after being suppressed for so long she felt particularly horny.

She held herself back though, knowing that if she continuously assaulted her new lover that neither of them would get anything done, not to mention the fact that she was just getting adjusted to everything, even if it seemed like she was a natural. Sarah made a distraction of washing herself as well, getting herself nice and clean after their dirty fun. When the shower ended she was glad, feeling relaxed to an extent she hadn't been in a very long time. "Yes, I think a bit of sleep would be nice..." She trailed off towards the end, her head tilting as she watched Gabby walk back wearing nothing, drying herself off and following in suit. When they got inside the bedroom a small smirk came to her face. She finished drying herself off and tossed the towel, going up behind Gabby and gabbing her, laughing playfully as she dragged the woman over to the bed and jumped on, taking the nanny with her. They bounced on the bed before coming to a rest, Sarah still hugging her tightly from behind, not going for anything sexual but just keeping her close and for a second she said nothing. When she finally spoke her voice was soft and she moved her head up over Gabby's shoulder, "You realize your sleeping with me from now on I hope... And at least for tonight, we're sleeping without those constricting clothes."

Gabby had just tossed her towel in the hamper when she found herself encased in Sarah's arms from behind and headed over to the bed where they both came in for a soft landing. Gabby was aware of everything. The familiar scent she recognized Sarah for. Those lovely breasts pressed against her back. It was fun. Gabby couldn't help but let a little laughter out and a smile. "I would be more than happy to warm your bed with you and clothes can be so overrated sometimes, no?" The last half of her statement being a tease as she agreed to both. She would have been a fool to deny such a request to begin with. With that said Gabriella turned in Sarah's arms and planted another kiss upon those familiar lips before she crawled into bed and beneath those warm covers, ready for Sarah to join so that she could curl up at her lover's side. Another yawn managed to escape her lips and when Sarah was finally in bed, Gabriella wrapped her arm around her waist and got her as close as possible. One more kiss was shared before Gabby whispered, "Good night Sarah," and turned enough just to turn the side table lamp off. The nanny had been very fulfilled that night, to the point where she had no dreams or nightmares of the sort. Heavy lidded eyes were closed and she was out like a light. Out of habit a fan of lashes lifted around seven in the morning. The first rays of morning light peeking through the blinds. Then it was realized just where she was and who was at her side.

Last night's events replayed in her mind. A smile, though weary, tugged at the corners of her lips. Her hand had been resting on Sarah's bare hip. It slid up and caressed the smooth skin of her sides as she watched in silence as Sarah slept. Thoughts seemed to come to mind. She was in love with Sarah. Sarah was paying her agency money for Gabriella to take care of the child whose mother she loved. Not to mention she adored Hannah. How would that work out? She couldn't keep the job? Gabby was more than happy to take care of Hannah for free, but she needed to bring in some money. It would have to be another thing too discuss with Sarah, maybe later on that day.

Being in the bed made Sarah realize how tired she was as she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and it had been a long day. It didn't stop her from returning the kiss she received enthusiastically though. It seemed Gabby shared her feeling of exhaustion and soon she whispered a good night, something Sarah hadn't received in quite some time from anyone other than her daughter. With a smile she returned the sentiment, "Good night Gabby." She snuggled up under the covered and kept her arms loosely around the woman, wanting to be as close as possible as they slept, finding the intimacy and warmth comforting on a level she couldn't quite explain. That night she had quite a dream, it wasn't pleasant at all and it was more of a memory, her ex-husband's abuse being the apparent theme. It wasn't the first time she had such dreams, it often happened in fact and she had come to accept her emotional scar and all its effects on her. This time it was different from previous nights, it was that when she awoke she wasn't panicking or scared, she was just fine, she was at ease. Upon seeing Gabby's face and feeling her hand it just made her feel even more at ease and as if she had never had such memories in the first place she smiled, bright and happy.

"I have never woken up to such a beautiful sight before, never." She leaned in immediately to steal a kiss, wanting to make sure it was all real and as her lips connected with Gabby's she knew it was, going from a normal peck to a full on passionate lip lock. Then she pulled away laughing happily as her hand wrapped around Gabby and rubbed her soft skin, "Thank god it wasn't a dream, I wouldn't have known what to do." Sarah made no attempt to get out of bed and instead just looked into Gabby's eyes, those beautiful eyes. In that moment it felt like everything was going to be okay and she wasn't thinking of anything in specific, it was just everything. Alas she couldn't lay in bed all day, eventually Hannah would be up if she already wasn't and no doubt staring at her new beautiful lover for too long would result in her pouncing for more sex. Not that she wouldn't adore more but not in the morning when Hannah could be awake alone, especially since she had a previous habit of coming in to wake Sarah up if she got hungry, the girl knowing her mother could sleep like a log and didn't mind being roused from said slumber. "Well, as much as it pains me to say it, I think we have to get out of bed and put some clothes on..." Even though she had brought it up, Sarah wasn't willing to get up first, instead she reached in and cupped Gabby's breast, doing so with an innocent look on her face like she was doing absolutely nothing.

Gabriella watched as Sarah's lashes lifted and she awoke to the sight of her lover watching her. A slight blush now painted Gabby's cheeks at the sweet comment and before she could even come up with anything to say she was given a kiss that escalated within time. Her own hands rubbing against the soft skin of her lovers as she too reveled in the fact that this was all reality. "You and me both, trust me." She was enjoying the time that they were spending in bed, but of course there was something far more important than the two of them and that was Hannah. Sarah managed to voice it before her and it was sexy how Sarah still managed to innocently cop a feel at her breast. "You are such a tease, Sarah." A hand caressed it's way back to Sarah's backside where she grabbed a handful and pulled Sarah closer for one more quick peck on the lips. "Good morning sexy." She whispered with a soft smile before she rolled out of bed with a reluctant sigh. The nude female had to browse the room for the attire that she had arrived with. A far better alternative to the risque choice of sneaking back to her room in her birthday suit. She took a few sweet moments to conceal her naked form with her pajamas from the other night. "I'll see you in a few." Her eyes looked over her lover and her lower lips trapped between her teeth spoke of the temptations before she opened up the door and stepped into the hall to get to her room next door.

A sweet smile sat on her lips that just wouldn't seem to go away. Again she slipped out of her attire and tossed it in the hamper. A pair of denim shorts and a red v-neck short sleeved shirt with a red lingerie set underneath. A comb and brush were raked through her hair, which was left to hang about her shoulders. She wandered downstairs and saw Hannah sitting on the sofa. "Good morning hun. Ready for some blueberry pancakes?" She said before wandering into the kitchen and whipping up some pancake batter and slipping in some blueberries. The meal took little time to make and was ready within minutes. "Okay ladies. Breakfast is ready when you are." The entire stack was placed on a plate and put in the center of the table. Three plates were added to the table and three glasses of orange juice. She saw Sarah in a whole new light and Hannah was still the precious little girl she grew to love.

Just the feel of Gabby's hands made Sarah feel lustful, not to mention comfortable, both traits she had abstained from for a very long time. It was nice and while she could have laid in bed with the woman all day she knew that wasn't an option. So she smiled, enjoying the extra kiss Gabby gave her, and watched as she finally got up from the bed, something neither of them truly wanted. It gave Sarah a chance to stare at her backside so it wasn't all bad, but it still meant their time in bed had come to a close. She didn't move her eyes from Gabby until she was dressed again only then rising from the bed and walking towards her closet. A smirk was on her face as she went towards her closet, making sure to give Gabby a nice showing as she did and bending down to tease her a bit more. When Gabby began to leave she turned and got a good look at Gabby's cute hesitation. She had to hold herself back as well and it wasn't easy, wanting to run over and pin her against the door but instead having to turn back around and pick out some clothing. At least it would be an easy day with nothing too big going on, it allowed her to dress for comfort, a pair of gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

With her new comfortable clothing on, and her hair tied in a pony tail, she went downstairs. It was nice to see Hannah already up and at it but it was exactly why she knew they had to get up as well. She loved her daughter so it was nothing big she just knew what the girl being awake meant, that they would have to talk to her soon. She had given some thought on waiting of course but with something so important she wanted her daughter to know, to not be wondering why things had changed. Besides with Hannah's intellect she would probably notice it quick enough. It could wait until the food was done at least though and she didn't want to spring it on Gabby so suddenly, so for the time she went and hugged her daughter, giving her a very tight squeeze, and then walked over next to Gabby. "The pancakes look good." Sarah spoke with excitement, squeezing Gabby as well but with her hand and right on the woman's ass. She was subtle though, not wanting Hannah to see. She leaned in a bit, her voice changing slightly as she spoke, "Hey, I gave it a small bit of thought and wondered what you think about going ahead and telling her this morning. I mean I know it was sudden and will be sudden for her but I don't want to hide it... I'm too happy..." She smiled, giving Gabby some time to decide and heading back over to sit at the table with Hannah. She smiled as the girl crawled into her lap, leaning back against her. Hannah was her world and she wanted Gabby to be a part of it, she just hoped her little angel understood.

Gabriella was smiling a little more than usual. Even when she got to the table. Sarah was amazing in every aspect, and the grope to her ass was a sexy reminder of their spicy night. The topic arose about bringing up their sudden relationship to Hannah and filling her in. Butterflies danced in her stomach at the thought. Who knew how Hannah would react to such a thing. sharing her mother's love with another person? Yet she had to remember, Hannah was not your typical little child. She was far more observant and intellectual than any kid her age. That and it would be impossible for Sarah to hide her happiness. The lovely woman looked as though she would burst at the seams from her happiness, but that was far from a complaint on Gabriella's part. "Okay... we have regular syrup and blueberry syrup." She pointed out before she took her place at the table. Her smiles had been so frequent she was sure she sprained her cheeks. As she took a fork to her pancakes she looked across the table to Sarah. "You know about that discussion we had? I think it's a good idea." A reassuring smile was added before she dove into her fluffy pancakes. Hannah had probably already noticed the change in her mother. Gabby started an idle conversation with Hannah. Asking how she had slept and then an interesting conversation arose. Hannah asked how her mother's "appointment" had gone yesterday night.

Gabriella continued to eat up the three pancakes she had stacked on her plate. It only made her remember what happened in the living room. How Gabriella herself was eager to find out what had happened. She made a mental note to treat her male friend out for a beer sometime soon and have him rub it in her face as to how he figured out that Sarah and her would be lovers, just by spending one dinner date with her. She was going to get an earful, that was for sure. Her mind snapped too and she found her plate as naked as she and Sarah were last night. Her glass was only a quarter full with orange juice, which she quickly emptied. She was full and satisfied. Sarah could break the ice to Hannah, but Gabriella was not going to be a coward and stay out of sight, no. Gabby gathered up the dirty dishes and the silverware and set them in a sink full of hot water to help with the syrup and went back to the table.

Sarah was finding it impossible to hide how happy she was, smiling more than ever and even her confidence seemed to be shining, so many self doubts being eliminated by her union with Gabby. Hannah had noticed pretty quickly and she used cuddling up to her mother as an observation tool, getting the close time but also being able to just watch her. It was nice to see her smiling and while Hannah didn't know why she knew it was a very recent change and had to have been something kind of major. Still, she was a child and she couldn't grasp what exactly could do such a thing and make her mother so happy. That was why once they started eating she began to speak of some things she thought could be related. Among those topics was the appointment and Sarah simply smiled at the mention, "It was alright, helped me figure out a few things I needed to know." Hannah sat in her mother's lap throughout the meal, eating off the same plate with the same fork and it was a lovely sight to see. Mother and daughter, very similar in appearance and both absolutely adored one another. Sarah was beaming though, a change quite drastic and it shone off of her like a light, her smile having a new charm to it that anyone would notice, it was her true smile and no longer anything less.

The meal ended quickly as far as Sarah was concerned, feeding Hannah and talking to the two precious ladies at the table had time flying. It was a good thing in a way, Gabby passing it along that she believed having their talk was a good idea. It helped that they would be talking to her on a full stomach as well, the butterflies in Sarah's stomach being quelled for the most part now that she was fed. She waited for Gabby to be with them after the meal, letting her take the plates and then come back to the table, stroking Hannah's hair lovingly as they waited, the little girl not even caring that they were just sitting there. When Gabby sat back down Sarah stopped and looked down at her baby girl, smiling softly as she held her close. "Hannah dear, I have something I need to tell you..." She spoke slightly nervous but as she looked up at Gabby it all seemed to vanish, her love for the woman making her brave. Hannah was awaiting what it was eagerly, her big beautiful eyes staring up at Sarah with absolute attention. "What is it?" She asked in small voice, curious and cute. Sarah smiled brighter, "I know it has been a long time but I finally found someone I love... I mean a partner, someone else to care for as much as I do you." She said with a sweet tone, poking the girl's cheek and getting a laugh before being questioned again, the eager child sounding more so than ever, though some bit of nervousness was in her voice, not for fear of being replaced but some bad memories still remaining of the last person to be in their lives. Sarah simply smiled and pointed over at Gabby, looking up to the woman as Hannah's eyes followed and looked at Gabby as well, her little head tilting to the side as she looked to her new beloved nanny for answered.

The sight of mother and daughter sitting together was far too precious for Gabriella to interrupt. As Sarah started talking Gabriella looked at the reaction on the little girl's face. To see her light up just as much as her mother when she mentioned that there was another addition to the small list of people that she loved. The butterflies were slowly returning as Sarah spoke more and more and she heard that cute innocent little voice as Hannah spoke. Hannah's little laugh made her smile and eased the nervousness to a degree. The nervousness only spiked as Sarah pointed a finger in her direction, indicating that she was the other person that Sarah loved. It almost felt like a trigger was pulled, but Gabby swallowed the nervousness in one lump sum as those adorable little eyes silently asked for more information out of the nanny. "Guilty as charged." Because that had any relevance to the conversation. "I love you and your mother, Hannah. The three of us have had so much fun together. I've never seen your mom this happy. It's almost scary, but she's even prettier when she's happy, no?" Gabriella had to wonder where she was going with all of this. "You and your mother are the most important people in the world to me. Since I have no family, you two are all I have. So... Hannah, is there room in your family for one more?" Gabby almost sounded as though it were a plea. Almost like asking Hannah for her her permission to love her mother.

Her lower lips was trapped between her teeth. Her lower lips stuck out all pouty like. She was now teasing Hannah and a little laugh sounded from her lips. "If it is too weird or you have questions, just ask. Your mother or me." She stopped babbling and was actually lost for words. Maybe she had spoken a little too much.

Hannah was a tad surprised and it could easily be seen on her innocent little face but she didn't look unhappy, just a bit confounded by what that meant. She was still sheltered so hearing that two women were in love was a bit odd, even if she had read about it in her books before. The little girl knew one thing for sure and that was that her mother was undeniably happy. Hannah quickly disregarded the gender thought, in her mind coming to the conclusion that it didn't matter at all, and instead focused on something that made her smile nearly as brightly as her mother, albeit in a shy manner, that Gabby wasn't going anywhere. Hearing that she wanted to join their family, hearing that her mother loved her, it all meant that she would be staying and that to Hannah was everything. There would still be questions of that there was no doubt but for the time being the girl was content and as she hugged her mother tightly she let out a small laugh to show it. Then she turned to Gabby, her big eyes looking at the woman, "We have room." She said giddily, hiding her face in Sarah's chest after saying it, not really embarrassed but the excitement had her acting more shyly than she usually would have.

Sarah was glad that Hannah seemed quick to accept it and as she began to laugh and act all shy she wondered why she worried in the first place. Sure there were issues they both had with Hannah's father but Gabby was not him and the little girl had already let Gabby into her life before this announcement. Besides, Hannah was so attached to Sarah that whatever made her mother happy was what she wanted. So Sarah simply looked up at Gabby, still beaming with joy as she kept Hannah close. "Well I think that settles it... Welcome to our family." Her voice was soft and her eyes just looked at Gabby, expressing more than her words could have ever hoped to express. Sarah didn't move, she simply looked at Gabby and kept the currently clingy Hannah in her arms, loving the attention and reaction their news had received. Eventually though she had to get up, sitting Hannah down and rising, "So now that we have discussed that, shall we all go cuddle up on the couch and find something on TV to waste a bit of our day away on?" Before the words were even out of her mouth Hannah had went over and sat on the couch, looking over the back of it at the two women sheepishly, the cuteness urging them to hurry.

The smile the sprouted on Hannah's adorable little face rivaled that of her own mothers. Something she thought impossible. She was, no doubt, her mother's child. It felt as though Gabriella had been holding her breath for an eternity and just took her first breath. It felt so good. Gabriella's own smile could be rated right up there with Hannah's and Sarah's. For once the nanny was left with nothing to say. Her excitement was beyond compare. Again she felt as though she were dreaming. First last night, and now this. Gabriela basket in the bit of silence between the three while the acceptance was still settling in her mind until Sarah spoke once more and she watched as Hannah hopped out of her mother's lap and made her way over to the sofa in the living room. A little laugh escaped Gabriella's lips and that adorable face looking back at then from the sofa. "We had better hurry." She said as she took Sarah's hand into her own and wasted no time standing up from the table and making their way over to the sofa. She leaned over and took a kiss from Hannah's cheek. "Okay... what is on ABC had Christmas movies on for the rest of the month. Nightmare Before Christmas, Home Alone, The Santa Clause 1,2, and 3." The t.v. guide was browsed, but honestly Gabriella would most likely not even pay attention to what was on the screen.

her attention was far too ensnared in the thought that Sarah and Hannah had accepted her with open arms into their family, and Sarah loved her, just as she loved Sarah. This just couldn't have gotten better. She handed the remote over to Hannah, letting her take control of what they would watch. She was as comfortable as ever where she sat. she made no plans for the remainder of the day and had just intended on spending it with the two girls that she loved the most. For tomorrow, Hannah had school once more and Sarah had to go to work. Back to their usual routine. Her phone vibrated and she slipped it out of her back pocket to see a text from a certain red head. Maybe it would be best if both Sarah and her broke the news to her. Oddly enough she found it rather amusing. Showing up at Sarah's job and kissing her in front of her coworkers. Such a hot challenge indeed. Gabriella's mind continued to wander, but she remained comfortably on the sofa.

Having Hannah accept her and Gabby's relationship had Sarah in a state of such happiness that it was difficult to imagine it ever ending. Not only that but either Hannah was very hyper or she was similarly overjoyed by what she had learned, running over to the couch and doing one of the most adorable things she had done in quite some time. Sarah simply nodded when Gabby spoke, getting up from her seat as the woman took her hand and following her to the couch. She didn't care what they watched as long as they all got to be together, now that it had gone over so well. It was better than she could have hoped for after all the nervousness she had experienced. Hannah didn't even seem to have questions about her loving another woman and it certainly didn't hurt the way she looked at Gabby, if anything the little girl seemed more interested than ever in the nanny. That was easy to tell as they sat on the couch though, Hannah not sitting in Sarah's lap but instead plopping herself down in between the two women and cuddling up to each of them, taking the remote in both hands and beginning to flip through the channels. The little girl was still smiling as well, happy that Gabby would be staying and even happier when she found Nightmare Before Christmas and could put down the remote and focus on snuggling.

Sarah didn't mind sharing her daughter, the girl was small and it didn't stop her from exchanging glances or a kiss with Gabby as she reached over and leaned Gabby over a bit so she could plant one on her lips, nothing but a peck for the time being. After that she looked down and kissed Hannah on the head before turning to look at the TV, comfortable on the couch with the two women. She began to run through things in her head as opposed to watching the movie, mainly how different her life was going to be now that she had not only found someone to be with, but that it was a woman. It didn't bother her and she certainly was not ashamed of it but having to figure it all out would take some time. She would have to tell work and she would be happy to do so, it could possibly even keep some of the constant suitors away from her. The other things they could just tackle as they went and enjoy the time they had before anything else came along. Sarah did have another thing in mind she wanted to do as well but that would have to wait until it got a little darker and until Hannah was fast asleep, her desire for Gabby needing to be kept in check if she was ever going to get anything done.

It felt so amazing to be able to sit on the sofa and receive a kiss while Hannah was snuggled between the two women. Hannah and Gabriella both found themselves singing the songs of the movie. Which happened to be one of the nannies favorites, right along with Home Alone one and two which were scheduled to be on later that evening. As the movie came to an end and a slew of commercials occupied the screen a conversation ensued as though it were just another normal average day. Noting how Hannah was feeling much better and how excited she was to go back to school after having three days off and a slumber party to talk about. Dinner was also a topic that came up as well. There was no doubt that Hannah would probably lay down for a nap at some point between now and then, as usual, giving Sarah and her some alone time. Not to necessarily have sex, but there was that and... other things. Another movie went by and Hannah seemed enthralled in it. By the time that movie had ended it was nearing lunch time. With a kiss to Hannah's forehead, she dismissed herself for this movie to conjure up something for lunch. Leaving Sarah to sit on the sofa or join her in the kitchen if she wished. The green eyed woman looked in the fridge for a minute to see what may catch her eyes.She leaned over to open up the veggie drawer and noted what she had to work with before she stood up straight, closed the fridge and walked over to the pantry.

A loaf of sliced bread, slice cheese from the local deli, and some butter and frying pan were brought to the counter top near the stove. Grilled cheese sandwich sounded like a good idea. Another look through the pantry and she found a bag of chips to accommodate the savory warm meal. Not only was it delicious, but it was simple and quick too. She let the pan warm up while she sat herself on the edge of the counter where she could see the t.v. from where she was. Various thoughts dancing through her head. A lax smile sitting on her lips. Her legs swinging slightly over the edge of the counter top. After lunch was the time that Hannah was most likely to pass out. Most likely due to a full tummy and the comfortable environment. Gabriella found it cute how Hannah would try to fight it and end up falling asleep somewhere other than her bed. Once the pan was warm enough she made six sandwiches. Two sandwiches placed on each of the three plates and a pile of chips on the other half of the plate. Drinks were fished from the fridge and she brought them to the living room and placed them on the table so that Hannah could keep watching the movie A handful of paper towels was brought as well. "Bon appetit. " She said just before snagging a kiss from Sarah's lips and taking a seat on the sofa and whispering, "An hour tops, before she's passed out at your side." A teasing smile and then she was back on the sofa with her food in her lap. She would clean up the aftermath later.

Comfort and conversation were both plentiful when with Gabby and her daughter, and Sarah couldn't be more content, nor could she ever remember being. The best part about it all was the unity, not just that she had found someone she loved but that Hannah also had strong feelings for the woman and that she could trust Gabby with her daughter, it was perfect. So much so that she noticed Hannah leaning over on the nanny a couple of times, the two of them singing and being cheery in a way that she couldn't have made her daughter by herself. She loved them both, as silly as it was logically to love someone after such a short time it was true, logic had nothing on matters of the heart and it was proven to Sarah for the first in a long time, and for the first time in a positive capacity. She was sure this would help her forget about Hannah's father, or at least no longer be affected by it and she was more thankful that Gabby came into her life than she could hope to express. So it was no surprise to her when she found herself reaching down and holding the woman's hand ever during the movie, just wanting to touch her even if it wasn't anything as pleasurable as the night before had been, just wanting to feel Gabby's skin against her own.

When Gabby rose from the couch it ended though and she found herself disappointed, perhaps even feeling a little clingy. She simply kissed Hannah on the head and followed the woman into the kitchen after a moment, giving her some time to think about what she was going to make before she joined her. By that time Gabby was on the top of the counter and it gave her the perfect opportunity to go over and grab her to plant another not so little kiss. After the kiss she got up next to her, watching the TV from afar for a but until the woman finished cooking, helping her take a few things to the couches before plopping down next to Hannah again and receiving a kiss from Gabby before she grabbed her food. "Hmm, I look forward to it." She said with a teasing smile of her own, beginning to eat and actually turning to watch the TV for a bit, letting Hannah dig in and enjoy herself. Sarah almost hoped it wouldn't take an hour for the girl to fall asleep, as much as she loved spending time with her daughter and was more than happy to be snuggled up to her she had some other things she wanted to do as well, particularly having some more along time with Gabby.

The food was done and it took little time to consume. Hannah was done with it in record time. As the movie played on she found herself watching Hannah. She watched as her lids grew heavy and she fought them as they sought to close. How her posture became droopy as her little growing body wanted to relax even more. Warmth, comfort, and a full tummy were the perfect combination for putting a kid to sleep. It had been forty five minutes since the food had been served as already Hannah's limp little adorably unconscious form leaned against her mother. A smile tugged at the corner of Gabriella's lips as she carefully brushed a few strands of Hannah's hair from her face before looking up as Sarah as a silent cue to put the little one in her bed where she would be more comfortable. Gabby carefully got off of the sofa and walked over to Sarah and placed another, more lingering kiss upon her lips before she carefully began gathering the dishes while Sarah took her daughter to her room. The trash was thrown away and the plates were washed. even the clean up afterwards was easy enough that Gabby walked herself up the stars and stood in the doorway of Hannah's room and watched as Sarah put her to bed.

Such a cute sight. She reached out her hands and took Sarah's into her own before she carefully closed the door behind them. With laced fingers, she guided Sarah to her room and closed the door once more. Oh the sweet memories this room would hold. Gabby wasted no time wrapping her arms around Sarah and holding her close. "That turned out so much better than I thought. I have no idea why I was getting so nervous. " It was just a thought she shared. "So, did you have any plans for today?" She didn't want to interfere if Sarah did have something to do. Gabby hoped that Sarah had no other plans, at least not for the time being, because she just couldn't get over the fun they had the other night.

The food was delicious but the best part was what happened after they finished eating and when Hannah began to slowly drift into sleep. She was adorable, at first just rubbing her eyes and acting lethargic before she laid her head down on Sarah's side and began to truly struggle with it. Then after a moment she was out, her small body pushed against Sarah's and cute slow breaths escaping. At first Sarah was in no rush to get Hannah up to her room, enjoying the cute sight of her daughter sunk down and sleeping, but when Gabby came over planted a long kiss she couldn't help but want to speed up the process for things to come. So she smiled before nodding to Gabby, standing up after she went towards the kitchen and picking her daughter up as gently as she could manage. With the small girl in her arms she went up the stairs, taking each step slowly as not to wake the beautiful girl in her arms. Luckily she didn't wake the girl up as she took her into the room and went over to the bed, laying the small girl down on top of her big bed and tucked her under the covers. She smiled down at her daughter, leaning over to kiss her on the head and whispering a soft good night. A small smile appeared on Hannah's face but she didn't wake, down for the count for at least a couple of hours.

Gabby was waiting for her at the door and as Sarah headed out Gabby grabbed her, pulling Sarah out of the room and lacing their fingers. Sarah bit her lip as she was led into the room and she held the woman tight after Gabby's arms were wrapped around her. "It definitely went well, though she is very fond of you so I shouldn't have been worrying as much as I had. I guess honestly I was more worried about her being confused than anything." Sarah simply smiled, it wasn't important why she had been worried, what was important was that she didn't have to worry further. "Today is another free day for me, nothing to do but relax and have some fun." As soon as she ended her sentence her hand went down and grabbed Gabby's ass, "Think you can help me relax again? I mean I told you how long it had been, so I have a lot of pent up urges and plenty of catching up to do." She laughed shortly before leaning in and kissing Gabby passionately, her hands both pulling the woman as close as she could as they kissed, only breaking away when she was running out of breath, a smile on her face that made it clear what Gabby had done when she and Sarah slept together, she had awakened the lustful side of the single mother, and it was hungry.

Gabriella caught that familiar spark in Sarah eye from the previous night and sexy little growl escaped her lips as Sarah grabbed a handful of her ass. By now Sarah seemed to know what buttons to push to get her hot and bothered. "It would be my pleasure," she answered before her lips were seized in a battle of tongues and kisses. Her breath was practically sucked out of her, and she was far from complaining. She had to take a second to collect herself when given the moment. The sight of Sarah's smile seemed to be contagious as Gabby found herself smiling. "I think I created a monster... one with the ability to make sweat pants..." a hand lightly cupped at Sarah's sex through the garb and her middle finger traced the slit, knowing exactly where it was, "... look very sexy." Already she could feel herself dampening from arousal. She wanted to incorporate something this time around. Her hands slid beneath the hem of Sarah's shirt and proceeded to lift it over her head, taking a second to suck and lick each nipple as they were revealed, until they peaked. "Mmm... such a horny sexy woman. How could I say no?" She whispered to her before pulling the shirt off completely and tossing it aside. Already she felt herself getting drunk off of Sarah. "Hold on one second, I will be right back." gabby reluctantly left the room and went into her own and opened up the bottom drawer of her night stand where she produced a wooden box, the size of a shoe box, with a combination lock. Without hesitation she went back to Sarah's room and stole a kiss.

"Now... I will show you another reason why woman have an advantage over a man." She slipped her own shirt over her head and tossed it aside and shimmied her way out of her denim shorts. Now was not the time for seduction. Hannah was like a little ticking bomb, in a way. She was not entirely sure how much time she had. Left in nothing but her panties and bra she placed the box on the bed and crawled on all fours on the soft surface to lay across and open it up. "Ah, no peeking. Get your sexy little ass over here and lay down." Of course Gabriella couldn't resist another kiss. it had been quite a minute since she'd opened that box and the situation couldn't have been more perfect. She only had one question for Sarah. "Do you like toys?"

Sarah hadn't intended to look sexy but she wasn't displeased at all that Gabby thought she was, a soft moan escaping her lips as the woman's finger traced her slit through the pants. Sarah hadn't bothered to put on any undergarments, not planning on leaving the house and not finding it necessary, so when he shirt was lifted Gabby had full access. Luckily for Sarah her new lover took advantage of that and licked her nipples, bringing forth a few more soft moans to show how much she enjoyed the treatment, though her hardened nipples made it plenty obvious. Gabby was gorgeous and while she was busy licking and touching her, Sarah was simply looking at her, her hands around the woman lightly but she was just smiling and thinking about not only how pleasurable what was happening was, but also how satisfying it was to have someone to be intimate with. "Just hurry back or I may start without you." She smirked as Gabby left the room, taking a step towards the bed and then tossing off her sweat pants, because while Gabby had said she made them look sexy she knew showing her skin would be much more alluring.

On Gabby's return she tilted her head, curious about what had been brought to her and trying to peek but not having any clue, though she was distracted by Gabby getting out of her clothing and down to her underwear. She was sexy as always and Sarah was getting more excited by the second. Being told not to peek only made her more so and in a nearly obedient fashion she nodded, heading over to the bed and laying down, though making sure to stick her ass in the air and wiggle it a bit to taunt her lover. The wiggling stopped when Gabby spoke again and Sarah bit her lower lip, turning over on the bed and hoping to get a look at whatever it was Gabby had in store for her. "Well I don't dislike toys... I just um... I've never..." Sarah blushed heavily for a second and then turned her head away, muttering the last part, "I've only used a dildo a couple of times, I'm not exactly experienced with that sort of stuff..." She was excited about the possibilities of what the toy could mean and how amazing it would feel having it used on her by Gabby, but she didn't like being inexperienced, it was embarrassing. She was sure the beautiful woman would be gentle with her though and she turned her head again to look at Gabby, her eyes searching for what the surprise was, "I'm sure I will enjoy anything with you."

Gabby licked her lips at the sight of Sarah wiggling her backside in a sexual display. She could hardly contain herself. As Sarah spoke she put in the combination for the lock and her smile grew when it was finally opened. She looked at Sarah and unsnapped the back of her bra with one hand, like it was second nature, and tossed it aside. She slid her panties of and put those aside after wards and crawled over her lover with the prowess of a lioness. "Well... men have one dick, one size. I have a few myself. Every size... shape... and color." Each listed attribute was accompanied with a kiss up Sarah's body, the last one landing on her lips. The taut peak of her own nipples grazing those of Sarah's. "Well... let's get this little lesson started, shall we?" she gave her lover a sensual smile before she sat on her knees between Sarah's legs. "Let's start with 'Junior'." She produced a silver wireless bullet about the size of her pinky with a bit of girth. "Small... yes, but so powerful." She laid between Sarah's sexy legs, getting a VIP view of her dessert and could still see Sarah just past those beautiful breasts. Of course Gabby couldn't help herself. She kissed Sarah's lower lips and she kissed and nipped at the top of her inner thighs until she was satisfied. Her arms under and over Sarah's legs with a hand resting on each thigh and her tongue swiped at her slit and circled and flicked at the little nerve cluster at the forefront of her lover's sex. "Mmmm... so good." A little black button was pushed on the bullet and you could hear a feint buzzing noise as the toy vibrated fast and hard.

The end of the toy pressed against the sensitive bundle of nerves while her toy pierced the tight entrance of her sex. It began tracing circles and gently teasing at it with the tip of the bullet. It didn't matter if she came already, it would only be the first of a few intended. "Mmmm.... how does that feel?" She could already taste Sarah's juices on her tongue. Just the act alone of getting Sarah off brought her to a sexually satisfied state. She had all the time in the world, or so it felt like it, to bring her new female companion up to speed about the wonders of a lesbian relationship. Gabby had a habit of talking. Something not all people liked Not holding on a full blow conversation, but dirty talking. She didn't expect a response and it seemed to be a habit of hers. "Such a horny horny woman. What am I going to do with you?" She was loving it so much. Feasting on Sarah's dripping sex as the bullet continued to vibe against that cluster of nerves. When satisfied she grinned and sat up and turned off the toy and setting it aside. Gabriella crawled over Sarah for a moment and took her hand and guided her in swiping a finger through Gabriella's own slit. "That... that is what getting you off does to me." A point made that Sarah held so much power and didn't even have to lift a finger. Gabby licked Sarah's finger clean of her own juices, now mixed with Sarah's in her mouth. "I'll let you pick the next toy. We have... the double sided, the strap on, the jack rabbit, your typical reliable dildo, and a few other things."

Sarah was visibly excited as Gabby lost the rest of her clothing and crawled over to her, something about the look in her lover's eyes making her sure it was going to be one hell of time. She got a playful grin on her face as the woman spoke of her many different dicks, of course speaking of dildos but it didn't make it any less exciting. She gasped, breathing in sharply as kissed moved up her body, her stomach receding in as if shy for a moment and her skin forming goosebumps. "I think I like the sound of that..." She bit her lip after she spoke, looking at Gabby expectantly, wanting to see what exactly was in store for her. Not that she didn't appreciate foreplay and in fact she would generally be playing around a lot, but because of limited time and experience she was more than happy to move quickly. Sarah let a small smile onto her features as Gabby produced Junior as she called it. She had seen such a toy before but never thought much about it, or used one, so it was quite exciting. She said nothing, deferring to her more experienced lover to show her the so-called power she spoke of, relaxing on her back with a few pillows to keep her propped up and able to observe, at least partially. Gabby didn't disappoint, especially as she started with a more intimate approach, kissing and nipping at her thigh before moving on to her slit and the small cluster above. It was nice and she let out some very short satisfied breaths to show her thanks. She was truly in heaven, even before the little toy was activated.

When the toy finally did come into play everything changed. Sarah went, almost immediately, from a state of relaxation and comfort, to incredibly aroused and arching her back, gripping the sheets and letting out an audible and surprised moan. It was much more powerful than she would have guessed and more pleasurable than anything she had ever used before, though some of that was who was using it on her. As Gabby began speaking she couldn't respond, in a very short amount of time already nearing an orgasm and struggling to contain the sudden burst of moans coming with the new sensation. The lack of response didn't seem to bother Gabby and she continued on, speaking dirty as she continued to expertly assault Sarah's body. The combination of 'Junior' and the strangely arousing talk made quick work of Sarah and before it was over she had cried out quite loudly, even though she had brought up a pillow to soften the noise, and had cum. The quick climax causing her breath to be heavy and as Gabby stopped she only looked to her with desire, knowing she was in over her head with the gorgeous woman. For a moment she wondered if she was going to be able to keep power when Gabby did such wonderful things to her, or if she even wanted to. Regardless she was offered the choice of what to experience next. The single mother gulped as she thought about her options and considered which to choose, finally making up her mind and in a near whisper she spoke, "I've always been curious about a strap-on." Little did she reveal that once it had been used on her she planned to return the favor, knowing she could begin to enjoy only receiving but not being willing to give up joining in on that part, not by a long shot.

The strap on was one of her favorites. One could only imagine the smile on Gabby's face when Sarah made her pick. Even then she still have two to choose from. The usual strap on with the on seven and a half inch cock that could be changed out with others, or the ever playful double strap on. A cock inside Gabby and a cock inside of Sarah. Decisions, decisions. She the typical original route and plucked the normal strap on. The slightly curved realistic, yet purple length seemed almost intimidating when she had first bought it. The smooth arched helm and the ridges that lined the shaft had proven wonders to Gabriella. The harness was put on and already adjusted for her, so it proved an easy task. She sat on her knees between Sarah's thighs and leaned in for another kiss while a hand guided the helm of the faux member to tease at Sarah's slit before slowly sliding it in. Slowly burying up to the hilt. When the toy was fully in she broke the kiss and her thumb circled and teased at Sarah's clit while Gabriella's hips began slowly thrusting. A quick glance and she was the toy pulling out, covered in Sarah's juices before plunging back in.

Gabriella loomed over her lover. Palms resting down on the surface of the bed as her hips worked in tandem and kisses were peppered along the skin of Sarah's neck. "You sounds so hot right now." She trapped Sarah's earlobe between her teeth and gave it a gentle tug. Her hot breath spilling onto the skin of her neck as She got a little faster with her pace. Her breasts touching her lovers and perfume of sex hanging in the air fueled her arousal. Then again bedding a sexy woman like Sarah would have the effect either way. "You love it when I fuck you like that? Oh yes, baby. You've got me so horny right now. You're going to have to fix that..."

Sarah had a feeling she was in for it after she made hr choice, the look on Gabby's face one that told a lot about her appreciation for the specific toy. Of course as she got a better look at it she understood why, it was quite an intimidating piece, exciting but also quite large. She knew she would enjoy it as Gabby slipped into the harness, the look of her with the dildo jutting out was something, a sexually arousing sight that had Sarah biting her lip looking up in awe. She kissed the woman, a tad nervous, but she wanted it and as it slowly began sliding in she simply reached up and wrapped her hands around Gabby, using her lover to comfort herself. She let out a small moan as it went all the way in, the feeling of having something filling up her insides felt surprisingly nice and as Gabby began to up the game she began to breath a bit heavier, holding back a few minor moans as it started. She couldn't do that for long as it all began coming together, the thrusts and her clit being played with, even the feeling of their skin touching occasionally, it was driving her wild. So as Gabby got into something of a rhythm Sarah began to moan, small at first and controlled but already beginning to grow in both volume and frequency.

Adding to her pleasure was Gabby's mouth, speaking soft words and teasing at a masochist side Sarah hadn't known about, finding herself more excited when the woman pointed out how Sarah liked it when Gabby fucked her. As if that wasn't enough the kisses and hot breath were pushing her farther, sending her closer and closer to the edge she was looking forward to going over, closer to climaxing. She wouldn't be beaten so easily though, it would grow far too boring if Gabby could simply pleasure her without any fight and she had to force herself to do more than enjoy it. So she looked up at the woman and smirked, "Don't worry, I will definitely fix it... When you're finished with me it will be my turn." She spoke with confidence, making herself seem sure as she leaned up and licked the mark she had left the night before on Gabby's neck, grabbed her head and bringing it down so she could speak directly into it, "Don't forget, I'm a quick learner... And you're mine now." With that she let go and leaned back again, at that point it was growing harder and harder to hold back moans and she was close to cumming once again, holding out to make Gabby put in a little more effort, and perhaps subconsciously just wanting to give her lover a few more sweet moans.

Sarah's response had her riled. She was lasting much longer this time and caused Gabriella to love her even more. She was playful, something she loved. She pegged Sarah as one to no just lay down and take it, but dish it right back as well. The reason she looked forward to seeing what Sarah had up her sleeves and see what she would try to do to her. Her lover was certainly confident and that was a sexy trait that Gabby could never get enough of. Her hips bucked faster and harder. She swallowed Sarah's moans by ensnaring her in a heated kiss. Gabriella was just now noticing that her own breaths had grown heavy. Every inch of skin that came in contact with Sarah's she was acutely aware of. You'd think that Gabriella was the one being fucked with the little lewd sounds that were escaping her own lips. She wanted to hear it. She wanted to hear Sarah as she went through her climax. Watch that heavenly sight of her lover's body as it was claimed, conquered, and worshiped all at once. As she supported herself on one hand, the other kneaded at one of Sarah's breasts. Trapping the taut peak between two fingers and gently tugging on it, enjoying the reactions it brought.

The two was thrusted one more time, when she thought Sarah was finally tipped over the apex of her sexual high. Kisses placed upon her neck and down to her shoulders as she waited for Sarah to come down from her little sensual high. It felt like a sexual release for Gabriella as well. There was damn near nothing hotter and more enticing than getting her lover off and watching as her body took it all. She placed a peck on her lover's lips as she looked down at her in complete and utter adoration. "Love you, babe." She sighed with a bright white smile.

Sarah may have been without sex for a very long time but she was getting back into the rhythm of it quite easily, though how turned on she became with Gabby made it easy. That being said she was more than happy to push back a little as Gabby took her, and also admit when it felt amazing and that was just what she did. Luckily for her Gabby had the foresight to muffle the louder of her moans with a kiss, ensuring that they didn't disturb Hannah and make her wake up early, thus ruining their fun. However as she finally got pushed over the edge, Gabby's movements being too much for her to take for long, she had to keep quite by herself, reaching up and covering her mouth with her hand to stop the noises from getting far. When it was all finally over she found herself panting, Sarah's body not having such an incredible feeling in her life, a real mans cock, if her ex-husband could even be considered a real man, was nothing compared to Gabby and the strap-on. She smiled back through heavy breaths and returned the words, "Love you too gorgeous." It was true and it felt great to say, the woman not able to just lay there long, leaning up and kissing Gabby on the lips quickly, "I can't be lazy, I have something to do now..."

Sarah had caught her breath quick in order to waste no time at all, still having some of the after effects of an orgasm but powering through them as she flipped Gabby onto her back. The beautiful mother soon removed the strap on from Gabby's waist, kissing her stomach and legs as she took her time removing it. She was in no real rush, the feeling of Gabby's skin against her lips being pleasant enough. "God you're beautiful, I got pretty lucky, the perfect woman." She kissed Gabby's sex once before pulling back, "Especially that part of you, maybe I should get rid of all my hair as well, even though I don't have much." It was a passing thought, more pressing concerns pushed her forward as she stepped back off the bed for a moment and slipped into the strap-on, adjusting it to fit her snugly before looking down at Gabby with hungry eyes. "Alright, now I have to pick up my game, I can't just do the same thing you did to me..." She studied to woman for a minute, licking her lips as she inspected her stunning lover, really studying each curve and detail. "Alright... Go ahead and get on your hands and knees... I've always wondered what it would be like to be on this end of that particular position." She smirked, she didn't know exactly what she was doing but it wasn't that hard to figure out, especially when she knew what felt good.

Gabriella happily accepted the kiss upon her lips and a cute little laugh escaped her lips as her lover spoke of not being lazy before she wrestled the nanny onto her back. It was hot watching Sarah take control. It seemed her natural setting. Sarah was taking the harness off of her and the kisses showered onto her bare skin seemed to leave fire in their wake. Each breath she took was deep and seemed to last for an eternity as she watched Sarah make her way lower and lower. The kisses that landed on her inner thighs were certainly a sensitive spot. A coy smile spread upon her lips as she was complimented in a way that had her feeling so hot. Of course it was a moment of torture when those sexy lips pressed against her sex, only to leave it at that. A little whimper sounded as Sarah spoke her flattering words once more. "I love everything about you as you are." Sarah didn't have to change anything about herself. This was all too fun and amusing as she watched her girlfriend slip off of the bed to slip on the harness and adjust it to herself. Listening and wondering what she would do next. Gabriella feigned a gasp as Sarah told her to get on her hands and knees.

"Yes mam." She replied and did as she was told. Making sure to wave her little fanny in the air as a teaser. "Oh you look so hot with that on." Of course her arousal was evident to anyone with eyes. Already she was wet from having gotten Sarah off. "Do as you please hot stuff. Let's see what you got." She whispered. Almost like a challenge. Like egging her lover on.

Back
Top Bottom