Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanny Dearest (Ava & SinfullySweet)

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Gabriella was called up to work immediately after she had just been cut loose from another client. The Hendersons had just enrolled their daughter in preschool so they no longer needed a nanny, and where it was usually at least a week before she got another job, the raven haired female with the emerald eyes was shocked to be given a new assignment the moment she stepped into the office. The file thrusted in her hand and she was called into her bosses office while Miss Perkinson was still on the phone with a client feigning a cheerful voice. "Of course Miss Reynolds, we will have her sent over today for an interview and we can see where things go from there.... yes.... yes... well let us hope that the fifth time is the charm. You have a good day. Buh Bye." When the phone hung up the portly woman behind the desk immediately relinquished a sigh of relief and massaged her temples and threw a file across the desk. A smile tugged at the corner of Gabby's soft pink lips. "Is it that ba-"

"Yes!! She has sent back four people. Something always seems to go wrong. No one seems to fit her requirements! Ugh.... Gabby.... please. Please take this one for me." Gabby had never seen her boss plead before. This woman must have been a handful.

"Okay, so what are we looking at? Sarah Reynolds and a seven year old Hannah. Full time job and a single mother. Oh my, no wonder she needs a nanny." The raven haired female glanced over the file with emerald green eyes. Shapely legs revealed beneath a pair of comfortable denim shorts. A free hand idly fiddling with the red gem that sat nestled in the valley of her average modest bust. Lower lip trapped between her teeth as she looked up and gave a small sigh. "Okay well... I'm on my way." Gabriella was not nervous at all. She plugged the address into her gps and headed on her way, finding herself in a very nice neighborhood. Of course ideal for raising a child. A park nearby, a grade A school system, and lovely homes to line the streets. She pulled up in her silver Prius into the driveway of a beautiful home. Gabby smoothed out her v neck t shirt as she got out of the car. The other nannies before her probably dressed in a casual formal manner where as all Gabriella dawned was a pair of shape up sneakers, some denim shorts, and a collared v neck red t-shit. The perfect attire for tending to children, in her opinion. The fabric was breathable, and had no issues getting stains out of it. You couldn't very well chace or play with a child in loafers, or dress shoes.

The sun kissed skinned female knocked upon the door, "Miss Reynolds. It's Gabriella Beaumont from the Red Balloon." She heard a pair of running footsteps making their way to the door and a young voice shouting, "Mom!!" Gabby laughed already. Hugging the tote over her shoulder, she was more than ready for this. With the file in hand and a bit of nervousness, she was ready. It was just past noon. She certainly hoped that her boss had not just thrown her under the bus. She loved her job and would have hated to lose it on account of a bad reference. Then again, Gabby was on a very good streak thus far. Being a live in nanny was an amazing job, in her opinion. It had to be since it practically consumed her life. Including her social life. Not a man.... or woman, in sight and nor was she currently looking. Relationships just seemed to conflict with her job.

Sarah sighed as she hung up the phone, she was near the end of her rope with The Red Balloon. She had been using their nanny service for awhile and yet none of them seemed to fit her needs, sure some of them could handle Hannah but none of them had won her daughter over and it seemed like despite them being around their was still too much for her to do. Perhaps her expectations were too high but she had just started at the new hospital and her hours were terrible, she needed help that could go the extra mile and make her life easier for once, that was all she wanted. A huff escaped her lips, it was difficult but as she turned to look at Hannah it was all worth it. Her little girl, Sarah lived for the beautiful child and she would do anything for her, even if that meant sending away nanny after nanny or take on the extra responsibility herself. The seven year old girl was currently sitting on the couch on her stomach reading a book, not the usual book for a seven year old, a tad advanced but she was bright and always liked to misuse the words she found within the many books she flew through, it was adorable. The little girl was adorable as well, looking much like her mother had at that age with mid-length black hair and wearing a cute yellow dress. Almost every feature was identical to Sarah's, all except her eyes which were brown and looked just like her father's, a fact that never bothered Sarah despite the memories it brought back.

Sarah herself could be an awkward woman at times, suddenly becoming quiet and burying herself in work, but she would catch nearly anyone's eye without putting forth much effort. She was tall and mostly legs with a general athletic build, though her build was brought upon by constant maintenance through running. She had raven hair as her daughter did, the small girl getting her luxurious straight hair from her mother, although Sarah kept her hair longer than her daughter and ofter times up in a ponytail as she currently had it, only small side bangs hanging down, usually because they came loose. Her eyes were unlike her daughters though, the beautiful recessive blue not being passed on but her rather fair white skin made them pop. Her curves were decent as well but her bust was anything but large yet they suited her body perfectly. Even her smile lit up a room but then again seeing her smile was not something most people got to do and she hadn't showed it in a very long time.

It was hard to raise her daughter but her few true smiles came when she was around her little girl, the reason for her lack of joy was rooted in her past, a past she wasn't looking to dwell on or repeat, she would never repeat it, she had worked too hard to go back to that. So as Hannah ran towards the door and hollered for her she did what she always did and took a deep breath, deciding to approach it as positively as always, "Alright, coming." Her voice was normal, and as she pushed herself off the counter she had been leaning on she got herself ready for yet another interview. As she made her way around the corner to the door she got her first look at the nanny and it was slightly refreshing to see casual as whenever she wasn't working she wore similar clothing, as she was at the time. For her it was slightly different, a pair of running shoes with full tight jeans and a regular white v-neck shirt. She may not fit the neighborhoods image but it didn't matter, she didn't care about that. Hell she drove a cheap little Honda Civic not a BMW like many around her. The only reason she didn't live somewhere else was because of her daughter, the same reason she decided to try one more nanny.

Sarah rubbed Hannah's head as she made it to the door and crouched down, "Introduce yourself and then go read while I talk to the new nanny, okay?" Hannah nodded quickly and looked up at her new nanny, a small smile on her face that showed she wasn't so thrilled to have someone else looking after her but speaking politely nonetheless, "I'm Hannah, glad to meet you." With that she ran off back over to the couch and grabbed her book before going up the stairs to her room, leaving the living room for her mother and the new nanny. Sarah shook her head before pulling the door open completely and waved for Gabriella to come in, "Please come on in and have a seat over in the living room." She walked over towards the kitchen which while not visible from the door was only separated from the living room by a small dividing breakfast bar sticking out from the wall and lined with a few bar-stools so sit at, though a real table was also nearby and it was used more often than the smaller bar.

When the door opened up Gabriella was quite surprised when green orbs landed upon the sight of the successful hard working single mother clad in casual attire almost similar to her own. Then they fell upon Hannah with a smile. "My name is Gabriella, It is lovely to meet you as well Hannah." She politely said before the girl went off to do as her mother as stated. She looked exactly like her mother, save for the eyes. Gabby was a very observant women. One had to be when taking care of children. With permission she walked pass the threshold of the door and into the living room. Taking note of the comfortable and lovely abode that was possibly to be her new work environment. "She is a bright little girl. Not many children can read such books and she is so polite." She also added before sitting upon the sofa and resting the file in her lap. "Hello Miss Reynolds, my name is Gabriella Beaumont. The children usually call me Gabby and some of my employers call me Gabriella. No need for too much professionalism when it involves children. So, Miss Perkinson tells me you've been have a few problems with your nannies. "There was no need to beat around the bush, and usually Gabby was not one to be blunt, but this was a special circumstance.

"I usually do things different and mold myself to the family's standards and that's what I hope to do here. I not only love being a nanny, I love lending a hand where needed. Say Hannah is reading a book and you are busy at work, I will clean around the house and do things here and there. If you have plans for dinner I will even cook that. I am very flexible with what I do. Yet, I'm not an English up tight nanny. Children need some fun and need to be reminded that I'm only here because their parents love them. Not to fill in as a replacement in their lives. Oh and let me just say that, I just usually wear these clothes because it's easier to help with the kids and around the house in these. I'm pretty sure this shirt has seem more paint than Picaso himself." Gabby dawned a soft smile as she looked at Miss Reynolds. She had a lovely pair of eyes that her dear daughter had not picked up.

She could feel a bit of tension and was already working on cutting that. Assuming the single mother allowed her the position. From the file she already knew that Miss Reynolds was in the medical profession. Something that lead great stress and even more , sometimes unpredictable, hours. She knew not what happened to her husband, but she was never one to pry. I was not her place to do such a thing.

Sarah finished wiping up a counter quickly before she left the kitchen and went over to take a seat across from the new nanny, a small smile adorned to her face. She decided to respond to the nice comment made by the nanny, always happy to hear a compliment about her daughter but feeling something needed to be aired out quickly. "She is a bright girl but polite is questionable, more obedient than anything. In fact many of the prior nannies have told me she was a bit troublesome when I go to work." The disdain was evident in her voice, she didn't like people speaking in such ways of her daughter because it was simply her being a child, being upset that her mother had to leave and someone else was looking after her, if they had been good nannies they could have handled it and actually tried to discover the reason behind instead of pawning her off as 'troublesome'. That was neither here nor there though and the woman quickly moved on, relaxing on the coach and looking over at the rather stunning woman. "Well I am glad to meet you Gabriella and I hope to keep this formal as well so Sarah will do just fine. As for my so-called problems with the previous nannies I suppose it could be because I am looking for the perfect nanny. I am sure plenty of the people who hire you have a lot on their plate but I want to be able to do all of the things I have to without worrying about anything relating to my daughter and her home life during the times in which I am not able to be around."

As Gabriella explained how she did things it seemed as if she was listing off what Sarah was looking for, at least on paper. Hearing that she would help out with household chores was unexpected but it brought a small content smile to Sarah's face, not that she wasn't capable of doing those things on most days but she was occasionally unable to do such things and having someone who was willing made a difference. As Gabriella finished explaining the basics of how she did things Sarah's eyes met hers and she let out a sigh of relief, "Well honestly I am happy to hear everything you said. First and foremost I am quite happy to hear that you are willing to help out when I need it because most of your predecessors seemed to have a problem with doing anything but staring at Hannah and making sure she didn't get into trouble. Being a single mother I occasionally need some extra help to ensure my daughter has a good household life." She looked the woman up and down for a minute and then smiled again, "As you can see I am not the type to wear anything 'fancy' or 'expensive', I prefer comfort and practicality as opposed to formal attire, even at the hospital I usually just throw my coat over this type of clothing. That being said I believe you wearing something casual is not only alright but better than the alternative."

Her previous words implied what she was about to say and she had already decided to give Gabriella a shot and though she still had some things to discuss with her before giving her the job. "So far you sound perfect but there are a couple of guidelines that I should say before we go any farther. The first is that while you are under my employ you will need to try and avoid having a lover of any sort over, if you wish to or already have a relationship please keep it away from the house." She was talking of sex of course but having a lover over for long periods of time around a child didn't sit well, one of the nannies just didn't agree with that and she was let go for that very reason. "Another rule I would like to put in place is that if you wish to take time off you need to tell me well in advance, my schedule work wise is hard enough to manage as is and having to suddenly call in work or take a day off is not good. Now those are the only two big requirements I have in place but I believe them to be fair and other than that I will trust you." Sarah crossed her slender legs and continued to look at Gabriella, "Now I am sure you have some questions and perhaps some concerns so please say anything that's on your mind." The atmosphere was entirely casual, she was not interested in tension or making things uncomfortable, she just wanted to talk and getting everything out in the open.

The nanny was a little troubled when she heard that the nannies before had behaved in such a manner. They were not teenage babysitters, looking to get paid twenty dollars before their curfew. They we nannies. A major difference. They played a big role in a child's life. Aid in their upringing with creativity and education and taking a bit of pressure off of the parent. There was always a reason behind a troublesome child, it was simply a matter of finding what was wrong and what ways you could fix it. This job required a lit of patience, something Gabriella was well known for. It was nice to hear that Sarah was a practical think with they way she dressed, just like Gabby. A tension was lifted when she got the underlying message that she was hired, for now. "I figured those were the guidelines that came with the job. Our personal life ends at that doorstep and rarely do I call off and usually there's at least a two week notice, and we need not worry about the lover thing, because I've found it impossible to balance this kind of job and a relationship. So you won't find me trying to bring a girl or boy here." She was bisexual. Nothing she really meant to bring up, but it happened. Whether it was caught or not, was not on her mind. As she looked at her rather attractive employer, she opened up the file ready to ask a few questions.

"I need allergies, doctor numbers, if she is home schooled or goes to another school." Being seven. she could safely assume that Hanna would be in the second, maybe the third grade. "If I could get a tour of the house now, that would be great. Favorite foods and little hobbies she may like. It's hard for kids to open up to someone new, so I go to the person who knows them the best." She dawned a lax smile and opened up the file in her lap. "If a child is 'troublesome' there is usually a reason behind it and it's usually just a matter of finding out what is wrong. Easier said than done of course and it requires a bit of patience, that very few people seem to lack." She stopped her ramblings and closed the file in her lap.

This was going to be a trial and error thing. Something was wrong with Hannah, it was a nice heads up. Apparently she could be troublesome in her mother's absence, so she had to find out what was wrong. Gabby could make a hug guess. "I'm sorry to bring this up Sarah. I am usually one to never pry into personal business but... could Hannah's agitation have something to do with her father missing in action?" Her lower lip was trapped between her teeth and slowly slid out at the thought. At seven years old, children were like sponges and soaked up everything. The lack of a parent that had been there once before could have a phenomenal effect on a child Hannah's age. It would take some winning over to get Hannah to come out of a shell she was bound to have on. She could be keeping he nannies at arms length, maybe to get her mother's attention? She wouldn't know without getting to know the little one. For now these were al hypothesis'.

It seemed to only get better as Gabriella agreed with her rules albeit a little surprised when she noticed the woman said neither men nor women would be coming home with her. She didn't have a problem with bisexuality, tolerance being one of her strong points, but it was still surprising. "She is only allergic to shellfish so it shouldn't be a problem. As far as a doctor's number you can either call me or the the hospital I work at, the numbers for both are actually on the fridge already as well as her schools phone number. She goes just down the street and I drive her to school. She will get rides home from friends or take the bus back." Those were the most important things but some of the fluff was nice to answer as well, having a nanny who wanted to know so much about Hannah really inspired confidence. "If you want to capture her heart I would suggest anything sweet food wise, she will eat just about anything though, pasta and chicken being her favorites." She tapped her chin a bit thinking about hobbies, she read and did all sorts of things but to really get to her heart their were a few things. "Hobby wise she reads but the things she really likes to do are Soccer and those little video games, I suck at them but she loves them."

Just talking about her daughter put a smile on Sarah's face but it was soon wiped off. Before she had a chance to get up and give Gabriella the tour a touchy subject was mentioned, her ex-husband. Sarah was not one to hide things but it was a shameful part of her past and she nearly didn't say anything. Gabriella seemed to good to be true though and she wanted everything to be out in the open, anything that could help the woman learn about her daughter. "It could have something to do with her father..." She paused for a moment before sighing, "I left him some time ago, we had been together since high school but around the time Hannah turned five he became abusive, all of it focused on me for months. She knew what was going on I am sure but I was in denial until one night he dared be rough with her. After that I left and we struggled for awhile, moving from place to place as I searched for a job and we got as far away from him as possible. We just found ourselves a permanent home here about eight months ago when I got the job offer from the hospital. The point is that could definitely be a reason or at least an underlying cause for her lack of trust." Sarah didn't say it but she had some trust issues as well and she hadn't been intimate with anyone in a very long time.

It was awkward for a moment after she finished, she had spoke as calmly as she could but there was that hint of sadness as she spoke about it. Sarah wanted to move on so after a moment of silence she stood up, took a deep breath, and scratched her head. "I think now would be a good time for that tour..." She chuckled nervously as she walked around and back towards the kitchen, not really wanting to talk any more on the subject and wishing to move on to something else. She didn't waste any time either, beginning to talk before she gave Gabriella time to react, knowing the kitchen was the perfect hub to start off the downstairs tour. "This is the kitchen, everything in here is at your disposal, even the locked cabinet above the counter, it contains some wine I drink on very rare occasions, not sure if you drink but feel free if you do." She pointed at two doors at the rear of the nice sized kitchen, "The one of the left wall leads into a larger dining room but we don't ever use it, we use the small table between the living room and kitchen usually though since we don't often have more than us plus a friend of hers every now and then. The other door leads out into the garage, you can start parking in there if you wish, it fits two but I rarely use it unless it's raining pretty hard."

Hannah came back down at about that time and looked over the railing of the stairs at her mother and the apparent new nanny, her head tilting to the side, "Mom, can I come back down now?" She asked with the cutest voice and Sarah looked up with a small smile, "Yes come on down, I was about to lead Gabriella upstairs to show her the rooms and bathroom." She turned to Gabriella, "Oh, there is a bathroom down here, over near the entrance, it's only has a toilet and sink though. We can go upstairs unless you want to take a quick look around." It wasn't difficult to figure out the house, it was rather spacious and while their weren't too many rooms they were all large and well furnished, especially the rather large kitchen. Of course she would have to show Gabriella the back yard eventually as well but their were glass doors in the living room that showed the beautiful yard with full swing set and covered jacuzzi. She had begun to calm herself down after the story of her past though and her voice was normal again.

Things looked up as she heard that Hannah had a sweet tooth, and enjoyed both soccer and video games. Gabriella actually had her PSP in the car, with a carry case full of games that Hannah would probably enjoy. She was okay with the sweets as well. Certainly not chocolate souffles or anything, but she could make a cheesecake that made you feel like you had died and gone to heaven. All of this was well noted and very helpful for later on. Gabriella silently listened on as Sarah spoke of her ex husband. It was a hellish thought that made her was to swear off all men altogether, but you could not punish the entire sex for the actions of one. Still, it was certainly a thing that would have a bit of a lasting effect on a young girl like Hannah. Especially if the asshole managed to lay a finger on her. It was a thought she would rather not have imagined. The brutish nature of men was probably the reason she preferred women. The more gentle and nurturing of the sexes. Like Sarah. Sarah was still able to get back on her feet and provide a great life for her and Hannah. She had to commend the woman on that. She was a strong willed woman. That clearly went without saying.

Sarah started with the tour before she could even say a word. Not that she had anything to really say, except that she was honored that Sarah felt comfortable sharing such a hurtful tale to her for the sake of her own daughter. It had to be like opening up an old festering wound. As Sarah guided her through the house, she found to be as nice on the inside as it was on the outside. It was sweet of Sarah to offer her something from the locked cabinet, but she rarely drank. "Thank you Sarah. I doubt I'll be parking in the garage as well. I get so paranoid backing out of them." She admitted with a little laugh. Gabriella reached through her purse and dug out a flat tablet. It was a nook. She had several interesting books on it. Nothing vulgar or adult rated. "Hannah." Chimed with a lax smile. "Do you mind holding onto this for me? Feel free to use it. I've got at least a hundred books on there. Every single Harry Potter, my favorites, The Hunger Games, The Golden Compass, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and so many more." She squatted to get eye level with the bright young girl and handed over the device.

"Okay Sarah, let's have a look upstairs. So I can stash my things somewhere. Although I am curious, being a doctor your hours have to be very sporadic. Do you work tonight?" She asked with a lax smile. "I was going to say maybe the three of us could do something tonight. Maybe watch a movie. I figured two bird with one stone. Some one on one quality time with the both of you." She asked as they started their way up the stairs. The smooth banister against the palm of her hand. The home was cozy and nice. Hannah was a very bright girl and she could see where she got it from. She was already easing into the situation.

Sarah was glad that Gabriella didn't ask anything else about her husband but she hadn't given the woman much time to do so anyways, not wishing to talk or even think about it. She had done it all for her daughter and while she didn't regret having Hannah or leaving for her she could never think back on that period of her life happily. Her daughters presence calmed her down and she simply smiled as Gabriella offered her the small device, her daughter would love some new books to read through. Hannah seemed rather happy about it as well, walking up and taking the small tablet, looking up at Gabriella and giving a small cute "Thank you." She didn't like the nannies from before but she couldn't deny being happy about some new books to browse through, the smart girl not always knowing what every word meant but enjoying the stories and looking forward to see what was on the tablet. Sarah was glad to see her daughter happy, once again thinking that perhaps this woman would be the last nanny she had to hire and hoping that she could get through and get to know Hannah, the books being a very good start.

She snapped her eyes away from Hannah and back to Gabriella when she mentioned the upstairs. "Actually I don't work tonight, I'm not even on call, I wasn't sure if we would get another nanny so soon so I made sure of it. So we can get a movie or something, I would love to let you and Hannah get to know each other a bit. Anyways, just follow me and I will give you the tour and show you which room will be yours." Sarah smiled before turning around and heading up the staircase and to the second floor. It led up to an open hallway that went straight and then turned to the left to continue a short way. "The first bedroom here is Hannah's and across the hall is the bathroom." She opened up both the doors on either side of her, on one side was Hannah's room and it was a white room filled with all sorts of toys and stuffed animals, as well as a nice bookshelf full of books. It was rather neat despite the amount of stuff and then their was the bed, it was a king, rather large with bright blue sheets and a wonderful dark wooden frame. It was a nice room and it was obvious that whatever she wanted she got but at the same time their was nothing excessive or expensive, Hannah never asked for anything for the sake of having it. Then their was the bathroom, it was rather large with a close in shower see-through all the way around, blurring but the glass like aspect making the room look larger.

Sarah didn't spend too long on those room though, the ones in the back of the hallway were the bigger rooms and the most important, one being her own bedroom and the one adjacent to it being Gabriella's new room. The woman walked down the hall and opened her own first, "This is my bedroom, there is an attached bathroom in here, if in the mornings you need to use the bathroom and Hannah is using the other feel free to use mine, I do not mind." She gave a slight smile, she didn't care if the woman used her bathroom, sure it was through her room but it wasn't a big deal to her, even Hannah used it occasionally, the master bathroom being appealing as it had both a shower and a jacuzzi tub, as was standard in the neighborhood homes. Her room was nice, it contained her massive queen sized bed with silk sheets and the most comfortable looking pillows sitting right in the center. There was a dresser across from the bed with a television on it, a bedside table with a few things scattered on top, and a rather nice desk with papers and folders scattered across. It was a tad messy though, a few articles of clothing strew across the floor and some scrubs hanging halfway out of the rather empty hamper. Her days were usually hectic and she only cleaned when she had the time to do so, choosing to keep the rest of the house, especially Hannah's room better kept than her own.

"And finally..." She said turning and going over to the door across from her own, "This is where you will be staying." She opened the door to a room a bit bigger than Hannah's, it was furnished with its very own queen sized bed with sheets that looked nearly as nice as her own, a dresser and large walk-in closet, and a few other pieces of furniture around the room, including a television and nice chair in the corner. "I hope it is to your liking, if it isn't you can change it or do anything you want with it." The window in the guest room overlooked the backyard, it was a nice view and it let in a good amount of sunlight making the room glimmer a bit. "I really hope you like everything here Gabriella because I would love to have you come on as the nanny here..." Sarah made it clear, she wanted to have Gabriella around and she was already quite sure it was a done deal, they would just have to discuss some small things after she was hired.

Gabby was, of course, elated to find that Sarah did not work tonight. It would made for a nice first day to get to know Hannah while also getting the young girl some time with her mother. Gabby followed her employer up the stairs and continued to note the nice surroundings. The adorable pictures hanging from the walls of Hannah as a baby and growing up until now, caught her attention as they ventured down the hall. The rooms were spacious and to see a king size bed in a child's room made her smile and almost want to laugh. Bringing up the question, has Hannah ever had a sleep over before? With such a massive bed I can see a sleep over being so much fun for her." Already her mind was working on ways to keep Hannah, not only busy, but getting her to socialize as well. Another big step in the stage of development. There was never anything wrong with being a book worm. Oh Gabby knew all to well the wonders of getting lost in another world through the words of a great story. When she was soon granted a tour of Sarah's room, her smile grew by an inch. It was the room of a hard working woman. Sarah obviously cared more about the rest of the house than her own room. While is was far from a horrid mess, it was not as tidy as the other rooms.

The bathroom was beautiful and had to be, maybe her third favorite room in the house. She loved taking showers. Probably because it almost the only guaranteed time she could spend alone. A woman did have her needs and Gabby often found herself killing two birds with one stone in the shower. She was always careful to lock the door of her room and the bathroom and she did not own a single toy. The odds of a kid or her employer walking in and discovering the toys were just far too high for her. She was surprised to see it connected to another bedroom. Probably what was considered the 'in-law" suite of the floor plan. It was spacious and the view from the window was perfect to check on Hannah in the back yard. It was lovely, to say the least. The swing set amongst the lush green grass. A high back fence for added privacy was nice as well. The light pouring in was lovely. She stood over by the window and turned and looked at Sarah perfectly framed in the doorway as she made it plain and clear that the nanny position was hers for the taking. A smile instantly grew on Gabriella's lips as she walked back over towards the door. "I would love to be Hannah's nanny, Sarah, and as for the room... it's perfect." She added. She saw no need for changes.

Gabriella had her things packed in the back of her car. Mostly clothes, of course, but she could get those later. "Your home is lovely, of course and I look forward to getting this ball rolling." She left the room and began heading back downstairs where they had left Hannah. It was no surprise that the girl had easily come to learn how to use the nook. The touch screen was fairly simple, yet not all people took to it as easily. "Is there anything else you would like to discuss?" She assumed that since she was not expecting to get a nanny so soon that Sarah already had plans for dinner. "If you like, I wouldn't mind helping out with dinner. Maybe Hannah could help as well?" She looked at Hanna with a lax smile and little laugh. "Although we might have a hard time prying her away from the Nook." She added softly.

Sarah shook her head to the sleepover question, "No, she has wanted to before but usually I don't have time to host and the previous nannies weren't really agreeable to the idea. Honestly none of them were bad but they never seemed to interact and really get to know her, instead they were content with allowing her to read while they did whatever kept them entertained." She didn't hate any of the previous nannies really, just disliked their style and had wanted more. It seemed her instincts were correct because now Gabriella was going for the job and she was easily the most appealing candidate so far. She seemed just as professional as the previous nannies but at the same time she was so casual and it helped Sarah relax, not to mention she wanted to go the extra mile to help which gave the impression that she really cared for the child she looked after, all of that being exactly what Sarah had wanted and just what Hannah needed. Honestly she would have paid more if only Gabriella had been available beforehand but now that she was there Sarah would make sure and get her to work for her and then work hard to keep her around.

Luckily the room was to Gabriella's liking and the nanny even called it perfect, a compliment for the single mother whom had never really been good at making things look good, most of the stuff in the house had been bought to her taste and she wasn't sure how it seemed to other people. Her worries were put to rest and with the acceptance of the nanny position Sarah found herself with a bright smile. "That is great to here, I think Hannah and I will both benefit from having you around. And anything you need just ask, I want you to feel comfortable here, this will be your home as well from now on." Sarah wanted to make that clear as she had always done with the previous women she had hired, she was not opposed to some changes being made so long as nothing affected her daughter because she didn't need much and wanted the woman to feel comfortable. "Well I am ready to get the ball rolling as well, I had been afraid it would take some time to find a replacement but it seems I have been lucky enough to find the perfect nanny almost immediately."

As she followed Gabriella back downstairs she noticed Hannah using the nook on the couch, the young girl engrossed in reading something and not even noticing as they came down the stairs. It was a good start for Gabriella, she was winning points already getting at her daughter's love of books. "Well I believe we went over all of the basics, I think it will take awhile to really figure everything out and get a real system going. I should mention that there is a credit card you can use for any purchases over on the windowsill in the kitchen, whatever you have to buy you can use that. Oh and I will try and get you a schedule with my hours tomorrow, I can snag a copy from the hospital, that should help." By that time Hannah had noticed them as dinner was mentioned, "Mom said she was making spaghetti and meatballs." She seemed a bit excited about her mother cooking but her eyes were still glued on the nook. Sarah nodded, "Yes I did. I wouldn't mind a bit of help if you wish or you can spend some time with Hannah while I cook." She would like to talk to Gabriella a bit and just get to know her but having the woman spend time with Hannah was a nice thought as well. She would leave it up to her.

Selective hearing. A trait that all people possessed, but more commonly found in children. As Hannah spoke of spaghetti and meatballs Gabby bit back a little laugh with her smile. What kid didn't like spaghetti and meatballs, even Gabriella loved it. When given the offer to either stay and get to know Hannah better or assist Sarah in the kitchen, she took a moment to ponder. Green eyes looking over at the child, who had not once taken her eyes off of the nook when they two adults walked into the room. "She seems all too enthralled in what she is reading and I know what it feels like to have your attention ripped away from a good part, so I will let her be fore the time being and get to know her better over dinner." she said softly, hoping not to steal Hannah's attention away. The credit card was a nice thing and Gabriella was always cautious enough to bring back receipts of everything purchased. One could never be too careful. Gabriella wandered into the kitchen and started getting to know the layout. She explored the cabinets and found out where the pots were, the cups, plates, silverware and would work on memorizing where they were. She washed her hands in the sink and toweled the of before handling anything. While she was down below with the pots she pulled a deep one and filled it with water. Her eyes already having seen the meat defrosting in the sink.

The pot was placed on the back large burner and turned it on high and left the water to come to a boil. "I must say I am envious of you. A single mother with a beautiful daughter, and you're a doctor as well. I have to admit, it may not be in my list of things a nanny does, but I do set up dates. " She wore a coy smile as she opened up a box of noodles. "When's the last time you even socialized outside of work? Maybe I can pick Hannah up from school tomorrow and she and I can plan a sleep over for this up coming weekend. If... it's okay with you. I've already got a list of things to do. Baking cookies... decorating cookies... and the eating said cookies. Doing nails... I have an arsenal of nail polish, and I could come up with some other things to do." She said trying to convince Sarah. "Oh and I will be making breakfast in the morning, what would you like?" she said, almost as though Sarah had no choice. It was part of Gabby's job to life some weight off of the sexy doctor's shoulders and that was what she was going to do. She wasn't the perfect nanny, but she was gonna try so hard to get close.

Gabriella browsed through the pantry to see what was there. Cereal, pancake mix, coffee for the kureg coffee maker she saw in the corner of the kitchen. That was a nice sight. "I also have a 'secret potion'. Basically chamomile tea with a teaspoon of honey and it aides in them falling asleep." Gabby had a ton of tricks up her sleeve, but many weren't necesary. She never stooped so low as to buying a child's obedience because it got no one anywhere. Tonight was going to be rather interesting. Watching a movie and getting to know both Sarah and Hannah. Gabriella waited until the noodles came to a boil, seasoned the water with a little salt and put the dry long noodles into the water.

Sarah was rather happy to hear that Gabriella would be joining her in the kitchen, she wanted to talk to the woman a bit more and just get a feel for what thing would be like in upcoming days. Besides her point about the nook was a good one, she had unfortunately ruined a few good parts for her daughter by interrupting in the middle and it always made the girl a bit sulky even if she didn't say anything. So she let Gabriella get familiar with the kitchen as she grabbed a few things out of the pantry, an onion and some seasoning for the meatballs, and of course the spaghetti sauce. She went over and joined Gabriella, taking a deep skillet and putting it on the other large burner in front before filling it with the sauce and putting it on a high heat. Sarah laughed as Gabriella mentioned socializing, it was a non-existent part of her world and had been for a very long time. "I haven't socialized with anyone outside of work in years, the only things I do are work and come back home." She didn't sound as if she regretted it because she didn't, Sarah loved her life with her daughter and although at times it could be tough she enjoyed every second of their new life. Besides, while she wouldn't mind moving on she didn't exactly trust men after her husband, making it difficult to allow anyone through her thick defenses.

As the other woman got to work with the noodles she began to make the meatballs, dicing some onions and taking some fresh basil before mixing it all together with a pinch of salt a pepper and a couple of eggs to hold it firm. She wasn't the best cook but she had gotten quite good at a few dishes, spaghetti and meatballs being one of those few. She took no time preparing enough meatballs for six, knowing she could take whatever extra leftover to work. She then took the meatballs and popped them in the over which she had went ahead and preheated earlier in anticipation of dinner. She would then simply throw them in the sauce and finish them off in a few minutes. With a bit of time she turned to Gabriella, leaning on the counter next to the sink, "A sleepover would probably be great for her, she has wanted to do one for so long and your list of activities could possibly get her out of the books for awhile. Just make sure to save me a few cookies so I don't miss out on all the fun." It felt so natural to let Gabriella do that sort of thing and the same with the kitchen, it was just her attitude, it wasn't hard to let her do something like host a sleepover when she sounded excited about it herself.

The topic of breakfast was interesting though, Sarah usually threw a little something together for Hannah but she wasn't a big breakfast eater, sure she had a cup of tea and the occasional cup of coffee if she was sluggish but eating in the morning was usually a candy bar or some other quick snack if anything at all. "I don't know, I usually don't eat breakfast, I usually just grab something quick and go... How about you just make me whatever you make Hannah and if I have time I will eat." Sarah reached down and took the meatballs out of the over, they weren't completely done but they had a bit of time already on them and as she plopped the round pieces of meat into the boiling hot tomato sauce she knew they would be done before too long. She turned the heat down a bit though not wanting the sauce to burn and let it simmer, enough to finish the meatballs and let the sauce remain nice and hot. "Gabriella, just a heads up though, sometimes I get pulled into an extra shift or extra few hours at work so if I don't show up or answer my phone it will most likely mean I am still at work. Just didn't want to not show up on time one day and you not know what's going on. I will always try to call, it's just sometimes I don't have the chance."

Gabriella wore a lax smile as she casually conversed with Sarah. She was not the least bit surprised with the lack of social life. A full time mom and a full time doctor, where was the room? "Well... I have a friend from college that you would suit you well. Clean background, college education... I would know because that was where I met him, and a head of hair you could lose a hand in." Gabriella's personal favorite trait. She quickly corrected herself when she realized how her last words could have been easily misconstrued. " I've never dated him, or gotten with him before, but he is a pretty sweet guy." She checked on the noodles and stirred the pot a little and gave them a little longer to cook. Then they moved onto the topic of the sleepover. It did sound fun in her mind. It was a way to get Hannah to socialize a bit and the idea of juggling a few more little girls in addition to Hannah, did not bother her at all. The aromas filling up the kitchen were so delicious, even her stomach was openly voicing its approval as it churned.

She took a mental note on the breakfast thing and the possible added on hours was not a shocker. "Okay, I do not know of a person in the medical field who's schedule isn't sporadic. " She stirred the noodles once more and hunted down a strainer and placed it in the sink. She walked over to the safely grab the pot once more and strained the limp noodles. She then began going through the silverware drawer and began setting the table while Sarah brought together the final meal. She grabbed cups and leaned against the counter for a moment. "What would you like to drink?" She asked as she headed over to the fridge and filled one glass, her own, with ice and water from the dispenser. Gabriella already felt settled into her new humble abode. It was a house full of girls and it was bound to get crazy sometimes, but it was nice. The glasses were soon set upon the table and Gabby peeked her head into the living room and made the gamble to snatch Hannah's attention away for a second.

"Hannah, if you want to pick a movie out now, the three of us are going to watch it after dinner." She got a nod of approval and Gabriella took refuge back in the warm confines of the kitchen. "So over dinner you can tell her about the sleep over. It's best to notify their parents ahead of time if the little ones are gong to be spending the night. That and they will want to get to know who is keeping an eye on their daughters. Who knows... maybe there's a single dad in there for ya." She jested as she Headed over to the sink and washed her hands before drying them off and taking a seat at the table. So far, so good. Sarah was an amazing beautiful women. Not only that but she was successful and a great mother. Gabby saw no problems with her even becoming friends with the single mother. Over course Gabby kept her lewd opinions to herself. Oh yes, it had crossed her mind that Gabriella would have more than happily schooled Sarah on the passion a woman could wield in bed with another of the fair sex, but Hannah was their priority first and foremost.

While Sarah wore a smile on her face she didn't really feel comfortable going out with anyone, it wasn't only her schedule that kept her away from men and dating. She didn't really mind if Gabriella had dated him but it did remove a reason for her to shoot down the match, as she was currently wracking her brain for a reason to decline it. "I don't know, I have been out of the dating game since high-school and with everything I have to do I don't have much time to go on a date much less trying to date and go on multiple dates." As much self-confidence as Sarah had in her everyday life she lacked a good deal of confidence when it came to dating and her trust issues made it all the more difficult. Even her story earlier hadn't truly told the full story, sure she had mentioned the abuse but it had been quite bad, her entire body being covered in deep bruises at times and a few times she had been hit with a belt or whatever object had been laying around. So she had no good relationships to go off of, her only boyfriend and husband treating her like garbage and even for a strong woman it left some emotional scars.

She wasn't going to allow those memories to rule her though and she wouldn't deny a date just because of that. Of course she usually used work and taking care of Hannah as her reasons to deny men, and she was never in short supply of suitors, but with Gabriella around it would be near impossible to think up a reason. Perhaps it was the first disadvantage, and most likely only, in hiring the perfect nanny. "I would love a glass of water, I can save the wine for another night." She mentioned the wine with a laugh, it was one of her few vices and comforts, a few glasses of wine helped her relax and fall right asleep if she needed to. Sarah was quick to finish off the meatballs and sauce though, grabbing a bigger bowl and pouring the hot sauce inside, the smell wafting up and making her hungry. She grabbed the edges and walked it over to the table, sitting it in the middle. "Hannah, when you have the movie come on over, everything's ready." Hannah nodded to her mother and dug through the movies they had on a shelf, picking one out and siting it out for after dinner, wandering over to the table with a small smile to her mom and at the food, one of her favorite dishes.

Sarah was the last one to take a seat at the table but she immediately served Hannah, getting her a decent portion and adding on a few extra meatballs just to see the smile on her face as it was placed before her. To make it even more exciting for her daughter she decided to get right to the sleepover, speaking as she served Gabriella and herself as well, "I know we haven't been able to do a sleepover because of my schedule but there is some good news... Gabriella said she would watch you and your friends if you still want to do it." Hannah had a large smile on her face but then it kind of sunk, she was happy but she wanted her friends to meet her mom, most of them never having seen her. "Thank you, I will have to tell everyone, maybe we can do it this weekend?" She still sounded excited about it regardless of who was watching them. Sarah turned to Gabriella, leaving the decision of when up to her since she would be watching all of them. "What do you think?" Gabriella truly was beautiful and from what she had heard the woman was certainly capable, she was glad to get her as a nanny and so far it seemed Hannah was less resistant than ever, actually asking to do it so soon instead of saying no or trying to find a way out of it.

Gabriella was getting comfortable and saw the smile light up on Hannah's face when she was served her favorite food. Then Gabby was next, but she did not dig in until Sarah was set with her food. She listened as Sarah spoke of the sleepover and she looked up from her plate at the sound of Hannah's excitement. Leaving mother and daughter to discuss the fun event until Hannah asked to have it this weekend. When Sarah asked her what she thought, she was rather surprised. "Of course, but one one condition. We have to save you mom some cookies to decorate. We can't exclude her from the fun." She said before slipping a mighty delicious meatball past her lips and savoring the delicious mound of meat. Gabriella looked down at her plate and moved her meatballs around. Two for eyes and one for a nose and pulling spaghetti across the curved edge for a mouth. She found it funny and looked at her plate with a content smile upon her lips. "And they say never play with your food... look, I'm a regular Picasso." She muffled a little laugh as she took up one of the 'eyeballs' and wrapped some spaghetti on the end of her fork and continued to eat.

Dinner was certainly nice and she was so full she was sure she could pass out with ease from the comfort, but she wanted to watch a movie with Hannah and Sarah. Once all plates were cleared and it seemed like everyone was done eating, Gabby took it upon herself to collect the plates and begin rinsing them off in the sink. "So what movie did you pick Hannah?" She asked as she placed them in the dishwasher. Reading the young girl's behavior Gabriella was rather happy to see that she had made some progress with the little book worm. Gabby would have to try and incorporate Sarah into as many of their activities as she could possibly find. Of course it had to work around Sarah's busy schedule. She would have to ask Sarah if it was, at all, possible for Hannah to skype her during her lunch. That would serve as a nice pick me up. Once all was cleaned up, for the most part, Gabby headed into the living room with the other two and picked up the movie and slipped it into the blu ray played. Turning on the t.v. and the surround sound.

"Okay ladies and... well, just ladies. Everyone take a seat. Please keep your hands and feet and any other foreign objects out of the aisle and please silence all cellphones before the movie begins. Thank you for joining us at Hannah Cinema, let the show begin!" She smiled and laughed as she plopped herself onto one end of the sofa and let mother and daughter have the other end. You could easily tell how much Hannah really cherished the time she was spending with her mother and Gabriella didn't want to ruin that at all. She took the throw blanket, hanging over the back of the sofa and covered Hannah with it as she curled up at her mother's side. She turned off the side table lamp and handed the remote over to Sarah.

Hannah seemed to agree with Gabriella's idea and nodded, she would love to have her mom decorate a few, so in all honesty it only increased her excitement. She was so caught up in the food that she didn't even look over at Gabby though, she only nodded and ate, digging in quite literally as she took giant mouthfuls of the delicious food. "Hannah slow down, it isn't going anywhere." Sarah chuckled as her daughter swallowed a giant mouthful before nodding, "Okay." Sarah went ahead and ate her own after getting Hannah to slow down, occasionally glancing at the other women around the table but for the most part enjoying dinner, the pasta and meatballs both being perfect and the sauce brought it all together. Sarah wasn't much better than Hannah when it came to eating though, she had to eat fast for most of her meals, both her breakfast and lunch usually being on the go and even dinner being that way when she worked late. Gabriella was playing with her food, it seemed that all three of them had their own way of eating, Sarah being naturally quick but somehow still elegant, Hannah savoring with gigantic bites, and Gabriella having fun with her food.

Gabriella cleared the table and Sarah helped her, taking the leftovers and putting them in containers before placing them in the fridge, she could take them to work which would be nice. Hannah was too busy over near the television holding her movie and there was no reason to make her help, they could handle it and ruining her good mood wasn't worth it. The girl answered Gabby's question by holding up the case to one of her favorite movies, Lilo and Stitch. It was an older DVD but she couldn't get enough of it. Sarah didn't mind watching the movie, though she would have preferred someone else she wouldn't let it bother her as dinner was usually the point where Sarah had to go work in her room for a bit. The daily chores she had to do making it hard to squeeze everything in which meant she rarely got to do anything with Hannah, so she wasn't worn out on it yet. Not that she had to do the extra work but she liked to be thorough and look over her patient notes each day.

With Gabriella around she would no doubt have more time, a few less things to do would give her a lot of time overall and she could spend so much more time with her daughter. Besides, she had already decided to put off the work for awhile and spend time with both of the ladies, she could stay up a bit later after putting Hannah to sleep. For the moment she would enjoy the movie and it started out well, with an interesting touch that seemed to entertain Hannah, a bit of silliness being a touch none of the other nannies would ever do. Hannah had taken one of the end seats and Sarah plopped down in the middle between the two, Hannah immediately leaning in to her and getting comfortable. Sarah got comfortable as well with help from Gabriella, the blanket covered not only Hannah but it could get all of them once unfolded, though they would have to stay a bit close. She extended the offer to Gabriella, offering her the last bit of the blanket before flipping on the movie. Hannah's eyes were glued from the screen from the start but Sarah was more just relaxing, leaning back covered by the blanket, warm next to the two ladies, and utterly relieved having found someone who seemed to fit in so perfectly to their little niche. It was a good beginning to something she was sure would be great and with Hannah by her side everything seemed perfect.

Gabriella snuggled up beneath the last bit of blanket. She felt nice and comfortable as she scooted closer to Sarah. Everything had gone so smoothing so far and immediately she noticed how Hannah could not take her eyes off of the screen, but she loved the company of her mother. Her arm and the side of her thigh were gently pressed against Sarah's as the nanny got comfortable. A hand idly came to rest on Sarah's arm as she too tried to relax. Being a nanny you could almost guarantee you've seem almost every disney and pixar movie there was to day. Lilo and Stitch was no exception to her. It was really nice and she was more tired near the end of the movie. Through out the entire length she had been running thoughts through her mind. Already having decided on taking a shower before heading to bed. Planning on what to make for breakfast and what not. Before she knew it, the credits were rolling past the screen and Gabriella found herself with her arm slipped around Sarah's with her legs curled up at her side. She removed her arm and stretched both of the above her head before relinquishing and nice relaxing sigh.

Hannah was pretty much half asleep on the edge of the sofa. Like a cute little zombie, but still she had to get into her pajamas. Gabriella turned the television off, after slipping from beneath the covers and began turning off the lights in the kitchen. It did not look like Hannah would need any assistance falling asleep tonight, so she deemed the tea unnecessary, for now. "Time for bed, little lady." She picked up the nook and headed upstairs to Hannah's room and placed it on the young girl's side table. She stood near the door frame and watched and mother work her magic, putting her daughter to bed. Gabs made sure to keep an eye out for any nightly rituals such as a book or a song. It was nice to see a dedicated mother in action. A nanny was not hired to steal a parent's thunder, just to take some of the weight off, and she was not really needed here right now. Soon the lights were turned off and 'good night's were exchanged and Gabby walked down the hall and stood before her bedroom door. Safely out of earshot of Hannah's door so that she wouldn't wake her up.

"I'm going to hop into the shower and get ready for bed myself. Do you or Hanna have any pre-arranged plans for tomorrow?" She asked, considering she still was not sure when Sarah had to go in for work. She tucked her hair behind the ear and could not believe the ease of the entire day. How the other nannies before her managed to screw up such a lovely position was beyond her comprehension. Sarah was a sweet, easy going, and beautiful single mother. While Hannah was a cute little book worm with a love for her mother.

Sarah felt rather at ease as the movie went on, Hannah laying on her and Gabriella being so close, it was a new feeling for her, being so comfortable. She wasn't really watching the movie though, she had tried to concentrate while Hannah was wide awake but as the girl began to drift off she simply sunk down a bit in the couch and let her body have a bit of much needed rest. She began to think about work the next day and for the first time she felt comfortable leaving Hannah in the care of someone else, a feeling that her daughter would be fine as long as Gabriella was taking care of her. It was funny really, she even began to doze of herself, being only half-awake when the credits began to roll and the movie ended. The removal of Gabriella's arm seemed to jolt her back up though, as if her perfect comfortable position had been ruined by that single movement. Her eyes turned to Gabriella, watching her stretch and finding herself smiling, it was a relief that she fit in so perfectly. The previous nannies never would have watched a movie with them and if they helped with dinner it would have been reluctant and in the end they hadn't fit into Sarah and Hannah's life. Gabriella though, she chose to help with dinner, she brought up the movie, and so far she seemed to really care.

With a content smile Sarah looked down at the beautiful little girl laying beside her, Hannah already passed out. As Gabriella began to turn out the lights Sarah got up carefully from the couch and removed the blanket from her daughter, scooping the girl up gently and slowly ascending the staircase to the upper floor. Once in Hannah's room she managed to pull down the covers while holding the girl and then gently sat her on the bed, covering her small body with the covers. "Love you Hannah, I'll see you in the morning." Sarah kissed her daughter on the forehead getting a sweet smile from Hannah before the girl rolled over and almost immediately dozed off again. Sarah turned off the lights and quietly shut the door to the room before walking down the hall, moving over to Gabriella who seemed to be waiting for her. "Well tomorrow is going to be a long day, I have a nine hour shift from eight to five so it won't be too bad tomorrow. I was planning on taking a sick day if we didn't find a new nanny but I don't need to do that now. As for Hannah she only has to worry about school, late by eight and she gets out at three." It was rather disappointing that she had to go to work, she would have loved to spend more time with her daughter but that was the way things were, besides keeping her out of school wouldn't be good.

Sarah was about to turn and walk into her room when she thought about the idea of taking a shower with Hannah asleep, the bathroom being right across from her room and all. "Gabriella, I'm not sure if the shower across the hall will wake her up. If you'd like you can use my shower as a precaution, I still have some work I need to do so I will be up for awhile anyways." She had said she didn't mind sharing her bathroom and she meant it, she didn't have many things in there, never using much makeup, and it was neat and tidy. Besides, it was a two person bathroom used by only her, it had space for anything. Gabriella didn't have to use it though, the other may not wake Hannah up it was just that nobody had ever used it after she went to bed, Sarah had her bathroom and with nobody else in the house or ever visiting they didn't really have to worry about things like that before, even the other nannies hadn't showered after Hannah went to sleep, most of them refusing to even enter Sarah's room and thus taking their during the day.

Sarah had a valid point. The last thing Gabby wanted to do was wake Hannah up so she took the offer with a smile. "Thank you. After my shower I will probably be cleaning up a little bit or just unpacking my things. Don't overwork yourself, you still need to catch some Z's." She said with a little smile before she walked into her room and closed the door gently behind. The lamp was turned on, on the side table and a quick look around the room made her feel so cozy. She began stripping off her clothes and putting it in a fold out hamper she got from her suitcase. When being a twenty four hour nanny, practically everything had to be easily mobile. She browsed through her clothes and pulled out a pair of boy short panties and a pair of long pajama bottoms, as well as a simple tank top. The clothes were laid out on her bed and she took a towel and wrapped it securely around her nude figure. Gabby walked into the bathroom for two with her shampoo, conditioner, and cocoa shea butter body wash in hand. She placed them in the shower before turning it on and warming up the water in the standing shower. She walked back to her room, just having remember that she forgot her toothbrush and her tooth paste, which she placed on the side of the sink that Sarah's personal belongings did not occupy. The towel was slipped from her body and she walked into the shower after having draped the towel on the nearest rack.

The warm water raining down upon her, plastering her ebony locks to sun kissed skin. She started washing her hair and then began working on her body. Taking great care to wash off the days events and the residue from her shampoo and conditioner from her body. It always felt so good to take a shower. The steam fogged up the glass a bit, but she did not linger longer than necessary. She cracked open the door of the shower and took the towel and wrapped it around her body. She took another and began drying her hair and legs off. She figured that this was as good a time as any to brush her teeth. The towel remained securely wrapped around her torso and stopped at the top of her thighs. She began brushing her teeth and once she was done, she went back into her room and got dressed. The only bit of lingerie she wore was her panties. Although, before this job she did only sleep in those, but one never knew when you would suddenly have to hop out of bed and doing that in just your underwear was not a good idea. Gabriella went back into the bathroom in her tank top, and long pajama bottoms with slippers that looked like bear paws. She washed her face and dried it off before heading downstairs and cleaning up the kitchen and the living room a little bit.

Despite the fact that she had seven hours to clean up tomorrow, she liked to keep herself occupied. She browsed through the pantry at one point to see what she could make Hannah for breakfast. She found a dozen eggs, and some pancake mix, sausages, and fresh strawberries. She figured she figured she would make mickey mouse pancakes in the morning with an egg and two sausage links. Gabriella put a mug of water into the microwave and sat herself on kitchen counter top, watching the seconds count down until she could make her tea and settle down into bed. She was a little sexually restless. She had to admit that to herself. It was most likely because he employer was a very lovely looking woman. She was probably setting Sarah up on the date for not only, Sarah's social life, but for her own good as well. Nothing good ever came from hitting on or sleeping with your employer. her eyes looked up and she stopped the microwave before it could 'ding'. She was not sure if Hannah was a light or heavy sleeper yet. She made her tea and sat at the table in silent thought.

Sarah would have asked Gabriella not to bother cleaning up but honestly the help was welcomed. In fact she had plans to clean her own room up a bit before she went to bed, of course that was if she wasn't too tired, chances were she would put it off another day or so. "You shouldn't stay up too long either." Sarah smiled before going into her room and flipping the light on. She sighed at the sight of her desk, the papers and files littering the top meaning she had plenty of work to do before she could get any sleep at all. It wasn't so unusual though, she had been working hard ever since she left Hannah's father and it was worth every tired day and sleepless night. Besides, it made her enjoy the times she had free all the more. So she walked over and sat down at the desk, grabbing a folder and starting to make notations on her thoughts on the patient and for treatment. Most of them were for rounds, she was currently leading a group of interns around on top of her scheduled surgeries so work was more cumbersome than ever, though she had been able to get a few of them to help her out during rounds. Of course Sarah always did her own go about at the end of the day to ensure everything had been done properly, caring for every patient under her care.

Sarah was so caught up in getting through all the files that she barely noticed Gabriella enter into the room, her eyes staring down at the papers and only catching the movement out of the corner of her eye. It was oddly comforting, another person moving about and being awake when she was, it made her feel at ease and really helped her understand that she didn't have to do everything on her own. The other nannies had never given her that impression, no matter what they did it didn't help her feel like she had help. Gabriella's presence also made her realize how much she missed having another person around and because of conversation earlier she began thinking about the whole dating thing. There had been doctors who had asked her out before but she had always declined the invitations, perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad to accept one of the dates. Especially with someone like Gabriella to watch Hannah she felt like giving it a try wasn't entirely ridiculous, and although she wasn't entirely convinced nor too terribly excited, if Gabriella set something up for her she would at least give it a shot.

By the time she looked up from her work Gabriella had finished her shower and more time had passed since then, she was alone in the large room not a sound at all. The woman walked wearily to the bathroom, the remnants of Gabriella's presence faint and almost comforting. She had no time to bathe, nor the will to do so, and instead decided to take one in the morning. So all she did was take out her contacts and brush her teeth, leaving the rest for the next day. In fact Sarah didn't even bother changing, she only removed her her shoes and jeans and decided that was good enough to sleep in. The woman slid into bed, removing her hair from the ponytail before plopping her head onto one of the soft pillows on the large bed. It was an empty feeling, so much room for just her, but it didn't stop the woman from getting to sleep, it never did. In fact she was so tired by the time she laid down that she fell asleep almost immediately. Not that it mattered how quickly she fell asleep, she would wake the next day tired, she always did due to her lack of sleep and large workload. Hopefully that would change a bit with help around but for the time being that was the way it was, to fit into her day the amount of sleep she had was small and not often refreshing.

Gabriella had drained the last drop of tea out of her mug and washed, dried, and put it away. She turned off the lights as she made her assent to the stairway and up to her room. The door was gently closed behind her and she crawled beneath the covers of her comfortable bed. This had to be the best job she had picked up so far. There was still some things she would have to get use to and Hannah still needed some time to get warmed up to her new nanny. A feat easier said than done. Gabby plugged in her cellphone and set an alarm for six thirty in the morning. Since Hannah had to be in school by eight, she would start making breakfast and a pot of coffee for her and Sarah. It took little time for her to fall asleep. She was out like a light for the entire night and woke up just before the sound of 'super mario's the song' chimed from the alarm on her phone. In her usual zombie like manner, she promptly turned off her alarm and sat up in bed. Still halfway asleep. Somehow her feet quietly walked her into the hallway bathroom. She did not want to chance waking Sarah up this early. Again she washed her sleepy face with a warm rag and then brushed away her morning breath. By this time she was far more awake. She slipped on her slippers, shaped like bear feet, and made her way downstairs and preheated the oven and took out the eggs and meat for breakfast.

A pot of coffee was started immediately and the smell woke her up completely. Gabriella thought she heard the sound of a door opening up and then another one closing. She safely assumed it to be Hannah going from her room to the bathroom. She was certainly a bright girl, but also responsible. Not many kids her ages were able to drag themselves out of bed. A quick glance at the clock and it already read seven o clock. Hannah had to be at school in an hour. She was just finishing up the eggs by now and she had the food sitting in the oven on the warm setting until someone came down. Until then she walked around the kitchen in her pajamas cleaning up the after math of breakfast. Her second cup of coffee already halfway gone as sunk her hands into the sink and began scrubbing a few of the pots she had used. The food was laid out when she was done washing dishes and the counters were cleaned off and she headed upstairs to her room, peeking into Hannah's room with a lax smile. "Good morning, Hannah. Breakfast is ready when you are." She then walked to her room and went through her suitcase once more.

A long heavy sigh escaped her lips. At some point she had to put up her clothes. Maybe that would be on the agenda for today while Hannah was at school and Sarah was at work. She quickly changed into a pair of dark denim capris and a red short sleeved shirt with a sweet heart neck line. Her hair was left to cascade about her shoulders after it was combed and brushed. A pair of short ankle socks were slipped on and she was back downstairs and ready to join in on breakfast. Promptly filling up her coffee mug once more.

Sarah's sleep had been normal for her, short and unsatisfying, the woman waking to the sound of an old school alarm clock from her phone, the noise easily jolting her from slumber. She sighed as she reached over and turned it off, sliding off the bed before she had a chance to lay her head to rest and get some additional sleep. Hannah was no doubt already awake, the girl usually woke a few minutes before Sarah did, a habit she had formed to avoid burdening her mother with yet another simple task she could do herself. It was seven fifteen though and Sarah had to get a move on as always so she stumbled into her bathroom and flipped on the shower, getting a towel as she allowed the water some time to warm. She was not the type to take long showers, not often, she preferred to get in and clean herself up quickly, leaving the enjoyment for times when she could take a nice long bath instead. So that was what she did, getting out a bit before seven thirty. As always she smelled like a mix of flowers and honey, and after a moment she was dried off, her hair being a bit wet but nothing that would dry if she left it down, something she counted on as she hated using a dryer.

Sarah threw on some clothing after that, grabbing a regular form fitting black t-shirt and slid on another pair of jeans, and as always just some sneakers. She didn't do much for accessories either, besides a small silver necklace Hannah had given her, it was rather inexpensive but she treasured it and wore it everywhere, the flower like design suiting her. Of course she would also put her hair up when it dried, and while she didn't look like the most professional doctor at the hospital she didn't care, her attire was damn comfortable and she wasn't worried about looking beautiful, though it happened regardless of her lack of effort. Slipping on her shoes she descended the stairs, Hannah had already gone down and was sitting at the table reading as she ate, using the device Gabriella had given her once again. Sarah was happy to see her enjoying herself, it seemed like warming up would take some time but the girl didn't seem opposed to Gabriella, at least not as she had been with the previous nannies, so far things were going well and with breakfast ready for the first time in a long time even Sarah felt a bit happier. So she sat down with her daughter, even if only for ten minutes, and just looked at her, a smile on her face as she thought about how much she loved the girl.

The addition of Gabriella to the first floor caught Sarah's attention though and while she was enjoying just sitting with her daughter she didn't want to make the new nanny feel excluded. "Gabriella, thank you for preparing breakfast, it has been quite some time since I ate anything and even longer since I had the chance to just sit for a moment in the morning." She had already eaten the bit of food she took and Hannah had easily decimated her food, whether it was because she was hungry or wanting to read was unknown, so Sarah took the plates over to the sink and ran some hot water over them, making sure nothing dried before she could do them later, not wanting Gabriella to have to do everything. She turned to the woman again and looked at her, she was as attractive as she had been the day before, her appearance making it hard to believe she didn't have a lover, a woman like her could most likely have whoever they wanted. Then again the same thing could be said for Sarah, sometimes people just chose not to, Sarah because of her past and perhaps Gabriella's job kept her away from relationships. Unfortunately Sarah had to leave so she couldn't sit around and chat but she walked over to Gabriella, "I have to go ahead and leave, the hospital is about fifteen minutes away so if I don't leave now I will be late. As for Hannah, the drive is only five minutes, if you wouldn't mind taking her I would appreciate it. Oh, and you are alright with picking her up yes? I will have to call the school and her friends mother to inform them if so." The woman had a feeling she would need to start waking earlier from then on, the relaxing feeling of the morning being nice and if she woke earlier she could spend more time with her daughter, it couldn't be helped that morning but it was a thought that crossed her mind as she grabbed her keys and waited for Gabriella's response, needing to leave but not in so big a rush that she ran out immediately.

"My pleasure." She said as she loaded up her plate and joined the other two at the table and bean eating. Just she had finished eating she was getting up and rinsing off her plate when Sarah told her that she had to leave for work. "Or course I can take her to school, and I can pick her up. Just don't forget about bringing your schedule home and try to have a good day." She added quickly before the full time mother and doctor could bolt out of the front door. Now it was just Hannah and Gabriella. She would be lying to herself if she didn't say she had butterflies. As was always the case when she was a left alone with a child for the first time. Hannah still had a good ten minutes to indulge in what ever book she was reading. Gabby threw a big risk with speaking as she did. "Maybe, when you are done with your home work today, we can start putting together a few invitations and see what your mom thinks. I can think of quite a few ideas. Hair makeovers, facials, manicures, pedicures. Dine on some pizza and pick out a movie. Of course we can't forget about the cookies. we have to take lots of pictures too. Your mom will join in the fun too, of course." She added reassuringly before sipping on the remnant of her coffee before she went to the front door and slipped on her shoes and grabbed her keys and her purse. "Okay Hannah, ready when you are dear. Why don't you leave the Nook here, for now. I'll download a few more books for you while you're at school and you can plot things to do with your friends for the slumber party." She made sure to check that all of the burners and the oven were off before locking the door behind Hannah and herself and she pressed the remote control on her key chain and the doors unlocked.

It was not long before they were at the school. "I'll see you at three Hannah." She said with a lax smile as the young girl exited the car. She lingered long enough to watch her disappear into the crowd of children before she took off and headed back to the house. she parked in the driveway and headed back inside and closed the door behind her and let out a great sight of relief and then placed her hands upon her hips. Wondering where to begin. She started with the kitchen and began finishing off the dishes. She dried them and put them away. Wiped down the counter tops and cleaned the fridge and the sink before she headed upstairs. A peek in Hannah's room noted how the girl was very responsible. Despite the side of her bed, she still made it herself. She cleaned up a few things here and there. Taking her trash bag and replacing it with a new one. Doing the same to all of the rooms and placing it in the large trash can on the corner out front. She did head out for a moment and went to the nearest Wal-mart and picked up a few things. One of her favorite Febreze set and refresh air fresheners in the scent of sweet citrus and zest. Of course, being the shopaholic that she was, she picked up a few more on her own dine for Sarah's room and Hannah's room. Hawaiian Aloha for Sarah and Thai Dragon fruit for Hannah. A new smell was always something to catch attention, and it proved to perk up someone's attitude. Although, she avoided putting then downstairs because food smelled too good to be masked.

Speaking of food... she grabbed a pork shoulder and brought that home too. She went for the slow cooker and put the pork shoulder in it and half a cup of stock and half a cup of water and put it on low for ten hours. She had spotted the fries in the freezer and the barbeque in the pantry. She vacuumed up the entire house. Managed to get all of her clothes set up in her closet and dresser and opened up the air freshener and placed it discreetly on Hannah's dresser. It blended in amongst the pink of the room. She then went into Sarah's room. Picking up a few things and she braved washing both Sarah's laundry and Hannah's. Hanging and folding the clothes and straightening up Sarah's desk a bit. Taking great care not to move anything from it's original space, but straighten it up a bit more. She made her bed up and hung fresh clean towels on the towel racks. She thought it would be time to pick Hannah up by now, but she still had two hours to kill. She had folded up Sarah's laundry and she could not help but thing about the woman. Gabby laid on the surface of her bed, just staring up at the ceiling as the television was the only other noise in the house. Idly her hand slipped beneath the waistband of her capris and panties. Her middle finger teasing at the forefront of her own sex.

Yep, that was an idea. She unbuttoned her capris and slid those down, along with her panties. Her door was closed and locked, as she always made sure when she was home alone. Her middle finger sliding along the center of sex. She found herself wondering what Sarah would be like if she did enjoy the sexual company of a woman. It was a wrong thought, but it was one kept well hidden in the horny recesses of her mind. As one hand continued to stoke the flames between her thighs the other grabbed a handful of her shirt covered breast. A finger buried itself knuckle deep into the moist and greedy confines of her bare sex. She had no idea how long she went at it with herself, but a few jagged breaths later, she was sated, for the time being and fixed herself up before heading downstairs where the smell of the cooking pork shoulders caught her attention. Of course it was for dinner so she would make Hannah something for a snack. She picked up her keys and got to the school half an hour early. Trying to get a good spot before the parking lot got crowded up with other adults picking up kids. The Nook sat in the back seat. She had downloaded a few more books for her. She continued to sit in the car and listened to some music as she waited.

The easiness with Gabriella gave Sarah some much needed room to breath and she was glad that her request for Hannah to be taken to school and picked up had been so well received. Of course she was also glad for the reminder about her schedule, as she headed of the door she made a mental not to do that immediately when she arrived at work. The mother found herself a bit nervous though, as much as she believed Hannah and Gabriella would get along and nothing would go wrong, she just couldn't calm herself down completely, she never could when she found herself with a new nanny. Gabriella was a slight exception, the worry wasn't as much as it usually was, Sarah was fairly certain she was going to be their new, and first real, long-term nanny. Her mind couldn't afford to be focused on that, so as she drove her way to work she turned on some music and tried to let her nerves calm down, a task easier said than done. She always worried about her daughter, the girl was everything to her and trying to relax, even on a regular day was difficult enough. It mattered not though, she soon arrived at work and once inside the building she had no choice but to tone down the mother side of her and crank up the doctor part. It wasn't long before she had changed and headed out, only going off track once to get the schedule.

Her day went on in a very tiresome fashion, she had rounds to begin with and residents to lecture, then a few sick patients that needed some extra looking after, choosing to do it herself as opposed to pushing them off onto some resident. Midday was full of surgeries as opposed to beside visits, a couple easy procedures and one rather difficult but it all went well. The day had been long though and she hadn't even been able to take a lunch break, snacking whenever she could and doing her best to keep going, the breakfast actually helping her get through the day. The hard truth was her job didn't stay good, not everything went as planned, and before the day ended she had her fair share of troubles as well, the main of which being one dead patient, a gunshot victim who had been rushed into the ER. It wasn't unusual for such a thing to happen, and while it was never enjoyable to inform someone of the death of a loved one, it was unavoidable, something she had to do on occasion. It sullied the rest of her day, after that she droned through the last few hours with a few more patient visits and a consultation and then it was over, her long day finally coming to an end. It didn't help that she had few friends in the hospital, sure acquaintances but only two friends and even then they were only close due their residency. It gave the mother and doctor nobody to share the difficulties with.

Leaving the hospital was a welcomed move, after putting her coat back in her locker and grabbing her bag she left, double checking to ensure she brought the schedule home with her. As she drove towards her house she cheered up a bit, seeing her daughter always doing that and it would only be a few minutes before she arrived back at the house. It didn't hurt knowing Gabriella would be waiting either, the comfort that came with having a nanny, especially a good one, definitely helped her feel at ease and able to shed off some of the days stress. It wasn't until she pulled in the driveway that she really felt her spirits lift, sliding out of the car with her stuff in hand. Hannah was already home of course and as Sarah reached the door she could see her daughter sitting on the couch with the nook in hand. As soon as the door opened her attention was ripped away, the usually absorbed girl smiling and hopping out of her seat, sitting the nook down and running over to hug Sarah. Sarah leaned down and wrapped her arms around the precious girl, a small smile touching her lips as she held her daughter close, "I'm home." She said softly, only releasing her as she was released.

Hannah went back to her book after that but she was excited to have her mother back home and she was always like that. The young girl liked giving her mother some time to unwind before they spoke or did anything though and typically read until Sarah said something or she had something relatively important to say. It gave Sarah a chance to go into the kitchen and post the schedule, picking out a good spot and using magnets to hold up her work schedule. The rest of the week wasn't bad, she worked from eight to five the next two days, Thursday and Friday, but she was off Saturday and Sunday. The next week she had to work later hours, switching from the eight to five schedule to a noon til nine. Sarah hated working so late, Hannah was usually half-asleep when she got home and they didn't have time to do anything. The only good news was that Sarah wouldn't have to wake up and take Hannah to school if she was tired, the hours being bad but with a reliable nanny she could make her adjustments without messing up Hannah's. Obviously it was rather disappointing to miss out on time with her daughter but she usually got decent amounts of time off when she worked those types of hours, proof from her weekend freedom. "Gabriella, the schedule is up on the fridge." She raised her voice just enough to be heard wherever Gabriella was before going over and inspecting the cooking meat in the slow-cooker, taking a deep whiff of the delicious looking meat, "Something smells good by the way." She spoke out again,

Hannah and Gabby had already had a snack by the time she heard Sarah walking through the door. She was upstairs on her laptop printing out one of each version of invitation for the slumber party. By the time it was done she took the stairs two at a time and walked into the kitchen just in time to see Sarah admiring the food in the slow cooker. "Thank you." She preheated the oven for the fries and placed the sample invited on the dinner table. "And how was your day? Hope it wasn't too bad." She said as she stood before the fridge and noted the schedule pinned up. Looking for a good day to plan the date for Sarah. "Dinner will be ready in roughly forty-five minutes, so get ready. And Hannah has already done all of her homework. I picked up the rooms, and there's an added freshness to everyone's room. Feel free to decline them, if you like. Trust me, it would be no offense to me because my mother despises them." She added a little laugh and then walked over to the dinner table. "I also printed out a few sample invitations for the slumber party for you and Hannah to look through. They've already got her name, and the date, the RSVP number, and the sleepover moderator's number, mine, just encase they call in the middle of the slumber party and want a status update." She thought ahead with these things. Although one could never be perfectly prepared.

She still hadn't touched base on the date as of yet. "I'll leave you two to pick out the invites and I'll just print more. "And I was thinking maybe Saturday would be a good time for that 'appointment'?" She said with an impish smile upon her lips. Looking through her cellphone and bringing up her friends number for a text. This was going to be rather interesting. If it was a complete and utter flop she was so going to hang him by his balls in town square. When the oven beeped she took out a cookie sheet and some frozen curly fries from the freezer and laid them out before slipping them in the oven. Setting the timer for twenty minutes and breaking out the hamburger buns from the pantry. "I hope you two don't mind pulled pork sandwiches and fries." This second night was feeling very nice. Hannah seemed a little more laid back and she had knocked a few things off of the to do list. "You... out. Out of the kitchen. You've no doubt been on your feet all day and it's time for some mom and daughter time." She shooed Sarah out of the kitchen with both hands grabbing the invites from the table. "Here, you two browse through these and pick one."

She wore a half smile and continued working on dinner. Taking the meat out of the slow cooker and easily shredding it with two forks and mixing it with barbecue sauce. Placing the meat in a bowl and laying out the buns on a bowl. All she had to wait for were the fries, and she would be able to converse with Sarah after Hannah went to bed. She did not want to steal what precious time Hannah would have with her mother when she was awake and Sarah was not working.

Back
Top Bottom