Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

Gabriella was wondering about Kara in her room as she waited for Sarah to get home. Kara and Sarah were coworkers and she really didn't want things to get awkward between her and Sarah. Kara was a very hot woman and honestly, she wasn't even sure as to the last time she felt the flesh of another caress her own. The thought itself was driving her mentally mad with an internal debate. Her train of thought was broken when she heard the door open downstairs. Instantly she closed her laptop and headed into the hallway where she saw Sarah already nearing the top of the stairs. She was ready to answer the questions but little Hannah had already beat her to it as she appeared from her bedroom and wrapped her arms around her mother. It was a very adorable sight. "Don't forget about dinner Hannah." She chimed as she disappeared into her bedroom, leaving mother and nanny to a little alone time. "Let's prep for dinner and converse down there. You need to relax." She said with a lax smile as she passed Sarah and began heading downstairs.

As soon as she got to the kitchen she headed to the pantry and pulled out a bag of potatoes, rinsed them off, and placed them in a large bowl on the island of the kitchen and and empty bowl and a knife to peel the potatoes for the salad she was going to make. While Sarah pulled a soda from the fridge. "So our little slumber party hostess has a bug. I hope she is better by then. I know that means so much for her." She said as she peeled the potatoes, not having realized she said 'our'. She wanted to ask Sarah right now, but the timing just seemed so off. There seemed to be no easy way to bring this up. She figured that she would bring it up after Hannah went to bed and they were nearing the end of the night. "So... how was work, besides our unexpected visit?" She asked with a coy smile. She knew Sarah only wanted to be home right now, with Hannah. "Are you still going to work tomorrow, or are you going to take a day off to stay with Hannah? I know just taking a day off isn't an easy feat for those in the medical profession."

Oddly enough she found herself thinking that it would be nice for mother and daughter to spend some time together. It was odd because she was also pondering going to the hospital to see Kara and swap some information with the beautiful red head. She felt like a really bad person with this thought, but it couldn't b helped. She was doomed to be surrounded with some very beautiful women. Without even the slightest thought she washed her hands and fished a wine glass from the cabinet and poured herself a nice glass of much needed wine. Of course her day was no where near as hectic as Sarah's, but she was mentally fucked because of her run in with Kara.

Sarah nodded in agreement when Gabriella and followed the woman downstairs, finding herself staring at her as she did. What Kara had said really got her acting weird, her eyes focused intently until they reached the bottom of the stairs. She shook it away and made her way into the kitchen with the woman, drinking the soda as she leaned back against the counter, only sitting the drink down as Gabriella mentioned Hannah. She caught the our in the sentence, not saying anything and it felt rather comfortable so she cracked a small smile and nodded, "Yes she does, I think she will be fine though, chances are the worst of it is already over and tomorrow will just be a day of leisure for the princess." Sarah went ahead over to the fridge and grabbed the ground beef from the fridge, pulling it out so she could begin making it into patties, also grabbing some seasonings to add and washing her hands before beginning. Pleasant conversation made the work easier, "Work wasn't too bad, a bit tiring as usual but not bad at all. I mean I would have preferred being here but I suppose that's life. As for tomorrow I am not entirely sure yet, yes taking days off is rather difficult in my field but I never take any of my off days, I always save them in case I ever need them." In truth Sarah didn't like ditching out on work, her patients would be taken care of by other doctors but it was always a mess to take care of. Of course it would give her an entire three days straight with her girl and all she would have to do is work out a couple reschedules but she would still need to think about it.

She only continued to make the food though, thinking about the end of her day and Kara's thoughts on Gabriella, it was still bothering her for some reason, it was on the forefront of her mind and as she finished shaping and seasoning the burgers. That being the case she grabbed the buns out of the pantry as well, wanting to toast them on the grill with the burgers, even some cheese to top them with as well. The other parts for the burger could be prepared fresh, cutting some veggies and laying out condiments, that would all be easy to throw out last minute. "How about you Gabriella, anything interesting happen to you today besides Hannah coming home and vomiting?" She wasn't expecting anything exciting but she figured she would ask. If not maybe they could relax a bit later, she never really did anything exciting but talking and relaxing was good enough for Sarah, she hoped it would be good enough for the new nanny as well, because her and Hannah rarely did anything too extreme.

When Sarah noticed Gabriella getting some wine she was a bit surprised, the woman had said she didn't drink often and it made her wonder if something exciting had happened, though she didn't pressure, just waited for an answer. At the same time it made her rather unwilling to go back to drinking a soda when wine was being brought out, the woman pouring the rest down the drain and tossing the can in the garbage before walking over and retrieving herself a glass and filling it up as well, "Cheers." Sarah took a long drink from the glass before sitting it down and taking a long deep breath, "You tempted me, though it didn't take much." She said with a small laugh before stretching a bit, "When do you want me to fire up the grill, maybe after the potato salad and fruit salad are made? They don't need to be hot and I can have the burgers ready pretty quick."

Gabby was rather surprised to see Sarah grab a glass and pour herself some wine. The only reason Gabriella hadn't offered was because she was drinking a soda. Not that the nanny minded at all. It was just her first time seeing Sarah drinking. Sarah had made the opening for her to bring up the topic when she asked about her day. This seemed as good a time as any. "Some interesting happened today. I wouldn't really use the word exciting." She had to take a sip of her wine before she continued. "Well as I was working on the papers for Hannah while we were at the hospital, this red headed nurse named Kara... I think she might of made a pass at me." She thought on it a released a little short laugh. "No... she definitely made a pass at me. Her words were, '...stop by alone sometime if you want.' That was a pass right? Or am I just thinking to deep into those words?" She felt odd asking her boss about one of her co workers having made a pass at her. It was nice that she was keeping her hands occupied with the potatoes, because when she was nervous her hands would shake and she was a little nervous having brought up the topic that she did.

"What do you think Sarah? If it was a pass... should I even bother?" Sarah no doubt knew more about the woman than Gabby did. All Gabby had was a name and the fact that she had a smoking hot body. When was done with the potatoes she rinsed them off and dried off her hands to grab a pot and fill it with water and placed it on the burner and turned it up a little. A cutting board was take out and she began cutting up the potatoes. She took another sip of wine after a much needed deep breath. Maybe it was time for a change of topic. "I hope Hannah's doing well upstairs." She said softly as she placed the cut up potatoes into the boiling water. The potato salad would be done with the burgers and the fruit salad would take no time at all. "Should we bring her down her soon to get started on the fruit salad or shall we wait when the grill is heated up. The fruit salad won't take long at all. That and she would love an excuse to spend more time with her mother." She teased. "Oh tomorrow she is going to have so much fun. I doubt Hannah likes missing school, but she will still have fun and it brings us closer and closer to the sleepover. A thought that still has goosebumps running down my skin. I hope we survive Sarah. We'll be over run my little girls. Bags under my eyes are never a good thing Sarah. Never a god thing. it's going to be like attack of the birds. Except with a lot of pink and sugar." She laughed lightly and sipped on the remnant of her glass.

What Gabriella said next didn't entirely surprise Sarah, especially when Sarah had told her previously, at the same time it still hit her pretty hard, for what reason she was unsure. She didn't let it show though and instead drank more of the wine, using it as a distraction from the uncomfortable situation she found herself in. She couldn't just remain silent, she had to answer the woman but she would do so honestly, not dissuade her but neither would she be careful when speaking of Kara's true nature. "Honestly Kara is a beautiful woman but she is not the type to commit, she hit on me when I first arrived, pursued me until I finally told her straight up that it wasn't going to happen, I didn't tell her everything but I touched on my past and she quickly stopped harassing me. So if you want to know if it's worth it, I would have to say if you are only looking for a physical relationship, probably. She just isn't the type to commit, I have seen her with a good deal of people at the hospital." She didn't want to make her seem like a bad person though, while Kara was a flirt and sometimes a bit too playful to the point of being annoying, she wasn't a bad person. "But, she is a decent person and a great nurse so I suppose it is up to you."

