Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

black roses dark hole of desires (FxM & FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adira

Super-Earth
Hi there and welcome to my request thread. At the moment I'm going to keep it pretty short since I don't have a lot of plot ideas worked out just yet so I'm going to just list what I really like to do. And then I'll update it in the future as I work on my ideas some more. Just so you know: I don't do AIM/messenger/mail just thread or pm on this site.

Though before I go on listing my preferences first this is what you need to know about me. I like to write one or two paragraphs at the minimum. I don't like short post of one or two sentences. Heck if I get only one or two sentences in reply I'll just drop the RP. Also my English might not be perfect and I won't be a grammar Nazi , but please at least give me sentences I can read, understand and make sense.

About my characters: I will only play female characters and always be the younger character. I like my partners to be older and if they are male to be more muscular. Also I like it to keep it more anatomically correct when it comes to breasts and cocks. Also they are my characters, I decide what they look like, how they will act and what they like to do. So no godmodding with them!!

About who's the dom or the sub, I usually play switch with me being more sub though from time to time I like to take the lead too.

my fav settings:

Medieval fantasy
Pirates
Modern
Modern fantasy
Futuristic space
Apocalyptic

my fav pairings (all can also be turned fxf and left my char)

princess x prince/king/queen/princess (forced marriage/taken as slave)
princess x prince/king/queen/princess (incest)
princess x demon/elf/etc
princess x pirate
princess x servant
servant x prince/king/queen/princess
girl x demon/angel
girl x outcast
girl x alien
girl x brother/father/mother/sister

So these are my liking's, though if you got an idea of your own I'm always open to hear them.

My Fav kinks:
*) Master/slave setting
*) Forced/non consensual sex
*) Size Differences
*) Bondage
*) Collaring

Absolute turn off's:
*) Being used as a toilet
*) Bloodplay
*) Death

greets
Rose