Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird Dream Part 3 (Sexual)

Do you want more?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can you please just post them all?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I sat up once my brother had left the room and then ran into the bathroom in my room to take a shower. I came out of the shower drying my hair and humming a little tune. As I walked into my room I heard a wolf call I freeze dead in my tracks and then see my cousin leaning back on my bed checking me out. I turned to run back inside the bathroom, but he grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. His hand rested on my ass and he gave it a slight squeeze which made me gasp.
 He took that moment to kiss me deeply. It’s not like I wasn’t into my cousin at all, but it was slightly weird to have him here. Grabbing my ass and French kissing me. I pulled away to catch my breath, but things happened so fast that I didn’t catch my breath. As I pulled away, he quickly pushed me into a wall and I had the air knocked out of me. He looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his that were so hypnotizing that I knew I would bend to his will. As he gazed into my eyes, he ran his fingers though my hair then said, “You’re so lovely cousin. You know what we should do?” His eyes still locked on me. I shook my head and he replied, “We should and will fuck!”
Read more: http://authspot.com/short-stories/dream-within-a-dream-part-three/

Back
Top Bottom