Sarah took another drink of the wine and took a deep breath afterwards, it wasn't like she should care but it still wasn't comfortable. So she was happy when Gabriella changed the subject and even more glad to talk about Hannah. "I think we should call her down now, perhaps when she finishes making the fruit salad she can help me with the burgers, and I can help her with the salad while the grill heats up." She wasn't going to call the girl down yet, she still wanted to finish off the glass of wine and let Gabriella finish what she was saying, their conversation, Kara aside, being something she enjoyed. "She doesn't like missing school but I think the activities will more than make up for it, I really am thinking about skipping tomorrow, spending a good three days with her would be great." Sarah finished off her her glass of wine before nodding, "Yes tomorrow is going to be a bit crazy, especially since I have only ever taken care of Hannah, I am not use to so many children. I am glad I will have you by my side." She let out a small laugh as well and then leaned in a bit speaking at a near whisper, "I don't look good with bags under my eyes either, let's do our best to avoid that."

It would have been an added bonus if Sarah could just call in and stay with both Hannah and her. It would have been nice to have some quality with the girls. It was reassuring to hear that they would be tackling this sleep over together. Heavens knows what would happen if there was only one of them. Then again, maybe they were just over estimating a few things. I was just nine little girls. What harm would that bring. Honestly, she could picture Sarah with bag under her eyes. Who would bags look good on anyways? "You can't afford to have bags under your eyes. Someone has a date." She softly reminded. Not wanting to advance on the subject again until after the slumber party. "Okay... I need to give the potatoes some time to boil and I'll just let them cool when they're done until the burgers are almost ready, so whenever you an Hannah are ready we can get these burgers rolling." She cleaned off her hands to rid them of the starch that came off of the potatoes. Gabby wandered over to the foot of the stairs and looked up the stairway. "Hannah, ready to make the fruit salad?" It was little to no time before she saw the little one emerge from her bedroom with a little more or a normal hue to her skin, as opposed to the slight paleness she noted before.

She would think about Kara on her own time. Maybe later in the evening. Obvious right off the bat, she already knew she was going to pursue a serious relationship with Kara based off of what Sarah had already told her. However there was always room for a friend, and she saw an easy friend with benefits with Kara. No matter how cruel it may have sounded, it was what Kara was presented as and Gabby had no problems seeing that. Maybe she would give Sarah and Hannah some alone time tomorrow and try and get a hold of Kara tomorrow. If Sarah really did take the day off. Otherwise, she would try it some other time. The night of Sarah's date, Gabriella was making on plans. She wanted to be here when Sarah left and got back. She certainly wasn't going to send the girl on a blind date with no support. What kind of friend would she be? The nanny walked into the kitchen with Hannah. The little one obviously happy to be working the kitchen with her mother. She plucked a nice array of fruits for them to use. "Tonight we dine on chef Hannah's fruit salad and chef Sarah's gourmet hamburgers. I'm starving!" She announced with a little chuckle as she checked on the potatoes.

"Okay let us check the list. Invites sent, check. Three dozen ready to cut logs of sugar cookie dough, check. Icing for cookie decorations, check. Appointment for mother of the host to arrive with an array of pizza, check. My collection of nail polish for mani and pedi's, check. Hmm... am I missing anything? Maybe a movie? If you girls aren't bouncing off of the walls from the cookies, maybe we can slip in a movie and some popcorn. Give your mom and I a moment to collect ourselves." She threw a smile in Sarah's direction.

Sarah was glad that Gabriella only touched on the subject of the date, she didn't feel like thinking about it, much less talking about the date. It wasn't that she was having second thoughts, she would go on the date even if it was just to prove to herself that she could. What she was feeling was anxiety and it would not go away which only made dwelling on it more annoying. Sarah made sure everything was ready to toss on the grill as Hannah was called down by Gabriella and it was, the meat and the cheese already good to go and with Hannah descending the stairs that was wonderful. Better than anything else her daughter seemed to be doing much better, some color returned to her skin and none of the sluggish qualities she had displayed before. She even smiled brightly to Gabriella, which wasn't only nice to see but a tad bit of a surprise, the smile having usually been reserved for Sarah alone. Not that Sarah didn't receive one as well but it seemed being taken care of by the woman had continued to pry open her closed little heart. Sarah found herself a mix of proud and jealous, she liked having the beautiful smile to herself but it was worth sharing it if she opened up, trusted someone else.

It wasn't the only reason she was feeling jealous though, not that her other reasons were as easy to identify as loving her daughter but there were a couple of hints, ones that she would have to think more about at a later date. Sarah decided against having Hannah come to the grill with her, instead smiling as Gabriella went over the checklist, Hannah nodding with each delicious and fun piece of the sleepover puzzle as it was spoken aloud. Sarah reciprocated the smile Gabriella sent her, a beautiful smile as usual and quite soft towards the other woman. She only gave a slight nod and took the patties out to the grill, lighting it and looking in through the window to see if Hannah had went over to the fruit, to begin making the fruit salad. When she got the grill lit she tossed the meat on the grill, keeping the cheese aside until the end. There were eight patties, enough for two each and a few extras, whether they pigged out or just kept them around for some time they were going to be delicious. The best part about burgers was the rest of the ingredients being raw, requiring no cooking, it allowed her time to relax for a second, she even walked back inside as she gave the burgers a little time.

Going inside wasn't just to look upon her daughter and Gabriella, she also snagged her wine glass and took another sip, it just seemed right to drink something alcoholic while grilling. She would have preferred a beer, that would have been perfect for the image, but she had wine and that would do for the time. "So Hannah, what are you going to do with the fruit salad?" She smiled looking upon her daughter, only to get an innocent look on her face, "You don't get to see it until it's done." She was definitely feeling better, even being a tad playful as she covered the bowl of fruit she had only just began to construct. She shooed her mother away and Sarah only laughed, turning to Gabriella and smiling, "I leave it to you then." With that she took her wine back outside and manned the grill, taking occasional sips and enjoying the atmosphere in her home. It was a new feeling but it was incredibly pleasant, she felt quite at ease and enthusiastic to see what Hannah would create. She left the really confusing inner questions for later and focused in on what she would do the next day, concentrating on the burgers for the most part. She still wasn't sure if she would stay home but she definitely wanted to. With Hannah feeling so much better though it was hard to convince herself. She would just have to see how the night went and make her decision later. For then she would cook the burgers and wait for the other women to tell her when they were done.

Gabby caught the smile and was silently proud at the progress that she and Hannah had silently made in the time she had been here. Sure it wasn't as noticeable as shouting from the rooftops, but she was just as happy with the smile she received. The smile on her lips went comfortably lax, but never went away. Especially when Hannah hid her fruit salad creation from her mother as a surprise to be revealed later on. A cute sight, of course. As the potatoes softened up a bit, they were taken out of the pot and strained. Tossed into a bowl and she took out the cutting board for a few more fresh ingredients and began combining them with the potatoes and stirring it up. The result was cream and delicious, in her opinion. The smell of the burgers came wafting through the door and it had Gabby's mouth watering. She took a deep noticeable whiff. "Mmmm... those burgers smell sinfully delicious Sarah. I can hardly contain myself." She said as she continued to stir up the potato salad and placed it on the dining room table. Gabby's drink was long gone and she walked over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles of beer and a bottle of A&W root beer that resembled the other two. "Here you go little lady." She said, popping the lid off of the soda bottle before heading to Sarah."Burgers and beer. A classic, no? Care to join me?" She offered as she held out the bottle for Sarah in one hand as she sipped on her own with the other.

Hannah seemed to be highly concentrated on her fruit salad. Gabby could see her through the window. And to see her sip on the root beer was adorable. A weird sight, but she knew it was root beer. "She is hard at work with that salad. I fear my potato salad won't stand a chance." She said with a little laugh, looking from Hannah to Sarah. "I haven't had this much fun in ages, I have to admit. It's nice to see she looking much better as well. Do you think we should still keep her home tomorrow? I'm pretty sure she's warmed to the idea already. I was going to have her make breakfast with me in the morning if she stayed home. Make pancakes for 'mommy' and maybe something else. Maybe make our own omelet. We may have the next Chef Gordon Ramsey on our hands. Both a wonderful and frightful thing at the same time. The man has such a temper, but a golden gift when it comes to the culinary arts. Then again she has the potential to be anything she desires. Maybe even follow in her mother's footsteps. What do you think? Two generations of doctors in the family?" That would be cute as well. Hannah did look up to her mother a great deal. It would be no surprise if she grew up to be something in the medical field.

It sounded as though she were talking about her own child. Occasionally she did like to think that way, but in the end reality would always win. Then again, that wouldn't stop her from treating Hannah as though she were her own. It was the best mindset for taking care of a child. To treat them as though they were your own, but know that they are not. She silently sipped on her beer slowly. After this bottle it would be water. Then again it would little to no effect on her since it was to accompany dinner. "Well, I'll ready the table and get out of your way before I start drooling where I stand." She teased as she went back inside and began setting the table and grabbed an assortment of condiments for the burgers.

As Sarah continued to watch over the burgers she finished her glass of wine and had it sitting on the side. "Well I hope they turn out good, the smell alone won't fill our bellies." She wanted to impress Gabriella a bit, thinking about how she should show the woman how she could cook more than spaghetti. She could easily do that though, show off another one of the dishes her basic cooking skills could prepare. The more pressing matter on her mind was whether she wanted to get more to drink, a question that was answered for her soon enough when Gabriella brought her the perfect grilling beverage. "Don't mind if I do, would love another drink." She gave a small smile as she took the beer from Gabriella, quickly getting it up and taking a swig, leaning back against the house next to the grill. "They should be ready before long. Do you want cheese on yours? And if so which kind? We have American, Provolone, and Pepper-jack." Sarah and Hannah both took cheese on theirs, sometimes multiple slices if they were feeling daring and they made sure to let it melt on the burgers before taking them off the grill, so when they began eating it was still nice and gooey. She wouldn't assume that Gabriella wanted it though, some people didn't like it that way.

"Well for tomorrow I am still not sure but I think I will stay home, I don't think Hannah should have to be the only one getting to play hookey. I still want to bond between the three of us a bit more as well, Hannah really seems to be growing attached to you and that is something I haven't seen in a very long time... I didn't think I would see it again to be honest." She looked in through the window to see Hannah and smiled, "I am just so glad she has found another person to open up to again... I am glad we finally landed you to come into our lives." She hadn't meant it to sound so mushy but she was sincere, it seemed that Gabriella was what both Sarah and her daughter needed to finally move on with their lives. "I would be honored if she decided to become a doctor and follow in my footsteps but I will settle as long as she grows up happy. I just want her to be happy, to never come close to the misery she had to deal with when she was younger. If I had to guess though I think she would make a great writer, she loves reading and her essays as always wonderful, her teachers thought I wrote them before they got to know her." She laughed a bit, it was true, the girl was too smart for her own good.

When Gabriella went back inside it was nearly time to pull the burgers off the grill, she had never got an answer to her cheese question though. As a just in case she left two burgers without cheese, they would have to make do if she wanted cheese, and put cheese on the others. When they finally finished she pulled them off the grill and onto a fresh plate, not wanting the juices from the raw meat from the original plate to get on the now fully cooked delicious burgers. With that she put the lid on the grill down so the coals would burn out and walked back inside, heading over to the table and sitting the patties right in the middle, then going over to grab the tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions, the works. With those on the table and buns on the way the only things left were the potato salad and fruit salad. Sarah let Hannah keep her secret still and Sarah went ahead and sat down, sitting here half-finished beer next to her plate, "Can't wait to see the salads I will be enjoying, especially the super secret fruit salad you've created." Hannah smiled and picked up her large boll and headed over to the table, sitting it down and finally revealing the combination of fruits. Honeydew, cantaloupe, apples, and grapes. A nice combination of fruits and Hannah sat down, leaving Sarah nodding in approval, she loved grapes.

Gabriella was fine for either cheese or no cheese. She was not a very picky eater at all. She let it be a surprise and she finished her potato salad just before Hannah finished her fruit salad. She took the bowl and a large serving spoon and placed both on the table near the burgers and took a seat on one side of Sarah. The burgers not only looked but smelled divine. Heavenly. Her eyes looks across the table as Hannah approached with a sweet creation in a bowl. She looked at the variation of fruit and gave a nod. "Definitely looks good enough to eat." She chimed with a lax smile as she sat her half empty bottle of beer off to the side. It was cute to watch Hannah do the same with her root beer. She was certainly happy with the turn out. Hannah was doing much better and got to spend some time with her nanny and mother in the kitchen. They'll have to do this again sometime, but she wanted it to stay a fun occasional thing. Especially since the slumber party would be soon upon them. "Bon appetit ladies. Everything looks so delicious I have no idea where to start." She figured she would start with the delicious burger, followed by the potato salad, and save the best for last... the fruit salad.

A bun was selected and then juicy burger was added. Sarah did a lovely job with them. Oddly enough, not everyone could grill a burger like that. The lettuce, tomato, pickles, and ketchup, and mustard soon followed and the burger was more than ready. A spoonful of potato salad was placed on her plate soon after. The juiciness of the burger and the creaminess of the potato salad complimented one another beautifully. A single bite of her burger was taken and she found juice dripping down her chin. She muffled a little laugh as she chewed the savory bite and swallowed before taking a napkin and cleaning the juice from her chin. "Wow... that is one delicious burger." She took another swig of her beer. "You're looking a lot better Hannah. Good enough for the sleepover, I dare say." She teased as she took a spoon to her potato salad. Burgers and fries would have been better, but this was good too. Silently she really wanted a picture of this moment. She dug through her pocket and pulled out her cell phone and turned on the camera. "You can't tell me that this isn't a kodak moment. I would love a picture of mother and daughter. The chefs of the evening. Say... Burgers and fruit salad!" As opposed to the usual 'cheese'. She took the picture and gave a relaxed sigh, looking at the result. "And there will be plenty of pictures for the sleepover as well." She added before she dove back into her delicious burger and occasionally feasted on her potato salad until it was gone. She still had a bite or two of her burger left and after that she would have some of the fruit salad and see if she had any room for a second burger.

It wasn't difficult to finish making her plate, Sarah loaded it with a giant burger and plenty of their sides, the only difficult thing to do was stop herself from adding too much of the delicious looking food to her plate. When she finished making her own she gave Hannah a hand, reaching over and taking her plate and creating another great looking burger for her daughter, then letting her put whatever else she wanted on from their side dishes. Hannah wasted no time in plating up and digging in though, while Sarah didn't jump into the food as quickly. Instead she watched, looking at both Hannah and Gabriella with a small smile. The good was tantalizing no doubt but she was far to happy to let her attention be grabbed by food, the only thing she was really interested in were the two people responsible for her happiness. Staring too long would make things awkward though and she soon began to eat, picking up her burger and nodding over to Gabriella at her compliment. Her attention turned to her daughter when Gabriella brought up the sleepover, and immediately Hannah nodded, taking her first break from the burger to swallow and respond. "I feel much better and I really want to do the sleepover, I don't want to cancel it, everyone is looking forward to it." Hannah was almost pleading as she looked from Gabriella to her mother and that was the final cute look, Sarah couldn't resist any longer.

Sarah took another large drink from the beer before sitting it back down and sighing, "Alright, as long as you don't show any signs of getting worse before tomorrow we can continue on with the plans and have a lot of fun. That being said, I think I should stay home and look after you, be sure your not going to get others sick." She gave a mischievous smile that revealed her true reason for staying home as she leaned over and ruffled her daughters hair. Her smile only brightened when a picture was brought up and she immediately looked over and smiled, Hannah doing the same but also saying the words encouraged by Gabriella. Sarah wasn't pleased with just the two of them being in the picture though and she stood up and walked over to Gabriella, whispering slightly, "Don't think you're escaping, you happen to be a chef of the night as well and I don't think the picture with be complete without you in it." Hannah joined her mother over by Gabriella and almost forcefully Sarah got her up and took the camera, holding it out and pressing up against Gabriella innocently before taking the picture of the three of them together. With that she slipped back into her seat to finish eating, trying to make sure Gabriella knew she was part of the family now, of course she had unknowingly pressed her breasts up against the woman but still, the point stood. Hannah was embracing it as well, she just wanted things to continue well, especially with the next days sleepover.

It brought a smile to Gabby's lips to hear that Sarah would be staying with both her and Hannah tomorrow. She knew Hannah would a field day, even if it meant missing school. The little one needed a little R and R anyway. She worked so hard for a kid her age. It would be nice to see her having a little fun. She watched as Sarah got out of her chair and she felt the words brushing softly against the skin of her ear as she whispered her little message. gabby could help but relinquish a short little reserved laugh as the camera was taken from her. Hannah too got out of her chair and posed next to her mother and Gabby knew there was nothing she would want to say to despite their decision to include her in the picture. She really liked it. A light flush came to her cheeks as she felt Sarah's breasts pressing against her back as she got closer to fit them all into the picture. She lax smile on her lips did not fade away as both Sarah and Hannah took their seats at the table once more. She found herself wondering if Sarah knew what she had done. In no less than a second she knew it was but an innocent thing. One that got the sexually depraved nanny a little heated, but that was forced aside. There was a moment of silence as everyone continued to eat before Gabby spoke up once more. Having looked at her fingernails and how the paint was starting to wear off.

"Hmmm... rest and relaxation. That's what we need. A ladies day. We can do our nails. I can show you how to make an avocado mask, and believe me if you wear it I am most definitely getting a picture of that." She took another swig of her beer. The contents of the glass nearly empty. Another bite of her burger and she was more than halfway done with the succulent and delicious meal they had made for dinner. "Maybe we should just do your toes Hannah. You and your friends can paint each other's nails at the sleep over. I've got more nail polish than I know what to do with." It was a nice way to pass time in her other jobs. The nanny glued her eyes to her plate and continued eating until her plate was cleared. She managed to save room for the best thing last. The fruit salad. Gabby excused herself from the table and went to the cabinet and snagged three bowls. One for each of them. She sat back in her chair and took a spoonful... or three, of the salad and stabbed a piece of cantaloupe with her fork and made it disappear past her lips with a satisfied look upon her face. Nothing like a light sweet dessert to cleanse the palette. "It's delicious Hannah. Thank you." She said before placing a juicy grape past her lips. Another thought dawned on her. "Oh... Katey's mother, Misses Clayton called and she will be dropping Katey off at six. She has to be at work at seven and I told her it was fine. Are you okay with that Hannah?" She asked looking at the little girl.

A ladies day sounded pretty good, Sarah was beautiful but she wasn't exactly feminine, she wore her hair up most of the time, preferred jeans to a skirt or dress, and makeup rarely touched her skin. "Well that sounds good, not sure I am going to be very good at all this so you will have to teach both me and Hannah." She smiled and Hannah did as well, happy to hear she would be spending time with her mother, hoping even more than she had before that she would feel fine. Sarah continued to drink but found herself emptying her glass, and for some reason she didn't like that. So she stood, excusing herself for a moment, and went to grab another beer, pulling it out of the fridge and popping it open. She would have offered Gabriella one but she hadn't been quite done with hers and Sarah wouldn't want to offer her another when she may not want one, especially since she had stated she wasn't a big drinker. Sarah wasn't either usually but for some reason she felt compelled to continue. As she plopped back down Hannah was busy getting excited over the toenail painting and she dug in, speaking with her mouth slightly full, "I would like that, though you have to help mom with her toenails and fingernails." She looked to Sarah and Sarah smiled, nodding, "Well I would like that." She turned to Gabriella, "Going to make me look beautiful?"

They were all continue eating, the fruit salad being the last part of the meal and Sarah had to agree with Gabriella, it was delicious and Hannah seemed proud, as she should have been. Mention of her friend Katey brought her back around to the party and she nodded, she was glad to hear it, as long as her friends were coming she didn't care when they arrived. While Hannah began to make random smalltalk about the party, her excitement evident. At the same time Sarah was drinking, having finished her fruit quickly and not really wanting to eat anything else. The odd part was that she felt a bit tipsy already, product of not drinking much perhaps. The strangest part of it all was what she was staring at, her eyes locked on Gabriella as she spoke to Hannah, knowing full well what she was doing but still refusing to accept why. She would have to put Hannah to bed soon and she would be able to spend more time with Gabriella, something that made her happier than it should have. So she distracted herself, seeing that Hannah had finished eating and standing up from the table, taking another long swig of beer before sitting it down and grabbing her plate, then Hannah's, and finally looking to Gabriella, "Done or shall I come back for it?"

Gabriella was all kinds of excited about the fun they were to have in the next few days. At first it seemed a bit hectic, but there was more fun than worry to it all. "Usually my policy is, you can't perfect the perfected and don't fix what isn't broken, but I can take a stab at it." Doing Sarah's nails was going to be a nice relaxing thing to do. She was getting more and more comfortable with the beautiful woman and was getting a really good handle on keeping her sexual desires aside. Her attention was caught as Sarah stood up from the table and began collecting plates. Gabby was already done and her plate was as naked as a newborn baby. "I'm done, and quite stuffed. Thank you Sarah." She replied as her plate was taken away. While she was full, she certainly wasn't tired. It was Hannah's bed time and Sarah would, no doubt put her daughter to bed soon. "Thank you, again, for the delicious dessert Hannah. Sweet dreams, dear." It was Gabriella's turn to get up from the table. Any leftovers that miraculously remained were placed in tupperwares and put away in the fridge. "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable for the evening, I'll be right back down." Gabby was soon headed upstairs and into her room. She would take a shower in the morning to help wake her up. For now she went through her drawers and pulled out a pair of red boy short panties and a red spaghetti strap tank top. Her fuzzy warm slippers were put on and she put her clothes in the laundry hamper before she left her room and ventured down the hall, past Hannah's room, and back downstairs to the kitchen.

Her beer bottle was thrown away and she was certainly feeling very relaxed this evening. Hannah didn't have to be up early in the morning. Yet she wouldn't blame the little one for being up early out of habit. That and the added eagerness that Sarah was staying home would probably have Hannah up early as well. She grabbed herself a bottle of water from the fridge and rinsed off a few dishes and set them in the dishwasher and started it up then turned off the kitchen light and sat on the sofa. The t.v. was flicked on and she turned it on some random channel that looked good. The nanny leaned comfortably against the arm of the sofa where she could see the stairs behind the sofa. She reached into her purse and pulled out a travel size lotion and placed some on the palm of her hands and she admired the smell of warm vanilla sugar as it was warmed up between her palms before it was placed on her hairless legs. They certainly had a long day ahead of them. From the tips of her toes to the very top of her thighs, not one inch was spared as she waited for the single mother. This is where she was grateful that the house harbored no men. When she first saw Sarah dressed in her choice of attire for bedtime, Gabby was more than happy to match. As opposed to the usual pants and t shirt she wore around the married men and single father she had worked for, trying not to look like a slutty nanny or the comfortable woman she actually was. Again this job was perfect and she loved it more and more. It could get better, but those thoughts would be saved for bed time. Hey... they were allowed to peek out every now and then. The lotion was put away. Her breasts being hugged by low neckline of her tank top as she leaned over to her purse before sitting back with a relaxed sigh. A lax smile would appear on her face when she saw Sarah, of course.

Sarah didn't see herself as perfect, nowhere close to it at any point, not her mind and especially not her looks. Sure she wasn't ridiculous enough to believe she wasn't attractive, she knew she was graced with a certain natural beauty, but she also knew she did practically nothing to make herself more than naturally beautiful. So she was quite curious to see what Gabriella could do with her, painting her nails and maybe even matching it to an outfit and truly be stunning for once. "Well I think you will be able to improve these bland nails, though they are trimmed down, I have to keep them short for work, not sure what you can do with my nails." She laughed a bit as she got the plates cleared away, grabbing Hannah up in her arms after Gabriella wished her sweet dreams, the girl nodding but obviously getting drowsy after filling her stomach. It wasn't exactly easy to carry her daughter but she wasn't too heavy for Sarah yet and she liked the feel of her daughter in her arms. "Let's go dear, I will put you to sleep..." She whispered, stroking Hannah's hair gently as she secured her grip. She nodded to Gabriella about changing, she would probably do the same, get into something more comfortable and come back down when Hannah was asleep. It was a bit surprising how fast Hannah went down once on her bed though, the small girl barely touching the pillow before she got to sleep, her cute face bringing a smile to Sarah's face, the mother not even bothering to grab a book to read. She simply pulled the covers up over her daughter and kissed her on the head, flipping the light off before going out into the hall and to her own room.

Sarah did the usual, she got her clothing off and tossed it in one of the corners and then went over to the closet, grabbing her favorite sort of sleeping attire, a slightly large shirt. Sure she had some normal sleeping attire but it wasn't nearly as comfortable in her opinion and she wasn't about to sacrifice comfort for anything. With the large white t-shirt tossed on she headed back downstairs, her long black hair let down and falling wherever it wished and her long beautiful legs hanging down uncovered. When she got back downstairs she went over and grabbed the beer she had been drinking, taking it over to the couch and plopping down next to Gabriella with a smile. It wasn't obvious yet, by action or to herself, that Sarah was already slightly drunk, her usually drinking habits being light and tonight already surpassing how much she would normally drink even on a night she chose to. Regardless she continued drinking and snuggled in to the couch, looking over to Gabriella as a pleasant scent hit her nose. The woman smelled great and subconsciously she shifted a tad closer before focusing on the television, wanting to smell the lotion of the other woman's skin. She didn't say much at first, focusing on the TV and just finding herself at ease around Gabriella, but after a moment she let out a small sigh and turned to the woman next to her. "I'm quite excited about tomorrow, it should be fun, even before the other kids arrive..." She paused for a moment, leaning in even further and looking at Gabriella more intensely, then she spoke, "So tell me... What did you decided about Kara? Are you going to go see her?"

It was no surprise to see Sarah coming downstairs in what she was wearing. The nanny had seen it once before and silently thought of it as a bonus to her job. She even took pleasure in watching as Sarah disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a beer in her hand. Her deep green eyes looked back to the television when Sarah sat at her side. A dim light lit the foyer and a dim light above the stove, but other than that, the t.v. was the main source of light. Gabby had mentally noted everything about Sarah. How close she was sitting to her. How smooth her legs were. Even the slight laxness in her behavior. Then again she had never seen Sarah drink as much as she had tonight. It was far from a hindrance to the nanny. She heard the woman at her side sigh and the raven haired nanny's eyes shifted towards Sarah. "Oh yes. I'm planning on it being a lot of fun." She placed her hands out in front of her and looked at her nails. "A nice girls day, that's what we need. We are going to need the relaxing time to brace for the sleepover. These little girl's are going to be on a sugar high, but they will crash eventually." A small silence filled the air and she noted how Sarah got even closer to her and spoke of Kara. This was something she had not expected. As far as Gabriella was concerned, she was not going to bring up Kara at all in front of Sarah, fearing it would probably annoy the woman to be reminded that the nanny was dating a co worker.

There was no denying that Kara had certainly been on her mind. The sexual deprivation was certainly getting to her, though she was never going to show it. "I figured I'd meet up with her. Maybe have a date or two and see where it lands me. Basically see where it goes. I'm a little rusty, so... yeah." She knew where it would land her. In bed with a smoking hot woman and temporarily sated appetite. "I'll have to get to know her better, of course. Although a first impression certainly says a lot about her, I can't deny that." She found herself now sitting on the sofa, fully facing Sarah with the t.v. still playing out a commercial as they spoke. "Maybe we could do a double date sometime. You, your date, and Kara and I. If things don't bomb for the both of us." She doubted that the outcome of her date with Kara would be less than what she had expected. She had dated girls like her before. Basically fuck buddies. Of course, if it clashed with her job, she'd drop the red head like a hot potato, but Sarah seemed fine with it all, which still had Gabby cautious. The nanny tucked one side of her long loose tendrils behind her hair. She took Sarah's hand in her own, looking at the woman's well taken care of nails. Short or long, she could certainly do something with them. Her eyes looking at the shapes of her nails and debating on a french tip or a pattern of some sort. Gabriella then looked at the t.v. with a sigh and Sarah's hand still in hers. Nothing seemed to be on. "So, you retiring to bed anytime soon?" She asked curiously.

Looking at Gabriella was bringing forth more emotion than Sarah would normally feel, as if her current state was feeding something she had been holding back, some feelings she had been harboring behind the wall she had built up. Those sorts of thoughts didn't make it very far as she looked at the nannies smooth skin, carnal thoughts overtaking everything else for a short duration, and by the time she regained focus she was speaking. "Yes, a girls day would definitely be nice, especially taking some time to relax before the house is bombarded. I mean I am sure that part will be fun as well but in a much different way." The TV didn't really matter at the moment, it was simply white noise in the background that neither one of them seemed to be paying attention to. For Sarah it was because she didn't much care about the TV, she had only come back down to spend some time with Gabriella and drink a bit more, she never really cared about TV to begin with. Especially with mention of Kara from her end, she shifted it from them sitting on the couch to a semi-serious conversation. It was the only thing on her mind though, and as she waited for Gabriella to respond she continued to drink her beer, her beautiful eyes focused on Gabriella.

What Sarah still wasn't prepared for, despite feeling it before, was the slight anger at hearing her plans with Kara. She knew what would happen, Kara was not the settling down type and while she would be fun no doubt but then it would be over, or become something casual. That made her angry, she didn't let it show on her face but that was what she was feeling, anger. The idea of double dating almost sent her over the edge though, as irrational as it was she didn't want to double date, see Gabriella with Kara. The only real emotion on her face was a slight pouting look as she blew a strand out hair out of her eyes and then proceeded to bite her lip a bit, doing her best to avoid a scoff or another sigh. It all began to spill over a bit when Gabriella took her hand, no anger but she got in a tad closer and one of her fingers began brushing over the nannies hand, slowly stroking the soft skin. She did it for some time, locking eyes with Gabriella and getting close enough to where not only were they both facing each other but their legs were touching slightly. "I'm not sure, there doesn't seem to be much on TV but I'm not that sleepy." Sarah bit her lower lip, the beer on the table near the couch was empty and while she wasn't blackout drunk she was bad enough to no longer be thinking rationally. So as she continued to stroke Gabriella's hand she also gave her a sultry look, her eyes being the very definition of bedroom eyes and as she leaned in her voice took on a slightly more heated and heavy tone, "Will you come keep me company for a bit?"

Gabriella was completely oblivious to Sarah's anger. The slight caress of Sarah's finger upon her hand had a smile tugging at the corner of her lip, but she decided not to think to much on the matter. Gabby's heart jumped in her chest for a second when Sarah asked if she would keep her company in her room. It wasn't the first time they both had occupied Sarah's room. Maybe it was the tone. Maybe Gabby was just reading too much into it. Maybe Gabby was hearing what she wanted to hear. She had to snap herself into some sense before she answered. "Of course, I wouldn't mind." With that she took the remote and turned off the television. Her hand reluctantly slipped out of Sarah's as she began ascending the stairs first and heading down the hall to Sarah's room. She took great care not to make any noise that could wake Hannah up. She was just now realizing how chilly it was getting. They had been cooking downstairs and the heat from the appliances seemed to have lingered, but as the night went on the temperature outside seemed to dip. Goosebumps danced across her skin, but were wiped away. It was not intolerable. "So..." Gabby sat up on Sarah's bed and made herself a little more comfortable and leaned back against a few pillows with her legs stretch out comfortably. "I was planning on having a lunch date with Kara the same day as your date. I figured lunch would be better because I want to be back here in time to help you get ready, get dinner made, and see you off on your date."

Green eyes looked at Sarah and Gabby smiled and patted at the soft surface of the bed at her side. "I won't bite Sarah... well, not much." She jested with a light laugh. Her arms stretched above her head, lifting her tank top a little to give a preview to her taut and toned stomach. "You'd swear we were having our own little sleepover." Gabby slid herself beneath the covers and got even more comfortable. "Mmmm... I'll slip out to my own room, if you pass out. Don't worry. Trust me, I'm a bit of a cuddle bug when I occupy the bed with someone else. Not many know it, of course." Gabby got comfortable and laid herself on her side, facing Sarah with her head resting on the pillow. Sarah seemed very relaxed and Gabby was working rather hard not to take full advantage of this situation and show Sarah the advantages of switching teams and pairing up with a girl. Gabby had grown fond of Sarah, and Kara would be a fill in, but she doubt the hot red head would touch what Sarah had. She knew Sarah in all her rawness and really liked her, but there was a line she didn't want to cross and that was out of Sarah's comfort zone, or so she thought.

Sarah would never have acted as she was on a normal day but with the alcohol she had thrown everything but her desire out the window. So when Gabriella agreed to keep her company a pleased grin touched her soft lips and she nodded, almost purring as she spoke, "Great." She quickly followed Gabriella off of the couch and up the stairs to her room, in her mind a very clear purpose even if she hadn't been completely clear. The decreasing temperature didn't bother Sarah, she had always liked when it got cold and besides, the bed would keep them both warm. Gabriella's seeming obliviousness made her a sigh though and she only felt further disappointment as Kara's name touched Gabriella's lips again but she didn't say anything, she only went and plopped down beside the woman, smirking as she spoke of biting. Sarah was not experienced with being with another woman, not at all, but she had some imagination and her fantasies since Gabriella's arrival gave her some ideas. The increasing frustration of Gabriella not knowing why she had been invited up to the room and having to see that beautiful body, even getting the peak at the toned stomach, eventually caused Sarah to move forward, decide to take lead. It wasn't going to be difficult, she had already decided what she was going to do in her drunken state and Gabriella wasn't making it difficult as she got comfortable next to Sarah.

Sarah relaxed as well, moving very close to Gabriella, on her side as well and reached forward, moving her hand to Gabriella's cheek and stroking it gently. "This is not the kind of sleepover those girls are going to have tomorrow... Though I did have a game in mind for the two of us to play..." She moved herself and leaned in even close this time, her eyes looking in to Gabriella's before letting their lips connect. It was quite sudden but the kiss wasn't too forceful, Gabriella could have pulled away if she wished, Sarah's soft lips only barely against hers. Then she pulled back, her fingers brushing gently along Gabriella's face as she looked at her, expecting a reaction of some sort. The alcohol had definitely given her some courage to accept what she had been feeling, "What do you think? Up for a game?" She bit her lower lip and her eyes displayed the lust she was feeling. The question at this point was if Gabriella wanted it as well, if she had some feelings for the single mother or if she wanted to keep it professional. The unfortunate truth was that if Gabriella didn't want it that she could have just ruined her chances of having the best nanny she could ever hope for, she just wasn't thinking about that in her current state.

Gabriella's heart sunk and was doing flips at the same time. The soft caress of Sarah's hands upon her cheek sent a wave of heat to engulf her body. It was only now that her mind was starting to connect recent events together. The invitation to bed. The sudden closeness. The tone of Sarah's voice. Gabby wasn't just imagining what she wanted. It was actually happening. Just as her thoughts were running a thousand miles a minute, they came to an abrupt halt. Those lips. Those soft sweet lips. Dear God this had to be a dream. No matter how brief the kiss, a kiss was a kiss. The emerald eyed nanny found herself trapping her own lower lip between her teeth when the kiss had ended. Then Sarah spoke of a game for their adult slumber party. As ready as Gabby was to just ravish the single mother in a heated second, she had a justified hesitation. Her hand came to rest on Sarah's upturned hip and a reluctant sigh escaped her lips. "Oy Sarah." She sighed. Gabby stole her own kiss from Sarah's lips, wanting to leave no indication that she had no interest in the woman what so ever. "You have no idea how much I would love to play that game with you, but not now. Not as you are. If you make the same offer and you're completely sober... then..." She leaned over to whisper in Sarah's ear, "Then yes." A kiss was placed on Sarah's cheek. "I had better get to my room before I change my mind."

Gabby was quarreling with herself as to what she had just done. Had she really let the woman she had the hugest crush for slip through her fingers? Maybe Sarah wouldn't remember it in the morning. Her hand slipped off of Sarah's hip and she slipped from beneath the covers and walked over to the door, only to look back once. "Good night Sarah, I'll see you in the morning." With that she gently closed the door behind her. When she finally got to her room and closed the door behind her she spoke in a whisper, "I. Am. Such. An. Idiot." She was so damn horny and she kept imagining Sarah and all the things that could have happened if she had just said 'yes'. Then again the unforeseen consequences were what had her holding back. That and the respect she had for Sarah. Her tank top was slid off of her body and put aside as she slipped beneath her own covers. A hand slipping beneath the waist band of her panties to confirm the dampness of her arousal. That night would have to be a party of one. The climax would be no where as big as it would have been had she gone through with the offer, but eventually the deed was done and she was passed out. Her mind was riddled with dreams of Sarah a various sexual escapades. She was right back where she had started. Nevermind Kara, she really wanted Sarah, but if Kara would release this sexual tension, then it would help a little bit.

Gabriella ended up waking around six thirty in the morning. No real reason. She quietly gathered a pair of denim shorts and a light blue shirt with a sweet heart neckline and a bra and panties. With a towel over her shoulder and her clothes in her arms, she went to Sarah's bathroom and began her shower. The hot water helping her cleanse her mind for the time being. The room filled with steam and the scent of warm vanilla as she stepped out and dried herself off and slipped into her clothes, to tip toe out and put her dirty clothes in her bedroom hamper and head downstairs to make breakfast. Only time would tell of the damage that may have happened from last night.

The kiss, it had been wonderful and her first real kiss, sure she had kissed Hannah on the head but even since before she left her ex-husband she hadn't had such a wonderful kiss with another person. Even in her drunken state the feelings behind the kiss were completely real, she had serious feelings for the woman beside her that went further than momentary lust. It hadn't dawned on her in the heat of the moment but it was a huge step, to be able to feel such a thing again was one thing, to actually make a move based on those same feelings was something else entirely for the closed off woman. So when Gabriella kissed her back her heart soared, once again more than just a drunken fling would have allowed. Of course when everything took a turn and Gabriella turned her advances down it all came crashing down around her. Sure she wasn't sober but it didn't matter at the time, she knew what she wanted and while her influenced state may be fooling her, she was nearly positive it was all real. She was crushed, the first time she put herself out there for anyone, at all, she gets turned down. The only thing she could think was that she wanted Gabriella to stop, to come back and not reject her. So when she turned and looked back before continuing it made it all the worse for her and as she watched the woman walk out a few tears came to her eye. Now Sarah was not the type to cry and as she wiped the tears from her eyes she felt stupid, it wasn't a flat out refusal, Gabriella had made her interest clear. What she was feeling was more embarrassment than anything and she knew that, it was just difficult to accept.

Once she wiped the tears away she turned her body over, throwing covers over herself in embarrassment. Part of her wanted to go over to Gabriella's room and make it clear she wasn't just horny or drunk but she didn't want to risk further embarrassment or making matters worse than they already were. So instead she just stayed in the bed, too depressed about the turn of events to do anything but keep her head in a pillow until she finally fell asleep. It wasn't a sound nights sleep either, she didn't wake up or toss and turn but her dreams, they were vivid and when she finally did wake up it made what didn't happen hit her pretty hard. She remembered it all, from their lovely dinner to her blatant disregard for keeping their relationship professional, not to mention the end result of her attempted seduction. So when she heard movement coming towards the room she hit her head and pretended to be asleep like some sort of child. It was Gabriella coming in to use the shower and the awkwardness didn't allow her to show signs of life, instead letting Gabriella go and take her shower, even leave, without saying a word. The smell alone made her a bit crazy though, the images in her mind of Gabriella in the shower had caused her to become slightly aroused and as if the barrier had been removed the feelings she usually kept so easily hidden had emerged to the surface.

Eventually Sarah got up from the bed, she knew now what all those confusing feelings had been over the last day or so, what she had really wanted from Gabriella, and the way she had went about it the night before. While she showered she thought it all over, not sure what she was going to do about it all. It would not be easy to truly put herself out there, she could play last night off if she chose to, keep herself protected, but at the same time it had been so long, so long since she had felt anything close to love or more than physical attraction. It was of course surprising that she felt it for another woman but she had stopped being surprised by the twists life threw her and even as she stepped out of the shower she didn't know what to do. As she was dressing Hannah had already showered and went downstairs. Hannah went over and greeted Gabriella, so excited that she gave the woman a small little hug before shyly going over and plopping down on the couch, knowing she didn't have to rush and that her mother would be coming down soon. Sarah had already been at the top of the stairs and saw the hug, her heart almost breaking when she thought of what would happen if Hannah lost someone she cared about, after finally letting another in. It was a dangerous game, she wanted Gabriella, wanted to pursue the feelings she was having, but if it ended badly then Hannah would get hurt. On the other hand if she did not pursue it Hannah wouldn't have to lose Gabriella but she would miss out on the first person she wanted in a very long time.

She nervously went down the stairs, taking a deep breath and going immediately over to her daughter, kissing the girls head and getting a soft giggle from the girl, exchanging and "I love you" with her daughter. It was after that little I love you that she turned, slowly moving towards Gabriella and standing next to her, the awkwardness in her approach making it obvious that she remembered the night before. "Um... Gabriella. After breakfast can we speak for a bit?" She asked, her voice a tad shaky, and while they could have discussed it right then and there, she didn't want Hannah to hear though, the girl was too smart to be fooled by large words or vague references. She still wasn't sure exactly what she was going to say but she did know that it couldn't be put off long.

Gabby was in the midsts of thought and hadn't even herad Hannah come down. Only when she felt those little arms wrap around her for a hug did she notice and it put a smile on her lips. "Good morning Hannah." She watched as the little one went back into the living room and allowed her to continue cooking breakfast. She heard as Sarah came down the stairs and mother and daughter exchanged words. This too had a smile tugging at the corner of the nanny's lips. She really did not want to leave and that was what she feared. What if things had gotten out of hand as is and this was it? Her attention and nerves were at full attention when Sarah stood at her side. Gabriella did remain composed, of course. It was a bit of relief to hear that she wanted to save the discussion for after breakfast rather than lay it all out now. Especially with Hannah so close by. "Of course." She responded and went back to scrambling the eggs and manning the french toast. Three plates were set, in what seemed like no time. Three plates were set at the table, each with three pieces of french toast, a little mound of cheesy scrambled eggs, and three sausage links. Three glasses of orange juice were added to the table and the silverware and napkins. "Okay ladies, breakfast is ready when you are." She chimed as she took her seat at the table and awaited the others before she began digging into her own plate of food.

"We have french toast, cheesy eggs, and sausage links. Dig in. We're gonna need our strength for today." She said with a lax smile. While the moment last night had been awkward, it did not mean it had to conflict with Hannah's happy day off from school and her slumber party. She did end up thinking most of her meal. Thinking about Hannah was just now getting close to her and how she really did like Sarah, even if it meant having to be platonic with her. She would have lived. Even bots a piece of the lewd dreams she had the other night were trying to interfere in her thoughts. Gabby was sure she missed half of the conversation that may have transpired in her minute absence. She had already finished her eggs and her sausage links when she came back to reality. "So, we shall start our pampering day in a little while. I still have a few things to do before then. Until then, you have a plethora of nail polishes at your disposal. You might want to see what color you would like or think up a pattern." She added as she began cutting up her french toast before drizzling a little syrup on it. It wasn't too long before her plate was cleared and she dismissed herself from the table , sipping on the remnants of her juice as she walked over to the sink and rinsed off her dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. All the while listening to the conversation between mother and daughter.

Things between Sarah and Gabriella weren't exactly normal but that was to be expected after the night before, it wasn't easy but until they talked it was going to remain that way. That didn't remove the truth that breakfast looked great and that Gabriella was a much needed part of her and Hannah's life, a fact Sarah was well aware of. She took a deep breath, giving the woman a small nod, and then heading over to the couch and sitting beside Hannah, hugging the girl close for a second as she waited for the delicious meal to be finished. That didn't take long but the small time with Hannah was nice, especially knowing she wouldn't have to run off after breakfast. So when it was all set out on the table they both headed over, sitting down and mouths watering at the feast before them. Once again they were being treated too well by Gabriella, home cooked meals every single day and today was no exception, even after their previous night. The french toast was what really caught Sarah's eyes, Hannah went right for the eggs. Sarah immediately covered the french toast in syrup and dug in just as instructed. Besides, Gabriella was right, they would all need their strength for the long day ahead of them. Both mother and daughter were eating, small almost meaningless conversations that allowed them to eat without having to stop for long deep conversation.

Breakfast was as quick as usual though, the only big news was the nail polish and Hannah was the one excited about that, doubling her eating effort in order to get to that part more quickly. Sarah made sure to eat quickly as well, wanting to use the time Hannah was distracted with the nail polish to speak with Gabriella, though neither of them ate too fast so they could eat the food. When they were both done they took their dishes to the sink and put them in, Hannah immediately turned to Gabriella, "Can I go ahead and start looking?" She asked, wondering where all the nail polish was and whether she would need to wait awhile for Gabriella to get it all together or just head up and find the plethora spoken of to look at. Sarah was waiting a few steps away, wanting the two of them to finish up their conversation before she spoke to Gabriella, they would have to go somewhere the girl wouldn't hear, perhaps her room, even if it wasn't the best place after what had happened, at least it would keep their conversation private. Of course she was going to go into their conversation with hopes high, she wanted to keep Gabriella as their nanny no matter what, even if it was selfish and while she still didn't know exactly what she was going to say, she wanted Gabriella in her life.

It was adorable to see Hannah so excited about the nail polish. As the dishes were put away she dried off her hands and looked at the excited little girl. It would provide a good distraction for the little one while mother and nanny spoke about last nights events. "I don't see why not. There is a square makeup box beneath the downstairs bathroom sink. It's got tons of nail polish. You can test them out on your own nails. I have two bottles of nail polish remover and a bag of cotton balls, so have at it. Just be sure to lay out a towel where ever you do it. Just in case. You can try it on the living room floor so you can have the t.v. and use the table as a flat surface. That always helps." With the stash of nail polish revealed and her words of caution taken into account, the little girl was off. The sight had her craving her younger days at that moment. Gaby found herself beating Sarah to the punch. "Care to take this upstairs? Maybe your room while she does her nails?" She asked in a rather hushed tone before she turned and made her way up the stairs. The ventured seemed as though it were taking forever until and her nerves were starting to swell once more. Only time would tell what would happen. She wanted to keep her hopes up and think that she could still keep her job and keep Sarah as a friend. To have Sarah as more than a friend would have been amazing, almost unbelievably so.

Already she heard the familiar sound of various nail polish bottles being placed on the surface of the downstairs table. It would take her a while to sort through the various colors. Rather than her own room, she walked into Sarah's room. The familiar sight where the event had occurred the other night. The door was closed behind the two and rather than sit on the bed, she leaded against the dresser with a bit of a sigh. "I have no idea where to begin Sarah." She admitted openly. Should she admit everything and throw her card down on the table? Letting Sarah know just how much she really wanted her? The nanny figured it best to hear Sarah out first. Maybe she still did have her job and all was well. If so, then there was no need to do as she had thought and make things all the more awkward between the two. She could swear she felt those warm lips pressing against her own once more. That was a wondrous moment in Gabby's eyes. One she swore she had to have dreamed up. "So... last night. Was that the beer talking or just loose lips. Very loose lips. Great kiss by the way. Just understand that there need be no awkwardness from this. I'd still love to be Hannah's nanny, but... if what happened last night... if it left you uncomfortable, then I understand. " She had no idea why she was talking when Sarah hadn't yet. It was the nerves. Definitely the nerves. "Sorry... go ahead." She said softly. Trapping her lower lip between her teeth one more. This time out of mild embarrassment for having jumped the gun.

Hannah quickly ran off after receiving instructions and a location to the nail polish and Sarah just smiled softly, the memories of her little girl being that excited few and far between. She had her own problems to worry about though and as Gabriella mentioned taking it upstairs she nodded, knowing it had to be done. So she followed Gabriella upstairs and it seemed like time passed slowly as they made their way to her room, going inside and shutting the door so Hannah had no chance to hear what went on. She was still nervous about what to say but she had a more clear direction than she had before and she wanted to make it as clear as she could, make what she was feeling and what they had to do clear. Yet before she could speak Gabriella did, seeming to get all of her questions and comments out in one elongated sentence, and it seemed they shared many of the same worries and some of the same appreciates about what happened the night before. Even after Gabriella gave her room to talk she didn't speak immediately, instead she walked over and leaned on the post of her bed, moving her hand up and pushing some hair out of her face, not yet having put her hair back in a ponytail. It was not easy to get her thoughts organized and find a way to put it all elegantly, so she stopped trying.

Sarah finally just looked over at Gabriella, her eyes staring into the nannies, and spoke as honestly as she could. "Last night... Was something I never would have expected to happen, but it wasn't just the alcohol. I have some very strong feelings for you, feelings I haven't had for another person since long before Hannah was born." She paused, biting her lower lip nervously, "But that scares me... I haven't thought about anything like this in a long time and with you... Well there is such a risk, a risk to Hannah, a risk of losing you. As much as I like you I also know Hannah is attached to you as well..." Surely Gabriella understood her concerns, Hannah losing the first adult she had gotten close to besides her mother since the abuse, that would be devastating. "I guess all I can say is that I do like you, I just don't know what to do about that, whether I should take a chance or not risk it... Though neither seem quite fair..." She was speaking out loud about things she normally would have kept to herself but it was all true, those were her concerns. For herself Sarah wanted nothing more than to go over and kiss Gabriella, to just let her emotions take over and finally go for something she wanted again, but on the other hand her daughter took precedence over everything, even herself and her emotions. She just stood their silently, hoping the woman would have some insight, something to say to help her make a decision, even if it was just a reassurance that nothing would go wrong.

At first, she thought it was over. How Sarah started off with her words, she was sure she had just lost the best job she had ever had. However she seemed so far from the truth on that account. As Sarah continued to talk, Gabby continued to lean against the dresser. Almost stunned at the words that left the very lips she had kissed the other night. What she couldn't quite get was 'the risk'. What risk was Sarah talking about. A bit of silence lingered in the air when it seemed that Sarah had relinquished her final thought on the matter. A smile tugged at the corner of the nanny's lips and ended up forming a lax half smile. A few strand of her hair were brushed out of her own face and tucked behind her ear as she fished for the words she wanted to say. "I like you too Sarah. No matter the decision Hannah is going to have a nanny more than happy to help take care of her and a hard working mother who will love her more than life itself. "Don't think to hard on it. What comes, will come and if you have anything else to get off of your chest then you know where I will be." The gap was closed between the two in a few steps and her smile grew slightly. A light kiss was pressed to Sarah's cheek and both hands rubbed her arms in a reassuring manner. "Relax Sarah. Nothing will go wrong. Hannah will be happy either way and now this is more for you to decide. You still have that date. Maybe your sexual tension is just as wound up as mine is. I like you too Sarah, but you should mull this over. Just remember that no matter the decision, it won't drive me away."

She understood how this could have such a heavy effect on the woman. It had been so long and there was always the matter of a repeat. Gabby had issues killing bugs, let alone hitting a person. "So, for now, how about we steer clear of the alcohol, because next time I may just have to take you up on that game, and treat the little one to a fun day and get her even more hyped about the sleepover and spending time with her mother." She tried to lighten up the mood and took both of Sarah's hands in her own and pulled her towards the door while she walked backwards before releasing her grip and turning towards the door. With her hand on the handle she looked at Sarah one more time. "Anything else you wish to get out in the open before we start out spa day off?" Gabriella was trained in splitting personal and professional, so this was easier for her. It had been a while and honestly she was hoping that Sarah's date would turn out to be a flop, but she wanted Sarah to make the final decision on her own.

Back
Top Bottom