Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Longer Using - Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

KloeyShyla2012

Planetoid
Hello everyone and welcome! I hope you are having a good day, and if not maybe some RolePlaying will help.

I have been gone off the site for a while now due to some life things coming up. If we had an RP going on please PM me and I would probably enjoy restarting, not sure if I could pick up and go after my brain has been so discombobulated.

First, a little about me...
  • I care more about quality than quantity. I myself can write a little or lot, it all depends on how much description or how much needs to be said at that given time. I will be happy if I am given something to work with
  • I can play submissiver or dominant roles, however I prefer to just leave it up to circumstance. If you want an abusive dominant or a roll over submissive, keep looking - I believe in balance.
  • This is my female request thread, which means I would like to play a female if you are responding to this.
  • I prefer MxF pairings
  • If I write something that you don't like let me know and I will re-write it.
  • I like sexual tension and teasing - and of course having fun.

What I will not do:
  • Abuse
  • Incest
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • Pure smut - I want plot too
  • RP off this site, I only do PM or Thread

RE: Come and enjoy a cookie! (craving a specific plot)

My pairings, the number of * indicate how much I am craving the pairing.

Travelor x Runaway of sorts
Commoner/Theif x Royalty
Arranged Marriage
College
Cop x Whitness
Roommates
Kidnapper x Victim
Bodyguard x Guarded
Demon x Human
Neighbors
Angel x Human
Band Member/Movie Star x Band Member/Movie Star
Band Member/Movie Star x Groupie (maybe a chance meeting)
Step-Siblings (I will not do full incest)
Student x Teacher

REALLY CRAVING an apocalypse type setting.

RE: Come and enjoy a cookie! (Craving an Adventure!)

Currently craving the following plots, feel free to tweak if you want:

1 - Lonely Life
It had only been a couple of months since the virus started and already it had taken considerable lives. The virus would turn those who were infected into blood thirsty monsters - also known as zombies or walkers. Those that are still alive are scattered, when the virus hit it was mass hysteria. Now, people travel in small groups or alone, all looking for the same thing - safety. The way you stay safe is to keep moving or stay out of reach. While traveling two people (or groups) run into each other, even though seeing others is rare, it doesn't always mean you should trust them right away. Will the people/groups merge, get along, or become enemies? What if a secret romance is born amongst the groups, will the trust be rewarded or turn out to be a grave mistake?

2 - On Tour
Being the lead singer (or other member) of a popular band has gotten to this person's head and being so used to being able to have anyone they want it is a new concept to them when they run into someone that couldn't care less. Having only gone to the concert and backstage with their friend because their friend is a huge fan and won a contest - their 'I don't really care' attitude bruises the celebrity's ego and makes them determined to make the person "theirs" - using the friend's fandom to their benefit by providing touring passes for the two. Will they only fight, will the friendship get strained, will a romance be born, anything can happen on tour.

-------------------------------------

Alright, here is the kicker, today I'm craving something...different. But, I don't want to work out a ton of details. I am really craving to wing, see where it goes, so I have two intro posts below, if one catches your eye, PM me a response and we will begin our RolePlay. Please PM me your response, I will not see it on here - also please put something in your title that reflects which one you are responding to. Also, with the below being my intro's they are a bit long. However, please don't respond if you can't give me something to work with. I like details - if we are in the midst of conversing I can understand shorter posts to not god-mode, but please use description when applicable.

---------------------------------------

The strong thuds of Spirit's hoofs was all that Willow could hear. A proud smile over her soft pink lips as they dashed through the land. Willow's father owned the land that she was riding on - a ranch. Spirit was her horse, she had him since he was a foal, trained him herself. He was a great horse - she entered a lot of competitions with him and won quite a few. Spirit was all black except for a white sock on his back left leg and a spot of white on his forehead. Such a majestic animal - who was also stubborn. He didn't let anyone but Willow ride him.

Willow's father, Jason Huntsman, was well known throughout the town they lived outside of. He supplied a lot of the beef that was bought both locally and a few towns away. He also helped out people that were down on their luck, giving them jobs if they needed, a room if needed - a true hospitality man.

Willow and Spirit slowed as they climbed a hill, stopping at the top to see their land. "Beautiful," Willow muttered, never getting tired of seeing the sun rise above the mountains. Willow was a rather attractive young woman at the age of seventeen. She had crimson red hair that came down to align with her chin line. Her slightly round face still had the right angles to make her what most would consider 'pretty' but at the same time she had sort of a tom-boy look going on. She was wearing a black baseball cap that probably wasn't helping with that. She also wore a black t-shirt that hugged her while still being loose - was just tight enough to show that she had curves in all the right places, especially her perky C cup breasts. Willow wasn't skinny, but she wasn't overweight either. Her athletic build was a nice balance that showed she was healthy. A soft tan kissed her skin since she spent a lot of her time outdoors. Finishing off the outfit was a pair of dark blue jeans and brown boots meant for the farm life.

After staying on the hill for a little she decided to head back to the house. Her sister, who had just turned eighteen, was probably awake, their father didn't particularly agree with the whole sleeping in thing, even though it was the weekend.

((For this, it could either be a friend thing, new neighbors, farm hand, etc.))

RE: Come and enjoy a cookie! (Craving an Adventure!)

I am interested in this pairing
Angel x Human

But can it be Goddess X Human instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom