Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unlikely Pair of Adventurers (Haruki-sama x Nicky)

Nylian looked at Roas as he started playing with his hair "Ill carry you... But you will have to get away from me first" He said and smiled with his blush almost gone. He liked feeling Roas so close to him, he never felt this before Roas is the first that he had some crazy feelings for "So are we going?" He asked and moved a hand on the hand that Roas was playing with his hair and grabbed his wrist.

Roas smiles and leans in, nuzzling his cheek against Nylian's own, before he moves to stand. Walking over to his pile of clothes, he puts all this back on, ending with lacing up his boots and tugging on his gloves. Looking to the elven male, Roas waited for him to get fully dressed up.

"I would like that, Nylian. You carrying me."

Nylian stood up from the couch and grabbed the shirt from the ground and dressed, he grabbed the bow and the quiver and tied them up around his body leaving them on his back. He grabbed the clock and covered his body with it. Nylian walked to Roas and knelt down. He sighed waiting for Roas to get on his back. He wasnt sure if he could carry Roas with this heavy armor of his and that big sword that he carried. "Are you going to climb on or?" He asked with a smile. Cant Roas walk on his own he wondered.

Cloth rustles softly and armor clinks lightly as Roas approached behind Nylian. Once asked if he was going to climb on, the young halfling dragon slayer went down with his hands, grasping onto Nylian's shoulders. Legs bending down into almost a crouched position between Nylian's sides and arms, Roas moved down, mounting the elf's back.

Nylian smiled when Roas climbed on his back. He stood up and placed his hands on Roas legs holding him so he won't fall. He felt that Roas was heavy, but he could still carry him for a long time, he thought. "Ok lets go... I hope my bow and arrows arent hurting you" He said knowing that his weapons were on his back. He started walking out of the room and went to the lady and lef ther they key and then he walked outside the house.

(So you have an idea where might they be going now?)

(Wherever Nylian wants to. :) )

Roas hoped they weren't getting too odd of looks from others. Once they got outside the inn, he leans forwards and hangs onto Nylian. His eyes glance down to watch the elf's legs and booted feet while riding on the elf.

"Is...it so bad that....I've fantasized of this, Nylian?"

Nilyan walked through the streets carrying Roas on his back. He heard what Roas said and he blushed again "Well... No" He said and smiled... Soon they were out of the city and there were very little peoples outside. He needed to go through the forest now, this forest was a dangerous one they had to be careful "So why did you wanted to travle with me?" He asked smiling at him.

(I was thinking that maybe some thives can attack them in the forest and wound Nylian badly in the ribbs with an arrow And then Roas will save him? Just tthinking)

(Hmmm, but Roas is quite enjoying this. :p He couldn't do so if Nylian got hurt.)

Roas was making soft, almost silent noises as he was bouncing gently with each step Nylian's booted feet took to the ground while he rode the elf piggyback. "As I said, I want to see other lands, meet other people. While I like it here, it can get boring and lonely sometimes, Nylian."

(Ok :p)

"I know you told me that... But why me?" He asked. Nylian was still walking he was looking around as they had entered the forest. He was just beeing sure that nothing will surprise them if they get attacked. Nylian smiled feeling how Roas was pouncing on his back it felt nice really.

"I...I honestly don't know. I just....I feel something with you that I haven't with any others who pass through these lands." Roas said, really not sure why he wanted to suddenly just travel with this elf, but he did.

Of course, he was enjoying this ride he was getting. His eyes stare down, wanting to watch how Nylian's booted feet and his legs moved...how his pants fit his legs.

"I bet it's a bit weird, huh? Have you ever had a human.....well..okay, I'm a halfling, but... Oh never mind......" he blushes deeply, his face now hot.

Nylian wasgetting tired carring Raos on his back, but he didnt tell him, he could carry him for a little longer. He heard what Roas said and blushed as well "Well... No.... But one human took care of me when my parents died" He said with a sad look on his face, he usually isnt like this so friendly with a guy that he met yesterday.

He wasn't about to tell Nylian, but he was sure the elf could probably feel it. This little ride....well, at least the light bouncing against Nylian's back, rubbed him between the legs, causing Roas to now sport a bulge that pulsed gently against Nylian's back.

Roas glances down, taking note of this and then suddenly pulls his legs out of Nylian's grasp, feet planting into the ground as he gets off the elf's back.

"I seem to be enjoying that a bit much, Nylian."

Nylian looked at the sky. The huge trees were blocking the sun, but the light shone through them and landed on the ground, it was very beautiful some places dark others very light. He sighed and looked at the road again and then he felt Roas puling off of him and landing on the ground. He thought didnt he liked this. Nylian turned around looking at Roas "Didnt you like it?... What do you mean by that?" He asked looking at Roas.

"Oh, I enjoyed it very much, Nylian. I'm just saying I probably enjoyed it a bit TOO much." he says. He hadn't turned away, and as such, Nylian could probably see he had gotten a bit excited.

"I just want to give you a break too."

Nylian heard what Roas said and looked at the man's body. He looked down and noticed the bulg, in Roas pant. Nylian blushed and looked away "O... I see" He said and swallowed and turned away "We should probably continue" He said and stopped waiting for Roas to follow him. He was feeling a little nervous now, but it was ok it seemed like Roas didnt cared.

"Wait....Nylian!? What's wrong?"

Roas turned and rushed forwards, slowing down once he was beside the elven male. "Sorry if I made you all nervous about me. I'm really not that bad, am I? Do I really make you nervous?" There is a look of concern on his face,

Nylian looked at Roas with a blush on his face "Oh no you are not bad... Its just. I dont know. I never had... a friend like you" He said and continued walking with Roas. In few minutes they reachde a lake and Nylian thought that he could take a bath, he hadnt showerd in a while "Wanna take a dip in the lake?" He asked smiling.

"Well I....." Roas stood there for a moment, flushed in the face. Then again, who wouldn't want to 'take a dip in the lake' with such a dashing young elf like Nylian? Roas wasn't about to let his chance of that slip by. That, plus he did smell a little of something foul as he raised his arm and turned his nose towards its pit and sniffed, coughing shortly.

"Ugh!....probably should."

Stripping down out of his armor, then boots, then his various linen and cotton layers, Roas then turned and stood there before Nylian. He had also let his hair down, allowing his raven black tresses to flow down. His body was lean, but toned, skin void of hair....save for the nice light dusting at the base of his bits.

Turning, Roas then slipped into the cool lake water.

Nylian watched as Roas stripped, he had a nice body, filled with muscls. Nylian took of his clock and then untied the weapons from his back and left him on the ground. He took his shirt of and left it next to the weapons. He undid his pants and did the same with his boxers leaving them on top of his clothes. He was completly naked now and he hoped that Roas didnt mind it. He smelled a little funky so he needed to take a bath.

Nylian quickly jumped in the water and dived down. In few secound he swam back to the surface and brushed the water from his face with his hands. The water was up to his belly and it was hiding his lower part of his body. He looked at Roas and smiled ata him.

(Aw, not even going to tease like I did? )

Roas' eyes couldn't help it as they aimed downwards into the water. He was just curious was all of what Nylian looked like below the waist. Moving closer, Roas now stands in front of Nylian and smiles at him.

(Well Yeah why not :D)

Nylian saw that Roas moved closer to him. He smiled and dived down under and swam betwen Roas legs. He sat down betwen Roas legs and looked at his ass. Nylian smiled and moved his hands on Roas legs and pulled him down teasing Roas.

"YIPE!" Roas yelped out as his legs are suddenly held, then he feels himself yanked down, now up to his neck in water in front of Nylian. His back was to the elf, and his ass......it was lined up in such a way to be teasing at the elf's private bits.

"Uh..uh....well....this is new. I didn't think you elven folk could get so frisky."

Nylian smiled when he heard what Roas said. He had to go to the surface noe so he won't drown. He quickly pushed Roas off of him gently and swam up. He took a deep breath when he was out and whiped the water from his face with his hands. He winked at Roas and started swiming away. His ass was visible when he was swiming, he was trying to teas with Roas even more.

"Oh no you don't, you tease of an elf! Get back here!"

Roas moved swiftly through the water, arms and legs propelling him through the clear lake liquid as he gained on Nylian. Eventually he catches up and grabs on his shoulders. "Gotcha!" he says, but soon realizes his front is quite dangerously close to teasing at Nylian's ass. His member's tip within inches of prodding at the elf's ass-crack.

Nylian was trying to get away from Roas. He was still swiming he could hear water splashing behind him, knowing that Roas was getting closer. And then he felt Roas grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him closer. He liked this, he never felt something like this before, but it was nice. Nylian stayed there without moving feeling that Roas was getting closer to him "You pervy human" He said and chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom