Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At the Circus (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Jason ran. He was done with it all. No, he didn't have a bad home life or anything like that, he was just sick and tired of home. He wanted something more fun and adventurous, that left one place that he could run to and only a week to get to it. Jason was headed to the circus. It wasn't far outside of town and only took him a couple of hours to get to. However, it was long after the show by the time he got there. Most of the circus folk were still up as he roamed around the circus. He didn't realize how creepy such a fun place could be at night. Jason headed straight for the big top. Today was their last night in town, and he assumed most of the circus folk would be packing things up. That's what it looked like anyway.

Jason found the opening to the big top and peaked in, seeing several people running around and packing things and making sure others were in their place. He stepped inside and walked around, staying out of people's way. He wasn't really sure how he was supposed to join up with the circus, but everyone seemed rather busy. He stopped when he got to the edge of the seats, staring at the man in the center ring who was signing off on things or giving orders to others. He watched for a bit, "must be the ring leader..." he mumbled to himself.

RE: At the Circus (PrincessGumdrop and PureLust)

Ryan noticed a man who did obviously not belong with them wandering about the tent. He held up a hand to signal the people coming towards him to stop talking to him and leave the man be. With a wide stride Ryan made his way to the boy, stopping in front of him. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" His voice was stern, but had a hint of kindness in it. The man in front of him looked rather young, probably not even in his twenties yet, which made him want to know even more what he was doing here. He was attractive though that was one thing, and around here that said a lot. Most of the people who worked for the circus ended up being rather run down and tired of it by the time that had been here only a year or so.

Ryan himself was actually one of the younger men here, though he was in fact the leader of the circus. He had inherited it from his father when he was seventeen, and pretty much devoted everything into it since then. Now, ten years later, he had more than tripled what he had started off with, though in the circus world, he wasn't even close to what he needed to be very successful. "Answer me," he barked at him, his eyes narrowing just slightly.

Jason licked his lips and looked around to see if, hopefully, the man before him was talking to someone else. At the bark though he found that, no, he was talking to him. "Jason Willis." he stated, before getting into a firmer stance, he wasn't about to let some guy intimidate him that quickly. "I'm here to join the circus." he said and gave a mocking smile. Jason was 17, young, he supposed, but he was willing to work hard. The circus didn't scare him...well, in terms of the working life anyway. He eyed Ryan for a bit "And who are you?" he asked, cocky, Jason was very cocky.

He looked around the big top a bit, moving his way past Ryan "I take it you are someone special." he said and turned around to face Ryan again. "Or else you wouldn't look like you were so important." Jason licked his lips again, how old was this guy, he couldn't quite figure it out, after all everyone seemed to not look their age at all here. Every one of them looked beaten, maybe this wasn't the place for him. Too late now.

He laughed at the boy in front of him when he mentioned joining the circus. "You, join the circus? What can you do that would benefit me?" Jason didn't look like he could do much of anything that would help him. "How old are you boy?" There were a few minors here, but he drew the line at sixteen. He might have made an exception for him though, as he supposed the crowd would enjoy seeing him. "How are you with animals? Flexible?" The other members would have his ass though if they knew he had taken him on with no talents. "And yes, though it's really non of your business, I own this circus."

Jason fidgeted at the question of what he could do. "I'm 17." he stated and thought about what he could do "I guess I'm okay with animals. I like them, they seem to like me okay." Jason smirked a bit at the question of him begin flexible "Not enough for the circus, but yeah I'd say I'm pretty flexible." He still had to give this guy something that he was worth "I can help pack up and what not." he looked around the tent "I'm good at carrying things." he tried, wincing at how pathetic that sounded. "I'm not afraid of heights...but..." he looked up at where the tightrope walkers would be "I've never done anything quite like that."

He nodded upon hearing his age. "Well, we can put your flexibility to good use," Ryan told him with a playful voice, winking at him. "Your hired. You can start by taking the horses from the ring and putting them in the train car." He pointed to wear six large Arabian stallions were standing on one side of the ring, waiting to be led about. "Then come find me." Ryan intended upon working him to the bone right now, just to see how much he could take. Not every day would be like this for him. Turning on his heel, Ryan sauntered off with a hidden smirk on his face. Yes, this boy would do for him very well.

Jason smirked a little more when the other told him that they would be putting his flexibility to good use before he nodded and headed over to the horses. He eyed them for a bit, trying to decide if he could take all six of them without worrying about it, instead he decided two at a time was going to have to work. He would rather not have them all running off on him and get him fired the first day on the job. He wasn't slow about it though, he kept them at a slow trot to make up for not taking them all at the same time. When he had the first two in the car he shut the door and hurried back to get the rest. The last two gave him some trouble, but he managed to work with them. When he finally got them into the car he shut the door and sighed "Damn..." he didn't realize that just two horses could wear someone out.

That wasn't going to stop him though, it was his first day and he wasn't going to show any weakness. He searched around the tent for the ring leader again, asking around when he couldn't seem to find him. When he got some idea to where Ryan might be he walked over to the area "Uh...Mr. Ring Leader dude?" he called, realizing he didn't know the man's name.

"My name is Ryan," he told him, walking up from behind him. "Not Mr. Ring Leader due. Ryan," he repeated, eying Jason. He looked thoroughly worn out, the horses must have given him a bit of trouble. That's good though, as he was probably going to keep him working with them for quiet a while now. He rubbed his chin and played with the small bit of hair that was on his chin. "Okay good. Now that your done, I want to see just how flexible you can be. Do a handstand or a cartwheel, one of the two. If your good you can work with the trapeze artists, if not, than goodbye." Ryan was kidding of course, there was no way he was going to let this guy go now, not with him being so cute.

Jason jumped and looked over to Ryan "Ryan then." he shook his head and glanced around, "Right..." he said and attempted to do a handstand. This is not what he had meant by flexible, but he was going to give it a shot. He couldn't remember doing one of these since he was 7, and it showed. His form was sloppy but he did manage to do one and hold it for a few seconds. With lots of work he might actually make it to the level of the trapeze artists, maybe. He got up off the ground and looked at Ryan "Well?" he asked, if the other asked him to cartwheel...that would be it, he knew that would make him look like a 5 year old.

He grinned wildly at him as he watched the feeble attempt at a hand stand. "My you are cute." Ryan really had no plan on putting him in the trapeze set. He had other plans for the boy, but Ryan wasn't going to let them be known just yet. "Yes that was perfect actually. Why don't you uhm, well actually I really don't have anything else for you to do right now. Was there anything that really made you want to come join my circus?" Ryan really didn't have any idea on what to do with him but he knew for sure that he wasn't going to let him go.

Jason arched his eyebrow and looked away from the man before shaking his head "Not really. Just sick of the home life...I wanted to do something more exciting." he said and chuckled "Guess that's a pretty stupid reason." he shrugged and looked back over to Ryan. "If I can't be an act I'll just help with set up and take down. I won't be a burden, I swear." Jason said, holding his ground "I'll work my keep, I promise that."

He nodded, enjoying his answer. "Alright then, I'll give you a chance. Would you care to join me for dinner in my train car?" This was really just going to be a test to see how far he could get the boy to go. He casually draped his arm around Jason's shoulder, a grin playing on his lips. "Are you ready, and what do you like to eat?"

He eyed the arm on his shoulder but other than that completely ignored it. "Sure, I'm not a picky eater, as long as it's edible I'll eat it." he headed towards the train, he didn't know which train car was Ryan's but he might as well head toward the train. "Oh, I guess I should just pick a car and sleep in it, or is there a certain one or what?" he asked.

Ryan led him into the car nearest the front, so he could direct the conductor of the train if they needed to stop anywhere rather quickly. "Oh dear boy, you will be sleeping in my car. I have an extra bed, unless you fancy more..cozy accommodations." He was giving him the chance to want to sleep in bed with him, well, do more than sleep of course. When they got to his car Ryan held the door out for him, a sly smile on his face.

He followed Ryan towards the front of the train and held back a smirk "An extra bed is just fine. Thank you." he said, it was then that his smirk became plastered on his face. It was clear what the other man wanted and Jason was simply trying to decide if he wanted to give the other what he wanted. Jason moved into the car and looked around. "So...clearly I'm not here because my handstand was excellent and I take it that you don't normally invite the hired hand into your car. How about we cut to the chase and you tell me exactly what you are trying me out for." he asked, with a cocky attitude to boot, he knew what the other wanted.

A smirk of his own came to his lips, eying the younger man standing in front of him. Just a few moments ago he was shy and rather awkward, now he was getting an attitude. Ryan really wondered how he would take to what he was about to say. "I want you to fuck you," he said simply, shrugging his shoulders as he said it. Might as well be honest about what he wanted, and that really was all he wanted from him. If he could fuck, then he could stay. If not, Ryan would more than likely send him back to his parents.

Jason smirked back "So...the dirty old man wants to sleep with the new kid?" he asked, teasing the other. He stepped back away from Ryan and shrugged "Yeah, I guess that's cool." he said and turned to look around the train car. "But only if you can keep up." he chuckled and pulled off his shirt revealing more of his dark skin, slightly flawed by previous adventures in the bedroom. He threw the shirt onto the ground and looked back at Ryan, waiting to see what he would do to the cocky teen in front of him.

Ryan shook his head once the shirt was on the floor, a grin coming to his lips. "Oh you should really not learn to be such a tease, it won't get you anywhere." His own shirt came off and landed on Jason's, revealing his own body, well sculpted from work but scarred from animal accidents. He walked swiftly over to the boy and grabbed his hair, pushing him to the wall so that he was pinned and couldn't move. "I'm going to really enjoy this." Ryan didn't give Jason a chance to speak back before he slammed his lips into the boys, kissing him rather roughly.

Jason chuckled "No, I'm pretty sure that's flattery." he eyed the other man's body a bit before he was shoved up against the wall "You-" he was cut off before he could finish noting that Ryan seemed to like it very rough. Jason pulled his head away "Slow down tiger...you seem to assume I like it just as rough as you. Don't need someone calling rape on you, now do you?" he asked, he didn't think Ryan would actually rape him but Jason loved to piss people off before sex. Even if Ryan might just be assuming, he was completely correct in thinking that Jason liked it just as rough as Ryan seemed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom