Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A thief, caught (Maiesiobreed x Fancy_Brat)

"Wow, you would have thought that this so-called sorceress would have had a bit more of a security system in this estate. This is a bit too easy, I hope I'm not being conned. Hopefully the rumors of her wealth aren't as made up as her 'magical' abilities that I've heard so much about," Christy Robling muttered to herself as she picked the door that led into the artifact room of the so-called-witches estate. The blonde haired thief had been in the con game and the robbery game since she had been 13, trained by a mentor that she had long since surpassed in terms of skill. Her mentor had always warned her to skip this estate, despite the rumors of it being filled to the brim with valuables that many would kill themselves for! Far too many had disappeared trying to break in, her mentor had said, and never heard from again.

But youth has a way of inflating egos, and she had only halfway listened to the warnings. Really, how bad could it be? She had decided that tonight was the night and had easily broken into the grounds and the mansion, encountering little to no security. Her athletic and lithe body easily made its way through the estate's hallways, making sure to remain in the shadows and to not make any unnecessary noises. (I envision her looking like Cammy, without the uniform)

Dressed in all black, she threw open the doors of the room and gasped. Jewels, gold, priceless pieces of artwork...it was all there! The tip off had been true! She flipped up onto a raised portion of the floor and grabbed the relic she had come for...it was gorgeous, solid gold, festooned with jewels...it was rumored to be a fertility relic of sorts for an ancient culture, but she couldn't have cared less.

"Yes...now to get out of here" She said, slipping it into her bag.

Down in the lowest level of the estate, the sorceress that Christy had heard so much about was in the middle of her latest experiment, along with the help of her peculiar little familiar who was currently running about doing chores. After setting aside a few books on the table nearby, her kitty familiar's ears perked up suddenly. "M-Mistress! It seems that someone has broken into the estate, and they're making their way to the artifacts room!" The sorceress she called 'Mistress' let out a little sigh, putting aside a couple of vials with colored fluids back on the table. It seemed that her experiment would have to wait for now, and she'd have to deal with another pesky intruder. She never bothered to put up security since she figured by now they would learn to leave her alone, but perhaps her reputation just attracted more of them. "So...we have another mouse wandering in. Surely you can take care of them before I arrive, right Mimi?" The girl beamed happily at her. "Of course! Leave it to me, Mistress!" In a small puff of smoke, she had suddenly turned from her humanoid form to that of a regular house cat, and she was off up the stairs to where the intruder was now...

Just as Christy was getting ready to step out of the artifact room, a small black cat had come by, purring softly as it rubbed gently against her legs. But as she'd soon find out, this was no ordinary cat. "Aha~! Gotcha!" In the parts the cat had rubbed against, a few chains had suddenly formed, which would fasten Christy to the ground, preventing her from escaping. The cat then moved in front of her, turning back to her humanoid form. "Oho...it's a young girl this time~! I can't begin to imagine what the Mistress will do with you!"

"Enough Mimi, you've done your part, and I can handle it from here." From down the hallway, the sorceress made her way to where the two girls were, brushing a few dark locks from her face. Her eyes fell on the girl, then her bag, which she was quick to snatch up. "So it seems our little mouse is nothing but a common thief, and a young one at that. Perhaps it would explain how easily you were captured just now." She reached into the bag, pulling out the odd fertility artifact, which seemed to be shaped like a young woman on their knees and bowing slightly. "Oh...? You have good taste in your treasures, little girl, but perhaps you don't really know what you were getting yourself into. Not only did you try to steal from me, but you went for my most prized possession. Now then...what sort of punishment should I bestow upon you? Death...? No no, I wouldn't do something like that over this. You could become my little lab rat...how does that sounds?"

(Goody. :3 Hopefully it was alright to have her caught in this manner? o.o)

"Get the hell out of here you dumb pussy, I really don't need a friend at this moment when I'm right in the middle of this delicate operation," she said, as she pushed the cat away from her legs and then went back to her work. She felt something snaking up her legs and looked down in surprise, seeing a shimmering pair of chains just moving up her legs and tightening around her, sending her toppling to the ground on her ample breasts. She watched as the cat in front of her turned into a human, her eyes wide, as it began to talk to her.

"What....what the hell is going on here? Get me out of these things you dumb...animal....cat....thing whatever you are!" She yelled, but then inexplicably quieted down as a third figure entered the room. Oh crap, she was in trouble, this had to be the owner of the estate and from what she had just seen, she was obviously quiet magic.

"I don't know what you are....or who you think you are, but I don't think a punishment is in order. Just let me go and I think we can both forget about this. You don't want word getting out that your house is THIS easy to be broken into, you don't want that getting out do you?" Christy said, trying to sound cool under pressure as she looked at the woman walking towards her. "That thing is your most private possession? It just looks like a statue to me..." she said, trailing off.

"A lab rat? I don't think that sounds fun at all. Just let me go, we can forget all about this, ok?" She said, grasping at straws as her lithe body wriggled on the ground, attempting to break free of the chains that had a very solid and firm grip on her. She was most certainly trapped and in a lot of trouble.

"M-Mistress...she's saying such mean things to me!" The sorceress sighed softly as she went to her familiar, patting her gently on the head and even scratching behind her ears gently. "Forget it Mimi. You've already done a good job in making sure she wouldn't get away. You did well, so now you should finish up the rest of your duties." The girl known as Mimi giggled a little with the woman's praise, and she was quick to run off back to the lower level lab. "Hmm...call her what you'd like, but it doesn't change the fact you let yourself get caught. Now, I won't be letting you go before I decide what to do with you." For a while, she just watched the girl struggle with the chains, but they wouldn't go away until the sorceress dealt with them herself.

"Ah...but it's such a chore putting up a barrier for so long just to deal with intruders. With the number of intruders I've had to deal with already, I'd think that people like you would be discouraged already. Only thing is that I've been running out of ideas for what I should do to intruders..." When the girl mentioned the statue, the woman stared at it curiously, then back down to Christy. "Hmm...? You went through all the trouble of stealing this item and you don't even know what it can do? Well, I suppose someone like you who wouldn't know a thing about magic wouldn't be able to use it properly anyway. But me...the great witch, Akane Grimmore, can unlock its potential." As she introduced herself, she gave the girl a little grin. "I just thought of it now...tell me girly, you ever thought of having kids...?"

She took the little statue, setting it down on the ground so the 'kneeling woman' was facing Christy. "I'll let you experience this artifact's power first-hand. You're lucky really. I hadn't found any other woman to try this on, but you look more than capable for this." She put her foot against Christy's back pushing her down against the ground so she was bent over kind of like the statue. With this, Akane began to mutter a few words. "The time has come...a young maiden's role...will be remembered. The pure womb...of a pure youth...to you is offered." The statue would soon light up, even hovering a little in front of Christy as she continued the little incantation. In that moment, Christy would feel an intense warmth coursing throughout her body, especially in her most sensitive spots and her womb. "May the goddess of fertility bless you." She muttered the last part almost mockingly, and even after the incantation, the warmth in Christy's body would not go away.

Akane moved to pick up the statue, watching the girl amusingly. "Maybe you've gotten a little hint to this statue's power? Call it a curse...or maybe even a blessing, but now growing in your belly is a healthy child. Now, normally your pregnancy would last a few months, but this statue here speeds up the process significantly. I can't really say how quickly you'll swell up, but I would give you at least a few days before you're giving birth. Sounds fun, don't you think?" To add to her warmth, she would even feel a little dizzy. "Now then, since you'll be my lab rat from now on, you'll be following me." She snapped her fingers once, and the chains had broken, only to be replaced with bright glowing anklets. A pair appeared around her wrists as well, and whether Christy would want it or not, Akane was using these to control her body against her will. "Now then, come along little one. I'm eager to see just what will happen to you on the first day. She wold make her way back to her lab, expecting Christy to follow along against her will. The process would be quite uncomfortable for her.

"I know it's a statue made of solid gold and is worth more than you know, you worthless old witch. I don't care what it can do, I don't care what you can say you do, just let me go before there's trouble" Christy said, from down on the ground. She let out a loud EEP as she felt the witch's foot press into her back and push her down to the ground so she was on her hands and knees. Her eyes stared wide as she watched the idol in front of her begin to glow and then levitate in front of her...what....what in gods name was going on here? She got herself into some serious trouble.

Christy heard the woman chanting but soon the lyrical words flowing out of the witch's mouth were replaced with her own lusty moans. Her body was tingling, an intense warmth just crawling over every single inch of her fertile body, as she started to rock back and forth. One of her hands flew to the area just underneath her belly button and above her crotch, feeling as if she was being filled with a warm, warm liquid. She hadn't been listening to the words the witch was incanting but one word rang out loud and true....pregnant....she was pregnant.

"I'm what?! You made me what?!" She cried out, as she looked on in horror and raised her hands up to her face, as two dazzingly bright golden wristlets appeared on her. Looking down she saw two anklets clamp down as well and her body started to unwillingly follow the woman down the dark hallway. "I'm going to give birth one?! I...I don't believe you, there's no way this is even possible! Oh godd....unnghh....urppppp fuckkkk!"

She fell down on her hands and knees and crawled over as fast as she could to what looked like a waste receptacle and violently threw up, emptying the contents of her stomach into the item. A picture of her friends fell out of her pocket as she vomitted into the receptacle. After she threw up she felt fine and got up slowly....her hand absentmindedly rubbed her stomach, trying to rub away the queasiness and the warmth...but something was wrong.

There was a bump, just below her belly button, a small rise poking out of her body. It almost looked like a pot belly, it felt like a pot belly but it was far too tight and hard, almost like there was something in her womb....

"I'm with child.....I'M PREGNANT! Take it away!" She cried out, her stretchy lycra pants feeling more and more tight.

"Did you not hear me, little mouse? It is exactly as I said, you are with child, all thanks to this little statue you tried to take from me. It seems like a reasonable punishment to me, and perhaps if you prove to be an amusing little thing, I may just keep you around for a little while longer." It seemed that even with her explanation, the thief, whom Akane did not know the name of yet, was still in denial about all this. But when it came to magical artifacts like this one, there was no way Akane could lie. "Perhaps before you try and steal from a 'worthless old witch' like me, you should do your research on your targets. What else do you think would happen with a fertility artifact like this?"

Akane watched the girl following along after the bracelets and anklets formed, already seeing that her face was going a little pale from 'morning sickness'. This may have been a more extreme case since the process was being progressed much quicker though. "Think on the bright side for this. It's not as though I had you raped or anything. Hmm...though some might argue about that. I wonder...since I am the one who cast the spell, does that mean that you are bearing my child in there?" she asked with an amused chuckle. Seeing the girl bend over from her sickness, Akane had released the control on the trinkets for now. Good thing the girl had gone and vomited in a waste receptacle instead of staining the fine marble. While she waited for the girl to finish up, she noticed the little bit of film that slipped from her pocket, and in picking it up, she could recognize the girl surrounded by a few others that may have been in the same business. She chuckled a little before tucking it away in her cleavage.

The warmth and dizziness would start to die down at this point, and after vomiting just now she had to have felt a bit of relief, but her troubles were not over just yet. All she had to do was see that her stomach was already swelling just a bit. Akane sighed softly at her sudden outburst, returning the control on the trinkets before she could try and get at her in her rage. "Really now...? You sound so surprised even after I already told you. What makes you think I would take away the child in your belly anyway? If you want to get it out, you'll just have to give birth to it, simple as that. Seeing as you're already getting a belly, that may be sooner than I anticipated. I suppose it won't be long before your breasts start swelling up with milk too. That's good. I'm sure Mimi will enjoy that."

When they finally made their way back down into the lab, Mimi was still running about with her tasks, but she had put aside a chair for Christy for when she would come in. With the trinkets controlling her movement, Akane would have Christy sit there. "Mimi, I have another task for you to take care of." She waited for Christy to sit before she would continue. "I'll have you see if this girl's breasts are already filled with milk. If you're lucky, you'll have the pleasure of being the first to sample it." Mimi looked pleased with that promise, and after she had set aside some more things, she walked over in front of Christy, eyeing her attire curiously. "You can go ahead and rip through it, we can provide some replacements later." Hearing Akane's words, Mimi went and grabbed at Christy black attire, ripping the material with surprising ease and if Christy was wearing a bra, that would come off soon after. Mimi amusingly reached out to gently cup Christy's breasts, giving them a few gentle squeezes. "Milk~! Milk~! Come out now~!" She spoke in a little sing-songy way, clearly enjoying this.

"I can't believe this....morning sickness, I'm already getting fat, this is ridiculous. I can only shudder at what you did to the other thieves that tried to get into this place. What...what did you do to them anyways," She asked, as she grimaced at what this woman did to some of her associates that she hadn't seen in years. Adopting a pose that so many pregnant women found to be comfortable for thousands of years, she sighed deeply and put one hand on her stomach and the other on her lower back, supporting the unborn weight that was slowly packing itself onto her body. She couldn't believe how tight her spandex pants were already getting, as her stomach easily surpassed the waist band now.

When she was walking behind the woman obediently she quickly realized that it wasn't just her stomach that was featuring a bit more a jiggle now. She shook her chest and realized that it was easily up a cup size and a half now, bordering on a d cup and threatening to spill out of her top. She was unacustomed to such weight being on her frame and she found that it was ponderous and hard to move like this, far from the grace and athleticism she had been exhibiting just minutes prior.

"You're the father? God this just gets better and better by the second" She said, as she walked into what looked like a strange laboratory with the witch. "And yes, I can see that they are filling up with milk, I mean I can practically feel them swelling on my chest by each passing second."

She immediately wished she hadn't said that when she noticed the cat creature creeping around her. "No...no I mean they're not filling up with anything...go away!" She cried out, but in a flash she felt her thieve's outfit slit apart by the cat, who had its now human hands cupping her swollen udders. She couldn't help but let out a low moan as her nipples became puffy and rock hard, two streams of warm milk spraying almost two feet out of her nipples, coating the cat girl.

"I'm...oh god I'm so sorry about that!" She said, unable to sustain a bit of a smirk.

"Hmm...what did I do to them...?" The witch trailed off in her speech as she tried to recall all the times her house had been broken into. "Well, you could say that I did the same thing to you, taking them and using them for different experiments. Some didn't really go as planned, but most of them had some interesting effects. I don't really want to go into too much detail, but you can just say I'd do what any witch might curse one with. I remember a few instances of turning them to frogs. Most of the time, I just mess with their memory or send them far away. After getting my hands on this artifact though, you came by not too long after. The timing couldn't have been better really. I'll have you to thank for that."

Mimi pouted softly with how Christy kept talking to her, always just trying to make her buzz off. "Mistress' orders. Now let's see that milk already! I could go for a nice meal right now..." For a while, nothing really happened, though the girl was letting out some surprisingly erotic moans just from having her breasts teased. "My...you must really be sensitive there. Not surprising with how quick your pregnancy is progressing. But if this is what I'm to expect, I'll probably just keep you in another room so you two can play around." It wasn't really playing around for Christy though. Mimi sure was getting a kick out of it though.

Mimi could see a bit of milk dripping out from her nipples now. "Mistress! She's starting to lactate already!" She was ready to go in for a sample, though in her excitement, she had squeezed a bit too hard, getting the milk to spray over her face a little. She pouted a little with Christy's comment, licking off a bit of milk from her lips. "Oh! It's delicious! Mistress...can I?" Akane glanced over at Mimi, a little annoyed with seeing the bit of mess she had made with the milk. "I did say you could didn't I? Go ahead and feed to your heart's desire. I'm sure there will be more than enough for you." "Oh! Thank you Mistress! Time to eat!" Without warning, she had quickly snatched up one of Christy's nipples in her mouth, sucking hungrily while she crawled up into her lap now. Her ears twitched happily as she kept on feeding, her teeth gently digging in Christy's flesh around her nipple. Akane went back to the experiment she had been working on before the interruption, glancing over every now and then. "By the way, it looks like Mimi will be tending to you while you're in your pregnancy, though I doubt she'll want to do much more than feed from your breasts. Of course, as a cat, she loves milk, but I think fresh mother's milk will really do her well. She'll be growing up herself in no time."

"Hmmmphhhhh god this is ridiculous! This isn't fair! I don't want to be pregnant with your kid and I certainly don't want to be a milk girl for some weird cat woman thing!" She groaned, feeling her pussy getting embarassingly wet from the stimulation being paid attention to her sore breasts. A friend of hers had once told her that pregnancy had made her libido skyrocket and she didn't quite believe it at the time, but now she knew exactly what the girl was talking about.

"Unnghhhh god stop biting! That one's dry, if you're going to continue to suckle from me at least do it out of the right one" She said, as she popped the cat girl off of her left nipple, completely dry. When the cat girl clamped onto her other full breast she let out an even throatier moan...fuckkkkk it felt so good!

Her hips started to wriggle on the chair, her body squirming, waves of pleasure rushing through her fertile body. "No...no more! I'm going to...I'm going to.....unnghhh oh goddddd!" She cried out, an orgasm crushing through her body, sending her eyes into the back of their sockets as she bucked her hips up and down.

"No...not now, not now!" She moaned, as her hands flew down to her stomach as her belly started to expand by another several inches, her body flying through the pregnancy now. Her stomach was certainly noticeable now, sticking out at least a foot from her body, forcing her back to arch violently.

"This is going too fast! Look at me, I'm huge!" She cried out, pushing the catgirl away from her, completely drained.

Akane didn't really glance up from her work as Christy spoke up. With how loud she was, she was definitely going to have to move her somewhere else while they were keeping her here. "Hmm...well I can't do anything to reverse the effects. I did say that wonderful incantation earlier after all. It shouldn't be all that bad, and you seem to be enjoying yourself. Why should I have Mimi stop knowing that?"

After Christy's nipple had gone dry, Mimi had nipped at it a little in hopes of somehow getting more. Once Christy managed to pull away, Mimi quickly latched onto the other one, letting a hand snatch up the other in hopes of maybe stimulating it for more milk. "You know, I'm surprised you actually wanted her to switch to the other one rather than discourage her completely. Your body must really be craving her touch." Akane said with a little grin. This was only proven with how much Christy was squirming and bucking about in the chair, almost knocking it over at times.

As the girl finally reached orgasm, Akane managed to finish up what she was doing, walking over just to observe the chaos that had ensued. Christy's belly had swollen up even more, and it almost seemed like she would be giving birth to her first child later tonight or maybe early in the morning. After Mimi was pushed back, she licked her lips of the last bits of milk, looking satisfied with her meal. Akane looked over the girl's body curiously, looking rather surprised. "Hmm, it must feel amazing cumming with just your nipples being milked. But I must say, I didn't think you'd end up looking like this." She reached out, gently poking at Christy's belly despite her discomfort. "Mimi, I'll need you to move this girl to your room just in case she ends up giving birth soon. I imagine it might get noisy, so you can sleep in my room if you must." Mimi nodded to her, and Christy would notice the trinkets around her wrists and ankles lighting up again, getting her to her feet again to follow Mimi this time.

Mimi's room was on the second floor, so after taking the few steps from the lab, Christy would be made to walk up the long flight of stairs. After that was managed, Mimi would lead her to a small room with one large window and a regular-sized bed. Mimi would have Christy sit down at the edge of the bed, and the trinkets' power over her would diminish. No doubt she would be drained after her orgasm then having to walk up here. Mimi stared curiously at the girl, a playful expression on her face the whole time despite how snappy Christy had been with her. "Try not to make too much of mess in here."

"It's not like I can fucking help orgasming just from being milked....this body....it's so sensitive" Christy moaned to herself as she sat in the chair, trying to recover from the mind melting orgasm that had just washed over her. She was disgusted at herself, her pussy twitching in joy from the milking that she had just received. Her hands were on her stomach, stroking it absentmindedly as her chest rose and fell with each deep breath. She sighed as she felt the trinkets clamp down hard on her ankles and her wrists, forcing her to raise her heavy body up from the chair. One hand went to the small of her back to support her unborn load....but at the mention of birth her eyes raised up in fear.

"I'm going to give birth? Tonight?!" She said, as she envisioned herself with her legs spread apart, screaming in pain as she tried to expel however many children that were in womb. She waddled heavily behind the cat girl and the witch, her belly swaying back and forth, her breasts jiggling with each step.

When she came to her room she instantly sat down on the bed, hoisting her feet up onto the fluffy mattress. Just even that short walk had completely drained her in this new body. She hated it, absolutely hated it. She wanted her old athletic body back, lithe and sexual, not this hugely swollen mess.

As she lay down she tried to keep her eyes open but quickly found that it was a losing battle. It had been a long day and despite the warnings of possibly going into birth that night she quickly slipped off to sleep.

"UNGNHGHH....WHA? What happened?" Christy said, with a loud start as she woke up in a dark room, the sun of a new day creeping into the room. She remembered what happened from the day before and tried to get out of the bed and found that it was almost impossible. Her eyes bulged out of her head as she looked at her stomach....it was massive, sticking out a good two feet from her body, completely blocking her view of anyhting in front of her. She looked overdue with an elephant and screamed loudly.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!"

When Christy would wake up, she would notice that the catgirl, Mimi was no where in the room with her. It seemed she had taken Akane's advice to sleep in her mistress' room in case things with Christy got too out of hand. Even so, with Christy's outburst at her belly swelling up even more, it wouldn't be long before she'd be joined again. Mimi soon came in, wearing an odd choice of pajamas. "What are you doing being so loud at this time...?" She paused for a while as she stared at the girl, her eyes widening a little from seeing how big her belly had gotten now. It was a wonder why she hadn't given birth already.

"M-Mistress! This girl...! She's going to explode!!!" Mimi only seemed to be in a panic for the sake of this being her room. A few minutes later, Akane had come in, not having any sleepwear on. In fact, she was wearing the same thing as when Christy first saw her. Did she even wear anything else? "Well I must say, this has taken an interesting turn." She reached down to gently tug at one of Mimi's cheeks, the catgirl whimpering a little in pain. "Don't be saying such ridiculous things." She soon let go, letting Mimi tend to her cheek. Akane went over, putting her hand over Christy's swollen belly for a little while. She soon pulled her hand back, having Mimi get a wet towel for Christy.

"Now then, from what I can determine, looks like you're not just popping out one kid. If I had to guess, at least twins, or even triplets. But this size wasn't quite what I was expecting. Perhaps you should be thankful that the statue might have some extra effect I wasn't quite aware of. We should be preparing for you to give birth soon." Mimi had soon returned with a wet towel, which Akane would place at Christy's forehead. "But I must say, I'm curious to see just what our children will be like, won't you? You'd best get to breast feeding them when you get the chance." Of course, Mimi had already gotten her share of milk just yesterday. She'd keep her off for now. "Knowing that, all we can do is wait. Never know, might get a fourth one in there somehow." she said with a light chuckle.

"Did...did you really just ask why I'm being so loud?! Look at me! I've had friends that have had children before, but this is too much! I'm bigger than anyone I've ever seen before.." Christy said, blushing furiously as she looked down at her massive body, wishing that the two women weren't oggling her so much. Whatever was in her...and it was certainly more than one child...responded quite energetically to its "fathers" touch, as it started to kick and squirm violently in her.

"Jesus christ....how many of these fucking things are there in me?" She whined, holding her huge gravid mound with two hands. Thank god for small miracles, she thought, as she noticed that her perfectly round belly didn't have any of those nasty things people called stretchmarks on them.

"Will you tell that thing of yours to calm down, I'm not going to explode. I feel, well...like I'm done growing for a while," Christy said, as she scowled at the little cat girl that had been suckling from her the other day. Her nipples ached at the mention of breast feeding, as she realized that was going to be her fate for whatever came out of here. "Shit...I hope they're hungry anyways" She groaned, hefting her swollen breasts in her hands and marveling at how filled with milk they were.

"When...when do you think I'm going to go into labor? God, at least nobody can see me like this...how humiliating" She said.

"Hmm, well you can pride yourself in knowing that you've had the largest bellies among your friends during your pregnancy. You'd better do well to take care of our children." Akane noticed how the children growing inside her seemed to respond to her touch, a slight grin coming to her face. "My my, it seems that they are acknowledging me as their father. Good to see that they are all so full of energy. Why, they seem ready to just come right out in no time."

Mimi got a little bit closer to Christy, playfully pressing her hands to her swollen belly as her mistress was. "Come on out now...~!" Again, she seemed to be in such a good mood. "After you give birth, I can't wait to have another helping of your delicious milk. I can tell it won't be long before I'm all grow-up myself."

Hearing Christy's concern, Akane put her hand on Mimi's head gently, scratching behind her ears in an attempt to calm her. "She can't help but be so enthusiastic with someone like you around. Seems your milk has her addicted. When you finally do give birth, I'm sure you'll have plenty of milk to feed them. And if not, I can always come up with something to keep your nipples flowing constantly. I'm sure Mimi would enjoy that as well, feeding until she's full without having to worry about you drying up." She heard that last comment from Christy, and a sly smile spread on her face. "Yes indeed. It would so terrible if your fellow thieves were to see you like this. But I imagine many of your male companions have been hoping to knock you up themselves."

"Yeah, I'm really happy that I'm the largest pregnant woman I've ever seen, that's just great," Christy said, her old sarcastic self coming to the surface for a few moments. But unfortunately for her, it was absolutely true. She had been around several of her friends that had children of their own and they didn't even come close to how large she was. She surveyed her stomach, her hands moving around every inch of it, feeling its stretchy skin. Her belly button was almost obscene, sticking out a few inches, completely popped out.

"Unnghhhhh can you two please stop touching my stomach....I don't care if you are the father, these things are kicking the crap out of me and my...urg....never mind" She said, trying to cross her legs as her bladder lurched from the kicking. God this was embarrassing, the babies were kicking her so hard and rolling over every single inch of her bladder.

"Yeah, well you can say that." She said....there had been several boys back home that definitely wanted to get in her pants. She severely doubted that they would want to fuck her with the way she was now. "When....when do you think I'm going to go into labor?" She asked....she looked like she could go at any moment.

"Luckily for you, such a spectacle is only being witnessed by a select few. I figure you'd prefer it this way anyway, right? It'd be quite a commotion for your fellow thieves to see you all bloated up with a surprise child." Despite what Christy was saying before, Akane still kept her hands roaming gently over her belly, feeling the children kicking a little in response. "Come now, as the...father of these children, do I not have a right to be concerned? At the very least, it seems that they are going to grow to be very healthy."

Mimi had moved up on the bed next to Christy, her eyes noting how her belly button was sticking out like that. It was an odd scene, bu she couldn't help but poke at it a couple times. She was able to get away with it for a little while before Akane dragged her off and set her down. "Mistress...how much longer is she suppose to occupy my room? I don't mind sharing the room with you, but this is a bit much..." Akane gave her a gentle chop on the head. "Bear with it."

She turned her attention to Christy again. "Well, with how quickly the pregnancy had progressed, I'd say you're close. I can' pinpoint just when though as this is the first time I've seen the effects of the statue at work. But of course, that's why we've been making some preparations. What exactly do you think would make this delivery of yours go about more smoothly...?" she asked with an amused grin.

"Can you please stop saying that....you aren't the father of the things in me....you're some weird witch who sat by and watched me get knocked up!" Christy cried out, tears streaming down her face...she wasn't sad a few moments ago, how odd...it must be the hormones so many of her pregnant friends had complained about. Just like that, the tears dried up and she cringed...damnit, the children were getting more and more rambunctious.

"Of course I don't want any of my friends to see me in labor, thank goodness for small favors" She said, as she moaned lustily after the catgirl poked at her huge belly button. Damnit, why was that so fucking sensitive?

She felt a strange twinge in her uterus and her legs flew open, as a huge stream of water burst forth from her. She gasped, feeling her stomach clench down and turn into a hard ball....it....it was a contraction! The babies were coming.

"I....I have to get to a hospital, or at least a midwife!" She cried out, her hands flying to her stomach as another contraction beared down on her. A tremendous pressure was filling in her pussy, like something was pressing down on her...she screamed...not just in pain, but more embarrassingly, in enjoyment as she felt the first "thing" entering her birth canal. Was she actually being turned on by this? She couldn't think straight as she gritted her teeth and beared down....they were coming and they were coming fast!

"Oh, but you seemed to be accepting of that earlier, and it seems our kids already acknowledge me as the father." Akane chuckled softly as she finally moved away from the girl. "Would you rather assume the statue is the father? People might find that odd compared to hearing I got you pregnant." She was having a bit more fun teasing the girl now, and despite her embarrassing situation, it seemed that Christy was getting some sense of delight from it. She really was going through quite the emotional roller coaster ride, crying for a little while before she had gone back to normal.

"Small favors, huh? You still seem to be enjoying this surprisingly. Must be the maternal instincts once you know these kids are growing up inside you." Mimi was disappointed about not being able to play around with Christy a little more, but at the very least, she'd still be able to feed from her if there was any milk left.

The catgirl winced a little as Christy's water broke, staining the bed and the floor. "M-Mistress! This is exactly what I was talking about!!!" Akane moved to Christy's side, closer to her legs this time. "Looks like she's already going into labor. Don't worry, Mimi. I'll find another place to have her stay once I move a few things. First things first, we'll be preparing for the delivery."

Akane had Mimi go on a quick task while she kept Christy company. "You'll stay right here. Once your children are born, then you'll get right to feeding them here, though that may prove to be quite the task if you have a few of them now." Mimi had come back with gloves and moved over to the edge of the bed where Christy was spreading her legs wide. She didn't look all that pleased to be aiding with the birth, but she wouldn't say anything against Akane.

"This...this isn't fair! I never signed up for this unnghhhhhhhh!" She cried out, as she spread her legs wider, unable to see the catgirl in between her legs as she bore down, feeling the first of the "things" in her body start to travel down her birth canal. Her stomach clenched in another contraction and she started to blush. The pain, well, the pain was quickly turning into pleasure. Sure she had a few sexual encounters in her time, nothing too insane, but this was making her realize that maybe she was indeed a bit of a size queen, as she had heard her friends talk about from time to time. Feeling her sex spread almost to the tearing point was turning her on, and she cried out as an orgasm ripped through her body, the first of several children pouring out of her.

"No....no I'm not some kind of slut, I shouldn't be enjoying this unnnghhh oh godddddddddd it feels so good!" She screamed, rivulets of milk just streaming out of her body like she was a fire hose, orgasms ripping through her body one at a time as each child was being forced from her body.

After what had to have been just about 10 minutes, well.....Christy had given birth to five children, resulting in an embarrassingly weak kneed five orgasms. The children, well two of them anyways, immediately latched onto her swollen nipples and started to suck furiously, making Christy moan pitifully as mini orgasms ran through her body. Her stomach had deflated massively, but it was a mess, a flabby gut that would take months, if not years, to work back into shape.

"Not fair you say? Perhaps you should have known what you were getting yourself into before trying to steal from me, little girl. Well, you don't look so little right now." Akane muttered with a little chuckle. It wasn't everyday someone went through their entire pregnancy in a matter of a few days, so no doubt Christy would never catch a break if this continued. "But aren't you glad? You're getting to be a mother already, and you seem to be enjoying yourself quite a bit. I had thought giving birth was supposed to be a more painful experience, but even with it, you're letting out such lewd sounds. You''re moaning so lewdly as you're giving birth? Perhaps I'd better just keep you around so you can keep feeling this, wouldn't you agree?" Mimi certainly wasn't enjoying her side of the work, but it wasn't long before the first child had come into view.

It was an odd sight to behold indeed. Christy's breasts were just firing out milk as each child came out. All the while she kept raving about how wonderful it felt despite the pain that came with it. Perhaps she was just a lewd girl to begin with and this was something she had wanted for a while now. Mimi was certainly looking forward to getting her own share of milk, but that would have to wait for now. The five children Christy had let out were already looking for their first meal.

While she was able to keep two preoccupied, there were three children that would have to wait for their turn. Akane sent Mimi to retrieve a few bottles of milk they had already extracted from Christy, and with them she could keep the last three children busy. "Just so you know, if you're going to keep giving birth like this, I have a machine set to extract milk from your breasts and distribute it to your kids. With how loud you were getting just now, I'm sure that you'll enjoy having your breasts milked for hours. But I'll let you rest a little before we have yoou moved."

Back
Top Bottom