Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UGH. BOYS ARE SO STUPID.

NaoChan

Pulsar
What makes him think that I care that he is getting with someone else?

Especially after telling me how much he misses me and how much he thinks about me everyday?

What makes him think that I care what the hell her name is?!

FUCK HIM.

Goddamnit.

-cries-

He wants you yet yet he realizes that he has to move on since your not going to give him the time of day? So he is showing you that he is wanted by other woman in hopes you will get jealous and go after him.

Bah. Hardly. I was more than willing to get back together with him and he knew it. Because I had told him.

Jealous? Fuck no. Lol.

He had his second chance and decided to go for someone else.

Well, third time is not the charm in my book.

NaoChan said:
Bah. Hardly. I was more than willing to get back together with him and he knew it. Because I had told him.

Jealous? Fuck no. Lol.

He had his second chance and decided to go for someone else.

Well, third time is not the charm in my book.
Next time try giving all the details.

Yeah. I apologize for that :-D

Boys are still stupid though. The ones around where I live anyway.

o-o

But it can't be like a stinky I-Haven't-Bathed-Or-Put-On-Deodrant-Or-Brushed-My-Teeth-In-Days kind of smell.

That's just gross and unappealing.

I hope I'm not too late on this.

I've dealt with someone like this before. It's annoying, isn't it? The way he tugs at your heart strings, and then starts cutting them in half?

In my experience, the guy was still interested in me, and cared for me. But it was just how he was, his personality, that made him do the cruel things he did. For example, in your case, telling you that he was going to be with another women, and sharing her name. It's a sense of power, I think. He does care for you still, but by making you a little miserable about something like him being with someone else, is telling him that you're still attached to him.

Of course, it could be entirely different with him and you, but it sounds like that's the situation.

Either way, the easiest way to stop this from happening, is to either tell him directly that you don't want to put up with it, or stopping all contact and moving on with your chin up.

Back
Top Bottom