Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

Sarah sighed at mention of her day and shook her head, "It was... A usual day at the hospital, not exactly good but it has its merits." She loved her job and what she did for people but losing patients always weighed heavily on her mind. It made it easy to love the job but hard to return home happily, at least that was true on the days which she lost a patient, those were always hard days. Sarah had always kept it to herself, not only so her daughter didn't worry but because she had always kept everything to herself, since she was young. Her daily stress was instantly lessened when Gabriella went through some of the chores she had completed, cleaning and having Hannah already finished her homework, that with the dinner already started made it all so much easier. "Oh I'm ready for dinner, I didn't eat lunch so I am going to eat well." She wouldn't deny the appeal of having a nice smelling room either. Hannah seemed to stop reading when mention of the invitations came up, excitement present on her face. Sarah noticed and she was sure it would be fun to discuss it but she nearly froze at mention of her 'appointment' as Gabriella called it. She looked over to the woman and bit her lower lip, nervousness showing on her face, closer to discomfort actually. "Uh, sure, okay. I suppose Saturday would be fine." It didn't matter when she did it, she would never be ready to date again, she would just have to jump into it.

She quickly turned attention away from the 'appointment' and looked at the fried Gabriella was preparing, "Mind pulled pork sandwiches and fries? Never." She laughed when Gabriella shooed her out of the kitchen and went over to Hannah, it was indeed time to spend some time with her daughter and being off her feet wouldn't be so bad. She worked out regularly and was long since use to being on her feet. It didn't stop her from plopping down next to her daughter and reaching over to ruffle her hair. Hannah looked over with a smile and sat the book down, pointing at one of the invitations, the more plain informal one, "I like that one, what do you think?" Sarah put on a serious face and looked at all of the invitations, she didn't really care which one they used, Gabriella had put everything that needed to have been put, that was all that mattered. The plain invitation was more her taste though, her clothing and choice in just about everything was more ordinary than extravagant, including invitations. Luckily her taste seemed to have rubbed off on Hannah, "Well I agree, I like this one as well." She picked it up and looked at it closely before putting it back down, "Yep, this one."

Hannah nodded, "Good. Oh, I mentioned it to my friends at school today, the idea of having a sleepover, they all seemed rather exited. None of them have stayed overnight and only a few of them have been inside, plus a lot of the girls want to meet you. I hope you don't have to work overtime." Sarah smiled, she would try and get home quickly so she could help Gabriella with the kids but it was never guaranteed. "I will do my best, I mean I want some of those cookies and if I get home too late I know I won't get any." She knew it would be a rather easy night, playing with little girls and snacking on cookies, it was a bit of a handful but she rarely had time off and it would certainly be relaxing compared to her usual day. It would be much better than the date the following day, now that made her nervous. She looked over to Gabriella, "Thanks for agreeing to this so quickly, we have been meaning to have Hannah's friends over for a very long time." Hannah seemed to hold her tongue for awhile and finally following in her mothers footsteps she shyly looked at the table, "Thanks Gabby..." Sarah looked over to Gabriella, it was nice to see her daughter begin to open up already but Gabriella made it seem so easy, letting her use the nook with all kinds of books, offering to host a sleepover, and putting in so much extra effort. "Gabriella, is there anything you need me to do? I feel kind of useless at the moment." She would like to do something to help, not just show up and enjoy the benefits, sure it was nice to have Gabriella do all of that and help out but she didn't want to sit back and let her do everything.

Gabriella noted the nervous look on Sarah's face when they spoke of the date coming up this Saturday. she listened as Hannah and Sarah spent a little time choosing an invitation. She even over heard how Hannah really wanted her mother to be there. It was a sweet little moment. She looked over to Sarah as she approached and thanked her for the few things she had done. In her opinion, it was her job. She was just very good at it. "You're very welcome Hannah." She gave the bright young girl a little smile and then looked back to Sarah. "If you could pull those fries out of the oven, that would be great. I'll place these at the table and we can assemble our own sandwiches. Bon Apetit! What do you think Hannah?" The bowl and the plate were brought to the table and she brought the plates and a few condiments to the table. Glasses were soon brought to the table and she washed her hands in the sink before drying them off. "Aaaaand, I got us a special drink." She brought out a few flutes glasses and even put one on the table for Hannah. She reached in the fridge and pulled out a bottle of welch's sparkling grape juice. "Now what shall we toast to?" She pondered as she took a seat at the table where the fries soon joined them.

"Maybe to the slumber party soon to come. Some more time for mother and daughter to spend together, and another beautiful day to look forward to. Sinner was always a nice time to get to know the people you lived with. it was also a nice time to talk with one another. "Dig in ladies, there's more where that came from. even enough for you to take to work tomorrow for your lunch." She told Sarah and she set some of the meat on the bottom of the bun and topped it off with the other half of the bun. A few fries were added to the side and she waited until the other two were done with putting the fixings on their plate before she started on her own dinner. "So how many people do you think will come to the sleep over. I need an estimate, because I need to know how big your little army will be to prepare a few things. The cookies, the icing, the nail polish, dinner, and a few other things. She took a bite out of the sandwich and the moist meat and the bread of the bun. She had to admit to herself, for a simple meal it was rather delicious. One of her favorites. Practically anything made in the slow cooker was one of her favorites. A simple meal.

It was nice to take a load off of Sarah's busy agenda. She needed to be as relaxed as possible before this date. Give her a few days to try and catch up on some sleep and spend some more time with Hannah. The sleepover was first and foremost on the list. The date was second. Then again, everything was second to Hannah. Gabriella put aside the intimate adoration she had for Sarah and went into lax nanny mode. "This day went by way too fast for me." She said with a little sigh. It wasn't quite over yet. It wouldn't be long before Hannah had to go to bed and she and Sarah would get a little alone time to discuss the date this Saturday. Tonight's conversation was rather good and she felt a nice bit of happiness when Hannah thanked her for the sleepover she was putting together. It was a step in the right direction.

Sarah nodded and quickly went to retrieve the fries, allowing Gabriella to set up the rest of the table as she did. She dumped the hot crispy fries on a plate after she pulled them out of the oven, and then walked them over table, sitting the plate down in the center with the rest of the food before taking her seat. Hannah seemed rather pleased with the meal, liking her mother's cooking but finding Gabriella's choice of meal good as well, much better than anything that would have been suggested or preferred by the other stuffy nannies. "Looks good." She wasn't completely open to Gabriella yet, she let it slip and spoke excitedly every now and then but a few words was still her norm, though with the introduction of the 'special drink' her face lit up a bit and she was clearly interested. To any little girl it was fun to act like an adult and what better way than to drink a beverage that looked like champagne out of a glass. Sarah simply giggled at the wide-eyed look on her daughters face, picking her own glass up and raising it a bit, "We can toast to the slumber party, but I think a toast should be given for Gabriella, the best nanny we have had grace our home." Hannah raised her glass as well, shyly but it was one of those times that she was so excited that the kid in her came out over the grown up and slightly closed off girl.

After the toast everyone began to dig in, Sarah immediately creating two sandwiches and piling up some fries and Hannah grabbing herself an overloaded sandwich and a few fries as well. Sarah was quite hungry and she dug in with a nice big bite of the sandwich, the slow cooked meat really melting in her mouth and packed full of flavor. It was incredibly nice to come home to such a meal and while she wouldn't repeat herself, for risk of sounding like a broken record, she was grateful to find someone like Gabriella to bring into her and her daughter's life. Hannah seemed to have the same opinion, she showed more affection for Gabriella than she had for anyone other than her mother in a very long time and it was natural, it happened without any real coaxing or effort and that was the best part of the entire thing. After what happened with her father it had always been hard for her to trust people, she had stuck close to her mom and even her friends at school hadn't spent much time with her outside of the school grounds. That was why the sleepover was such a big deal and no doubt she had invited everyone she hung out with. "Um, about 9 girls including me." Sarah was happy to hear she invited a good number of girls, it seemed Gabriella would have her hands full, though Sarah fully intended to give her a hand when she arrived home.

Everyone was enjoying the meal and Sarah was just glad to be with her daughter but Gabriella was right, the day went by too fast, as every day seemed to. "I agree, I wish things would slow down every once in awhile. Work seems to be the only slow part of my life, busy and long, then I come home with barely any time left." At least she would have some time off for the weekend, sure Saturday would be spent getting little girls home and for the date she was so nervous about, but Sunday, regardless of what else happened, would be a day she could simply sit back and relax with her daughter. "Oh Gabriella, tell me. How did you sleep last night? I hope the room was comfortable enough for you." Hannah was so busy eating that she seemed not to hear what was going on around her, giving Sarah and Gabriella some time to converse as she demolished a second sandwich, the girl not always eating so much but having an appetite to match her mothers that night, enjoying the succulent meat before her.

The nanny caught wind of Hannah's compliment towards the food, but did not openly note it. She didn't want to take the young girl's attention away from the food he was so thoroughly interested in. When it came time to toast she was sure that her cheeks resembled the hue of a ripe red strawberry when Sarah dubbed her the best nanny. She dawned a modest smile as they toasted and tried to feebly fan away the hue of her flaming cheeks. "Well.. you two are the best mother and daughter duo that I have ever had the privilege of working with. And believe me when I say that it really is a privilege." Gabriella made two sandwiches of her own and a handful of fries on the side drizzled with ketchup. She was had take a few bits out of her first sandwich and was munching on her fries when Hannah told her the number. Honestly it was larger than she had expected and that was good. She would love to see Hannah socializing more and having fun with her friends. "Woah, nine little girls running around the house. That's a lot of cookies. I'm going to have to make another trip to the grocery store tomorrow." She had another idea and was rather fond of it. she would have to get nine disposable cameras. Each girl had one and got to take all the pictures it contained and take it hope with them as a souvenir. she'd bring it up wit Sarah later on and see what she thought of it.

"Oh the bed was wonderful Sarah. I have never slept on a more comfortable mattress, what is it memory foam?" She took a another bit of her sandwich before beginning the next. In between bites she spoke. "I am pretty sure I could have slept through a hurricane, but the sound of super mario always wakes me up in the morning. I managed to get my clothes in the closet and the drawers and I'm all settled in. Oh and your clothes are all folded and in a basket, on your bed. I didn't want to go through your drawers or your closet and invade your privacy." She added, but noting that she did the laundry. Tonight's conversation was a lovely one at that. It was starting to feel like home. It was kind of nice having no men in the house. At this point she didn't care if she never saw another man in her life. She was more attracted to women any ways. Gabby was such an odd ball that she had to back track how she even landed on the thought of her interest in women. If Sarah was available that certainly would have been an option. But all of her attention was back on dinner right now. "Mmm.... since dinner seems to be a success, any cravings for tomorrow night?" Both of her sandwiches were finished off and now she was just picking at her french fries. Slowly filling herself up. Hannah seemed to be in a brighter mood this evening. She wondered how open the girl would be come in due time.

There was always more elation in the girl when she was in the company of her mother. It told her that Hannah was probably not ignorant to what her father had done. While Sarah's trust seemed to wain with men, Hannah's trust was limited with everyone but her mother. The woman who raised her and gave her what she needed and desired. She came across very few children, anywhere near Hannah's age with the maturity that she possessed. Before she knew it, her plate was empty and her stomach was threatening to burst at the seams. "Oh my goodness, I am so stuffed right now. I think I may be stuck in my chair." She jested with a weary little laugh. Her lips parted in a yawn, which she caught with the back of her hand over her mouth." Oh my goodness, what time is?" She asked before emptying the rest of her sparkling grape juice. She was not sure when Hannah was going to retire to bed. As much as Gabby wanted to she knew that the moment she laid down that she would be wide awake once more. So she was not going to bed anytime soon.

Sarah was undeniably happy to receive the compliment from Gabriella, to know that they were a good mother and daughter combo was wonderful, being a single mother often giving her doubts about how well she was doing, no matter how much she sacrificed. "Thank you for the compliment, we definitely do our best, and me and Hannah both have only had each other for quite some time so it could be difficult at times." Sarah was as surprised as Gabriella about the number of children coming to her home, her daughter was a bookworm but she made friends easily if she wanted to, not that she was usually talkative. Still it was odd she would invite so many over for the first time, perhaps she was trying to test Gabriella, or inviting them to see her. "I definitely need to get home and give you a hand as soon as possible, that amount of children will definitely be a handful. As for getting more groceries feel free to get whatever you need." Hannah continued to eat, seeming to pay no mind to either of them as she munched on her sandwich. She seemed a bit tired as well though, that not helping as she ate without joining in on the conversation. That didn't stop Sarah from conversing with Gabriella as her daughter enjoyed the food, "I'm glad you enjoyed the mattress, it is indeed memory foam, all of the beds are. They give the best nights sleep."

Sarah was glad to hear her clothing was clean and on her bed, not that she would have minded, she had nothing to hide especially from another woman. "Thank you for cleaning up the dirty clothing in my room, I always end up leaving it messy." Her room being so messy was something she was slightly embarrassed about. She continued to eat, finishing her first sandwich and most of the fries before beginning on the second one, not quite full yet. Hannah picked up the conversation though, looking up from her finished plate, "We haven't had hamburgers in awhile, that would be good." Sarah finished her second sandwich before agreeing, "I wouldn't mind a hamburger, I can man the grill when I get home if you want to make sides, maybe some vegetables and potato salad." Sarah liked to cook on the grill when she had a chance, everything tasted better when it was made on the grill and Hannah liked it as well. She would of course have to think about Gabriella but she had a feeling hamburgers would be right up their new nannies alley. "What do you think Gabriella, hamburgers?"

Hannah had long since finished her meal and Sarah soon finished her own, being perfectly full but not so much so that it was unbearable. She gave a slight smile as she nodded, in agreement with Gabriella about being full. "It was great, thank you. I can't tell you how long its been since we had a nice meal with another person, kind of makes things seem more lively around here." By this time Hannah was half asleep in her chair, tired from a long and exciting day. No doubt the little girl was just as happy as Sarah and while she hadn't completely opened up, it wouldn't be long. "Would you mind clearing the plates while I take her upstairs? I will come down and help after I have put her to bed." No doubt Hannah would have protested but as Sarah picked her up she snuggled right up against her and accepted her fate, happy to be in her mothers arms. Sarah took her up to her bed and put her down, tucking the girl in and sitting on the edge of her bed for some time, stroking the girls head and smiling down at her. It was wonderful to spend some extra time with her daughter, Gabriella having everything done making it easy and so much more enjoyable. When she was finally sure Hannah was asleep she leaned down and kiss her head, whispering a soft, "I love you." Before heading back downstairs and over to Gabriella, "Anything I can help with?"

It was reassuring to hear that Sarah held concern again her being vastly outnumbered by the little female attendees of this overnight soiree. Her smile grew by an inch at those words. "Oh an I know what you mean. My mom and dad had one of those and they claimed it was too firm after two days of having it and they wanted to trade it to me. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world the first night I slept on that mattress." She did sleep like a log. "As far as you're room is concerned, it's no big deal. I actually need to pick up my own room." She wasn't sure when she would even get to that. When Hannah voiced her want for hamburgers and Sarah mentioned her cooking on the grill, it sounded like a really good idea. "Hamburgers are always good, especially when you're not picking them up from a drive thru. Burgers it is. I have a potato salad that would knock your socks off and maybe a special fruit salad for dessert." Again that familiar wave of heat washed through her body when Sarah spoke of her added company in the form of a compliment. She feared she would never get use to such praises. Emerald eyes looked over to the other side of the table and she could see sleep battling with little Hannah. A full tummy at the end of a busy day could do that to a young one.

As she was asked if she could clear the plates, she was already standing up from the table with her own and nodded. "Of course." The sight was cute. Another reminder to Hannah that Gabriella was not here to take her mother's place, but aide for the two of them. She began gathering up the plates and the glasses, along with the other dishware that she had used. They were placed off to the side of the sink for a moment and she covered up the leftovers and stowed them away in the fridge. She then took to cleaning off the table when Sarah came downstairs. "She's down for the count." She said with a lax smile as she finished cleaning off the table. "Let's tackle the dishes together." The dishes were still sitting next to the sink and Gabby grabbed a towel to dry them off with and set it to the side, giving the mother the opportunity to wash while Gabby rinsed and dried and put them away. "So... after we get through the fun of this sleep over. P.S. cross your fingers that we come out of this unscathed, but don't forget about that date. Man aside, when was the last time you wore a nice dress and got your hair done and just pampered yourself? Even taking Hannah to a since restaurant. Your wardrobe seems to consist of mostly scrubs, and as lovely as scrubs look on you... no way are you wearing scrubs on this date.

She continued to rinse and dry the dishes and put them away as they spoke. "Do you even own a dress Sarah?" She teased as they finished up the dishes and she washed her hands and dried them off. she dried off the area around the rim of the sink and the kitchen was clean as before she started cooking. She took the invitation of choice and would make more copies by morning so that Hannah could take them to school in the morning and pass them out. She would take the chance and print out more than nine, just in case. Maybe the odds would be in her favor and it would cap off at nine. "You have a nanny, so utilize her. Consider this a small ladies night. It won't be long. You have to go to work in the morning and I'm taking Hannah to school." She found herself picturing Sarah in a dress.

The conversation seemed so natural, Gabriella was fitting right in and it helped relax Sarah. Her room being clean was certainly a bonus and with her seemingly endless number of good ideas it was all the better, some fruit salad along with potato salad sounding quite perfect for dinner, both her and Hannah would love it. Being back downstairs she addressed the issues of dinner the next day and dinner for the small army of little girls that would be invading her house on Friday. "I think some fruit salad would be a perfect addition to the meal, I am sure Hannah will be just as thrilled as she was today. I am curious what you are planning for when all the girls are here. We could always do pizza or something easy, I could even pick it up on my way home from work if that is what you decide." Sarah immediately began to help, going over to the sink and cleaning any leftover food or drink off of them, using a sponge to clean anything left on off before handing the rinsed dishes over to Gabriella to dry. It had been a long time since she had done anything like that as well, cooperating with someone else on dishes, it was such a small thing but even such small things were good memories and she didn't have enough good memories, any small moment felt nice.

The mention of her date snapped her back to reality though, the idea that she would be going out somewhere with a man after so long, it was making her nervous. "I rarely ever wear a dress, maybe three or four times since Hannah was born. I do have a nice black dress though, had to have it for some important functions I attended on behalf of the Hospital." She did have a single nice dress, a form-fitting black dress with an open back and which showed the perfect amount of leg. She did like wearing it though, didn't like the amount of attention it seemed to attract, and most of all because it wasn't really her style. "Where are me and this date going that I will need a dress? I mean I thought we would probably catch dinner... That's normal, but I am going to be clueless in general, especially if we go to a really nice place." She was on the verge of rambling, the obvious nervousness in her voice making it easy to see that she wasn't going to calm down, even when the actual date came. It wasn't something she could control though, she had only dated a few men in her entire life, and the last person she had dated wasn't exactly a good memory. She would try and make the best of it, she wouldn't want to be rude, but it was a hard thing for her to do calmly.

As they finished up the dishes with Gabriella's help. "Well I don't really have anything to do tonight, today left me with few papers to look over and even more tired so I think I am going to relax for the rest of the night. If you wish to give me a few dating pointers or tell me a bit about this guy your setting me up with I would appreciate it, I am really nervous and I wouldn't mind being a bit prepared." Sarah leaned against the fridge, she wouldn't mind if Gabriella didn't feel like spending her night talking to the employer about such menial things but she would appreciate it. "So what do you think, any advice you can give me about this mystery date? And what have you told him about me, I mean I'm not exactly sure what I have to live up to..." Once again she spoke more than she meant to, asking about the little things. It was hard for her not to though, she was not trusting and not calm, she would have to build up some nerve before feeling even the least bit excited or even comfortable about Saturday night.

Pizza was a nice easy dinner and with all the work she would be juggling, it was the best idea so far. "Pizza sounds like a perfect idea. Kids Hannah's age can be so picky sometimes. Who doesn't like a god pizza?" She gave Sarah a smile for her brilliant idea To hear that Sarah had only worn a dress four times since Hannah was born was almost unbelievable. Her jaw literally did drop only to soon be picked back up. "He is picking out the restaurant. I told him to pick a nice one or he will have to hear from me. No pressure what so ever." She bit back a smile since pressure was exactly what she was laying on him. "You will be catching dinner at a very nice restaurant." She could hear the nervousness pick up in Sarah's voice and there was no way she could blame the woman. "She took Sarah's hand into her own as she spoke in a more reassuring tone, that would still probably do little to quell Sarah's nerves. "As a fellow member of the fairer sex, dates are a tasking and daunting ritual to go through. But, you can't be alone in your adult life forever Sarah. So here's a deal. You show me the dress you're going to wear for the date and I'll give you a few dating pointers and I'll tell you everything I've told him about you and I'll tell you more about him." Her hand let go of Sarah's along with a small sigh.

"Just let me go upstairs and change into some more comfortable clothes and I'll meet you in your room. Is that okay?" Honestly, there was that nagging urge to ask Sarah if she considered the option of switching teams. Yet, it felt as though that would be crossing the line so she left it behind. She was making her way upstairs and decided that she would take a shower in the morning this time. Not wanting to keep Sarah waiting. After closing her bedroom door she stripped from her attire, throwing them in the laundry basket in her walk in closet before putting on a pair of comfortable exercise shorts that stopped at the tops of her thighs. Comfortable lounge clothes. She slipped on her bear claw slippers and knocked before entering Sarah's room. She could smell the light scent of the air freshener in the air and it broadened the smile on her face a little bit. Even though she had been the one to clean up Sarah's room, it was a little odd seeing nothing on the floor.

"Okay. Let's see." She sat on the comfortable edge of Sarah's bed as she browsed through her thoughts. "I told him, that you were a mother, of course. I got caught up in telling him how Hannah was so bright and that she was enthralled in books. I told him how you were a doctor, and thankfully he wasn't intimidated. He has a job as well, but he's a mental doctor. Probing minds and all. He's sweet and nice, but men have their open personalities, but what they are like behind closed doors can be something completely different, and I have never... well... I have never tried getting to know him on that kind of level." She spoke, of course, of bedding him. "Any other questions? Because if not, I am really eager to see that dress. If at the very least we can have a girls night out. And my 'girls', I include Hannah as well, and go out to a nice restaurant like that. Get her a cute little dress as well and just look great while eating dinner. What do you think?"

Sarah was glad Gabriella agreed with the pizza idea and she would plan to grab a few on her way home from work, though she would have to call Gabriella to see what the girls wanted on the pizza. She figured Hannah would want plain cheese or pepperoni but she wasn't sure and the other girls were a mystery. "I will plan to grab a couple pizzas on the way home from work Friday." She couldn't help but feel more nervous than ever hearing it would be a nice restaurant, it was rare that she wore a dress and even more rare that she went to any place fancy or elegant. Not that she was opposed to it but she wasn't use to such things. "I hope he doesn't pick anything too crazy though, I would hate to embarrass myself." Gabriella soothed her nerves with some kind words and reassurances, the tit for tat proposition getting a simple nod from Sarah, she wanted to be sure of what she was getting herself into and having a second female opinion on her dress would be nice as well, it would make her more at ease with wearing it out. "Alright, meet you in my room in just a minute." Sarah split with Gabriella and went back to her own room, heading straight for the closet to dig up the dress.

It didn't take her long to find the dress, it was beautiful and as she laid it on her bed she bit her lower lip, not quite sure about what she was going to be doing. It wasn't just her being nervous about the date but she was nervous about how Hannah would react if it wasn't just a one time thing, as much as Sarah distrust men, Hannah was even worse. The knock at the door caused her to turn, seeing the comfortably clad woman and giving a soft smile as the woman entered her room. She listened as Gabriella informed her of the man she would be having her blind date with. Him knowing what he was getting into was a good thing, accepting the date after hearing of both her job and the fact that she had a child. Him being a psychiatrist made her gulp, she had never liked talking to those types of people, even after the abuse from her husband and all she had to do she never spoke with one. "I suppose questions are all going to meaningless, I will just have to discover all of it on my own. One thing, does he have any children?" That would be something she would need to know, it wasn't a bit deal but as far as preparation it was an important question.

Question aside it was her turn to finish her end of the bargain and she quickly nodded and picked up the dress, not thinking much about what Gabriella had hinted at earlier, about her being attracted to both men and women, and beginning to take her clothes off. She wasn't normally a shy person and she changed in front of other women nearly every day at work so it wasn't a big deal, the woman stripping down into nothing but her underwear, tossing her clothing aside for the time being. She was wearing a rather sexy set, black laced that only seemed to make her all the more appealing. She didn't leave herself exposed for long though, quickly taking the dress and slipping inside, stepping into the form fitting dress. She pulled it up and slipped her arms in, the sleeveless and backless dress going on perfectly and she let her hair down from its usual ponytail to complete the look, turning around facing Gabriella. "What do you think, is this too much or not enough?" She wasn't wearing makeup and yet she still looked stunning, no accessories and her hair wasn't done fancily and yet she would no doubt have turned heads if she went out just like that. For all her confidence she wouldn't mind some reassurance from another beautiful woman such as Gabriella. She did think the idea with eating out with her and Hannah was great but for the moment she was concerned more with Saturday than anything else.

Yeah, with her friend being a psychologist, it was often hard for him to get a second date. Often the women thought that he would read everything they said or did and turn it into some theory of their past. "Yes, he's a child psychologist, with a daughter, Lily, who's two years old and a son , Nathan, who's five. Mother is behind bars. Crazy woman made an attempt at his life to get the money. She is in major debt with a bookie and all. He didn't know anything about it. All right under his nose. Seems the woman cared more about gambling than she did her own kids, so the divorce was put in place and he had full custody. Of course, he takes them to visit their mother." Oddly enough it seemed that Sarah and Jake, her friend, were both in the same boat. Sarah's situation being much harsher, but still they were single parents devoted to providing the best for their children. "He's got about as much pent up nervousness as you so don't let the cool suave act fool you. He's most likely sweating like a pig in that nice suit I picked out for him."

Gabriella was going to say more and she was looking at the pretty dress laid out, but her attention was quickly caught when Sarah began stripping right there in front of her. Gabriella was regretting having not openly voiced that she was attracted to both men and woman. Mainly women, and Sarah was the perfect example of why she like women far more. Was this a silent punishment for her having masturbated at the thought of her boss, because it was really doing the trick. The lingerie set she was dawning was hot, but Sarah's body tied it all together. gabby had found herself staring far too long and hoped that Sarah had not noticed. She quickly averted her eyes to a picture on the wall until Sarah asked her how she looked. her jaw literally dropped. "Sarah, oh my goodness. You look stunning. You look like you're ready for a walk down the read carpet. It's perfect." She stood off of the bed and walked over to Sarah and walked three sixty around her friend and stood before her and her fingers fiddled with the natural tendrils handing about her shoulders. "Yes, that's it. Don't even bother doing anything with your hair. No point in trying to perfect what is already perfection, no?"

She sat on the edge of the bed once more. The exposed back was super sexy and the manner in which the garb hugged at her body had gabby envying her male friend as well as the dress itself. "Now, dating advice. Remain calm. No need to fret about little details. My policy, if they don't like you for who you naturally are, then it isn't meant to be. You can't be expected to avoid those little oddities that make you, you for for the rest of your life. So let him see what he's getting. Any odd laughs, weird rituals, or maybe some odd craving. Don't hide it." She laid back on the bed and continued to look at Sarah as she thought about more. "Also... I wouldn't excuse yourself to the bathroom more than twice. They'll get suspicious and probably end up thinking you have frequent bladder problems or something. If he insists on paying, let him. Don't steal the man's thunder. Men need their pride... I guess." She laughed and sighed as she laid flat on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Now you have me being nervous Sarah. Well... just know this, if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. Wipe your hands clean and let it go. So no pressure from my end, okay? You're just to beautiful, smart, and sweet to be bottled up and single." She smiled an looked at her boss as she spoke truthfully. We will have Hannah in bed before you leave and I'll be waiting when you get back."

Hearing that the man also had children was definitely a good thing, knowing he would understand her situation made it easier to not worry about their date. Of course she wasn't entirely convinced it would go smoothly but that feeling was not likely to go away even as the date began. It further helped to hear he had some experience with bad relationships, not that she knew what exactly that entailed but he would also hopefully be able to understand her hesitance in getting involved with someone again. She wouldn't begin to compare their experiences without knowing what happened but just the thought that he could have some understanding of a volatile relationship would take some stress off. "Act or not just being able to remain cool is something, I doubt I will be able to speak straight... I mean I'm not usually a nervous person by any means but this is just a particular event that isn't going to be easy for me." Sarah would have been fine speaking in front of hundreds of people or doing something that would embarrass the normal person, but going on a date made her incredibly uneasy.

Sarah's attention was turned to Gabriella as she finished putting on the dress, noticing the girls stare but thinking nothing of it, that was until she gave her the compliment, bringing a light blush to the nearly unshakable woman. It was mostly because she suddenly remembered Gabriella's subtle admission and as she realized she wasn't only getting another woman's opinion but also the opinion of someone who actually found her attractive. It made it slightly embarrassing but at the same time the flattery seemed so much more legitimate and she gave the woman a small smile. "Thank you. I usually don't wear this kind of thing... I don't often wear my hair down either, I keep it in a ponytail most of the time." The word perfect was a bit much but she simply reached up and ran a hand through her luxurious hair, it would have looked good wavy as well but straight was her natural look and her feature were brought out by the more simplistic style. "I will come to you before I leave though, for a final inspection before I go off on my date." She could dress nicely but she wouldn't mind Gabriella's final opinion after she put on a tiny bit of makeup and an accessory or two, though those were not usually her things.

Luckily the dating advice wasn't too difficult, especially being herself, she had never known another way to be and that wouldn't change now. Hopefully her personality wouldn't be too much for the man but she did have some odd things about her. The most difficult of which would be her tendency to break dates due to work, something that wouldn't matter for Saturday and wasn't important yet but it would eventually make a difference, if she decided to go on multiple dates. That was a big if. Not that she going into the thing pessimistically but she was nervous enough thinking about one date, it would only get worse if it wasn't a one-time deal. A second blush was drawn out of her that night though, as Sarah took some of the pressure off and told her not to worry about it not working out. The blush came from words spoken after that though, being complimented once again. It seemed her tolerance for compliments had been shattered, perhaps due to Gabriella being of the same sex but still, it was impossible for her to contain it. "I will do my best to keep all of that in mind, especially about not worrying about what happens after the date, take one thing at a time. Thanks Gabriella..."

She paused for a moment before looking back at her, "I should take this off before it gets wrinkled." With that she began to strip again, putting the dress back on the hanger and walking it back over to the closet, giving Gabriella a view of her voluptuous backside as she rooted through and grabbed a large t-shirt, slipping it on as her sleepwear. She sometimes liked to sleep in nothing but her underwear and a large shirt, it gave her a good deal of comfort. With that she wandered back over to the bed and sat down, turning her head to look at Gabriella, her appearance the epitome of naturally sexy. "I am a bit hesitant but I trust you with Hannah and I will trust your judgement here." A soft smile came up on her face, she would try and keep herself optimistic.

Honestly Gabby was feeling a small weight of pressure herself with this date arrangements. Partially because she wanted to be the one going on the date with Sarah, but that seemed very very unlikely. Maybe if a few more dates didn't work out, she would slip in the suggestion of switching teams. A long term goal that would require some serious patience, a cool visage, and a lot of masturbating. This job was indeed to busy have boyfriend or a girlfriend. It practically consumed her life, because it was her life. Some other nannies had managed to make it work or just quit altogether. She sat up at some point and laid back down and wanted to groan as Sarah stripped from her clothes once more and slipped on a shirt and remain in her underwear. This was going to take some getting use to, but again she remained calm on the outside while screaming internally. "Going on a date after a while tends to do that to you- nervousness." She said as she looked at the smokin hot single mother that was her boss. Changing the subject all together. "So, we will have nine little girls at this party. I'm really excited with Hannah and yet so scared at the same time." She thought about her words for a moment and found it funny how she always sounded like a mother.

"I hope thing go okay. We are greatly out numbered Sarah." She said with a half of a smile upon her lips. Oh tomorrow would be another day. She would get up early, make a little breakfast, and take Hannah to school. Afterwards she would clean up what she had missed yesterday. Check to see of she had the fixings for the potato salad and the fruit salad. She' would pick Hannah up from school and when Sarah got home they would have an amazing dinner, spend some more time with Hannah before she went to bed and spend some more girl on girl time. This was, hands down, the best job she had in a while. Again her train of thought wandered off from the sleep over topic she had brought up. Nine little girls. What a frightening thought. Still, a little socializing would certainly do Hannah some good. "So burgers, potato salad, and fruit salad for dinner. Sounds fun. I'll have some coffee ready, along with breakfast in the morning. Don't forget to take the leftovers to work for lunch tomorrow." She reminded Sarah just before a small yawn escaped her lips and a hand was lifted to obscure her gaping lip. Tiredness was consuming her. "I'll hit the shower in the morning, so don't mind me." One soft sigh later, "I'm going to take a page out of Hannah's book and hit the hay."

She got off of Sarah's bed and walked over to the woman and gave her a hug that lasted a few seconds before she let her go. "Thanks for the job Sarah, honestly I feel bad calling this a job considering how fun you and Hannah make it. Anyway, good night. See you in the morning." Her feet dragged her to her bedroom where she closed the door and slipped into bed, plugging in her cellphone and setting the alarm a little earlier than usual since she had to take a shower beforehand. The lamp in her side table was turned off and it came as no surprise, that in her dreams she was very turned on with some very lewd thoughts about her employer.

Sarah wasn't going to be calming down anytime soon but it helped that Gabriella seemed to understand her and she gave a soft smile as she looked at the woman, glad for the topic change as the conversation continued. "Yes, having nine little ones over at once is a more frightening situation than my date by far but I don't believe it will be too bad. I mean I haven't spent any time with Hannah's friends and it could be fun, as long as we don't feed them too much sugar, that would be unfortunate." She couldn't even imagine the difficultly they would have controlling the children if they were on a sugar high. With Gabriella's help she was sure whatever came her way would be easy enough to deal with and that would ensure some fun for both the kids and the adults alike. Even if it went awry and was complete mayhem Sarah was ready, ready to let her daughter enjoy some time with friends and let her troubles disappear for awhile. She found herself disappointed when Gabriella announced her departure though, she would like to have talked for awhile longer, talk about more than their plans and what they would have for dinner. That was not an option it seemed, Gabriella was going to sleep and she needed to head to bed herself.

"Alright, I will see you in the morning, and don't worry about waking me in the morning if you wish to use my shower, I need to try and get up earlier anyways so feel free to use it." Sarah gave the woman one last smile and watched as she came closer and embraced her. It was a warm feeling she was unused to but it was quite pleasant and although she didn't wrap her arms around Gabriella, mostly out of confusion, just standing there. It wasn't until she left that Sarah moved, biting her lower lip nervously for a reason that was entirely beyond her. She quickly shook it off and turned on her heels, heading over to he bed and plopping down on the side, bringing her legs up into a crossed leg position, her flexibility not that of a gymnasts but she was more flexible than the average person. She took a long deep breath and trying to relax a bit, her exhaustion from the day not having her body completely subdued yet. Something seemed to also be fueling her a bit as well, an unknown adrenaline boost causing her heart to beat a bit quicker and so she let herself fall back onto the bed, the soft mattress bringing with it immense comfort.

As she lay there she slowly calmed down, her breath becoming softer and more shallow and whatever had been fueling her faded away. So she crawled to the head of the bed and slipped underneath the cool covers, turning on her side and getting comfortable as she continued to drift into sleep. It wasn't long before all the exhaustion became more than everything else and she fell into a deep sleep. It was an odd night, her dreams causing her to toss and turn in bed. She didn't remember it when she woke up in the middle of the night but she had a general idea of the type of dream when she reached down and felt her panties, slightly wet from arousal. A blush touched her cheeks and she found herself breathing heavily, her fingers rubbing her slit gently. It wasn't long before she was panting, her hand moving underneath her panties to get a more pleasurable feeling and her body quivering in delight. It had been a long time since she had done anything of the sort and a small cry escaped her lips as she quickly got herself off, no knowledge of what had aroused her or why she had so suddenly decided to do such a thing, only panting as she lay motionless on the bed, her hand slipping out from beneath her panties and relaxing on the bed. She was quite embarrassed about what she had done and her lack of understanding made her quick to push it aside as some random act and roll back over, going back to sleep with only one question on her mind, why had she suddenly found herself aroused, filled with so much lust?

The sound of super mario pierced the silence in her bedroom. Jarring the young nanny from her slumber with great reluctance. The phone was flipped over and it went automatically to snooze. She loved apps. The side table lamp was turned on and she sat up in bed wwith eyes heavy lidded with remnants of weariness. Slender fingers raked through her messy hair and the blanket was tossed aside. The dampness in her panties was no surprise to her. She remembered bits and pieces of the dream and a smile tugged at the corners of her weary lips. One heavy and reluctant sigh later the nanny was up and on her feet. Roaming through her closet for an outfit to wear. Finally she picked out a pair of skinny jeans, some comfortable yet stylish knee high worn leather boots with one inch heels and a white t-shirt and a black cute vest. A white lingerie set was plucked from a drawer. A simple smooth demi cup bra and white g string. Her clothes were laid out on the bed and she stripped herself of her pajamas and tossed them in the hamper. A nice think towel was wrapped around her torso and she quietly crept to Sarah's bathroom. The water was turned on and she let it heat up as she brushed her teeth before the sink that wasn't Sarah's. Her breath was minty fresh and the towel was taken off and hung nearby before she stepped into the standing shower. Hot water plastering her hair to her skin as it rained down upon her.

This was a lovely way to start off the day, for sure. She washed her hair, her face, and then moved on to the rest of her body. A hand sliding upon the sudsy surface of her breast and down her pelvis and between her legs where she paid the most attention. Probably giving it more attention than necessary. She leaned her back against the shower wall and continued on. Her middle finger burying itself knuckle deep in her sex before it exited and began toying with the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex. Her breath got a little heavy and she tried her best to not be heard over the running water. The other hand taking in a handful of her breast and kneading and squeezing at it until she could stand it no longer and bit back the cries by biting down on her lower lip, nearly severing it. It felt so damn good. After rinsing herself off she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off, taking her time. Again the towel was wrapped around her torso as she made her way back to her room. The faint perfume or her own arousal commingled with the steam and her body wash hovering in the bathroom.

The girl closed her door behind her and was soon dressed in her clothes and drying off her hair with the towel and left it too try the rest of the way as she slipped on her socks and boots and headed downstairs and into the kitchen. She thought she would make a quiche. Simple and easy to toss together. Basically a pie with eggs, cheese, and ham. It was popped in the oven for thirty minutes and the rest was good as gold. If they wanted they could have toast or a bowl of cereal along with it. She went upstairs and found, like clockwork, that Hannah was already in the bathroom getting ready for school. Meanwhile she went into Hannah's room and began making her bed for her. A bed this big had to have been a pain in the butt to fix if Hannah tried to do it, so Gabby had no problems doing it herself. She left Hannah's room before the young girl to get out of her bathroom and Gabby headed downstairs and started a pot of much needed coffe and waited for the other two to join her for the morning.

The sound of running water woke Sarah from her rather shallow sleep, her eyes opening at the faint sound of the shower, slowly waking. The woman stretched out, her body feeling more loose and relaxed than ever, perhaps finally relieving some of the immense sexual frustration had helped her be at ease. It was still a bit embarrassing to think about what she had done but she couldn't deny how good she felt. So she kicked off the covers, a soft smile resting on her lips, and leaned forward, hanging her feet off the edge of the bed. She reached over and grabbed her phone, turning off the alarm before sliding off the bed and moving over to closet, rifling through and grabbing her usual jeans and a t-shirt, though the shirt was a bit different than her usual, pink with a floral pattern. She would still wear her tennis shoes, she had a few sexier outfits and she felt the urge to wear them but at the same time she had patients and her white coat was already required so accessorizing wasn't of importance. Of course her underwear was much sexier, more representative of her current mood, red lace underwear that could turn anyone on. She laid them out on her dresser, she would have to wait for Gabriella to get out. Something happened as she went back over to the bed, she was about to sit on the bed for a tad longer and wait normally but she found herself looking over at the bathroom. She didn't make a move towards it but the thought she had was not normal, peeking in...

Just the thought made her a bit embarrassed and as she heard the water shut off she hopped back in to bed and feigned sleep until Gabriella was out of her room. When she was out of the room Sarah slid back out of bed, her heart beating faster than usual as she went and grab her clothing off the dresser and over to the bathroom. It was still warm from Gabriella's shower, steam floating through the room and as she removed her clothing she began to think about another naked woman having just been in the room. She swallowed before walking into the shower, forgetting about it, it was a ridiculous thought. She didn't let her mind go back to that place again as she let the water go down her amazing body. After awhile of simply standing under the water she washed her body and hair, making sure she smelt great before finally hoping out to dry off. She looked in the mirror, the thoughts of touching herself the night before pop up again, she wasn't a nun but it had been a long time and even longer since another person had touched her, it was almost scary to think about someone else doing what she had done to herself the night before. She dried herself off completely and go dressed, spraying on a very subtle perfume. Like usual she didn't apply much makeup, a bit of lip gloss was all. The only thing different was her hair, instead of tying it up or pushing it back she let it hang down normally.

Sarah proceeded to exit the bathroom and throw on her shoes, leaving her room and heading downstairs to spend some time with Gabriella and Hannah. She could hear Hannah's shower still running, she would be beating her downstairs. She spotted Gabriella putting on a pot of coffee as she arrived, giving her a small smile as she walked over and leaned on the counter. "Morning Gabriella, did you sleep well?" She was quite happy that morning, the good nights sleep combined with being up in time to spend the maximum amount of time with her daughter before the girl left for school and she went off to work. Oddly enough her happiness made her want to go into work even less than ever. Her interest in breakfast caused her mind to shift though and she looked over to try and make out what was going on. It was nice to not have to worry about as much, already her life seemed easier, dare she think better, "What are you making for breakfast?" She moved over next to Gabriella and looked at what she had laid out before looking over at her with a curious glance.

Gabby looked up just in time to see Sarah walk into the kitchen. The same fragrance that now reminded her of her, hung in the air. Never mind the smell of the quiche. "Did I sleep well?" She repeated the question searching for a way to answer. "I slept amazing. So much so I wouldn't mind crawling back into it right now, but that shower woke me up and it felt nice." Gabriella was fishing out two coffee mugs from the cabinets and a glass for Hannah, ready to fill it up with orange juice when the little one arrived. "It's quiche. Breakfast pie basically. Egg, ham, and cheese in the convenient form of a pie. Now how delicious does that sound? And super easy mind you. Very versatile as well. I can add bacon, mushrooms, and other things, but simple is the best way to go." When the quiche cooled down a bit she took a pie cutter and cut a wedge of the quiche and laid them on three plates. The stringy cheese looking delicious as she pulled it from the main pie and placed each piece on the plates. Taking one over to the table with a glass or orange juice for Hannah and she sat the other two plates on the table as well. "What about you? How did you sleep last night? There's something... different... about you this morning." She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Even worse, she wasn't even sure if it was look wise as opposed to personality wise.

Although she did look just as good this morning like she did every morning. "Good morning Hannah." She chimed a she heard the little footsteps making their way downstairs. She was still in awe at the fact that Hannah was such a mature and self sustaining young girl. She had a feeling that she was going to be even more shocked at Hannah when the sleepover came around. "Wow, what is it? Two more days and that sleep over is gonna be here. Your mom is bringing over pizzas for that night when she gets home. Then she can join in all the fun." She knew Hannah would like that news. Already she knew that Hannah wanted her mom to be at the sleepover desperately and she would get that. When the coffee maker was done she poured two cups of coffee and handed on to Sarah. Afterwards she walked over to the fridge and fished out hazelnut creamer and stirred in a little sugar before putting it back in place and heading over to the table to join Hannah.

"Okay ladies, so dinner tonight is already decided. Sarah will be manning the grill, I can work on the potato salad, and how would you like to the a chef for the evening and make the fruit salad. We can put different kinds of fruit in it and just go crazy with it." She offered. A family effort. Wow...family. It was odd enough thinking that in her head, but it would have been even more so if it were said aloud. I guess that is what it felt like. A whole new family. Often a nanny was told not to get too attached to a family that they worked for, but honestly how could she not? She actually felt guilty that she was getting paid to take care of Hannah, while living in a beautiful home, and having Sarah's amazing company at times.

Sarah wouldn't have minded climbing back into her bed either but neither of them had such a luxury, she had work and Sarah would soon have to drive Hannah to school. "Well I share that sentiment, though if there is one certainty it is that we shall sleep again tonight." It was a sure thing, though one other certainty remained, that Friday would have less sleep, little girls keeping them up and then no doubt at least one would require something early in the morning. She would enjoy whatever amount she got though, her days in medical school when Hannah was harder to look after had prepared her for just about anything. The mention of a shower got Sarah thinking again but she refused to think about such things again and decided to focus on the delicious food she was making. "I have never had a quiche, I look forward to trying it." Seeing the food laid out on the plate made her mouth water and she watched as it was placed on the table, "Do I seem different? I suppose I simply woke up different today, last night was very relieving and I feel quite well." She only turned at the sound of Hannah descending the stairs, smiling as he daughter went and took a seat at the table, the girl obviously liking what she saw food wise.

"Morning honey, sleep well?" Hannah looked up with a slight nod, "Morning Mom, Gabby. I did sleep well, though I woke a bit earlier than usual." Sarah simply smiled at that news and poured herself a cup of coffee, black as she usually drank it, "That is just the excitement dear, you are restless with anticipation of telling your friends about the sleepover." It was a reasonable assumption and as she walked over to the table and sat down she smiled over at her daughter who seemed to accept that answer. The mention of pizza brought a smile to Hannah's face and she reached down, taking a bite of her food before saying anything, "I am sure everyone will enjoy pizza." She was pleased with the food at hand as well but she didn't say it, still keeping some things to herself even if she had opened up so much between Gabriella's arrival and then. Sarah took a bite as well, vocalizing her approval with a soft "Mmm..." Looking up at Gabriella, "Delicious, I am not sure what we were doing before you came along, I can't cook anything like this."

"Hopefully I will be able to keep up on the grill tonight, give you something for the great meals I am sure you will be cooking for us from now on." The idea of all of them doing a part of dinner was nice, it seemed like they were becoming a cohesive unit and getting Hannah involved was a plus, she had already stopped reading the book at the breakfast table, eating straight away and answering some questions. It was incredible how she had taken to Gabriella, she wanted to believe it would only get better. Sarah continued to eat and drink, stopping only to ask Gabriella a question, wanting to get to know the woman on a more personal level, talk about more than the day, "Gabriella, I think I speak for both me and Hannah when I say we hope your going to be here for awhile. That being said, we should know more about you, not qualifications or past jobs, just something different or out of the ordinary. Have something juicy for us?" She had a smile on her face and even Hannah looked over eagerly as they ate, waiting for her answer expectantly.

What resembled a piece of pie was just a condensed breakfast. Eggs, with ham, and cheese in a much easier form. Nothing difficult what so ever. Although the name through her off the first time she made it. Sounded like something much fancier and more complex. The compliment to breakfast brought a smile upon her lips as she was sipping on her hot coffee and still waking up. "Thank you, but oh please. For some reason I keep going to bed with a craving for spaghetti and meatballs. I wonder whose fault that is." She teased as she took a fork to her breakfast. Silently she was very proud how Hannah had taken to her, thus far. Acknowledging her at all was certainly something, it made her all the more eager for the sleepover to arrive. She was highly flattered and wanted nothing more than to stay here for as long as she was allowed. The nanny was almost hiding her blush behind her coffee mug as she held it with two hands with the rim to her lips. "Thank you, you two. I am loving it here and would love to stay for as long as you want me to."

The next question had her pondering she set her coffee back on the table and took the pie cutter and grabbed another, smaller, piece of quiche and placed it on her plate. Capturing strings of cheese the trailed in the air with her fork and eating it before she spoke. "Hmmmm... well I love the Harry Potter books. I can tell you them words for words if you asked... please don't ask because somehow I end up adopting a British accent that follows me through out the day." That thought made her blush as she continued thinking. "I never knew my parents, and I have no brothers or sisters. At least none that I know of. Neither aunts, uncles, nor cousins that I may now about. I was in the foster care and passed on a few times. But it was more of an adventurous childhood. I know how to speak french. I can paint nails like a pro. And... I am such a big baby when it comes to horror movies. Even now, no matter how bad they are I get so scared. Ever since Chuckie came out, I couldn't even look at my barbie dolls the same way again."

It was a silly thought, but if they wish to get to know their nanny better, then who was she to deny then that wish. She had probably spoke a little took much, but she knew Hannah would love her mother all the more. "Oh... and I love books." She looked at Hannah when she said that one. It was something they had in common. Her eyes glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and sadly there just never seemed like there was enough time in the world. A reluctant sigh escaped her lips. "This house get's oh too quiet when you guys are gone, I will tell you that. I just can't wait for that sleepover. It's going to be so much fun." Well, it was no time before Gabby had to take Hannah to school and Sara was off to work, leaving Gabriella to do what could be done around the house. Heading out to the grocery store and buying a few things as well. The fruit for the salad: mangos, strawberries, blue berries, peaches, and various others for Hannah to chose from. She killed some more time, by cleaning up the house... again, and then she painted her fingernails and toenails, making them look like strawberries. Just to passt the time until she had to pick Hannah up later.

Sarah hid yet another smile behind her hand as she ate, happy to hear about the spaghetti and meatballs, and not for the usual reason, she didn't believe herself to be a good cook but knowing her food was good enough to get someone like Gabriella craving it made her feel better about serving it to Hannah so many times. She began to think of asking Gabriella for some lessons, perhaps watching her more closely when she cooked and taking in bits and pieces during the woman's time with them. She had a feeling that would be awhile too, it hadn't been easy finding the right nanny and now that her and Hannah had such a wonderful person around it wasn't going to end without a damn good reason. Besides, Sarah doubted anyone else wanted the job, the company had seemed to be giving up before they sent Gabriella over. That was over though, she didn't have to worry about her daughter as long as she was in Gabriella's care and her home was being well looked after as well, no more being put off by the single mother and neglected for days before any cleaning got done. It was truly one of the best feelings imaginable, complete and utter comfort in the woman.

Her answer to the slight probing was favorable though and while the feelings of comfort were a nice thought to dwell on there was something else that really caught her attention, the horror movie admission. A slight smirk appeared on Sarah's face, she was quite a fan of horror and while she would never subjugate Hannah to sure movies she would certainly mess with Gabriella one night, a night when they were both up alone, perhaps even a spooky night when it would have the best effect. She didn't make a comment on any of the new information, the horror movie thing being kept to herself, the book adoration not being even the least bit surprising, and the truth about her family not so depressing to Sarah. Sure the woman loved her daughter more than anything, and she would probably take all the abuse again if it meant keeping her little girl in her life, but she had only her daughter when it came to happy family memories. Her parents were more or less non-existent for her childhood, no other relatives to speak of, and with her husband she had only been happy before she knew his true nature, that had all been a lie. So while she found herself enjoying Gabriella as a new addition she wasn't comfortable enough to say what she was thinking, that she was the new addition to their family.

Unfortunately as much as Sarah enjoyed both breakfast and their conversation time soon came between them all, urging her to leave for work and ushering Hannah to school. So she bid her daughter and Gabriella farewell and went to work. It was the same as usual, she arrived and prepared, made morning rounds and then did her only surgery for the day. After that it was just seeing patient after patient, doing whatever needed to be done from paperwork to seeing walk-in patients. It wasn't a terribly exciting day but it gave her a chance to eat some of the leftovers she had brought from home and ensure that she finished everything she needed to while at work. She had received some comments about the food though, leftovers never once being brought to work with her before, the woman always leaving them in the fridge for Hannah in case her daughter needed something while she was at work. Apparently people believed she had taken a lover, until she squashed the rumor with mention of a new and capable nanny. Still, time seemed to go so slow on such days and even though she ate lunch it had been an early one and most of her day still remained. She wanted to be home with her daughter, with Gabriella, instead she was stuck walking around the hospital, bored for a majority of the day.

Gabriella cleaned up the kitchen and the rest of the house. Her nails were done, and she was rather eager to get Hannah home and see what her friends were thinking of the sleepover, while simultaneously fearing an increase of invites. She snacked on a peanut butter and banana sandwich while looking up recipes online and torturing herself with new ideas of delectable and easy meals. She loved to try out new recipes and was more than happy to cook. She even fond a sugar cookie recipe she could use for the sleep over. It even allowed her to make the dough eight hours ahead of time so the girls could just cut out shapes, bake, and decorate as they pleased. That was certainly a time saver. Her eyes looked down to the lower right hand corner of her laptop and she gasped and closed the laptop shut, slipped on her flip flops, grabbed her purse and keys, and was out the door. She wasn't going to be late, but she was going to have to fight for a spot amongst the other cars, that were, no doubt, already piling up in the parking lot. She managed to land a parking spot and hopped out of the car and walked over to the long strip where the other guardians were, and waited for the bell to ring. In ten minutes a bell sounded and you could hear the droves of feet leaving the buildings and making their way out of school.

She generally stayed in the same spot so that Hannah could find her, as opposed to looking through a parking lot the size of a mall. That and she fears someone snatching up Hannah within this dense crowd of kids and adults. It didn't take too long before she spotted Hannah and the poor think looked like she was was more than ready to head home. "Hey Hannah." She said taking the girls hand so they didn't get separated. Gabby took Hannah's back pack for her and draped it over her own shoulder, while walking her to the car. She unlocked her car with the remote and as Hannah climbed in the back seat, she placed her backpack on the passenger seat. The little one didn't seem like she was in a talkative mood. While Hannah was never really the one for talking, she was far more quiet than usual. Her eyes seemed a little heavy. "Do you feel okay Hannah?" Gabby cautiously asked as they puled into the drive way. She got a nod of the head, but that still failed to console the nanny's suspicions. Gabby grabbed Hannah's backpack once more and handed it to the little girl and let her inside of the house. She heard her go into her room and then run into the bathroom and Gabby heard it. She head Hannah throw up. In seconds Gabby was upstairs and holding the girl's hair as she seemed to vomit so much more and faster that the girl could hardly get a breath.

"Oy Hannah," She took her own scrunchie from her hair and tied back Hannah's. She fetched and warm rag and helped the little one clean her face off, trying to keep her calm. Not that she cold really see Hannah panicking. "Come, we're going to see your mother." She went to the side closet and pulled out a small bucket and took Hannah by the hand. She escorted Hannah into the back seat and placed the bucket at Hannah's side and placed the back of her hand upon her forehead. "No fever. Don't worry honey, your mother will figure out what is wrong." She reassured with a soft smile before getting into the driver's seat and driving to the hospital. Once there she went through two women to get words to Sarah that Hannah was brought here by her nanny. She sat in the waiting room with Hannah closely at her side, her hand resting on Hannah's as she reassured the girl that she would be okay.

Sarah had her hands full after lunch, thing seemed to get busy really quick and she was thrown into an emergency surgery to help the victims of a car crash. It was rather grueling so when it was finally over she was given some time off her feet to cool down. The surgery itself had gone well so she was in a rather good mood but after standing in one spot over the man for nearly two hours, as he had been in the worst condition, she had to sit down and grab herself some water. She hadn't been resting too long when one of the nurses came in to get her, "Sarah, you're daughter is here in the waiting room with a woman named Gabriella, it seems she isn't feeling too well. I wanted to see if you want to take care of it before I got the usual doctor to take care of it." Sarah immediately shot up from her chair, a vulnerable look on her face for a split second that she never showed to anybody, her daughter being sick enough to scare her. After a second of rational thought she knew it couldn't be anything serious, she had waited until after school and Gabriella was with her so she it wouldn't be that bad, or so she kept telling herself. Regardless she had to go see her daughter.

"I will go and take care of it, thank you." Without another word she left the room and went straight to the waiting room, walking inside and going over to Hannah and Gabriella, bending down and touching her daughters forehead, receiving a small smile from the girl who was trying to be as strong as she could in front of her busy mother. Sarah was in a form nobody had seen her in before, to Gabriella it would be the doctor side of her, an aura that was stronger and more confident than ever and a white coat that made her look absolutely stunning. On the other hand the other doctors and nurses got to see her not only as a mother but also got to see her be close with another adult, something she wasn't with any of them. She turned to Gabriella with a nervous look on her face, "Want to come with us to examination room two?" Her voice was more pleading than anything, she wanted to have Gabriella in there with her and while the Sarah didn't realize it yet she was already relying on the woman for strength and this was one of those moments. For anyone else it was a bit obvious and by the end of the day the entire hospital would be abuzz with talk of how the serious Sarah had been so emotional and close with not only her daughter but the beauty that brought her, a new side for all to see.

Sarah didn't wait for Gabriella to respond as Hannah wrapped her hands around her mother and her mother picked her up, immediately turning and beginning to walk, expecting Gabriella to follow but heading to the examination room currently open for them. She left the door open as she sat her daughter on the examination bed and looked down at her, "How are you feeling?" She was biting her lower lip and nervousness was showing, a look that she only showed when with her daughter. Gabriella could tell her as well but hearing it from the patient was always best. So Hannah, while looking a bit uneasy about worrying her mom, told her everything, "I was feeling a bit bad this morning when I woke up and it went away from awhile but near the end of school it started acting up again. Then when I got home... I just felt a little worse and I threw up..." Sarah took a deep breath and went over to grab a thermometer and everything she needed for a full inspection, though she had a feeling it was either a small bug or a one time thing, as vomiting usually was. Sarah was going to be extra cautious with her own daughter though and while she began to take the temperature and do her examination, hoping Gabriella would pitch in an explanation as she did.

Gabby was relieved when she saw Sarah. Of course seeing Sarah in another setting and a whole new way. Doctor Sarah. Gabby did not hesitate at all when she was asked to join the two in the examination room. It was far better than sitting in the waiting room wondering what may have been wrong. She had an idea as tow hat it was, but she wanted to hear from Hannah. "Of course." She replied quickly and followed the concerned mother/ doctor. Gabby closed the door slightly behind her and stood next to the examining table, as opposed to sitting in the chair in the corner. She listened as Hannah spoke. The girl was trying so hard not to worry her mother and Gabriella could tell. As Sarah went and gather a few supplies around the room, Gabby looked at Hannah with a lax smile and tucked a few loose strands of the little one's hair behind her ear. "It may have been something you ate." She said, just throwing out the possibility. Of course she wasn't the doctor, so she wasn't indefinitely sure. "If it is something you ate, then we will have to pump you full of the good stuff to get you better in no time. It may be best if you take tomorrow off of school. Not of learning can be done when you aren't feeling well and stress and trying to focus won't aid in you getting better, no matter what may be wrong."

She knew Hannah probably wouldn't like the idea of missing a day of school. Thankfully the invites had already been sent out. She could only hope that Hannah would be feeling better in time for the slumber party. "Meanwhile, I give you a ten on making it all the way home and to the toilet, let alone here. You're one tough cookie. Defiantly your mother's daughter." She said with a little lax laugh, trying to lighten the mood up a bit. "You've got the best doctor in the world right now, you'll be better than fine. I'm sure of it." She said to Hannah with a little sigh. Her adrenaline had been pumping and she was just now realizing it. Her heart was just now going back to it's normal pace. "Do not scare me like that Hannah. " She took the little one's hand and placed it over her nanny's heart. "You feel that? You about nearly gave me a heart attack. I mean... I know I'm old, but I've got a few years left in me Hannah." She was trying to calm her nerves more than Hannah's at this point. Waiting on a diagnosis for the little one's ailment. It was no easy feat. She was hoping it wasn't something she may have cooked for the little one. "I hope it wasn't me who got you sick." She openly voiced with a hint of concern in her tone.

It being something Hannah had eaten was certainly a possibility, bad food could do that to anyone, but Sarah had a feeling that food wasn't the case and it wasn't only because she trusted Gabriella's cooking already. As Sarah began doing her job she found it much easier than usual, having Gabriella there to comfort Hannah while she tried to figure out what was wrong really helped, especially with how gentle the nanny was and how at ease Hannah looked. In fact it was so easy and comfortable for both Hannah and herself that the examination went by rather quickly, from getting her temperature to checking her throat and ears for any other symptoms to go along with the vomiting. At the end she found nothing but a slight fever, that alone was enough to put her off the bad food idea. Gabriella was still comforting Hannah, though the little girl didn't say much, only cracking small smile every once in awhile. It wasn't until the examination was completely over that Sarah let out a small sigh of relief and leaned in to kiss her daughters head. "I don't see anything wrong with you besides a slight fever. That makes me assume that you are just experiencing a small bug that should go away soon, or it could have been a one time thing." Hannah nodded and hugged her mother, clinging as tight as she could with her small hands. Sarah simply stroked the girls head and smiled, turning to Gabriella and smiling at her as well.

"Thank you for bringing her to see me... And for coming with us. I just need to ask one more thing of you before you take her home to rest, can you stop by a pharmacy and pick up a prescription, I can call one in for some medication that should effectively suppress any future urges for her to empty her stomach." Sarah released Hannah and looked to Gabriella, they could talk about the next day of school and anything else at home and for now grabbing the prescription was the most important thing, and while she would have loved to sit in the room and talk with both of them for the remainder of the day, she still had about an hour and some change of work. "If you can do that and give her one we can rest assured she doesn't throw up for awhile and gets some food in her and then just watch to see what happens after that." Her voice was a tad more calm than at the beginning but she was possitive neither her nor Gabriella could have done anything to avoid it and with her daughter seemingly fine she was no longer in a panic about the entire situation. Of course she still didn't like the fact that her little girl was sick but she had to finish up work before she could go home and spoil her. At least she was being watched after by someone who really seemed to care, it made a big difference. "Now I do have to finish up some work before I go home but burgers are still on, okay?" She said crouching down a bit to look Hannah in the face, only getting a nod and another small hug from the girl as she helped her down.

It was torture to put her down and not just leave with them but Sarah couldn't, she could only give one last hug to Hannah and thank Gabriella again for bringing her, nodding to the woman as she directed them to the front desk, even with Sarah working there they still had to give insurance to finance the 'visit'. Sarah swallowed as she left, a bit uneasy but knowing no good would come of worrying, she would just finish her day and go home, spend time with the two women, and hopefully not have to ruin Hannah's sleepover the next day, though it wasn't on the forefront of her mind, only getting her girl better. As she had to leave for work a couple of the nurses surrounded Hannah and Gabriella, most of them focusing on the girl and being very sweet, asking her questions about her mother and if she was feeling better, talking about her mother seeming to lift the girls spirits a bit. One nurse in particular though, a rather gorgeous redhead with short hair and a plentiful bust, was paying much more attention to Gabriella than the child, her eyes lingering just long enough to convey her intentions before cracking a small seductive smile and walking past her, whispering as she did, "Names Kara, stop by alone sometime if you want." And with that she left, as if she knew Gabriella liked both sexes, as if her beautiful green eyes could see right through everything. The other nurses still kept Hannah company though, giving Gabriella time to process and to get the insurance in order, all of it being on file since Sarah worked there so she would only have to sign for the visit.

It was music to her ears to hear that there was nothing seriously wrong with Hannah, but still she needed tending to until she was completely better and free of the nasty bug. "My pleasure." She replied. It was part of her job, yes, but you don't fool around with a child's health. "We can stop by the pharmacy on the way home. It will take no time at all." She reassured Sarah. It was nice to know that burgers were still on the menu for tonight's dinner as well. As they left the examining room and headed to the front desk to fill out the paper work for Hannah's visitation, the little one was swarmed by other nurses. She kept an eye on Hannah while tending to the paper work at the counter. The papers were submitted and as Hannah was getting attention from the other nurses, one in particular caught her eye. Or rather... seemed to be fishing for it. Her personality was that expected of a red headed nurse, sporting such a lovely physique. She felt as though she was being stripped with those eyes. Like she could be read like a book and wow was she ever so tempting. How long had it been since she even felt the skin of another glided across her own? This was horrible time to be thinking such things. But she did remember the woman's name... Kara.

Hannah and Gabriella both said their good byes before leaving the hospital, hand in hand. She opened the door for Hannah to get into the back seat and then Gabby hopped in the front. "Look at that, you got to see your mother and we still get to have burgers tonight. How lucky are we?" She asked with a lax smile as she drove to the nearest CVS pharmacy and made sure the doors were locked before she headed inside and got the prescription and headed back to the car. She turned on a little music and she drove the two home. "Okay little one, before you wander off..." She snagged Hannah and picked her up and headed to the front door unlocking it, closing it behind her and sat Hannah on the edge of the counter. "Here is a glass of water, aaaaand your magic medicine to make you all better. It's going to take some time and you need to relax... so no doing back flips, gymnastics, or entering roller derbys. Too strenuous." She played around once more. Once Hannah took the medicine she took her off the counter and placed her on her own two feet. "Now... go and relax. You an get your homework out of the way before your mom get's home because that us when the fun begins."

She already heard Hannah racing up the stairs and to her room. "Take it easy!!" She said with a laugh and a sigh. Such a busy little day. She went upstairs for a little while and sat in her room on the laptop, looking up a few things. Making sure to leave her door open so she could hear anything and Hannah could find her, if she wanted to.

Sarah was glad to see her daughter but she wasn't entirely glad it had to be under such circumstances. It seemed she would be thinking of it for the rest of the workday, at least it wasn't much longer and then she could go home and be with her daughter. Until then she just had to get through the day and do her best, though there wasn't much left to do, only seeing a few random walk-ins and one post-op patient. Nothing was eventful, she didn't even talk to any other doctors or nurses, that was until near the end of the day when she headed into the female locker room. A few other people were changing to go home as well, a few doctors and one nurse, Kara, whom she had only talked to a few times, their first conversation not being so great. It was rather awkward, it seemed to woman had though she was attracted to women due to her obvious lack of interest in men, more of disdain when she had first arrived. That being said Sarah had never held it against her and it was hard not to notice her, attracted to women or not she knew how beautiful Kara was and while Sarah received a good deal of attention, Kara got just as much, and was a bit of a flirt to begin with making it doubly true.

That made what happened next all the more odd, the woman coming over to her as she began to change, an odd thing when Sarah knew her orientation, and Kara's attraction to her. It wasn't exactly what she thought would happen, "Sarah... Beautiful as usual." The redhead didn't hide her gaze as she studied the athletic body in front of her. Alas she had changed her pursuit from the single mother after some time without any reciprocation. "I saw the beauty that brought your girl in, what a nanny... I mean she was gorgeous..." The woman licked her lips with sinister intentions, "I made sure to extend her an invitation to come speak with me again, I think she was into it. I hope you don't mind." She wasn't being rude or trying to piss Sarah off, she just wanted what she wanted and didn't want to risk surprising a doctor, especially such a well liked and capable one. Sarah didn't know what to say at first and for a moment said nothing, though when she finally did speak it was calm and almost indifferent, "She is free to date as long as it isn't at my home and her duties are mostly just helping with Hannah which isn't a problem once I am home or at night. So as long as it doesn't interfere with her job I don't care who she sees." Her voice was confident but she felt uneasy about it deep within, once again feelings she didn't quite know the source of.

The woman didn't stick around after answering and instead grabbed her things and left, a small nod to Kara who smirked back, as if she was wondering if she could still make a play on the doctor as well. It didn't take her long to get home, and when she arrived she immediately let out a sigh of relief, glad that the day was over and going to find Gabriella, stopping when she saw her, "How's Hannah, has she thrown up again or gone to sleep, or anything?" She was still concerned but she was able to stay happy and light when at home, with Gabriella with her. Of course while she still wanted a status update about the vomiting her sleep question was soon answered as Hannah poked her head out of her room with a smile and headed downstairs to greet her mother, still not being so talkative but hugging her. Sarah gave her daughter a big hug and then smiled up at Gabriella, thankful for the woman's help. "You seem to be alright, hopefully it was a one time thing, though I think we should keep you home tomorrow." Hannah didn't look so happy about that but Sarah followed up with more to keep her happy, "Though if you are still good by tomorrow we can continue on with the sleepover." That cheered her up and she released her mom, going back up to her room after whispering a small 'I love you' to her mom, leaving Sarah and Gabriella some time, though the first thing Sarah did was go grab a cold soft-drink, needing something after her day.

Back
Top Bottom