Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From The Prison Planet: A Snake Plissken/OC Fanfiction

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
This story takes place a few years after Snake Plissken shut down the world's power following his Escape from LA. The power had been restored by this time of course. This is a story about Escaping from earth which had become a prison after scientists found another suitable planet for humans to live on. I will post chapters to this story once or twice a day maybe even more if I really get into writing to it.

Chapter 1

It was 9 am and the sun was shining brightly in the sky the president of the United States stood proudly with the head scientist that had discovered a planet that was an equivalent to earth. It took nearly twelve years of planning and building to turn this new planet into a place that humans could live. Finally the day had come to bring all of earth’s worthy people to this new planet in large spacecrafts that could carry a decent amount of people. The world’s leaders each chose 500 people from each country in the world whom they thought worthy to live on the new earth to board these spacecrafts and leave the old earth behind. Scientists have decided to call this new earth the new world, a new way of life would begin all who were deemed sinners, criminals, or immoral were now to be considered prisoners of earth. The planet earth was about to be turned into a massive prison, as soon as all spacecrafts were launched and the people in them were safely on their way to the new world all the prisons around the world were to be opened and the criminals inside them released to live amongst the rest of earths prisoners. As soon as those spacecrafts were gone all laws and safety went with them.

The news cameras pointed at the president of the United States as he stood in front of the launch pad that would be sending the ship he was boarding to the new world. All other passengers were already on the ships and ready to go, high voltage gates surrounded the entire area around the launch site so that no outsiders could get in the charge would be turned off as soon as the ships left via remote control within the presidents spacecraft. After the cameras were turned on and he knew he was broadcasting throughout the entire world he stepped forward a few inches and looked into the camera. His face along with the rest of the world’s leaders faces appeared on every television around earth.

“Today we make history, we leave this disgusting sin filled planet to start a new world, one without sin, without violence, and without criminals” ,the president began. His words being translated by the other worlds leaders to their countries as well. “We will leave all you sinners and criminals to live amongst each other and without laws just as you all wanted I bid this disgusting planet farewell”. With that he boarded his spacecraft and the doors were shut and people around the world watched on their television sets as they were made prisoners for life.

About two hours after the shuttles were launched all prisons were unlocked and the prisoners that had been held inside piled out into streets around the world. Innocent people were being attacked, people who were stuck there for getting tattoos or listening to the wrong kind of music, simple things that were considered crimes, were now being attacked by murderers, rapists, and other hardcore criminals all because they were looked at as unfit to live in the new world.

Kasey made her way through the chaos that had overtaken the streets of Huntsville, Texas. The prisoners of Huntsville Unit were on a rampage grabbing up whoever they could get their hands on luckily Kasey had something they didn’t have just yet and that was a gun. She was a marine and one of the best there was but was left behind for having tattoos and cutting and dying her hair. Kasey was looking for someone and it was clear, she could’ve gotten out of there before any of this happened but her little brother Deacon had run off and the two were separated. It wasn’t long before she spotted the boy, he was standing in the middle of the road with his stuffed dog in one hand and the other hand was in his mouth as he looked around curiously. The boy was completely oblivious to what was going on around him, he was only five years old and he was standing in the middle of mass chaos and he didn’t care. Kasey ran towards the boy shouting his name, when the boy heard her voice he looked straight at her and smiled brightly before he took his hand out of his mouth and waved excitedly. Just as Kasey was about to reach the boy she was grabbed from behind, she immediately went into defensive mode and grabbed the arm of the person and spun herself out of their grasp. She turned to face who grabbed her and seen a rather large man dressed in an orange prison uniform.

“A soldier girl huh? I’m gonna have some fun with you” ,he stated with a creepy little laugh.

Without hesitation she pulled her desert eagle from the holster and shot the guy point blank between the eyes. “Fuck you” ,she said under her breath before turning to face the boy who now had his arms outstretched waiting for her to pick him up. Kasey scooped the boy up and began to run as fast as she could away from the crowd. A group of prisoners that seen her shoot the other prisoner had started to chase after her and the boy shouting nasty comments at them. She turned onto one of the few empty streets that were close by and ran down it as fast as she could trying to lose the group of convicts that were after her and Deacon. About halfway down the street she was grabbed into an alleyway and shoved to the ground, Deacon crawled backwards and hid behind a dumpster as fast as he could. Before Kasey could turn to see who grabbed her she heard gunshots and with all the chaos going on and the adrenaline built up in her body she was unsure if she had been the one shot or not.

“Get up and move it, there will be more trust me” ,a gruff sounding voice came from behind her as a hand grabbed her by the back of the shirt and lifted her up to her feet. Without hesitation she did as the person said and moved grabbing Deacon along the way down the alley. She didn’t look behind her to see who had just saved her ass because she wasn’t sure if she wanted to know or not.

When they got to a relatively quiet area the woman went to turn around but was shoved lightly towards what looked to be a long driveway. She walked up it holding the boy tightly in her arms, Kasey had no clue where the hell this person was leading her or who they were but she had a gut feeling wherever they were going she and Deacon would be safer at then on the streets. When they reached the end of the driveway she stopped but again was shoved lightly towards the large house sitting there, it looked unkempt and it was surrounded by trees, in fact the driveway even had grass and plants growing through the cracks in the pavement. She hesitantly made her way up to the door and before she could reach out for the handle the door swung open and a woman that looked to be in her late forties sighed with relief and gave her a smile. “Get in there what are ya waiting for?” The person that led them there stated before again shoving her lightly.

As Kasey made her way into the large but rundown house she looked around and noticed at least ten people in the first room. “Hey little boy why don’t you come play with us” ,a small girl around Deacon’s age stated with a smile. “It’s ok the man with the eye patch says we’re safe and can play now” ,she continued. Deacon looked at Kasey his hand in his mouth again, his eyes were pleading and he turned to look at the girl. “OK but I’m gonna stay right here with you guys alright” ,Kasey stated before setting the boy down and watching him make his way over to the girl and two other kids.

Kasey thought about what the little girl had just said and tried to make some sense of it, who in the hell was this man with the eye patch. Her thoughts were broken by a cloud of cigarette smoke going into her face she coughed a little then turned around to look at who was smoking and came face to face with who the little girl must’ve been talking about. The man wasn’t much taller then her and he was wearing a pair of camo pants and a black sleeveless shirt, a cigarette hung from his lips as he took a long drag off of it and he wore an eye patch. He had just saved her and Deacon from those creeps, he didn’t look like the hero type at all but what mattered was that he indeed saved them and without hesitation Kasey threw her arms around the man and hugged him tightly. “Thank you” ,she whispered into his ear before letting go of him.

Snake looked at the woman after she let go of him then down to the boy who was with her. “You’ll be safe here for now but we’ll all have to move from this place eventually but that won’t be for a while, get comfortable while you can” ,he told her. He looked the woman over noticing that she was in uniform, “Soldier huh?” ,he asked as his gaze stopped at her dog tags.

Kasey nodded at his question, “United States Marine Corps….” ,she began. She sighed, “I fought for my country for years and this is how they repay me, all because I got a few tattoos and cut my hair, the president called me a dyke and relieved me of duty in front of my entire team when I went to be evaluated for a chance to go to the new world” ,she continued. “The whole government is fucking insane, I seen some shit that you wouldn’t believe”.

“Trust me honey I know what you mean” ,Snake stated in response with a small laugh. He knew right then and there that the woman had no idea who he was and he liked that, of course the secret probably wouldn’t last long at all and she would eventually find out but for now he was content with her being blissfully ignorant. “Well sergeant since you know you’re way around weapons and a battlefield you’re going to be a great asset to this group, I’ll let you know everything after you get something to eat, there’s a woman cooking for everyone in the kitchen you and the boy go get a plate”.

“But I’m not hungry, Deacon might be so he can eat but I’m too damn worked up to eat” ,Kasey told him. She was sure she’d be starving as soon as the adrenaline rush calmed down but for now she was just concerned about Deacon and what the hell their next move was and if this man knew of places to go that they would be safe then Kasey wanted to know and help with whatever was needed.

“Suit yourself I don’t know if it’ll be available later though” ,Snake stated in response as he took another drag from his cigarette.

“I wanna know what’s going on and who you are, you said we would have to move eventually where are we going? How many people are there here? And who the fuck are you?” ,Kasey asked. She was still slightly on guard and with her previous profession it was expected.

“Relax like I said you’re safe you’ll figure things out soon enough” ,Snake told her in response. His tone had a hint of aggravation in it as he responded.

Kasey shook here head then pulled her gun on the man, “No you’ll tell me now” ,she demanded.

Snake just looked at her and laughed, “I’ll tell you later” ,he stated simply.

Kasey was about to cock the hammer back but Snake grabbed her arm and flipped her onto her back. He held her arm tightly as he disarmed her.

“LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!” ,Kasey yelled before swinging her legs up and wrapping them around his neck until he let go of her arm.

As soon as Snake let go of her arm Kasey got to her feet quickly, unfortunately Snake had gotten to his feet just as quickly. Kasey took a swing at Snake but was blocked, Snake went to try and flip her again but she swept his feet making him fall flat on his back. Kasey then reached down and grabbed his throat trying to pin him down but Snake planted his foot in her stomach and flipped her over onto her back. After going back and forth for about fifteen minutes the two stood in a fighting stance across from each other staring the other down.

“Uhm….guys….can you stop fighting?” ,Deacon’s voice came out from the silence that had fell over the room.

Both Snake and Kasey turned their heads to look at Deacon both he and his new friends were standing there wide eyed staring at the two. Kasey sighed, “I’m sorry Deacon come here” ,she stated. The boy walked over and hugged the woman’s leg then looked up to Snake. “Are you a good guy or not?” ,he demanded. The boy glared at him and it was clear he wasn’t happy with the fight that occurred between the man and his sister.

Snake laughed a little bit at the boys demanding tone, “I’m not a good guy or a bad guy but I can keep you safe, now go in that kitchen and get lunch” ,Snake then looked to the other two kids, “All of you” ,he stated firmly. The three kids made their way into the kitchen without any questions.

When the kids were out of sight Snake looked to Kasey, “I can see you’ve earned some stripes in the military….me too” ,he stated simply. “Now go sit down in the kitchen with everyone else” ,he continued. He went to grab her arm but she shoved him off.

“If you touch me again I’ll rip your fucking balls off and shove them down your throat” ,Kasey stated angrily. She made her way into the kitchen and took a seat next to Deacon who was eating a ham and cheese sandwich with some chips and a cup of juice.

“Here you go dear” ,an older woman stated as she placed a plate in front of Kasey. It was the same thing that Deacon had and it looked absolutely fantastic, even though Kasey said she wasn’t hungry she indeed was. “Thank you ma’am” ,Kasey stated before picking up one of the chips and eating it slowly.

Snake sat down directly across form the woman a look of satisfaction on his face, he had gotten what he wanted and that was for the woman to eat something. Kasey just glared at the man from across the table, she knew that she should be acting more grateful but the man’s stubbornness irked her.

When the three kids finished eating the woman that made the food cleaned up their plates then led them out of the kitchen and upstairs into one of the bedrooms and put them down for a nap. Kasey wanted to object but didn’t she had gotten a good vibe off of the woman and knew she was sweet, someone who didn’t deserve to be left here to suffer.

As soon as the woman was out of sight with the kids Snake looked to Kasey, “So you wanna know my plans huh?” ,he asked as he pulled another cigarette from his pack and lit it.

Kasey simply nodded her head, of course she wanted to know what his plans were. If she were to trust this man then she wanted to know what he was thinking and who he was.

“We’re gonna get the fuck off of this planet, I don’t know how just yet but we are none of you deserve to be here” ,Snake stated simply.

Kasey looked at the man as she chewed the last bite of her sandwich up, when she finished she took a sip of her juice then set the cup down. All of a sudden she burst out laughing, when she finally calmed down a bit she stood up, “I was saved by a fucking moron, you’re not serious are you?” ,Kasey asked. Before the man could answer she turned to walk off.

“I escaped both New York and Los Angeles what’s one more escape?” ,Snake stated right before the woman could leave the room.

Kasey paused and stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned around, “I’ve heard about you….I thought you were dead, I thought the USPF had caught you and sentenced you to death after restoring the world’s power” ,she said in response. She slowly turned back around to face him, “Snake Plissken hm? Never thought I’d meet you, not in a million years”.

“The media likes to lie a lot” ,Snake stated simply before taking another drag off of his cigarette. “Now are you going to sit back down so we can talk, to be honest I didn’t think that a marine would be left behind on this planet” ,he continued. “So much for the never leave a man behind motto right?”

“Yeah so much for that, a few of my team members were left behind but they were all killed during the chaos earlier” ,she told him. “Alright well you say you want to escape this place but you don’t have a plan yet, how do we know if you’ll ever figure something out? You haven’t promised any of these people you were going to get them off of this planet have you?” ,she asked.

“I’m not stupid the only person I’ve mentioned anything to is you and that’s only because I’d need your help” ,Snake said in response.

When he gave his answer Kasey sighed with relief the last thing she wanted was for people to be filled with false hope. She noticed his pack of cigarettes sitting on the table between them and grabbed one out of it then grabbed one of the matches out of the box that was next to them and lit it. Kasey hadn’t smoked a cigarette in years but she needed something to calm her nerves and they were sitting right in front of her. She took a nice long drag of the cigarette then let the smoke out slowly. “What exactly do you need my help with?” ,Kasey finally asked in response to his statement.

“You’re a fucking marine, you know how to infiltrate, move around like a ghost, kill silently, I never thought I’d say this but….we’d make a good team. You see normally I work alone, it’s a lot easier and less messy but this time even I can admit I can’t do it by myself” ,Snake admitted.

Kasey listened as the man spoke, even if she still thought the idea was crazy she had to admit he made a few good points and if the two of them worked together it would be easier even if it turned out to be a failed attempt. If the two at least worked together while trying there was a chance they’d make it out alive at least. “Alright well we need a good solid plan if we’re even going to attempt this understand? Also this is going to take time so we’ll need plans to defend ourselves if attacked while here and no one but us knows anything until we know for sure that there’s a chance we can get the fuck off of this planet” ,Kasey stated right before taking another drag off of her cigarette.

Snake nodded in agreement to Kasey’s words, he knew she was right in fact he had already thought of everything she had mentioned in her little rant. “I agree we can start planning tomorrow morning for now let’s let everyone here get settled including you, we’re safe for now” ,he stated in response.

Kasey nodded in agreement then took another drag off of her cigarette and leaned back in her chair to get comfortable.

Chapter 2

The next day Kasey woke up early in the morning, it was something she had gotten used to being a marine. She sat up and stretched before getting to her feet, as soon as the woman was to her feet she dropped to the floor and did fifty push ups without any issues. When finished she got back to her feet and grabbed her hat, she placed it on her head before making her way to where Deacon had been sleeping with the other children in the house. After noticing the boy was still sleeping she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen where Snake was sitting at the table sipping on a cup of what looked like coffee. The woman that had served her and everyone else lunch and dinner the day before and took care of all the kids was at the stove cooking up breakfast.

Snake looked up at the woman when she entered the room, his feet were rested on the table and he was sipping on a cup of coffee. “Morning sunshine” ,he stated sarcastically as Kasey sat down in a chair across from him.

“Please don’t piss me off this early in the morning” ,Kasey stated in response giving the man a glare. A cup of coffee was placed in front of Kasey as soon as the woman at the stove noticed that she was sitting at the table with Snake. “Thank you” ,Kasey stated. Her eyes followed the woman as she moved around cooking, Kasey wondered exactly what the woman had done before the world went into total chaos mode.

He let his feet fall down to the floor as he leaned forward towards Kasey, he lit a cigarette then pushed the pack over to the woman. “Coffee and cigarettes, breakfast of champions” ,Snake joked right before he lit his cigarette.

Kasey took one of the cigarettes and lit it after he had offered her one, she took a sip from her coffee before taking a drag from the cigarette she couldn’t help but smirk at Snake’s comment about the coffee and cigarettes. “So you said we’d start planning today, what do you have in mind Plissken?” ,Kasey asked quietly so that the woman cooking wouldn’t hear them.

“Let’s go talk somewhere more private” ,Snake stated in response before standing up. He walked out of the kitchen and into the main room of the house and sat down in a spot that he could see all angles of the room from.

After he mentioned going to talk somewhere more private Kasey nodded in agreement then followed him into the room and sat down next to him. She took another drag from her cigarette then looked at him, “Alright let’s talk Plissken” ,she stated.

“Call me Snake” ,he stated with a smirk. “Alright let’s talk, as for what ideas I have there are a lot and a lot of them may seem impossible to go through with but if we plan everything out right I think we can carry out the ideas, this plan may take years to complete but once we do what we set out to it will be well worth it” ,he began. Snake took another drag from his cigarette then blew the smoke out slowly. “I know the U.S pretty well and I know of a few people that can help us out if we can get to them before someone else does, If we can get in contact with the people I have in mind we can make this plan go really smoothly”.

After he finished talking Kasey raised an eyebrow then took a drag off of her own cigarette. “Alright and who exactly are these people and what will they be able to do to help us out?” ,she asked.

“I know a few scientists that used to work for NASA but were fired before Mr.President began his plan to leave the planet due to being ‘criminals’ if we can get to this one guy named David Bernard he’ll know how to start planning to build a spacecraft that can carry a decent amount of people, he designed half of the shuttles that flew into space in the last five years of course he’s gonna need a team but I’m sure he’ll be able to find one the guy’s connected and knows even more people that may be able to help, basically our first move is getting to David and talking to him before anything else” ,Snake explained to the woman.

“Alright and where is this guy David located?” ,Kasey asked.

“Last I heard he was in Houston not too far away from here, well it’s in the same state at least” ,Snake stated in response. He finished off his cigarette then put it out into an ashtray that sat on the table next to the couch.

“Alright that’s not too bad I’m assuming we’re walking until we find a suitable vehicle to take?” ,Kasey asked.

Snake nodded.

“Ok is everyone coming with us?” ,she asked in reference to everyone else in the house.

“No they’ll be safer here and we’ll get things finished quicker on our own and we’ll be back quickly if everything goes well” ,Snake said in response.

“Are you sure they’ll be alright?” ,Kasey asked. She was concerned about Deacon and the other kids mainly, knowing what was out there she feared for them.

“I’m positive I rigged this place myself if anyone comes in the kids have a hideout right in their room that no one knows of except me, them, and the woman that made your coffee this morning as for everyone else they’re all armed, even if they’re inexperienced they can attempt to protect themselves” ,he responded honestly.

“What are the chances of anyone coming here while we’re away?” ,Kasey asked still unsure of the plan to leave everyone else even if it was only for a little bit.

“We have a better chance of getting struck by lightening at least for now, the sooner we move the better” ,Snake stated in response.

Kasey thought it over for a little while and finally agreed to the man’s idea after all he did escape two dangerous prisons that people had thought to be inescapable. “Alright but I don’t want to be away from my brother Deacon for too long so we need to make this as quick as possible, when do we leave?” ,she asked.

“Tonight when everyone goes to bed if all goes well we’ll be back before lunchtime tomorrow that’s if we find a car, if not we’ll be back by bedtime” ,Snake told her.

“Alright we’ll go tonight then” ,Kasey agreed. She sighed then looked to the man again, “We should probably start packing stuff to take on our trip just in case we need to walk most of the way” ,she stated.

Snake nodded then got to his feet, “You’re right follow me” ,he stated before making his way towards the kitchen.

Kasey followed without questions, he led her into the cellar of the place and when she got down there she looked around and her jaw dropped, “So, been here a long time huh?” ,she asked.

“Yeah” ,he replied simply.

The place was stocked with supplies and equipment, nearly everything they’d need was down there. Kasey was glad that she wasn’t going on this trip with someone who didn’t know what they were doing, it was clear Snake was prepared for damn near anything and she liked that.

After packing up the things they needed they brought the bags up to the front of the house and set them on the porch. They packed lightly but smart both knowing how to pack for a long trip on foot.

By the time night came Snake and Kasey were pretty much ready to head out, both were armed and had ammo and the bags they had were stocked with water and food, a first aid kit and other things they may need along the way. As soon as the kids fell asleep the two left letting a few of the adults know that they were heading out and may be a while, they didn’t say where they were going just that they would be back as soon as possible.

The night air was chilly and Kasey was glad she had worn her jacket out as they walked down the long driveway. About halfway down it Snake made a turn into the woods and Kasey followed, “What are you doing?” ,she asked quietly.

“Throwing people off, if anyone sees us come from the driveway they’ll follow that up it’s hidden for the most part but if we walk out from there then it won’t stay hidden, just follow my footsteps I’ve laid traps out here and we don’t need you getting injured before we even get anywhere” ,he said in response.

Kasey followed the man as he told her too she knew damn well if he said he laid down traps they were there so she wasn’t going to be a smartass and fuck around. When they got out of the woods both of them looked around instinctively making sure no one was around before they crossed the street and started their trip to Houston.

When they reached the town over they ran into some trouble with a few of the recently released prisoners from Huntsville, one of whom recognized Kasey.

“Hey soldier girl, how’s it going?” ,He asked with a grin. “You killed my friend yesterday ya know and that made me very angry” ,he continued then stood up from the bench he was sitting on. He motioned for a few of his buddies to join him. After a few moments Snake and Kasey found themselves surrounded by at least five men all of whom looked rather pissed off and none of them were small. An evil little laugh came from one of the guys, “I say we kill the guy then take turns with the bitch” ,another said.

Kasey swallowed hard then found herself moving closer to Snake, she was scared and didn’t want anything to happen to the man. Just as Kasey was about to try and talk their way out of it Snake started laughing. “What the fuck is so funny to you” ,she hissed quietly.

“You assholes have to the count of three to get the fuck out of sight” ,Snake stated calmly. He felt Kasey nudge him hard in the ribs.

“OH so we got a tough guy huh? Slit his fucking throat then bring me his little girlfriend” ,one of the men stated. He was clearly the leader of this pack of psychos seeing as the other men in the group began to make their way towards the two slowly.

Kasey pulled her gun from it’s holster and shot one of the guys that was making their way towards her but that only provoked the others to run towards them. One of the creeps grabbed her from behind and squeezed her waist tightly to prevent her from escaping, or so the bastard thought. Kasey reached up and grabbed a pressure point located in the man’s neck and squeezed it hard making his arms go limp. Before she could turn to shoot the bastard Snake had blown his brains all over the street. Kasey looked at him then down to the ground behind him where the other two that were after them laid dead. She then turned to look at the bastard that sent the psychos after them.

“I’ll give you a ten second head start” ,Snake growled out angrily.

The man turned and began to run he was a few yards away when Snake raised his gun again and fired it. Kasey could see the blood splatter come off of the man’s head before he hit the ground, she looked to Snake and let out a sigh of relief then motioned towards a car that was parked outside of a house.

“You better know how to hotwire a fucking car soldier” ,Kasey stated as she made her way over to the car. She smashed out the window with the butt of her gun then reached inside and opened the door.

Snake followed her to the car and got inside and got to work on getting the car started. When he finally did he waited for Kasey to get in before driving off. After a little while Kasey dozed off her hat shifting a bit revealing her bleach blonde hair, another reason she was deemed unfit for the new world. Snake looked at her briefly as she slept but quickly brought his focus back to the road to make sure he was going the right way. When they got to the place Snake reached over and shook Kasey until she woke up. She squinted when she opened her eyes, the sun was now starting to come up and it was in just the right place to shine right in Kasey’s face as she opened her eyes.

“Damn how long was I sleeping?” Kasey asked looking at Snake.

“Not too long come on let’s go inside” ,he said in response.

The two got out of the car and made their way into the building, it was a nice place that looked kind of like a school of sorts. When they got inside Kasey let Snake lead the way to where they were going. After a little bit Snake stopped at a door then opened it and walked inside, Kasey followed.

“David I need your help” ,Snake stated.

“Go away Plissken I don’t want anything to do with you” ,a shaky voice stated in response. “Last time I let you talk me into helping you I got shot”.

“That was your own fault and you know it” ,Snake snapped back. “Stop being such a pussy and hear me out”.

“Fuck you Snake!” ,the man snapped.

Snake sighed then pulled his gun on the man, “Alright we’ll do this the hard way then, get up!” ,he demanded.

The man’s eyes widened and he got to his feet quickly. “Now now Snake we can talk this out if you want” ,he pleaded.

“Too late for that now isn’t it?” ,Snake responded. “Get moving”.

Snake led the man out to the car and made him sit in the front seat, he had Kasey sit directly behind him with her gun to his head. She was assuming that this man was David and she could tell the two men had history. Snake started the car and drove off towards Huntsville.

Chapter 3

Kasey sat on the bed in the large room while Snake sat in a chair staring at David who was sitting in a chair across from him. Snake had told David his plan and after that everything had went silent and that was nearly a half an hour ago. David seemed to have calmed down since the trip back and looked to be in deep thought Kasey had even caught the man talking to himself a few times but not in the way a crazy person would. After a little longer David looked to Kasey then to Snake and sighed.

“This idea is completely crazy you know that don’t you? But it’s not impossible I only have one question Plissken What’s in it for me?” ,David asked.

“You get to come with us all of course I mean you would be an important part of the team and you’ll be protected I won’t let you get shot like he did” ,Kasey stated. She figured if she was going to be helping out she could make some decisions about what they did and if David was willing to help it was only fair he got to share the rewards.

Snake shot a glare at Kasey, “I didn’t get him shot his own stupidity did that” ,he snapped. “But I agree if you help out you’re guaranteed a one way ticket out of here”.

“Alright then I’ll help but not for you Snake I’m doing it because it’s the right thing to do” ,David stated. “The first thing we’ll need to do is grab the blueprints of the shuttles they used to launch everyone to the new world, I know where one is but it will be damn near impossible to get the guy who has it stole it before he was fired from NASA and the place he has it is guarded and there are traps around the whole area, we’ll have to plan a way to get in and get the blueprints without getting caught or we’re dead”.

“Aw so you mean this guy won’t just hand it over? Figures” ,Snake stated sarcastically.

Kasey snickered at Snake’s comment and got a look from David for it, she looked away for a moment to calm herself then turned back to look at the two. “OK so David do you know the lay out of this guy’s place or are we going in blind? I for one would like to know what I’m getting into before doing it” ,she stated.

“Oh I know the place, I used to work for the guy a lot of the people who were fired from NASA went to work for him, he started a sort of rebellion after he was ‘let go’ and created his own research facility and disguised it as a factory building to keep the USPF out, the guy started getting too out of hand with his views so I left he’s crazy Snake the only thing that matters to him are those blueprints, even if he can’t do anything with them because he has no idea how to read them, he knows he holds something important and that’s all that matters to him” ,David let out a sigh then continued. “I tried a few times to explain to him what he had but he wouldn’t listen to me I even told him I could read them and that they could help us escape but he was so distrusting of anyone touching the damn things that he wouldn’t even open the case they were in”.

“You said this place is guarded if this guy’s so distrusting why would he have guards? I mean wouldn’t he be afraid of one of them taking the blueprints from him?” ,Kasey asked.

“The guards aren’t allowed inside, the place is locked down the guards just care about getting paid and for the money he gives them they follow the rules no questions” ,David said in response.

“How many guards are there?” ,Snake asked.

“Last time I knew he only had about twenty” ,David said in response. “But there could be more now”.

Kasey shook her head at what she was hearing, “You’re full of shit, how would this guy build up a facility with guards right underneath the noses of both the USPF and the Army?” ,she asked. Kasey was starting to really doubt this guy and felt as if he may be trying to set them up the more he spoke.

“The army funded him for a while after he got it up and running seems like you were a little oblivious to how the good ol’ U.S Army got some of their weapons, this guy built weapons and made poisons for the Army and they bought them, the president stayed quiet about it because it benefited him he of course had no idea about the blueprints he just figured the guy wanted another job after being fired so the president didn’t ask questions he just made deals” ,David stated in response.

“Where is this place?” ,Snake asked.

“It’s in Providence Village” ,David stated. “If we take that car you had we can get there in less then four hours”.

“When do we leave?” ,Kasey asked. She was still unsure about David and would definitely be keeping an eye on him while they went to find the place he spoke of.

“We’ll leave tomorrow morning the less time we spend outside during the night the better” ,Snake stated in response to Kasey. He then stood up and motioned for Kasey to follow him out of the room.

When the two of them were out of the room Snake shut the door and locked it from the outside. Almost immediately after Snake locked the door David started banging on it and yelling for Snake to open the door. Kasey looked at Snake with a confused expression on her face.

“If I don’t make him stay the slime ball will screw us over trust me I’ve known him for years” ,Snake stated simply before walking off.

Kasey nodded then followed the man she didn’t trust too many people but she definitely trusted Snake more then David. Snake made his way into his room, he turned to look at Kasey when he was inside, “Go get some sleep we head out in the morning” ,he told her.

Before she went to sleep she went to check on Deacon to make sure he was alright he was the only family she had left and if anything ever happened to him she would be devastated. She watched the boy sleep for a bit, he had his stuffed dog held tightly to his chest as he slept. After a little bit Kasey finally left the room and went into her own. She flopped down on the bed and almost as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep.

When morning came Kasey was woken up by Snake shaking her, she nearly hit the man but as soon as she realized who it was she just shoved him then stood up. Snake looked at her for a moment then motioned for her to follow him out of the room. Kasey nodded then yawned as she followed the man downstairs to where David was sitting on the couch next to a woman who seemed to be watching him to make sure he didn’t move.

“Get up David it’s time to go” ,Snake stated. He took a drag off of the cigarette that was in his hand as he waited for the man to get to his feet.

As the three made it outside Snake looked around before heading down the same way he and Kasey had the night before. When they got to the car, which was hidden a little ways into the woods, they got inside. Kasey again sat in the back seat behind David to make sure he didn’t try anything funny. Kasey kept glancing over at Snake as he drove there was definitely something about the man, he was different then most people she had met and kind of….handsome in his own way. Kasey shook her head to get rid of any thoughts about the man then returned her focus to David in the seat next to Snake. When they arrived at the place Snake parked the car somewhere hidden before they all got out and began walking towards the building. As they got closer Kasey could see two guards pacing back and forth in the back of the place.

“Let’s go, cover me Kasey David, you stay close to us and don’t get shot this time” ,Snake stated.

Kasey followed the man’s lead being careful to keep an eye on things the best that she could. When they got closer to the two guards who were pacing back and forth both of them grabbed one at the same time and knocked them out, laying them onto the ground gently after wards. Just as they thought they were safe they made their way towards the back entrance and just as Snake went to reach for the door a bullet hit him in the leg causing him to fall to the ground. Kasey quickly turned towards the direction where the bullet had come from and shot the guard that fired the gun. She then quickly ripped some of the fabric from her t-shirt off and tied it tightly around the wound, luckily she wore a tank top underneath the shirt so it didn’t matter that she had ripped it. After she tied the fabric tightly around his wound she helped him to his feet then opened the door and walked inside, making sure no one would jump out at them. Even though David said that no guards went inside she still wanted to make sure.

“Alright David where is this guy?” ,Kasey asked angrily.

“He should be in the last room on the right all the way down this hall, that’s where his office has always been” ,David stated in response.

Both Kasey and Snake began walking towards the door David said the man would be in and when they got there Kasey tried to open it but the door was locked. Without hesitation she kicked the door open and walked inside pointing her gun at a man sitting at the desk inside the room.

“Where are the blueprints asshole?” ,Snake asked angrily. He had his hand on his leg where he had been shot and Kasey was sure it hurt like hell, in fact she knew it did. Being in the Army she took her fair share of bullets to the legs and other parts of her body luckily none of the shots where fatal.

“Fuck you they’re mine, I’m not giving them to anyone” ,the man snapped back. His eyes went to David, “I knew you’d be back for them, I knew I couldn’t trust you”.

David rolled his eyes then sighed, “Oh just shoot him and take the blueprints they’re in the top drawer of his desk” ,David told them. “Then when you’ve got them can we get out of here?”

The man at the desk began to weep and cry like a child that was about to get his favorite toy taken away from him, he slammed his head down onto the desk and placed his hands in his lap and continued to whine and complain. When Snake went over to open the drawer containing the blueprints the man swung upwards cutting Snake across the chest with a box cutter he must’ve had hidden. He was a sneaky little fuck and after he cut Snake he lunged and grabbed Snake by the throat, not only was the man sneaky but he was clearly stupid as well. Kasey pointed her gun at the two who were now wrestling around the room, she knew she couldn’t shoot without risking hitting Snake so she holstered her weapon then grabbed the man fighting with Snake and put him into a sleeper hold cutting off his air. After a few moments the man began to get weak and his grip on Snake’s throat loosened then he finally let go. When Snake was free from the man’s clutches he grabbed his gun from the holster and pointed it at the guy’s head. It was clear Snake was pissed that the man had attacked him. Instead of shooting the guy Snake hit him with the back of his gun and knocked him out. He then opened the top drawer of the man’s desk and looked through it until he found the blue prints. When Snake found them he looked to Kasey and David.

“Let’s go” ,Snake stated simply.

The three made their way out of the building, Kasey made David help Snake walk around to get them back to the car quicker. As they made their way back they ran into a few more of the guards but Kasey was expecting that and so was Snake, they made quick work of the first few guards they ran into but just as they were about to reach the car another guard shot at them, the bullet grazing Kasey’s side. Before the guard could get another shot off David grabbed Snake’s gun from the holster and shot the guard in the chest. Both Snake and Kasey looked at David, he handed Snake back his gun then got into the backseat of the car.

“I am sitting back here this time, I need some rest damnit and I’m sick of having a gun pointed at me” ,David stated.

Neither Snake nor Kasey had any objections to him sitting in the backseat of the car, the man had proven they could trust him somewhat and they knew David wouldn’t do anything now. Snake went to get into the driver’s seat of the car but Kasey looked at him and shook her head. Snake just laughed a little then went to open the door to the driver’s side anyway. When Snake opened the door just a little bit Kasey slammed it shut.

“Get in the passengers’ side Plissken you’re injured” ,Kasey demanded.

“So are you” ,he stated in response. He went to try and open the door again but again Kasey shut it.

“Just listen to me please” ,Kasey said in an almost pleading tone. It was clear by the look on her face that she was concerned for the man.

Snake let out a sigh then gave Kasey a glare, normally he wouldn’t listen to anyone no matter how much they argued with him but there was something about the look she gave him. Reluctantly he made his way over to the passengers side of the car and got in. When Kasey got into the car she looked over at him and mouthed the words ‘thank you’ before starting the car up and driving off.

Back
Top Bottom