Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here There Be Crazies (Part 1)

TheWarlock

Star
Here There Be Crazies
(Part 1)

Lunatic. The word rung clearly in his head. He had heard it all to many times before. His eyes slowly looked up and met the accusation with conviction in his voice.

Eric spoke slow and clearly. “You know not the terror you speak of, You know not the true nature of the evil that has occurred. You look blindly at me with no clear site of reality. You speak of my immorality yet miss the truth of hell’s Immortality.”

His eyes blank with hate they dug like knives into the eyes of the older man. Unprepared for such a statement from the boy he asked the question that deeply laid on his mind.

“Why did you do it? Your own parents. Have you nothing to say for yourself. No remorse?” Asked Chris.

The boy would let him continue no longer his fists clenched deeply, his arms began to shake as Eric spoke “It’s not over yet. This is but the beginning. Soon you will see the truth, Soon you will be a believer. They are out there and there story has yet to be told.”

Chris quickly responded “What are you talking about? There is no one else. You alone were at the scene of the crime no one else alive was there, your poor mother and father laying in blood and you with the weapon in hand do you deny this.”

Eric “No , But before you speak again choose your words wisely”

Chris looked at the boy in disbelief “Are you threatening me?”

Eric simply shook his head no

Chris “Then what do you mean?”

Eric looked up at the man as he began to speak “ There going to come for me and when they do. You’ll have to choose.”

Chris “ Who is going to come for you, and choose what? Have you not realized where you are. Your in police custody is that clear to you?”

Eric’s eyes grew wide “shhhssss…there here”

Chris tried to talk but before he could the lights went out…..

Eric “You’ll be blamed now. Maybe then your eyes will open.” a scream echoed through the room from Eric and the lights and then the lights came back on. Eric was gone and Chris was standing alone in the room. Confusion hit the man hard as the detectives captain walked into the room.

The Captain looked at Eric as he spoke “what are you doing in here. And why aren’t you out there working the case.”

Chris looked around and then at the captain “Where did he go?”

Captain “WHO?”

Chris “ The Hamilton kid . You know the boy Eric I was just interrogating him and the lights went out and he was gone.”

Captain “What in the blue hell are you talking about. Eric was murdered with his parents are you trying to make some sort of sick joke or has the job got to you?”

Chris “What do you mean he killed his parents and I brought him in he was just here .” Looking up at the camera in the corner of the room. “The surveillance camera is always on in here right I want to look at it.”

Captain “Alright fine so that we can clear your mind.”

The two men walk into the next room and play back the tape. Chris is in the room talking to himself no one else is there and the captain turns the tape off and looks at Chris.

“That’s enough of that. Your off the case and taking time off understand”

Chris was very confused but he couldn’t argue with what he just seen on the tape.

Chris “Yes sir.”

He put his head down in shame

Captain “ This will stay between us. You have worked hard lately, Get rest. Next Monday I want you to see our in house psychiatrist and when they clear you, Then you can return to work ok?”

Chris “Yes sir. I’m so sorry I don’t know what happened.”

Captain “Go home Chris it’s ok.”​

Back
Top Bottom