Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Abandoned, Now with Love (With Kandyland)

Sintan

Supernova

Ricky had a normal life living in a house to himself and never had a companion by his side for long time which was odd cause he was a caring loving guy just no one gave him the chance. He decided to take a breather from the city life so he took off driving off to the deep woods for a camping trip. He went far away from any civilization and found a run down abandoned small pier for fishing boats by a medium sized lake. He had rented a nice RV bus for this trip so didnt have to bother with setting up camp and stuff. He parked near the lake for nice view and could see the pier from window.

After he took a quick bathroom break and had a quick soda drink, he stepped out of the RV and looked out to the pier then he realized there was a young woman there. He walked down to the pier, as he got closer he went slower to not scare her and realized that she was here all alone and was naked. Thinking 'Why is she here all alone and naked?' and soon enough he saw her wrists tied to the pier.

"Ahem, Hello miss? You need help?" He said softly to let her know he was there and came at her side, as he began to untie the rope in corner of his eyes he something between her legs protruding out from where her pussy was but then it came to him and remembered something about the condition of prolapse.
"You poor dear, let me take care of you." As soon he finished untying the ropes he helps her get up onto her feet slowly and held her hands while she felt steady and balanced not knowing how long she had been stuck there sitting with wrists tied but he had done anything with her protruded vaginal walls as not without her consent of his assist.

"What's your name dear? And would you like me to take care of your situation down there myself? I'll take you to my RV, I'm you're starving, you could probably use a gain of some weight." Ricky kneels down to look at her vaginal prolapse, he gently took protruded flesh in his hand caressing it for a moment before he slowly pushed it back inside her with his hand til he felt it wouldnt fall back out as soon as he released his grasp then pulled hand out.

"So I'm assuming someone abandoned you here and tied you here, since you dont have anyone in your life, I'll take care of you and keep you with me. How that sound? Is there any requests you wanna make of me or something you wanna add to how to make you really happy?"

(On last two questions he mentions, hinting on what we talked about on sexual relationship bond and with her owing her life to him. Wanting to give her body to him as appreciation and wish to be his ever life partner, even a breeding body...if like pregnancies.)

"What a lovely name, may I call you Emme or Emma?" He smiled at her requests she wanted. He picked her up getting her legs around his waist and held her butt up with his bare hands on her plump soft ass cheeks, he carried her back to his RV. As walking he whispered to her ear softly with a loving tone. "I'm going to give you more love you ever had and more, we are going to start right away when we get to my RV bus and to the bed."

Once they got to his RV bus walking inside and locked door behind, he carried her all the way to the lil bedroom with only a twin size bed barely fitting for two people but enough if two were really close together. He tossed her onto the bed, he casually took his clothes off piece by piece til from head to toe naked infront of her then crawling looking down at her.

He then laid ontop of her with all his weight and began to kiss her deeply to get her warmed up first til she made a signal that she wanted him inside her. "I wont leave you Emmeri. I promise you, I'm going to give you all the attention you need and keep you in my sight every second." He took her hands in his with fingers intertwined together, his member and sack rubbing against her pussy.

"Okay, I'll call you Emme. I'm Ricky by the way." He licks her cheek softly and slowly thrusts into her but hard, gradually pushing in deeper and deeper.
He guided her legs to wrap around his waist as he thrusted into her and licks her cheek lovingly and firmly cups one breast as other holds the back of her head with fingers combing through her long beautiful brunette hair.

Ricky was very loving person, it may have started out pretty fast on the relationship but he wasn't planning on leaving her period, she may be even one who may stay with forever and be his life partner and marry. He was grateful to find her who needs and deserves love and attention, and someone who would take care of her prolapsing conditions without being grossed out and look down upon her about it.

"You comfortable? Like emotionally? Should I stop?" he thought and asked unsure how she may be feeling. He paused while his erection was still inside pulsing with hardness and his head of member resting against her cervix wall.
He looks down at her with concerned eyes of caring, his hands resting on her breasts having one breast cupped in each of his palms gently holding them in grasp. "But Emmeri, I want you to remember and burn this in your brain that I will not leave you. I PROMISE. You can even give ideas to show how I could prove myself what I'm saying to you, anything whether it may be an caring gesture action, sexual or non sexual physical thing you want me to do or anything more you want me to say to you." He wanted to give her best new life she could with love and attention she deserves and 'needs'.

Back
Top Bottom