Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here Comes The Night (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanatik

Super-Earth
Just a quick thread about a roleplay I wanna try about werewolves. The main idea is that the girl only recently became a werewolf and is learning to control her powers. One day, some men corner her in a forest intending to rape her and she tries to fight them off, earning some injuries. Meanwhile, the guy would come across the scene and since he's more experienced he helped her by transforming and fighting them. The girl then tries to persuade him to let her join his pack but he said that he would try. Then it's just them trying to figure out a way for her to join the pack when they meet in secret.

Note: I use PM's, I write in as much detail as I can depending on how much effort I'm willing to put into a reply so I expect the same and if you're looking for my kinks, see below

RE: That Stormy Night (M x F)

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

RE: Romantic Post-Apocalyptic RP (MxF)

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom