Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My First Time (Guy Point of View)

I have always been a shy boy. Even know that I’m 18 years old, I’m still shy. I slightly get made fun of because I’m still a virgin. The people that make fun of me are my older brothers because they all lost their virginity when they were young. Of course they acted like players, from the way they tell the stories. I have five older brothers and one sister. She says that it’s okay that I’m still a virgin, but even she has lost hers so she wouldn’t understand my pain. I knew that I wasn’t going to find anyone that wanted me because I am submissive, I am a nerd, dress like a nerd, though my sister says I have “nerd swag” whatever that means, and I’m closed off. I’m not like my older brothers and I could never be. This is why I get bossed around a lot and have to do EVERYTHING! They don’t do SHIT! My sister, Kate, took me to a party with her model friends and a lot of people just to get me out of the house and away from my brothers. I admire my sister and have a slight crush on her. She has a friend that looks just like her. They are the same age, born at the same time and everything. Later they found out they are twin sister, but our parents don’t know so they just keep it a secret. While I was at this party I sat down and didn’t talk to anyone. My sister brought her friend, her twin, over and they sat there and talked to me for awhile. My sisters are about two years older than me and I have to control myself not to get a boner around them. It was super hard to do with them wearing bikinis. Not just them, but every lost model, but my sisters had the best body. I crossed my legs a couple of times to get it to go away.

Read more: http://authspot.com/short-stories/my-first-time-8/#ixzz25tLMHMRi

Back
Top Bottom