Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to The Ritz (FxF, FxM, FutaXF,M, or Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritzy

Planetoid
BACK FROM A LONG ASS UNEXPECTED HIATUS
Hello everyone. My name is Ritzy. I am sort of bad at making these, so I'll do a quick introduction, then move onto the good stuff.

I am a very tall girl of 6 feet and one inch. I am twenty four years old. I am a natural dark-red head, with fair skin and nice long legs. I explain these things because this is also the sort of character that I enjoy playing as, at least, until any fun things might happen. I am a huge lover of fantasy and sci-fi things, and I get a lot of exposure to it at the comic shop where I work. Most of the time when I am online during the day, I am using the work computer. This means that when things start to get a bit heavier, I'll be unable to play until I get home.

Anyway, as for things I like to roleplay about, I am really big into fantasy and sci-fi settings (as stated above) and have a few non-original settings within these that I like. I enjoy the use of magic and transformation, and I adore futa. That being said, I also enjoy pegging. I have developed a fetish lately for MxMxF threesomes where one of the guys is convinced to take a walk on the cocksucking side. I can also be convinced to play a male character at times, maybe in an MxM situation, but it would take a really good idea to get me interested, so I'm not your best bet for that. I don't always have specific pairings or plots, so if you have an idea, you will have to share it with me. My two favorites are Corruption of Champions and Magic: The Gathering (a game we play A LOT of at the shop) but for the latter, you have to have a pretty good idea for. I find that a lot of ideas for MTG E-RP, are rather...bland. Other than that I like League of Legends, Star Wars and an assortment of other things. If you swing it by me, I'll consider it. For the most part though, I tend to like original ideas over fandoms.

I really have no ideas in particular for roleplays right now, so you will have to approach me with at least something. I like weird or wonky ideas, so try to deliver something to me I haven't seen before. This doesn't mean it necessarily has to be crazy or over-the-top, but if you can give me an RP that forces me to think through how it might go, I would definitely consider it. I like games, so an RP that seems like one might be fun too.

I won't lie, most of my posts aren't very long. I post as much as I can, but I can't always post massive paragraphs or anything like that. I prefer PMs or threads. Also pictures help, and really get me in the mood.

So drop me a PM if you want to RP, or even just talk. Don't be a stranger. I like to talk out of character with my roleplay partners, so be prepared for that as well. Feel free to just let me know what's on your mind.

Oh yeah I forgot, don't reply to this thread. And if I don't feel as if you've read my post, I won't even reply to your PM.

BACK AND OPEN
Sorry if you roleplayed with me before and I disappeared, things happened, and it was kinda my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom