Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperately seeking M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyya :)
Well I'm searching for a male for a roleplay involving a teacher (you) who falls in love with a student (moi!) I want it to go through all the dangers and risks of their relationship, but I also want a black mail aspect so you will have to be able to play both a good character and an evil character, one of the other male teachers finds out about their affair and blackmails and taunts the student to do what he wants or he will end her and the teachers relationship.... I roleplay through email, Msn, and yahoo.

Okay, I'm not a grammar nazi, but I hate one liners, write whatever you want as long as I can understand it and it involves more than one sentence, i also only write in 3rd person, as first person is cyber and THAT is not my cup of tea!!!!

I'll pretty much do anything except anything anal, or toilet stuff....it's just weird!

PM me If you are interested, also regarding my last thread I am still interested in

meXyou
SlaveXMaster
VictimXKidnapper
VictimXStalker
GirlfriendXViolent Boyfriend

If any of those take your fancy please feel free to PM me, thanks :)

Angelique2206 said:
Heyya :)
Well I'm searching for a male for a roleplay involving a teacher (you) who falls in love with a student (moi!) I want it to go through all the dangers and risks of their relationship, but I also want a black mail aspect so you will have to be able to play both a good character and an evil character, one of the other male teachers finds out about their affair and blackmails and taunts the student to do what he wants or he will end her and the teachers relationship.... I roleplay through email, Msn, and yahoo.

Okay, I'm not a grammar nazi, but I hate one liners, write whatever you want as long as I can understand it and it involves more than one sentence, i also only write in 3rd person, as first person is cyber and THAT is not my cup of tea!!!!

I'll pretty much do anything except anything anal, or toilet stuff....it's just weird!

PM me If you are interested, also regarding my last thread I am still interested in

meXyou
SlaveXMaster
VictimXKidnapper
VictimXStalker
GirlfriendXViolent Boyfriend

If any of those take your fancy please feel free to PM me, thanks :)

I am new, but interested... (new format confuses me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom