Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have to give up - may come back later

Solyre

Moon
Hi

There has been an exciting shake up in what I do for work, where I live and other things too. Its something I wanted and choose to do though one consequence that is making me sad is no space to write role play. When I do get a window I'm too exhausted to do it. I'm going to call it quits, for now at least.

To any role play partners I've been writing with or was about to start with, I'm sorry. I was having so much fun and you've all been great. Really, I think you're awesome. I got a lot out of writing with you. It gave a boost to other creative things I do, was something interesting to think about while busy with otherwise boring activities and had me reading or watching lots of fascinating books or films to help imagine the characters and scenarios for role play. Adult role playing was this new imaginative thing that I saw myself being hooked on for months. I might still have a chance to get into it though not until I have something resembling free time again. I can't see when that might be. In the meantime I'm going to write little surreal and sexy stories when I can to improve my skills.

:(

Back
Top Bottom