Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Fur and Skin {Scimitar x Camryn Draik}

They kept silent as they descended down the hill to the brink of the cold, rocky stream. He tried to be abstain from looking when she undressed - not an easy feat. "I'm an outlaw scoundrel. If I tell you I may have to kill you." Noticing the attempt at cheap humor is not taken well, he coughs a little. "Vlad. They call me Vlad." He approached her and as a consequence stepped into the cold river. A better idea popped in his mind - one that would make them significantly less exposed to either cold air, or streams, or peeking eyes. "How do they call you, furless ?" . Human courting is a chore that the coyote understood too little, though even he knew that his initial plan to add "apart from beautiful" to his question would've been laughable.

Lillian raised a brow giving the coyote an unamused expression at his attempt of a joke. Lillian cupped her hands and poured the icy water down her hair and body. "Lillian." She said softly noticing that the cold water of the stream had gotten her nipples hard. She blushed a bit and tried to ignore it. She scrubbed herself with the water to the best of her capability to try to get the dirt off of her and out of her hair.

Vlad did not begin washing or undressing yet, just attempting to look occupied while he registers every naked curve of the human'd body. He felt his loincloth becoming bulgy, and wrapped his tail around his waist to conceal it. She looked so vulnerable in the glistening cold water, he felt he should just take her for himself, and growl passionately and posessively above her as her perky nipples grind on his furry chest. He shook his head slightly, interrupting the stream of thoughts...

"Lillian, there's a pool of warm springs in a cave nearby, just a furlong or two downriver. Come..."

They walked on the stream bank for a few minutes. He stood closer and closer, offering to hold her clothes...perhaps sniff more of her fresh scent. The cave was just a rock opening few meters wide, with little light inside from a crevasse. Within, a lukewarm pond of water surrounded by a moss covered rock floor. "Heh, better than anything you can boil in your cities...check it out." he asked with a smile.

Lillian blushes some as she felt his eyes wonder over her. She didn't really mind too much. If he was attracted to her then that in itself could save her. At the offer to move to warmer water she took it, nodding happily and following.

Once there she tested the water then got in. "This is so much better. Thank you." She said blushing more and watched him. "While we're here are you...um, going to bathe too?" She asked.

"I don't need your invitation" the canid growled silently. He stepped into the water sending little waves that intertwined with hers. In a quick maneuver, he took off his loincloth and remained bare in a more shaded section of the pond, with his tail tastefully concealing his member. As they washed slowly, he approached her more. "Need any help with that ? " he mrowled in a low voice.

She ducked her head some at his response hoping that it came out harsher than it was meant to and that he was going to be aggravated or violent. She twisted her hair up into a knot thinking that she had all of the dirt out.

Hearing Vlad's question she jumped slightly. The water making a small splash as her breast bounced slightly. "Um...." She wasn't sure how to respond. She was supposed to be his captive after all. Maybe this was a trick of some sort.

The depth of the pond reaches to their knees. The furred one was drawn closer and closer to Lillian. "I won't bite..." he said, while scrubbing the fur on his back, crouched in the water. He inched even closer to her and walked the human against a soft, moss-covered rock wall. "I might nip though..." he quipped with a playful smile. "C'mon, furry hands feel good, allow me" he smiled warmly.

She blushed more but kept her back to him. "I guess...." She said letting her voice trail off. She wasn't sure what to think at this point. Just the night before she wanted to kill the furry bastards that took her family. Now she was bathing with one. Part of her was excited at the odd events the other part was nervous and scared.

"You know I wouldn't hurt you...unless you swing another sword at me" he said softly before kneeling behind her at her feet, a little on the side. He splashed some water lightly across her waist, beginning to knead and rub on her thighs, going higher on the back with his paw pads. He ran his claws lightly on the insides of her legs, drawing them across the glistening skin and chuckling slightly at her shivers. As he massaged her, he began shifting his perspective on the situation. A small part of him actually wanted to make Lillian feel comfortable, and relaxed, warm at the careful, protective attention of what she thought before was a beast. There was no denying though: he had beastly thoughts. He spoke close to her rump, with his muzzle where her tail should be. "Alone out here in the woods, you undressed quite fast in the presence of a stranger you said you hate" breathing his canine huffs on her skin.

Lillian shivered some feeling his paws fun up and down her legs. She blushed. "I don't hate you. I hate your kind. You've taken my family." She paused some closing her eyes. "Granted I don't like you much either you kidnapped me and are planning on selling me to the highest bidder after all." She said softly.

As a response, he pressed his claws slightly on her back. He got up, water dripping of his fur covered muscles as he growled. "I know where you're getting with this..." he said with his muzzle on her shoulder, wrapping an arm around her torso. "You won't make me feel guilty...". The coyote had no right to feel like this about her, but he did. He was frustrated that she chose to undress with him only to use him as an escape key. The coyote tried his best to protect her and make this experience bearable...for nothing. "As to your family, we might still find them if things progress as they should." he whispered.

Lillian's face lit up but she didn't move. All the muscles in her body seemed to freeze. "I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I'm stating what we both know." She said softly. She could feel all of him against her back and the heat coming from him left her wanting. She hadn't been this close to anyone in roughly a year and didn't think that she would be now. She let her hand slide across the arm that encased her and tried to steady her breathing.

He arches his back awkwardly to avoid touching her with his proud, knotted length. Continuing to breath on her shoulders, one of his paws makes its way lower dragging her hand too, while the other cups a breast and runs her nipples between clawed fingers. They were different. His muscles were different, he had fur, the scent, the breathing. The strong canid found himself continuously containing his beastly instinct, morphing his urges into gentle caresses. Though that was scarcely enough to satiate him...He hugged her closer, his canine member now poking against her wet lower back.

Lillian blushed deeply letting out a soft but almost primal growl. She closed her eyes relaxing against him as her hair slowly started to fall out of the knot she'd tied it in. She let go of him and slowly let her free hand roam behind her feeling the fur on his hips slide between her fingers.

"Ever been been with one of us, human ?" he continues while beginning to lick her shoulders, tickle her with his breath, and fangs and tongue that gently touch the side of her face. He reaches her thighs and touches a wet spot. He could smell it's not water from the pond. After a mrowl and a little against Lillian's hand that's holding his paw, he slides a furry clawed fingers in her slit carefully.

She blushed brighter. "No. Have you ever been with a human?" She asked in return. She panted slightly as he put one of his fingers into her. Her body instinctively clenching around it. She bit her lower lip some and looked back at him from the corner of her eye.

"I have. Mercenary lass loved every minute..". The canine wanted to leave the scent of his sweat and their lovemaking over Lillian the same way he did with that archer girl some years back. He felt slightly tickled by Lillian's hair over his muzzle - glistening and free, almost wild. The anthro went on with his finger, feeling her folds and adding aides. More fingers sliding in and out more more quickly, coating the fur of his paw in her juices. After twisting her nipple just slightly, enough to send a shiver, he began kneeling, dragging his tongue over her back. He held her rump and pushed her more against the wall. "Bend" he said commandingly.

She let out a soft moan biting her lip softly as he fingered her. Her body showing how much it was enjoying the attention by soaking his paw. She shivered slightly as licked down her back her ass raising much like a cat would at having the base of it's tail scratched. She did as he wanted and bent, backing up almost against him.

Vlad left a trail of saliva going over her rump. He was beginning to feel more and more as an animal, driven by the instinct to mate, to make this female his under his energetic thrusts. But again, he resists and drags on their forbidden lechery. He was taller than the human so he had to arch his back accordingly for his muzzle to rest right underneath her *he chuckled a second* tailhole. Grabbing her waist firmly, he gave a lick from the top of her slit to the base, tasting and sniffing, feeling the fresh, aroused aroma rolling on his long canid tongue. He began lapping, lick after lick where he fingered, entranced by her shivers and her first drops of sweat, more like an obedient doggie rather than a fierce, horny forest beast...but there was time for everything.

Lillian let out a steady rhythm of pants. She did her best to keep quiet. The last thing that she wanted was one of the wolves to come looking and find them like this. She lifted her leg and braced it against the rock she was leaning against in hopes that this would give him better access.

Noticing her stretch, he spread her leg out even more with his hand. He shifted to be able to lick more from the side, pressing his slick knotted cock against her lower leg that was in the water and twitching from pleasure. The 'yote felt her cum and his slobber dribbling off his chin as he lapped insatiably, very few small fragrant drops in the water. Pressing his claws a little instinctually into her, he began touching her clithood with the tip of deft tongue. He let her feel the vibrations of his animalistic growl - a strong, wild canine trying his best to be gentle and serviceable. He knew he'd have to stop soon as his throbbing cock begged to take the place of his tongue.

Lillian glanced back at Vlad as she felt his hard member press against her. Her post cum soaking what was closest. She let her hand reach down and feel it starting to gently edge it into her tight hole. She gasped feeling it slide in with a fair amount of ease. "Mmmm..." She bit her lower lip roughly.

The anthro pulled back a little and licked the lips of his coated muzzle deviously when she glanced back. Holding her in place by her rump, he got up and arched his back over her, the wet, slick, member resting on her back as he moved his damp paws over her back. Beginning to turn her around slightly, he gnarled in a soft voice "You've never seen one, have you..." referring to his thick length. Although overcome by lust and knowing he had the ability to overpower and mate her, he continued to grind against her softly, waiting for her to turn around and either marvel, or beg, or run...

Lillian blushed and turned as he wanted her to. "Not on anything bigger than a pet." She admitted. She blushed feeling it against her and looked down some at his large canine cock. She blushed a bit. It looked odd to her. She was only used to seeing human shaped ones and she let her fingers roam over the tip.

He twitched and bobbed it a little. Gently, he grabbed her soft hands with his paws and brought them closer, bringing his head forward close to her face and looking her in the eyes for the first time since he captured her...

Back
Top Bottom