Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unlikely Pair of Adventurers (Haruki-sama x Nicky)

"And WHO is the pervy elf who is teasing me with their bottom, hmmmmm? T'wasn't I. And I'm not human in whole, just in part. Elven blood runs through my body."

In another bout of teasing, Roas brings his leg forwards and starts to rub it slowly against that of Nylian.....his right to the elf's right, his inside to Nylian's outside. Leaning in towards Nylian's pointed ear, he lets out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Mmm....you feel nice...Nylian."

Nylian didnt moved he stayed like this feeling how Roas was rubbing his thing on Nylian's behind. He smiled and let out a soft moan of pleasure, he was really liking this he didnt knew what was going on with him, he never felt like this before, but it was amazing. "You feel nice too Roas" He said and giggled not knowing what to do now. He will live Roas do whatever he wants with him.

Roas could only dream of this sort of thing happening until now. Swimming over to a ledge in the water, he sits down on it, water just up to his shoulders. "Mmm, come here, you pervy elf. Sit down."

Nylian turned around and saw Roas swiming away, he wondered where he was going. Nylian started walking to where Roas was, the water was getting smaller and smaller and soon his cock was exposed for Roas finally to see him. He turned around when he reached Roas and sat on his lap and leaned on him "You are the pervy one" He said chuckling.

"Ooo..you want me to take you I see. Alright as you wish, Nylian. At least you'll see what letting me ride you has done."

Grabbing onto Nylian's hips, Roas pulls the elf back all the way, until his own cock prods at the elf's rear end. The tip of it teasingliy close to Nylian's hole.

Nylian moaned as he felt Roas pulling him closer. He didnt knew what was going on with him, but he loved this feeling. Nylian closed his eyes and smiled "Mmmm" He released a moan "Be gentle with me you perveret" He said and chuckled. He had never done this before so he hoped that it won't hurt very much.

At least they were in the water, so Roas also hoped that it wouldn't be too bad for Nylian, and that in the end he'd find pleasure in this.

He wraps his arms around Nylian's waist, while he thrusts upward slightly in quick motions, pushing forth his now-erect shaft into Nylian's hole, taking care to make it the least painful he possibly could.

Now with himself in Nylian, Roas' hand grasps the elf's cock and begins to stroke it while also thrusting up slightly.

Nylian moaned in little pain, but in pleasure as well as he felt Roas entering him. He closed his eyes and blushed trying not to moan very loudly. But then when Roas started thrusting inside him he grabbed Roas hips tightly with his hands and digged his nails holding him very tight. He released loud moans from pleasure from his mouth, there was also pain in this, but he liked it. His walls were wrapped around Roas cock very tight. Nylian hoped that Roas liked this.

Roas was clearly enjoying it as he continued to thrust into Nylian's hole, feeling those walls tighten around his cock. His hand continues to stroke the elf's own cock. His feet dig into the sandy bottom of the lake as he closes his eyes and grits his teeth. Letting out a loud moan, Roas finds his release, his hot cum filling Nylian.

Nylian's moanes were starting to get harder and lauder. He could feel he was going to cum soon, if Roas kept going like this. And then Nylian released a very loud moan as he could feel his hole filling with hot cum. Nylian could feel that his own cum was going to be released and it happened, but they were in the water so he didnt mind it. Nylian leaned his head on Roas shoulder and started panting with his eyes closed. He could still feel Roas cock inside of him, but without moving this time.

Roas pulls himself out and then squirms out from under Nylian. He then moves and sits on the elf's lap, his back to Nylian. "Mmm....that felt good."

Nylian moaned and felt Roas sitting on his lap. Nylian moved his hands on the ground and leaned his head back feeling some water getting on his face "It did" He said feeling his hole hurting a little. His cock was getting soft, but when Roas sat on him, he got hard again.

Roas also got hard again just from this simple act of sitting on the elf's bared legs again. He didn't want to take Nylian again, he just rubs his own leg against Nylian's, his head going back to lay on the elf's shoulder, letting out soft moans.

Nylian didnt want to ruin the moment that they had, but he had to get dry and started gooing on their way. Nylian stood up gfently and walked to the ground, he sat on the grass naked and waited for his body to dry "Come here we have to be ready soon" He said smiling at Roas.

Back
Top Bottom